Straight Top to Gay Bottom Toy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,850 Followers

She reached up and slid the sleep mask over my eyes and gently ran her fingers down my robe front and pulled the loop of my robe's belt before loosening it and letting the ends drop. My robe opened slightly as she moved behind me pressing gently against me. Her breath hit my neck sending a chill down my spine causing my pussy to stir.

I took a slow deep breath as she gripped the front of my robe and slowly peeled it off my shoulders.

"We won't need this," she whispered as her lip ever so slightly brushed my ear.

Her breath sent another wave through me causing my nipples to stiffen. Our breathing became deeper and slower and I trembled in anticipation.

The robe lowered, and I pulled my arms through the sleeves. Then she let the robe drop and pushed it away with her foot. Her hands touched my outer thighs and her palms curved around onto my ass cheeks.

"I love this ass Honey, I am so glad it's mine now," she whispered softly with her chin resting gently on my shoulder.

I let out a whimper of agreement. Her hands caressed my sides as she moved them higher and slid her own robe off and let it fall.

"Much better," she said bringing her hands around caressing my lower stomach, sending a tickle of pleasure throughout my body, causing me gasp.

"Who's in charge Honey?" she asked softly.

"You are Tina," I replied, panting uncontrollably

I was totally lost in her touch. She drew me in tight pressing her stiff nipples into my back and her pelvis against my ass.

"That's right Cunt Licker, you are all mine. I am going to make you feel things you never imagined, so lay face down on the bed Honey, it's time."

I moaned uncontrollably, knowing I could not resist her and did not want to resist. I wanted to surrender fully. I could feel the heat flowing from her pelvis against my naked ass. I did not want to break contact but did as commanded.

I laid down, arms at my side, legs spread head to the side. I listened to the music and the sound of the waves. My breathing was deep and shaky, the smell of Cinnamon filled the air. I grew wetter by the second waiting for her touch.

"You are so beautiful Honey. I can't tell you how hot it makes me to know you are all mine," she said sighing. "So many thoughts..."

Her fingers, gently tickled my ass and moved up my back, sending a wave of wetness through engorged labia. Her hands rested on my upper lumbar region as she climbed onto the bed and straddled my ass. As she settled down onto my butt, I could feel her hot wetness tickle my ass. She began to work my shoulders leaning forward applying pressure.

"Wow, you are a lot more relaxed today Honey. Your shoulders are not tight at all. This is going to be much easier today." (She worked my right shoulder and her weight shifted causing her soaked labia to contact my right, ass cheek.) Whoa, slippery when wet," she laughed. "See what you do to me, C.L.?"

She continued to work both shoulders rubbing her wetness on my ass. After a few moments, she rolled forward, lying flat on top of me. Her semi stiff nipples pressed against my back, as she swept my hair aside revealing my bare neck. She nuzzled in and kissed me gently.

"This is my neck," she said moving to my earlobe, and gently planting another. "And this is my ear."

I sighed and nodded, as she worked across my shoulders and neck. Her warm breath sent a wave of tingles each time it washed over me.

"My shoulders...such perfect skin." she whispered, planting butterfly kisses.

Her knee slid between my legs as she worked lower. She slid her knee higher touching against my wetness. I pushed back spreading my wet lips apart.

"Mmmm, I think you're liking this Honey," she said straightening her leg and pulling away.

I whimpered as she did. She lowered herself further down. When her kisses reached my middle back, the feel of her lips on my spine sent a tingle straight to my clit, that made me gasp.

"Whose back is this cunt licker?" she asked sternly as her nipple tickled my ass cheek.

"Yours," I answered.

Her right hand gripped my ass, "Oh yes Honey, and whose ass it this?"

"Yours," I repeated breathing harder. I was hers to do with what she wanted!

"All mine!" she said slapping my ass hard.

"Ah!" I yelled in pleasure and shock at the same time.

She rubbed where she slapped and then kissed it gently. I shifted pressing my ass subtly toward her. She kissed and licked my cheek, causing a moan of pleasure.

"Such a sweet ass, Honey," she said caressing and a kissing all over both cheeks, making me wetter and hornier by the second.

She continued down my legs, kissing her way down, all the way to my toes. As she kissed each one she asked, "Whose toes are these?"

"Yours," I responded obediently. She was torturing me with her methodical attention to my entire body, when I really wanted her focus on satisfying my steaming hot pussy.

She had slid off the end of the bed onto the floor, to access my toes.

"Good Honey, now turn over onto your back, but leave the mask on," she commanded standing at the end of the bed.

