Straight Top to Gay Bottom Toy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina's eyes closed, her head rolled back and she arched her back. Those warm soft lips on her clit were magical. Then she released and thrust her tongue into Tina's cunt shaking her head back and forth, rubbing her nose against her clit. Candy repeated the cycle of lick, suck and penetrate leading Tina to a mind-blowing climax.

Her voice was high and piercing, "Oh God Candy, you feel so good baby. I'm cumming... Oh fuck... I'm c, c, cumming."

She wiggled and writhed with her hand on Candy's head, her orgasm sent trembling shock waves through her body. Candy could see the waves motion in Tina's stomach muscles as her cum flooded her tongue. She continued to lap it up, suck and penetrate, until Tina had to pull her head away, her clit needing some relief.

Tina panted deeply, "Oh God, I had to stop, I can only cum for so long Honey."

Candy smiled, proud that she made her surrender. She raised up and leaned over Tina, with an arm propping her up, on either side of her hips. Tina's lips parted slightly as Candy leaned in, lost in her brown eyes. Candy's tongue pressed into Tina's mouth sharing the taste of her cum. They kissed passionately, eventually rolling sideways, laying on the couch front to front.

Candy placed a hand on Tina's cheek lost in those eyes. "I am your cunt licker," she sighed kissing her again.

Tina moaned slightly as they continued to kiss and caress one another. Then they wrapped up in each other's arms and lay there quietly feeling one another breathe.

After several minutes Tina spoke, "Now, about the hubbies..."

To be continued...