Straight to Sissy Sex Slave: Pt. 01

Story Info
How I went from being a Straight Male to Sissy Sex Slave.
3k words
4.1
56.3k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is a story of my first gay experience and about how I became a sissy cumslut with a lust for cock. It was as wild as it gets! This is a completely true story and every sissy bottom's wet dream come true, but what seemed like a dream at first has turned into a rather sexy nightmare now.*

It all started when I caught my girlfriend at the time cheating on me with her ex, who she always said had a huge 8" Cock and was the best sex she ever had whenever she complained about how I couldn't satisfy her. I have a decent length 5.5" cock but in girth it is only 1" to 1.5" in diameter and that's what she said was always the problem. I guess her ex's Cock was as thick as it was long and my cock just could't satisfy her enough. Even with the whole wardrobe of sex toys and BDSM gear I bought her to make the sex interesting, she still missed the real thing.

She used to ask me if it was ok if she slept with him once in a while and that it would be meaningless cause it was always just that with him. She just wanted to satisfy her needs but stay with me cause she loved me so much that she wanted to marry me and have my kids. Ofcourse I never gave her the permission as I was not a Cuck but secretly I was just too scared about losing her to the ex once she realises how good the sex was with him. Although it secretly really turned me on imagining her getting pounded by his huge Cock the way she used to describe it to me, about how he once made her cum 4 times just with his Cock. I just couldn't let myself be a Cuck. It was the one thing I promised myself I would never be. (Who knew I'd turn out to be a Sissy Slut instead.)

My girlfriend and I didn't live together but spent most of the time together and did everything together, except when we were at work or travelling and of course when we were fighting. We spent all our time at each other's apartments and lived at each others apartments whenever we felt like. At this time, we had been living together at my apartment for about a month. It had been a very good couple of months for us without any fights and surprisingly I had been satisfying her in bed too. There was never any reason or a time I thought she would ever cheat on me despite the troubles we had had in the bed in the past. Our life together was so good that I never had a reason to doubt her.

One day, I had to travel for a family wedding. I asked her to come with me but she said it would be very awkward for her to meet the whole family at this big wedding and I thought it made sense as we had been dating for only a little over a year and she was only 23 and me still only 26. I didn't want my family to scare her away with wedding talks so soon. I was taking a flight and after getting my goodbye sex, I left for the airport. She said she'd be sleeping since it was a Sunday and she loved just sleeping in on Sundays after we'd partied on the night before like every Saturday night. I was travelling to this hill station with an airport that was unreliable because of the fog and mist issues so I was prepared for any delays in my flight. I reached the airport and surprise surprise, my flight was delayed. I spent an hour waiting at the airport till it was finally announced that my flight was cancelled and I would have to take a flight the next day. Luckily I was traveling a couple of days early to help with the wedding so it was okay and I was just happy I could go back and join my sexy girlfriend in our bed and spend a nice Sunday together.

I didn't call her to tell her the flight was cancelled as I knew she was going to be sleeping and went straight back to my house. I thought I'd just surprise her and she'd be happy to see me and about getting one less day away from her. I reach home and open the door with my keys. I hear the TV in our room playing music and heard some dialogue so I assumed she typically went to sleep with the TV on and forgot to put the Sleep Timer on. The room door is slightly open and there's some hip hop music playing on my awesome surround sound music system that I had set up in my room. As I got closer I could faintly hear what sounded like moans, both male and female, but I thought it was just some dialogue playing on the TV. I opened the door quietly, so as not to wake her, and entered the room to see what I could either describe as my secret dream or my worst nightmare. My girlfriend was on her knees, naked, wearing our favourite nipple clamps and some bondage gear that I bought for her, with her ex standing in front of her, naked, with his huge 8" Cock in his hand. The rooms smelt sweaty and Musky, and like cum. I quickly realised that he had just finished and Cum all over her face and in her mouth and his Cock was glistening in the sunlight with my girlfriend's saliva dripping from it. They didn't realise I had quietly entered the room and she went back to sucking every last drop of his Yummy Cum out of his huge Cock like a whore. I made a noise on purpose and they both looked at me in horror, with his Cock still in her mouth, as I was standing there staring back at them blankly.