I rolled over quickly waiting for what was next.

"Hmmmm," she sighed sexily. "I'm going to enjoy this...Spread your legs C.L."

As I did she crawled onto the bed between my legs. I felt a waft of her hot breath across my engorged labia, as she spoke, moving on top of me, "Oh Honey, you smell so good, I could eat you all up."

I jerked at the feel of her breath, but it quickly moved up my abdomen and past my right nipple as she spoke. She crawled her body up doing a pushup over me and slowly lowered herself on top of me pelvis first, then tummy and breasts. The darkness of the mask made it that much more exciting.

"Whose, lips are these?" she asked teasing them with a slow trace of her tongue all the way around.

"All yours," I answered trembling.

She pushed, her tongue slowly into my mouth as my lips sucked it in. Our tongues swirled, and she pulled out.

"Whose tongue is that?" she panted.

"Yours!"

"And you'll put it wherever I tell you?" She asked with authority.

"Yes, please tell me where to put it Tina." I begged breathing heavier.

She moved to my neck and shoulders asking and getting my confirmation, I was all hers. She kissed her way around my right breast finishing with a firm kiss and amazing tongue twirl on my nipple.

"Whose tit is this C.L." she asked as I moaned and tilted my head back.

"Oh God, yours Tina! I'm all yours! Please..." I pleaded. "Make love to me please!"

"You horny little slut... I'll decide who does what and when, understand?" She said pulling away from my stiff nipple.

"Yes, please come back!" I said meekly.

"Now, where was I?" She asked kissing my left breast the same way. This time she lingered on the nipple swirling her tongue.

"Mmmmuuuuhhhh," I whimpered at the electricity shooting through me.

"Are you my horny little cunt licking slut Candy?" she asked arrogantly, pulling away again.

"Yes!" I blurted without hesitation.

"I want to hear you say it Honey," she commanded.

"I'm your horny little cunt licking slut Tina! Please..." I shouted, stopping short of begging for it. I knew she was going to continue all the way down to my toes again.

She continued her kissing torture on to my belly, tonging my belly button, causing me to arch my back giving her easy access. She slowly kissed down to my shaved mons area. I arched my back again, pushing my soaked pussy toward her. Her breath washed over me again, but this time remained. I felt a subtle butter fly, kiss on my engorged lips, shooting a wave of goosebumps across my skin.

"Please," I whispered pushing myself toward her, but only her breath touched me.

"Whose pussy is this?" She whispered warm breath taunting me.

"Yours!" I yelled. "Please Tina! Please!"

I was gyrating and panting wanting to feel her tongue on my soaked pussy.

"Everything in time C.L. Honey. I have lots of plans for my pussy darling," she said kissing it and sliding her hands down to the back of my thighs.

She pushed up and out spreading my legs and pushing my knees toward my torso. I was totally exposed to her and felt revved and afraid at the same time. I could feel her body settle down on the bed between my legs. My ass rolled up as she pushed my knees higher. She was purposely breathing on my desperate pussy, and ass. I was shaking and panting waiting for her hot tongue.

"Please..." I whimpered again.

"What do you want Candy? Tell me." She ordered so close to my lips, I could feel the heat.

"Lick me Tina, Please. You're making me crazy," I gasped pushing myself higher.

"I will tell you who does what to whom. Understand?" She said sternly.

"Yes, you're in control Tina, please..." I said meekly.

Her tongue traced the seam of my thigh, her cheek caressing my inner thigh. I twisted and turned to put myself in the path of her tongue only to have her pull away. She continued her path down my inner thighs and worked back to my toes. She slid off the bed again and ended up standing at the end of the bed holding my foot in her hand.

"Take off the mask Honey," she said gripping a foot in either hand.

I did as commanded as she spread my legs wide holding them at her sides. She stood intensely looking into my eyes. Placing my feet on the bed and raising her right knee onto the bed, she lifter herself onto the bed slowly. Her eyes were almost angry in their intensity as she lowered to all fours between my legs. She never broke eye contact as her head lowered toward my oozing pussy. I swallowed hard as she got closer. Her huge brown eyes kept me locked in.

Desperate for relief, I again raised my hips to meet her approach. She exhaled through her nostrils sending warn air over me again. I don't recall ever seeing anything so sexy as those eyes devouring me. I would have done anything she asked at that moment. There was no resistance and no desire to ever resist her, only anticipation. I ached for her contact and she saw that on my face.

Her lips separated slowly, causing me to grunt, anticipating her tongue. Her nose was nearly touching me when she took a steady strong breath through the nose.

