Straight Top to Gay Bottom Toy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow that was kind of hot, don't you think?" Andy really likes cock; did you know that?" Tina asked raising her eyebrows and shaking her head.

"No and from the videos it seems he just discovered it this vacation week," replied Candy.

I should show you the other ones to make sure you see the whole picture. She proceeded to the gas station office video. "Holy shit, Andy sure loves cock. (Tina's eyes widened.) Two at once? OMG! (Her face lit up as the mower boy stepped in!) Holy Fuck... David? He's younger than Justin. Shit but he does have a stiff pretty cock... Shit Andy, really liked Donny fucking his ass. That's awesome, that might keep Don from trying to talk me into taking it in the ass... Oh, I'm sorry Honey, how thoughtless of me. How do you feel about this?"

Candy, sighed heavily, "Honestly I don't know. I was kind of excited at first, with him and Don, but the mower kid and Don's co-worker... That's a bit much to take..."

Candy leaned back confused, "It's a bit hypocritical of me to be pissed off after the past couple of weeks with you... When it was him and Don, it was one thing, but bringing David and Don's coworker into it..."

Tina, cut in, "Honey, it doesn't mean he doesn't still love you... Shit he's eating David's hot little ass... (Candy, had not seen that part before. She looked back at the screen shocked.) Sorry. As I was saying, it doesn't mean he's not still attracted to you. After you got me revved up on Sunday, when I got home Don and I fucked like race horses."

"Andy and I were both exhausted on Sunday. Thanks to you," said Candy squeezing Tina's hand and smiling. "Last night, however, he was rock hard and ready, but I shut him down after seeing the videos.

"See what I mean Honey, he's still hot for you. Now the boys have a release outside of us which should free up a little time for us! This could be a good thing. If you're not crazy about the other guys then we just need to figure out how to rein him in a little," said Tina calmly. "Besides, it was clear Don is the one who brought the other into play. We really need to rein Don in, and that is something I do every day."

Tina scooted close to her on the couch and put an arm around her. "Now, let's watch that one again Honey, it makes me hot," said Tina leaning forward to press play.

She leaned back, shoulder to shoulder and placed her right hand on Candy's left thigh. As she watched Andy, beg her husband to suck his cock to lube it up before taking it in the ass, she recalled her struggles with Candy's skirt she so tried another approach. She gently slid her hand under the waistband of her skirt.

"Damn, he looks good with a cock in his mouth don't you think?" said Tina in a wispy voice as her middle finger touched Candy's clit and slid down into her rapidly moistening pussy. You like it too I see," she said sliding the finger in deeper.

"Ah!" gasped Candy.

"So Hot!" said Tina pushing in another finger.

"Oh!" squealed Candy.

"Look at you Cunt Licker, you like watching you husband sucking Donny's cock, don't you? What a little slut!" She yelled wiggling her fingers faster.

"Please," squealed Candy trying to wiggle the fingers in deeper.

"Please what? You want me to make you cum while you watch my husband fuck yours in the ass, you little slut?" Said Tina looking at her with an evil grin.

Candy was consumed by the wave of lust pulsing through her body, "Yes please make me cum Tina... Please!"

She needed to give Tina control and access. She reached for the zipper on the back of her skirt, trying not to pull herself off Tina's fingers when Tina pulled her hand out.

"That's it slut, get those clothes off... All of them!" Commanded Tina who stood up and walked to the desk to get her purse.

She turned around and barked at Candy, "Stand up and strip Cunt Licker. I'm gonna watch you undress, then I'm gonna fuck you while you watch your husband get fucked!"

Candy could not believe what she was hearing but was powerless to resist. She stood in front of the of the couch and struggled with the zipper on her skirt as Tina sat back down next to her. She jumped up and barked again.

Give me that Slut! she yelled gripping her zipper and whipping it down. She stood up and tossed Candy's skirt to the floor. She pulled her closer hugging her from behind and leaning in to kiss Candy's neck. Her right-hand slide down past Candy's blouse into her hot steamy cleft. Candy sucked in a shaky breath as Tina's touch electrified her. She saw Andy bobbing on Don's stiff dick.

"Your pussy is soaked watching him suck cock, look at you slut! A cunt licker married to a cocksucker!" Said Tina in her ear, hugging her close with her chin on Candy's shoulder.

Candy's fingers working her wet cunt. As she spoke those words, it brought Candy to the verge of orgasm again.

"Oh God, Tina you're gonna make me cum..." she panted, watching Andy take Danny in his mouth as Don pressed his big cock against Andy's straining ass.

Tina's hand receded, "Get those clothes off I said. I want you naked for me Cunt Licker. It's your lucky day, I bought a surprise for you today. I was gonna wait but this is the perfect occasion break it in."

Candy unbuttoned her shirt as quickly as possible and pulled it off while Tina's hands reached around and cupped her breasts. Tina's clothed body pushed firmly against Candy's naked backside as she asked, "Whose tits are these?" while unhooking the clasp. Candy tossed her blouses aside lost in her caress.

"Yours," whimpered Candy, as the air sent a tingle through her nipples causing them to stiffen.

Tina's right hand cupped her right breast as she reached quickly down with her left and quickly paused the video. Then she worked the bra the rest of the way off leaving Candy completely nude before her. Tina's right hand continued to cup her breast as her left caressed her satiny stomach teasing her shaved hot pussy but stopping short.

"Whose pussy in this Cunt Licker?" she whispered sexily.

"Yours," sighed Candy without hesitation.

Her hand worked back up to her belly button and around her hips, sliding her hand down Candy's naked ass. She could feel the heat coming from her own loins on the back of her hand.

"Whose ass is this?" she sighed, parting Candy's cheeks.

She continued down touching a finger to her tight pink asshole, "And this?"

"Yours," sighed Candy in blissful surrender.

"Are you ready for me to make you cum Honey?" Said Tina, turning Candy to face her.

She looked into Tina's big brown eyes," Yes..."

"Do you trust me?" asked Tina bringing Candy's hand to the top button of her blouse.

"Yes," whispered Candy unbuttoning the button.

Tina dipped down, bringing her lips into contact with Candy's left nipple, then her right causing Candy to tremble. "I love my nipples" she said standing back up, her blouse now unbuttoned.

Candy reached up and pushed the blouse off her shoulder and down her back as she kissed her deeply. As the blouse dropped to the floor, her fingers traced up her back enjoying her satin like skin. Her tongue plunged deep into Tina's mouth, while her hand worked back to Tina's rear zipper. She slid it slowly down and let it drop, but it clung to her round firm ass, so she pushed it further until it dropped leaving only her silky skin.

Tina sighed while their tongues intertwined. her own hands finding Candy's, sweet little ass and squeezing her close.

"You are so sexy Candy. Are you ready to cum for me?" she asked.

"Yes, please make me cum Tina, I'm so damned wet. I need it."

"Do you want to watch your husband get fucked in the ass while you cum for me in your office?" She asked looking her in the eyes.

Candy was oblivious to her surroundings, she had almost forgotten she was in the office. She felt Tina's breast pressed to hers, her hands-on Tina's full perfect ass while Tina's warm hands gripped hers. Nothing else mattered. "Yes, please fuck me Tina!" She said kissing her again.

Tina stepped back, get on all fours on the couch, you're gonna love this cunt licker. Candy assumed the position as Tina slid the laptop into her line of vision from her perch on the couch. She reached in her purse and pulled out about an 8-inch-long silver bullet dildo on a harness. It was about an inch in diameter and had a strange looking knob on the side facing the wearer. Tina strapped it on and when she did, wiggled the nob in place, making contact with her clit.

Tina hit play as she strapped on the dildo. "Remember the little silver bullet last week Honey?"

Candy's pussy, flushed with wetness, "Oh God yes!"

"This one works for both of us Honey," said Tina stepping up toward Candy's face. " Lube me up Honey, just like your hubby on Don's cock."

On the screen Andy was deep throating Danny while Don hammered his ass with his monster cock. Candy understood now what Tina saw in Don all these years. She eagerly took the dildo in her mouth recalling her last encounter with the slightly smaller silver bullet. Watching her husband hungrily sucking cock was exciting her for reasons she did not understand, and letting Tina take control was exhilarating.

She sucked the smooth plastic dildo as she watched her husband latched on to Danny's cock as he came in his mouth. The sensation of Tina fucking her mouth was like nothing she had ever felt. Her whole body was electrified.

"Are you ready for it Cunt Licker?" Candy asked tauntingly.

"Yes, fuck me with it please!" she panted

She watched Don's big cock slam her husband's stretched asshole as Tina positioned herself on her knee between Candy's spread legs. On hands and knees, she raised her ass in the air as high as she could wiggling it slowly in anticipation.

Tina found herself leaning back to get the view of Candy's beautiful ass and shaved glistening pussy, wincing from the overwhelming lust she felt. She reached down and slid her fingers from mons to asshole.

"Mmmmm, you're so damned sexy Honey, Wow!" she sighed.

She touched the tip of the bullet to Candy's pink little asshole as the video showed Don pounding Andy's ass.

"You're a little ass slut just like your hubby, aren't you Cunt Licker," she growled.

Candy hungrily wiggled her ass pressing toward the dildo, "Yes, please fuck me Tina!" She pleaded.

Like Don to Andy, she did not hesitate and pushed firmly strait in to the hilt, causing a shot of pain into Candy's tight ass.

"Ah!" Groaned Candy, the pain lessening quickly.

Tina backed slowly out and back in, "Oh Honey that looks so tight. Your little ass has a death grip on there. You like that slut?"

Candy gave a whimper and nod as she lowered her head to the arm of the couch. Her hands gripped the arm on either side of her head as she rested her forehead onto the arm. She rocked her hips gently from side to side as the dildo move in and out.

"Do you want me to turn on the vibrator Slut?" asked Tina already loving the feel against her clit, without vibration.

"Yes," whispered Candy.

"Speak up Slut!" said Tina sternly. "Tell me what you want, you little ass slut!"

"Fuck my ass with the fucking vibrator, make me your ass slut like Andy," She panted.

"You like watching Andy beg for a cock in his ass don't you Candy?"

"Yes!" she barked pushing hard against Tina's slow and steady pumping.

"What if I wanted you to eat my pussy while Andy watched you being a cunt licker?" She asked pulling the dildo out.

The thought turned her on, this was exactly what Andy would have envisioned when they talked about it a few years ago. "Yes, fuck me Tina, Please!" She pleaded.

Tina touched it back to her hungry asshole and slid it back in slowly,

"What if we make him watch while you lick my cunt and Don, fucks you doggie style? You want that cock in your pussy, Don't you Slut?" Asked Tina

Candy watched Don's huge dick on the video and the image Tina just planted in her mind, sent a pulse through her pussy. The thought of a little revenge on Andy added to the excitement.

"Oh God yes!" she yelled. "Turn it on Tina please!"

Tina pushed in the dildo, pulled it out to the tip and stopped.

"Before I do, I need you to promise this tight little asshole is all mine. The hubbies do not get to enter. Agreed?" Said Tina breathlessly.

Suddenly the image of Don's cock in her pussy and Andy's in her ass, jumped into Candy's mind. But the thought of a dirty little secret just between her and Tina was even more exciting.

"Agreed!" Panted Candy. "Turn it on please!"

"Here it comes," she said turning the dial.

The vibrator kicked in as Tina pressed it to the hilt.

They squealed simultaneously.

"Oh God!" Whimpered Candy

"Aaauuuhhh!" squealed Tina shocked by the intensity of stimulation to her clit. "Fuck Candy! That feels so fucking good!"

Candy nodded not lifting her forehead from the sofa arm.

"Damn, I'm not gonna last Honey. Finger yourself for me Cunt Licker! I want you to cum with me!" Panted Tina, trying to keep it together.

Candy's right hand moved instantly to her soaked engorged pussy, pressing 3 fingers against her clit and working them rapidly in small circles.

"Oh Tina...Fuck me sweetie. Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!," she yelled out much too loudly for the office.

Tina was overwhelmed by the relentless assault on her clit, and there was no hope pushing back an orgasm, the pressure and vibration were constant from the strap on.

"You like making yourself cum for me, don't you, you horney little slut!" she yelled at Candy.

"Oh fuck, Candy, I'm gonna cum with your cock in my ass!" She screeched moving her fingers as fast as she could. "Fuck me Tina, make me your ass slut. Ah! Ah! Ah!"

"You want a cock in your mouth too don't you slut!" Yelled Tina.

Candy pictured Don's monster cock in her mouth like Andy, wondering how much she could fit.

"Oh God yes! Fuck me! Aaahhh! I'm cumming for you Tina. Aaahhh! Aaahhh! Aaahhh! Aaahhh!"

Oh Yes, cum for me you little ass slut. Oh Fuck! I'm coming," Grunted Tina. She continued with a series of guttural grunts as her body shook with the vibrator induced climax.

The little strap on tool worked her clit perfectly. Candy was cumming, fingering herself so fast and hard Tina could hear the wet sloshing sound. Hearing that pushed her over the edge. Tina's orgasm seemed to last forever as the vibrator relentlessly stimulated her clit.

As their orgasms subsided, Candy collapsed on to the couch, her legs stretching out to lay on her stomach with her legs still spread. The dildo popped out as Tina shifted herself further down the couch to rest on top of Candy.

She had to position the strap on between Candy's legs in order to lay flat. Her breasts pressed against Candy's back and their sweaty bodies, pressed tightly together, panting like they just ran a Marathon.

Candy felt the warm weight of Tina on her, like the most comfortable blanket ever. She was completely flat on the sofa head turned to the left as the video ended with her husband cleaning up David's cock with his mouth.

She could feel Tina's breath on her neck as her chin rested on her shoulder. Her ass was wet and sticky from the mixture of their cum on her ass cheeks.

"Oh Candy, you are so sexy Honey, your skin feels so good against mine. I don't ever want to move," sighed Tina in her ear as she gently kissed her neck and shoulders. "I love it when you cum for me."

She continued with the soft kisses as the strap on was now pressing between her labia as they hugged it like a saddle. The warm breath on her neck and vibration in her pussy, felt amazing. She shifted her legs and hips just a little and the tip of vibrator was touching her clit starting a stirring...

Tina began, to move her hand and raise her hips to turn off the vibrator. As contact broke with Candy's clit she blurted out, "No!"

Tina smiled and relaxed her body letting the dildo slide back down, "Oh Honey, you really got it bad, don't you? Whispered Tina with her lips brushing Candy's ear as she spoke.

The warm breath and gently touch of her lips sent a tickling chill all the way down Candy's spine, "Oh yes," she whispered softly as her hips subtly moved rubbing the warm vibrator ever so slightly against her.

"I love pleasing you Candy. You give yourself so freely, to me it makes me feel so good."

"I'll do anything for you Honey," said Candy softly.

Candy's heart pounded as Tina spoke so sweetly. Her hips continued their subtle motion as her clit was in control. She was warm all over with Tina draped on top of her, the breath on her neck, the gentle kisses and the vibration firing the nerves in her pleasure center caused complete surrender to the moment.

"I can feel that Candy. I think you're gonna cum, again aren't you?" whispered Tina exhaling on her neck.

"Yeeesss," whimpered Candy.

"Are you my little cunt licking fuck toy?"

"Yeeesss," Sighed Candy closing her eyes.

She wanted to be disgusted by those words, but she did want it. She had never felt more alive than surrendering control.

"Excellent Honey. I want you to cum for me, and I want you to think about Don's big hot dick in your tight little pussy, while you suck my wet cunt," said Tina, seductively.

Candy panted out a high pitched, "Aauuhh!"

"You like that big cock; don't you fuck toy?"

"Yes, please let me lick your sweet cunt, while he fucks me Tina," moaned Candy.

Candy was already feeling the orgasmic electricity through her body as she rubbed her clit on the strap of dildo.

"Oh, fuck Donnie make me cum", she moaned. "I love the taste of your hot cunt sweetie. Oh, fuck I'm cumming..."

Tina held the dildo steady, letting Candy do the work. "Andy's watching you little Cunt Licker."

"Oh, fuck Tina, make me cum baby! Ah! Yes! I'll do anything for you! I'm cumming baby AAAAAHHHHH!" She grunted, as her body stiffened and shook, the climax engulfed her whole body.

As it subsided, Candy went limp enjoying the warmth of Tina's body on hers.

"Oh, Honey that was amazing, you make me so hot and wet, I want you to take this strap-on off me and lick my pussy clean. Then we can talk about what to do with our hubbies." said Tina raising up and pushing Candy's feet off the sofa.

Tina sat up leaned back and sat with her ass half off the cushion and legs spread. She turned the dildo off and waited for Candy to position, herself on her knees between her legs. Candy looked up to see the silver dildo, pointing toward the ceiling and Tina's smiling face beyond it as she looked down at her.

Candy reached up and began to unhook the harness and pushed the silver dick into her mouth tasting her own cum. As she got it unbuckled she pulled it from her mouth and tossed it aside. She could see the marks where the dildo and straps had indented Tina's soft skin. Tina's juices glistened oh her dark pink labia and smooth shaved mons.

Looking hungrily at Tina she leaned in extending her tongue. Tina's lips tightened together in anticipation as Candy started low and pressed her flattened tongue against the right side of Tina's mons licking slowly to the top carefully avoiding her steaming labia. She repeated up the left side and the top.

Next, she backed up an extended her pointed tongue, moving slowly in while keeping eye contact with Tina. Her tongue gently parted her engorged labia, and slowly licked upward toward the top stopping short of her clit before repeating.

Each time she hummed, "Mmmmm," causing a vibration and warm breath that sent waves through Tina's clit.

"Oh Honey, you're such a good cunt licker. Don't you ever stop..." she sighed.

After several passes she lingered wiggling her tongue deeper in before swirling it up and quickly sucking Tina's clit.

"Oh, damn Candy, that's so GOOD!" She said squealing as Candy's lips latched onto her clit and her head wiggled rapidly.