He was a big guy, 6' 5" tall, really handsome, with a nice thick beard and was built like Superman, with sexy six-pack abs and perfect muscles any guy dreams of having. While I was just a normal 5' 8" little chubby guy, but I didn't do bad with the ladies as I have a very "Pretty" face and was always the 'cute' and 'sweet innocent' boy, who had a good job and career ahead and any girl would love to take to her family. I am very likeable even to other guys so I never had any doubts about myself, until it all started. My girlfriend was a 5' 4", really hot and sexy Bimbo with a hot tight body that she kept fit all the time and had the most perfect ass. She was always dressed in the sexiest and most teasing clothes that would make guys stare and come talk to her, she just smelled of sex. She had slept with over 60 guys and I was her 14th boyfriend who she had finally decided to settle with forever. She was a total sex addict and I totally loved her for it. We had "sex" or should I say I made her cum using her toys and other stuff atleast 3-4 times a day on some days, just to keep her lust in control. Honestly I always thought why she was with me, especially after 'that guy' but she insisted that with him it was always just sex and never any feelings and I was the first and only person she had ever fallen in love with and this was the longest relationship of her life by far.

I had secretly been stalking her ex for a few months on his socials to see what he's upto, and to see if he's been talking to or hanging out with my girlfriend. He always put sexy pictures of himself shirtless, in the gym with his sexy sweaty hairy chest and abs, and his thick muscular legs and perfect arms, glistening with his sweat. I had never ever been attracted to guys before, in fact even the thought of it used to make me sick, but for some reason I couldn't help but stare at his pics with a funny feeling at the base of my cock, desperately trying not to get hard. I don't know when and why this started, perhaps because of my girlfriend repeatedly telling me how I wasn't good enough to satisfy her and subconsciously thinking how I wasn't a real man like her ex. The pictures of his sexy muscled body, imagining him naked with his huge Cock pounding my girlfriend, I don't know. Maybe I had secretly started hoping I was her and I was the one being pounded by him.

I got into this habit that whenever we would have a huge fight and we went to each other's apartment and were alone, I would smoke some weed and start stalking her ex while imagining him naked and fucking my girlfriend with his huge Cock in her and imagining how hot it would be if he fucked me like that to show me how a real man fucks. I quickly started jerking off to gay porn imagining myself being fucked by that big sexy beast, fucking myself with the butt plug and anal vibrator, occasionally using the nipple clamps, that I had bought for my girlfriend, wanting to feel his wet warm cum all over my face and body. I even downloaded Grindr and Romeo on my old phone, which I always kept hidden from her at my apartment, and which I only used when I was in this horny Sissy state. I used the apps to look for similar men near my house just to share pics with them and see what's out there, and would jerk off to satisfy my urges and then go back to my girlfriend with this part of my life being a secret only I knew. I knew I would NEVER act on these urges and it was only a phase that had now even gone by now since me and my girlfriend were so happy and that I could satisfy her now.

After seeing me standing there with my bags, staring at them, my girlfriend quickly wiped his cum of her face and ran to me in horror, apologising and saying it was the first time and she swears it would never happen again and she just had to get over it once, and that it would never happen again. I don't know why but I just couldn't focus and I barely looked at her and was just staring at his sexy hairy naked body in the sunlight the whole time she was talking to me while his huge Cock slowly shrunk as he got dressed. I didn't create much of a scene and just asked her to get dressed and asked both of them to just get out my house and that I needed some time to think and that I would call her later after I did some thinking. As soon as they left I stripped and got completely naked as I was so turned on by his sexy body and his Cock that I did not even think about the girl I loved and wanted to marry was cheating on me and had been cheating on me this whole time that I thought I had been satisfying her. I started thinking how I actually never did satisfy her and maybe she was just pretending the last couple of months while she was fucking him in secret while she told me she was at the gym or working late. I started thinking about how I was maybe just a Sissy and couldn't satisfy women and maybe I'm only good to serve cock and big strong real men like her ex.

I started jerking off thinking about his huge Cock and imagining feeling his sexy hairy chest and strong muscles while I serve his Cock and how awesome it would feel to have big Cock squirt his warm cum down my throat. I went to my bedroom and got the butt plug, dildo and nipple clamps out and quickly rolled a blunt and put on some hot gay Daddy porno on my big TV and surround sound system while I smoked it and browsed Grindr for guys near me. I lubed up my ass and slowly started fingering it and inserted the butt plug in my tight asshole while I sucked the dildo imagining it to be her ex's Cock and played with my nipples and felt my body. I then switched to Sissy Hypno porn and went into such a trance that I went into my bathroom and started shaving my face and my body smooth with my razor and trimmer like the Sissy Hypno videos suggested I should do. Looking at my smooth sexy body in the mirror with my sexy soft nipples and my tiny shrunk cock, made me feel sexy like I've never felt before, I knew I was ready for Cock and this is what I was meant to be. A Sissy Cumslut made to serve strong alpha men with big yummy Cocks. All the times I had fought with my girlfriend and fucked my ass with her dildos, had readied my tight virgin ass to take its first cock. I felt only pleasure when I fucked my ass with the dildo now, I didn't feel any pain or soreness in my asshole the next day anymore. I still told myself it was just a phase and that I was still straight and this was just a bad habit I had gotten into. I kept listening to Sissy Hypno videos while I shaved my body hairless and smoked and played with my ass for hours all the while browsing Grindr and talking to some guys like I usually did.

I thought about what had happened earlier and for some reason I couldn't think about my girlfriend and our relationship at all and just couldn't get the sight of her hot naked ex and his huge Cock swinging as he got dressed out of my mind. I decided I was done with girls and finally I would try my first real Cock today. Maybe a big real man's Cock in my mouth will make me forget about all the pain caused by the girl I loved. I told my girlfriend that I needed some time and that I would speak to her the next day and just switched off my phone while I quickly went onto Grindr and Romeo on my other phone looking for the perfect Cock to be my first. I spoke to a number of people and came across this perfect profile of this one guy. We started talking and I sent him my nudes and sexy pics of my ass, telling him how I needed to suck a nice cock NOW! He was 6'3" tall and had a fit athletic lean body with some body hair, but not a lot and had a nice 6.5" thick cock with a pretty brown head and nice vieny shaft that would be amazing to suck (I will call him Mr. A for the rest of the series). I decided this was going to be my first cock and asked him if we could meet now and that I was desperate for some nice cock and thick cum. All my dirty talk and sexy pics in BDSM gear and my ass made him so horny that he was ready to host me tonight. I did not want to invite anyone to my place as I didn't want my neighbours or my girlfriend to ever find out what I was secretly doing so I thought it'd be safer to go to someone else's place.

There was a slight problem though. He told me he had a flatmate and that they had been sharing his room after a pipe burst in the flatmates room and if we did anything it would have to be very quietly and discreetly in their living room. I was hesitant at first and scared of the thought of being walked in on, but the scary thought of getting caught turned me on like anything and made my tiny cock twitch at the thought of someone watching me be a slut serving a cock, but he insisted that he knew his flatmate well and that once he slept there was no waking him up till morning. I told him that I would only be sucking his cock tonight, though I had lied to him that I was a very experienced Sissy slut and had taken many cocks and had Anal sex before, and that I was just looking to give him a blowjob and be out of there as soon as we were done. He told me that's what he was looking for too and that sex would anyways be impossible in the living room out of the fear of being caught. He told me to come to his place at 2 am after his flatmate was fast asleep. I told him I would see him there.

It was 12 am already and waiting for 2 hours just made me more turned on and hornier with the anticipation of sucking my first cock. I thought about how I had always told myself that I would never meet anyone on Grindr, after I had read about all the scams and about how guys were raped on the Grindr dates and forced to suck and fuck multiple men. I was wary of it but I thought this guy was very decent and that it must be very rare that a date goes wrong. I was so desperate to suck my first Cock that I thought fuck it, no such thing will happen to me. I was determined to suck his beautiful Yummy Cock tonight. The thought of his Cock sliding in and out of my wet mouth while my tongue teased its beautiful brown head literally made my mouth water like never before. The excitement of getting to suck my first cock and tasting someone else's cum for the first time made me forget about any fears and any caution. I only wanted one thing tonight and that was Cock!

.... to be Continued.