"Oh, Honey, you scent is making me so wet..." She said sighing.

She stopped, staring but not touching me. I whimpered and wiggled, when suddenly, her tongue darted out, parting my lips and taking a firm quick lap, up my slit, touching my clit.

"Uh!" I gasped thrusting my pelvis forward.

"Damn Honey, that tastes so good!" she said plunging her tongue and lips into my drenched labia.

"Aaahhhh yeeesssss," I wined raising my knees to give her full access.

Her tongue probed me as her face pressed in. I gyrated with her getting into a rhythm, anticipating a nearing orgasm, when she lifted.

"You like that you little slut?" she barked,

"Oh God yes!" I replied emphatically. "It feels so good! Make me cum for you Tina please sweetie, Please!"

"You haven't earned it yet Cunt Licker! If you're gonna be my fuck toy you need to prove yourself, Honey." She said crawling on top of me.

"Hands at your side Honey," she ordered.

As I did she walked on all fours up my body, giving my nipples a kiss and a lick before positioning herself over my head. I found myself looking at her glistening pussy hovering over my face. Her scent flooded my senses as I raised up to taste her sweet juices.

"Not so fast Honey. Tell me what you want slut!" She teased.

"I want to taste your pussy Tina!" I said, breathing heavily.

"So, you want to be my cunt licking fuck toy?" She asked raising herself up.

"Yes, I'm your cunt licking fuck toy Tina. Please let me suck you pussy! Please I can't take it anymore. I need it Tina!" I yelled desperately.

My words appalled me and excited me. My mouth watered, and my pussy ached. I needed to make her cum in my mouth. I needed my tongue in her steaming cunt! I could barely remember to breath as her glistening dark pink lips hovered between two silky white pockets of skin on either side of her mons. I wanted to kiss that soft sensitive skin and lose myself in her warmth. I reached up and caressed the back of her thighs and moved my hands to her beautiful round ass. It was smooth and warm, as she spread her knees lowering her sweet wetness toward my waiting lips.

"Here you go Cunt Licker, there's no turning back now," she said lowering her glistening treasure.

I trembled as her scent flooded my nostrils, my lips parting as they touched her sweet pussy. She was almost hot to the touch as her spread lips engulfed my tongue. As I pressed in the silky-smooth skin tickled me. She tasted creamy sweet, as I swirled my tongue inside her.

"Oh Candy, that feels so good darling," She sighed as she lowered herself on me.

Her wetness engulfed my cheeks as she began to rock her hips rubbing herself against me face and probing tongue. The warmth, the taste, and the silky smoothness made my pussy flow with wetness.

"Oh, fuck, Cunt Licker, that feels so good. I need this baby," she grunted picking up the pace with her hips.

"Mmummph," I whimpered my agreement.

She raised up again, "Are you still my cunt licking fuck toy Honey?"

"Yes!" I said emphatically.

"You will need to service me daily. If you accept these terms you may proceed to make me cum on your pretty face Cunt Licker," she said positioning herself just out of reach.

"I accept, please cum for me Tina, I need to taste you sweetie," I said wrapping my arms around her thighs and pulling her toward me.

My tongue returned to her sweet warmth, wiggling in as she rocked. Her pace quickened, and her range of motion increased as she began to fuck my face. I wanted to penetrate deeper, but she moved to fast. When I tried to grip her, she pushed my hands away.

"I'm driving Fuck Toy, you just keep that hot little tongue out for me!" she said rocking wildly.

My tongue was fully extended as she rocked from clit to taint and back again. I was amazed at her flexibility and speed as she moved like a belly dancer. She sat fully upright and kept the motion going.

"Oh, fuck Candy, you're gonna make me cum Honey," she squeaked, her pitch getting higher.

As she rocked forward she thrust far enough, my tongue tickled her tight little asshole, causing her to squeal.

"Damn, Honey, that felt good," she said leaning back and lowering her ass to my face.

I kissed and licked as she wiggled her asshole over my tongue. I could not believe this was happening but pleasing her made me so fucking excited I didn't care.

"Oh, fuck Candy, you are such a little slut! I need to cum baby!" she said falling forward onto her hands and knees.

I pressed my tongue and lips into her warm wetness and swirled my tongue on her clit, causing her to gyrate and rock on my tongue.

"Keep that tongue out Cunt Licker...Oh fuck you feel good. I'm gonna cum in your hot little mouth, slut," she panted.

Every command and degrading comment made me wetter and hornier. I could feel her cum flooding my face as her engorged silky pussy lips engulfed me. I loved the taste of her cum. "Oh, what I've missed all these years," I thought as her orgasm built.

