All Comments on 'Straight to Raving Gay Sissy'

by Alluring_Crimson_Shifter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Secrets

I'm sitting in my hotel room in New Orleans, away from the wife and worries of the world. I'm so hot reading this! I sooo get off on cocksucking and ass fucking and big dicks and cum, it's my big secret. Reading your story I stroked my oiled 9 inches in front of the mirror fantasizing about jacking off in front of some hot muscled gay studs as I finger my hot eager ass, waiting for one of the studs to shove his thick meat inside me and pump and pump while another swallows my fat cock until I spew my hot sticky cum down his throat, in his mouth and all over his manly lips. The other stud is still pumping my straight ass until he moans and pulls out and blows his hot load all over my shaved balls as the other gay cocksucker eagerly laps it up along with my own cum. My long cock is swinging in my fist as I write this, and then a beautiful fat cock appears at my mouth and I eagerly devour it. I love fantasizing about big fat shaved balls that I roll around in my hand and stuff in my mouth, my tongue flicking at a nice smooth anus. Wish you were here filling my ass and spraying cum all over this lonely hotel room. Peace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wow

please write more. Your story made me cum 3 times.

EasypeterEasypeterabout 6 years ago
Friends

They hide behind the person they want to fuck. His friend was a mother fucker in a room full of cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Friend

Sounds like his friend was a closet sissy fag who didn’t have the balls to come out of the closet. Weak pussy men like that are the worst.

Riki1942Riki1942almost 5 years ago
Grinding

I love the description of grinding I cross dress most of the time and have a boyfriend. I love to mount him cowgirl style, sit down and lean back, so his cock is all the way up my butt, clinch down on it with my ring and then gyrate my hips around. When I'm getting fucked I get that wonderful full feeling but, other than the prostrate, I don't actually feel it against my insides like I would in my hand. Most of the tactile sensation is in my sphincter ring. I can feel him sliding in and out through it and feel it clinch down on his cock when squeeze him with it. All those wonderful feelings where his cock is entering my body are greatly intensified by those sideways pressures against my hole! Also, it makes his cock stir around deep in my "cunt" and I am more aware of it inside me than just the full feeling. I think that I am the most in the moment, the only thing occupying my mind, and totally aware of what we are doing and that I am really and truly a Sissy Fag when I grind.

FinrodOathkeeperFinrodOathkeeperalmost 4 years ago
WOW! What a ride!

I am blown away with this story! Mainly because I wish I'd been at the party you described! After I have a cigarette, lol, I will be reading more of your work. If they're anything like this one, I'll probably be having yet another smoke!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

wow, man. I read this while high myself, and let me tell you...i need a cock in me!

AlbacockAlbacock8 months ago

Sorry I missed the party

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous