Straight Up Blackmailed Pt. 01

Story Info
Husky gay man is coerced into sex by partner's female BFF.
5k words
3.97
6k
17
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Please note: this story is FICTION and FANTASY. If you don't like the content, please don't read it. :).

It is also my first work, so please be kind in your critiques and reviews if possible. I do not have anyone to edit and review these stories but myself, and absolutely appreciate any constructive feedback.

Thanks!

-V]

If you had told me even a couple months ago that any of this would be happening, there is no way I would believe you. And yet...

Sorry, I suppose you need a little background here. I'm Kevin, and my boyfriend Isaac and I have been dating for about 5 years now. We're both 29 years old, met at a gay bar when we were 24, and have been together ever since (well, mostly). Sure, we've had our ups and downs, even broke up once for a few months, but we always find our way back to each other. I've been in love with other guys before this, but it never felt like I feel about Isaac. He's special. He makes me laugh, he's sexy as fuck (think a big, tall, burly lumberjack), he's sweet and thoughtful, and has always made me feel completely comfortable around him, like I can always be myself and tell him anything.

Anyway, I'm getting ahead of myself. We are a good match, at least we think so, and our friends always tell us the same. We seem to complement each other in how "opposite" we are:: Isaac is handy around the house, and I'm good with money. He's street smart and can be a real charmer, whereas I graduated top of my class and am much more academic.. Isaac's a real man's man, and everyone is always surprised to find out he is gay. I'm merely passable as a straight guy as long as you don't really talk or interact with me much. I guess what I mean is I look pretty butch, too, just huskier and a bit shorter than Isaac.

Ok, fine... now is not the time to mince words: I'm chubby. But solid and chubby, is what I tell myself. I also can't grow an epic beard like Isaac can (or really any beard, just a weak mustache), so I typically stay pretty clean shaven. He also has a monster 8" dick, whereas mine is a modest... well, let's just say I'm not hung. But I'm also a bottom, so Isaac has never cared. Sorry! I digress, being a gay male with a one-track mind and all...

Oh, one last way we don't quite match up: Isaac's an apprentice electrician who can work some odd hours, whereas I'm a 9-to-5 glorified government worker, so our schedules are (sadly) often opposing each other.

We moved in together after 2 years of dating and we now live in an apartment at Wild Oaks that we love. It's quiet, clean, well-managed, and his best friend, Mandy, happens to live in one of the other units within the same complex. Truth be told, she is the one who convinced us to move in there. Frankly, Wild Oaks was a little bit above our budget, but just barely, and it really is one of the nicest complexes to live in that was still inside the city. So, we took the leap and we've been living in relative domestic bliss until we get married and can buy a house.

I've always liked Mandy, but she can be... a lot. She and Isaac have been friends since high school, where they dated briefly, but never ended up "going all the way." In fact, Isaac and I joked proudly about being gold star gays when we first started dating, which means we've never had sex with a woman. The story goes that she didn't take the break up well, but when he came out shortly after, she immediately forgave him and became his "#1 fag hag" as she loves to put it. Truth be told, she is one of the most outgoing supporters of us gays I've ever met, always at the ready to call out the drunken frat boy for saying "that's gay" or attend the next protest or pride parade. But she can also party harder than she can handle, is overly clingy with Isaac (though I've never gotten jealous since he is very clearly not interested), and can stir up quite a bit of drama. Basically, not the kind of person I want to see every day. Isaac thinks she's "fun," and having gone on vacation with Isaac, Mandy, and a couple other friends last a year ago, it has cemented my belief that a little Mandy goes a long way. Luckily, I don't see her near as often as Isaac does.

Anyway, about 2 months ago, Isaac had been working 6-day work weeks—12 hour shifts a lot of the time, no less—and we'd been like ships passing in the night. He assured me it would only be for 4 months or so, until the new office building his apprenticeship was working on was finished. Luckily for Isaac, Mandy is a waitress at a fancy steak house in town, so she was often getting off work around the time he gets off this particular job,, and they started hanging out at a lot more at night when I'm already asleep. Nothing wild, but they usually just smoke some pot, watch some TV (usually at her place, since I'm a light sleeper), and eat junk food until it's time for one of them to go to bed. How Isaac doesn't put on much fat and only muscle is beyond me... Regardless, when they do hang at our place, I've never had a problem with it—as long as they don't wake me up or make a mess I have to clean up. Still, I kind of resented Mandy for getting so much more time with him than I was getting, but I recognized it wasn't her fault.

It probably didn't help that our sex life had taken a hit since one of us was pretty much asleep when the other was awake. It was putting me on edge as it was. It was becoming clear that both of us were relying on porn and jerking off alone to take care of our own needs, which Isaac repeatedly informed me he was fine with, as though this was supposed to be a comfort to me. I had trouble understanding this, as the lack of physical intimacy was starting to take its toll on my mood. I was getting snappier when we did see each other, since he would often say he was too tired on his day off to have sex. My needs were not being satisfied and I hated that I felt like there was nothing I could do in the situation.

That's when I did something stupid one afternoon after work. Sitting on the couch, alone per usual and way too horny, I downloaded one of the gay dating apps I deleted shortly after I met Isaac. I told myself there would be no harm in looking. Classic slippery slope, right? Yet there I was, making a discreet profile. I wasn't going to show my face, but I was fine with sharing pics or videos, since that's not cheating, right? But maybe there was a part of me that didn't care if something actually happened. If I have to be honest, I felt at the time that I could justify an anonymous blow job or handy, but I also knew I wasn't going to go out of my way to make it happen... Doesn't make it much better, does it? I know, it was a shitty thing to do and I can't really justify it. But it happened.

So there I was on the app, checking out who might be in my area, and lo and behold, not 500 feet away was "sexy bi muscle bear." Naturally, his screen name was a fitting description of him; he didn't show his face, but damn did the profile pic of his bare, hairy, toned chest look good... I was too nervous to message him, but luckily (or unluckily, depending on how you see it), he messaged me shortly after:

SBMB: Hey, stranger. You here at Wild Oaks?

Me: Sure am

Me: Great pic btw

SBMB: Thanks man, would love to see one of you

[I send an unflattering dick pic since the angle is awkward and the lighting is bad]

SBMB: not bad, but really looking for an ass pic. Or even a face and body pic.

Me: Can't get a good angle of my ass, sorry... But also just looking for something less than anal.

Me: I'm not sure I can share more... Kinda on the DL.

SBMB: Haha, well with no ass or face pic, how do you expect to catch any fish that way?

Me: Lol, good point

Me: I'm honestly not sure

SBMB: Well let me know when you're ready to get serious. Judging from your stats, you sound thick AF, which is def my type ;)

"Shit... he's right, I'm not ready for this," I thought to myself. I put my phone down on the coffee table and went in to the bathroom to rub one out in the shower. Wasn't as appealing as getting manhandled by sexy bi muscle bear, but hey, easy clean up and no guilt, right? So I started up a nice long, hot shower, and leisurely began to stroke my hardening cock. Then...

Slam.

"Was that the front door?" I said to myself with alarm. I turned off the shower, heart racing. "Isaac can't be home already, there's no way. And I know I locked it." I scrambled to grab a towel and only just covered myself as I stepped out of the bathroom.

"Isaac? Are you home?" I called out from the bedroom.

No answer.

The walls are still relatively thin, being an apartment complex. "It must have been our rowdy neighbors and their damn kids," I rationalize.

I hesitantly stepped back in the shower, my ear keen to any other noises, but only hearing silence. I turned the water back on, my erection long softened, and decided to just wash up and finish on the couch instead. With all that adrenaline pumping, the moment was definitely over-for now.

I shampooed, soaped, and rinsed, and began to dry off. I tied the towel around my waist and cautiously walked out into the hallway, still a bit concerned about what I swore was the heavy front door closing.

"Babe?"

Still no answer.

"Yup, must have been the neighbor's door, I guess," I thought as I relaxed. Only mildly annoyed now that my jerk off got interrupted, I went to grab a beer from the fridge before taking care of my business back out on the couch. That's when I heard a whistle and nearly dropped my towel from the surprise. There was Mandy, gingerly reclined on our couch, feet kicked up on the glass-topped coffee table, lips still pursed from her cat call, smirking lasciviously.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" she coyly purred.

My blood boiled from a combination of being startled and embarrassed in my skimpy towel, and I snapped back, "God damn it, Mandy! What the fuck are you doing here?? And why didn't you answer me when I called out? How did you get in here?"

Mandy's smile widened as she wagged our spare key at me. "Fucking Isaac," I smoldered.

"Enjoying the view, what does it look like? I tried calling out your name when I came in, but you didn't answer." She shrugged.

Lies, I would have heard that, and besides that she never answered my calls! What game was she playing?

I rolled my eyes and scoffed, "'Enjoying the view?' Please, Mandy, like you haven't seen more than this when we all skinny dipped in Cabo last summer," I remembered somewhat painfully, as some of Isaac's friends teased me about my... un-endowment that night. I pushed the idea from my infuriated mind, back to matters at hand. "Now answer me, what—"

Mandy was grinning as she chuckled huskily to interrupt me, "Nooooo, that's not the view I was talking about, my chubby little guy." My cheeks flushed from being teased about my weight (a sore spot for me), but she continued. "But there's no reason I can't enjoy both of these views, Kevin." She then held up my phone, the picture of sexy bi muscle bear covering the screen.

My heart sank in my chest, flustered, I panicked and moved toward Mandy reaching for my phone.

"Ah ah ah, this is too good to let go," she mocked as she held the phone away from me in a sick game of keep-a-way.

"Mandy, stop. You don't understand," I sputtered, followed by the ultimate cliché. "It's not what it looks like."

"Maybe, maybe not," Mandy mused. "I honestly don't really care either way."

I was dumbfounded and still flushed with adrenaline, which didn't help with my confusion. "Wait, I don't understand," I protested, brow furrowed. "What do you mean?"

Her eyes narrowed, but her smile remained. "I mean what I said. I honestly don't care if you're cheating on Isaac."

I felt my face turn even more red than it was, and attempted to explain. "Listen, I'm not cheating on Isaac, I just—"

She interrupted me harshly, her smile slightly devilish. "KEVIN, you're not listening to me."

She's right: I wasn't hearing her. I continued, "Mandy, I swear, all I was doing was—"

Mandy sighed, kicked forward the coffee table, and slammed her feet down on the floor, and stood up in one swift motion.. In an instant, she shoved my furry chest, forcing me back onto the adjacent love seat, and ripped my towel from my unsuspecting grip. I landed on the couch, buck naked, and was too flabbergasted to immediately cover myself. Instead, I vainly attempted to push myself back up, but Mandy quickly pushed me right back down again.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Mandy??" I exclaimed, seated once again, finally covering my still-damp crotch, damp full bush, and water-shrunk flaccid dick.

Mandy laughed, and held up my phone to me again, reminding me of my regrettable choice not 30 minutes earlier. "Shut up, Kevin, and listen carefully. I've already sent screenshots of everything to my phone, so deny all you want, I will show Isaac everything if you don't do exactly what I say."

I felt the blood drain from my face, and I kept my lips sealed. Mandy's smirk sharpened.

"Good boy. I had only come by to pick up the weed I left here last night, but I found something much more intoxicating." Her gaze dropped down to my crotch, still mostly covered in the grip of my hand. Her head cocked to one side, and she frankly stated, "You can stop covering yourself now, little guy."

A single, "ha!" burst from my chest as arched an incredulous eyebrow at her.

Her eyes narrowed once again. "Kevin, did you already forget? Do. Exactly. What. I. Say. Or else." She matter-of-factly raised my phone up once again, sexy bi muscle bear still on the screen.

I froze. "You can't be serious," I said cautiously.

Her expression darkened. "I am. Show me."

Our eyes locked, my cheeks flushed once again, and my heart rate hastened. I removed my hands from my somehow still soft, soggy cock as I coldly asked, "What are you doing, Mandy? What is this about?"

Mandy's expression lightened, and she coquettishly bit her thumb. "Well, I guess there's no harm in telling you now, is there? The fact is Isaac is my dream guy. And yet he's never really felt the same way about me, has he? That's always disappointed me. Guess I'm a sore loser."

Still blushing, still baring myself to Mandy, and now strangely jealous, I snapped back, "so fucking what, Mandy? He's gay, he's never going to be yours. What does this have to do with this shit you're pulling right now?"

Mandy continued. "Maybe he won't be mine, who could say?" She bent over at the waist, planted one hand on each of my thighs, her face now inches from my own. "But YOU will be. Tonight, at least."

And with that, I realized one of her hands was already on my cock, gently tugging my shy little member.

"WHOA!" I barked at her and slapped her hand away. I scowled at her as I attempted to get up, but she had leverage as she continued to lean on me, effectively pinning me to the couch unless I tried to strongly push her into our glass coffee table.

Her hand immediately found its way back to my cock, which was now somehow hardening. "What the fuck?? How could I be getting hard at a time like this??" I, once more, shouted at Mandy. "I'm gay! I'm not going to do this, Mandy, I'm not going to cheat on Isaac, especially with a woman. ESPECIALLY with his best friend!! What has gotten into you???"

Mandy decided to straddle my thick thigh, easily strong enough to hold her weight, her hand now stroking my quickly stiffen dick. "Little Kevvy, sweetie, think about it: if you don't let me fuck you, Isaac is going to break up with you thinking you were cheating on him with some muscle bear dude. If you do fuck me, he doesn't need to be the wiser, and we both get ours. And YOU might be gay, but your dick certainly doesn't seem to care who's playing with it."

I was trying to think of a way out of this situation, and nothing seemed viable. It didn't help that I was deeply distracted from multiple sources of stimulation.

Do I let her tell Isaac about the app? Would he even believe me? He's always been the jealous type, so not likely... Would he believe that Mandy attempted to blackmail me into sex? It's so out of the realm of what I thought possible prior to this very moment that I can't imagine he'd buy it either.

Or do I seriously just let her have her way with me and move on with my life like nothing happened? She'd still have those screenshots and could use them against me at any time, so could I even trust her?

It didn't help that she was giving me a passable hand job at this point, which (gay or not) made it hard to focus. Fuck her for interrupting me earlier, otherwise this wouldn't be having nearly the effect it is right now. But damn if it didn't feel good. My cock was throbbing now, all few inches of it..

FUCK. What do I do??

"That's what I thought," she whispered. She seemed to be adjusting herself as she continued to straddle my leg, and before I knew it she had put two fingers in my mouth from her other hand. It took me aback, but it was instantly familiar and seductive. I couldn't help but suck her fingers clean as my eyes closed in a strange pleasure. The taste was something akin to precum, and the smell similar, too—sweet and intoxicating. It was much like a man's musky pheromone, but lighter... different. "Jesus," I thought. "She just fingered herself and this is what she tastes like... smells like..." I couldn't believe I was almost... no, definitely finding some enjoyment from it.

I looked down and saw the skirt of her dress was pushed up a bit and that she wasn't wearing any panties. Of course, classic Mandy. I could smell her now, and not from her fingers, which were now back at her bare pussy, softly rubbing what I assumed was her clit (hey, I WAS a gold star gay before this!). The smell was arousing me further, which excited and disgusted me. What was I doing?? This thought drifted away as I felt her wetness sticking to my leg hair as she rose off my leg and pulled her entire dress off in one fell swoop. She was now completely naked too, and the contrast of her smooth, trim figure on my husky, hairy bear body was striking.

A heavy dollop of precum literally dripped from my cock slit as her hand returned to my business and it throbbed in approval. Mandy giggled, purring, "I was going to tell you to just sit back and enjoy yourself, but looks like you already got the message." She began to straddle me again, but this time it was my belly she was straddling. I felt the warmth of her crotch as it hovered just above my cock. Her breasts were now in my face, and I turned away in disgust. Yup, those still do nothing for me, but the rest of this... I felt my cock begin to push up against her wet labia, clearly ready for my insertion. Fuck me, if this doesn't feel pretty damn good. Looking back, I'm embarrassed to admit now that I had no idea what "good" felt like... but I was about to find out.

"Mmmmm, fuck yes, Kevin," Mandy muttered with bated breath as her womanhood began to invite me into her and wrap its delicious warmth around my aching shaft. "And here I thought I was a bottom," I mused to myself, "I guess I just don't like ass." It was as though my dick had been waiting for this moment my whole life. It felt right. A poignant, yet disgusting though to myself, but it didn't matter. She bottomed out on me quickly and began to slowly ride me, my beefy belly pressing up against her soft, hairless frame each time she rose and dropped back onto my swollen dick.

12