"Oh, fuck Candy, I'm cumming hard Honey! Lick my fucking cunt baby! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! (Her hips pumped wildly, her ass cheeks slapping my chin.) I'm cumming Candy, I'm c, c, cum, ming!" she screamed.

Suddenly she stopped and my lips gripper her clit as I sucked her in swirling my tongue against it.

"Aaaaahhhhh! Aaaaahhhh! Aaaaahhhh! Fuck Candy, Aaaaahhhh! Aaaahhhhh!" She screamed and rolled off onto her back next to me panting wildly.

"Oh shit Candy, you are definitely my fucking cunt licker Honey. I don't think, I've ever cum so hard...(panting)...Shit yes!"

I lay there taking in the moment, savoring her taste and the feeling of contentment that consumed me knowing I pleased her so completely.

She sat up, reached into the night stand and pulled something small and silver from the drawer.

"I need some more Cunt Licker," she said as she tossed herself on the bed, on her back, head on the pillow. "69 me Honey, let's that hot little tongue work it's magic again."

Pussy screaming for relief, I moved quickly to position myself above her face, wrapping my arms around her thighs as my tongue found it's mark.

"Oh yeah, you are a natural Honey. Damn you can work that tongue," she said spreading her legs wider.

I loved the feel of my arms around her firm thighs, as my tongue probed her again. I lowered myself closer to her face, ready for some just rewards.

"Easy Fuck Toy, you need to slow down a little Honey," she said clamping her thighs together. "You're forgetting, I will tell you when you can lick my pussy, and I will tell you when you get to cum Cunt Licker. You almost made me lose control with that magic tongue of yours."

I could not help but smile at her comment. I was happy she approved of my tonguing abilities.

"Move on down a little Honey, and let me get a look at you," she said pushing my ass down her body.

My head was about to the top of her knees and I was on all fours straddling her. Her hands pushed my ass cheeks apart also, parting my soaked labia as she stretched me. I could feel the cool air hitting my starving pussy. I wanted her tongue so much, but she was determined to continue her torture.

I have such as pretty pink pussy, Candy," she said smugly, tickling me.

She ran her finger between my pussy lips, "And so warm and wet...and who can forget this tight little asshole? (I moaned as she circled it with her wet finger.)

"Whose asshole is this Honey?" she asked sweetly.

"Yours Tina," I answered moaning.

"I'm glad you're on board Honey," she answered sliding something small and hard into my pussy.

I pressed it further in before she slid it back out. It felt like a mini dildo about the size of a thumb. I sighed when she removed it, but it quickly pressed against my tight sphincter.

"Hold still just a second Honey, I think your sensitive little asshole is gonna like this," she said calmly, spinning the dildo and pushing it in slowly.

It went in without pain thanks to my lube. She began to work it slowly, when suddenly it began to vibrate, sending a wave through my abdomen and thighs and shooting through my clit.

"Uuuuuhhhhhhh," I gasped. "Oh Tina... (I could not help but rock myself on the vibrator.) Please lick my pussy Tina!"

"I'll tell you when you can cum you little slut!" she taunted.

I was fucking the vibrator and could feel it in my clit. I thought I might make it work. I tried to adjust my position to see if changing the angle could make better contact, so I straightened my legs out lowering my pelvis toward her chest. At this angle she was coming in higher pushing closer to my pussy. I did love having it in my ass, but I could still not get enough stimulation to my clit.

As I continued to fuck the vibrator my pelvis brushed against her right breast, giving me a new idea. I wiggled myself around so her nipple would contact my cunt as I rocked on the vibrator.

"Oh my, what a horny little slut! Are you trying to titty fuck me Cunt Licker? Damn Honey you turn me on so much." she said pushing her chest forward.

It could not have been too comfortable for her, but I found the spot and rubbed my screaming clit on her stiff nipple while she fucked my ass with the little dildo creating a sensation I had never felt.

"Oh shit Tina, it feels so good, Oh fuck!" I shouted shaking my head.

"Ask permission slut!" she commanded.

"Please fuck me with the dildo while I cum on your tit Tina," I yelled losing my mind. "Your nipple feels to good on my clit! Oh, Fuck Tina, I cumming. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. sweetie, I'm cumming on your fucking tit!

I was rocking so fast I nearly pulled the dildo out of my ass as my orgasm peaked. I rubbed my face on her thigh, kissing her leg between screams of passion.

rimaday
rimaday
1,850 Followers