Straight Up Blackmailed Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy started to moan as my short, but girthy member pushed deep into her over and over and over again. My own breathing was heavy and audible, occasionally turning into a moan of my own, much to my surprise and lessening horror. The pleasure was undeniable, and I was clearly in no position to deny it any longer. She continued to ride me like this for God knows how long, and before I knew it, one hand of mine was on her hips, helping guide her along my cock, while the other hand was closer to her warmth, one thumb grazing up and down her obviously engorged clit.

It honestly reminded me of a miniature uncut cock, which strangely turned me on. Mandy responded to my touch and let out a loud moan, and her pussy clenched my rock hard. It felt unbelievably good—too good. I normally take quite a while to get off; Isaac said he didn't mind, but I could tell he would be bored or impatient with me at times... Regardless, whatever delayed orgasms I had with him were apparently no issue with Mandy, as I realized very quickly I was about to unload if she didn't stop riding my dick right then and there.

"Mandy, stop. I'm getting close." She did not. I warned her again, more urgently. "STOP, or I'm going to cum inside you." I knew Mandy well enough to know she refuses to take birth control, says it messes with her mood and won't touch the stuff, so busting a nut inside of her was not an option..

"OK," she said without moans, but also without skipping a beat. She continued to slide up and down my shaft, seemingly oblivious to what I just said.

"Mandy! You have to stop—now! I'm not kidding!" I pleaded one more desperate time.

I grabbed her hips and tried to physically remove her myself, but she had leverage and had wrapped her legs around mind somehow. It was clear she was not planning on stopping.

"I heard you, little chubby Kevvy," she said, locking eyes with me. "But I'm really close, and I don't want to stop riding your cute little thick dick... you're really a surprisingly good fuck, Kevvy."

I briefly cringed at her nickname for me, but quickly returned my focus on holding back, which was clearly a losing battle. I tried once more to plead with her, but the edge of no return was seconds away.

"Mandy, stop! We're not using any protection!"

She looked me in the eyes and smiled. Moaned. And clenched once more on my poor cock, and it was all over. The aching and burning in my balls rose and spread throughout my groin to the rest of my body. The first spasms took hold and I felt my hot seed bursting out of my swollen cockhead, presumably right into her cervix. I think I moaned, but I the world went white and blank, and I felt my whole body heaving after each ejaculatory spurt. I never came this hard with Isaac, I realized with a sick pride and profound sadness as my orgasm slowly subsided. My cock had not softened yet though, and Mandy seemed to be following suit. My now tender and sensitive cock was being gripped and stroked by her tight pussy as her own orgasmic throws took over. She gasped and moaned and screamed loudly. I cringed at that too, remembering again how thin our walls are... The mix of post-orgasmic bliss combined with my guilt, shame, and continued stimulation as Mandy slowly came down from her climax was a combination I couldn't describe.

"What have I done?" I thought to myself, feeling increasingly nauseated.

Mandy did not seem to share any of my remorse. And why would she? This was her idea, and she got what she wanted. More, even, being bred by yours truly. That seemed the most pressing issue to take up, which I did. I pushed her off me and grabbed my still damp towel and wiped myself down and as I started to berate her irresponsibility.

"As if that wasn't fucked up enough, you've now decided risking a pregnancy is totally fine. What the actual fuck, Mandy? You're getting Plan B, you know that right? Goddamn it."

She actually looked a bit ashamed at this point as she stood up and started dressing herself. No eye contact now.

"Yeah, obviously... you're right. I guess I just got caught up in the moment. Baby fever time with the biological clock I guess! But yeah, of course. Plan B. No question," she quickly agreed.

Well the tone to this encounter changed dramatically... I went back to the bedroom to put on some clothes, but as I was walking back out to ensure this was all over and behind us, I heard the door close again and she was gone.

"Shit." I didn't like the way this all ended (not that I really liked what happened in the first place (though my cock might say otherwise...)). But something felt... incomplete. I grabbed a beer (or 4) and tried to take my mind off things and relax for the rest of the evening.

One week passed with Mandy steering clear from me, but also from Isaac strangely enough. Isaac even noted it, and wondered if something was up with her. But he never mentioned anything about the screenshots, much to my relief.

Maybe it was just a one-time fluke that I can pretend never happen?

Two weeks passed. Then three. Then four. Isaac brought up a few times if I know what's going on with Mandy, which I plausibly denied; she was his best friend, I reminded him. He seemed a bit downtrodden, his bestie bailing on him. I tried to reassure him that she's probably fine, just maybe going through something with a guy or something. I stopped waiting for the other shoe to drop, but also felt bad for Isaac, seemingly losing his best friend after that shameful day,

Then one night I wake up shortly after midnight and hear her giggle and laugh in the living room.

"Are things back to normal?" I think to myself half asleep, realizing this also came with the dread of seeing Mandy.

I walk out of the bedroom as it is uncharacteristically late and I never disturb them during their "BFF time," as they like to put it. I surprise Isaac.

"Sorry, Kev, did we wake you up?" He said genuinely sweetly and with some guilt, knowing I'm a bit of a light sleeper.

"No, no... just couldn't sleep," I lied. "What are y'all giggling about?" I teased nonchalantly.

"You wanna tell him, Mandy?

She smiled, bubbling over with energy, and looked directly at me, confessing.

"I'm pregnant, Kevin! And I'm gonna keep it. Isn't that so exciting!?"

My stomach sank like a torpedoed ship, and I felt the blood rush out of my face. The room became dark and the sound muted. I could hear my heart beating so loudly in my ears I could barely make out any words coming from them, only Isaac and Mandy laughing hysterically like a henhouse. Eventually, I heard Isaac's voice.

"Babe! KEVIN! Are you OK? You look so cute when you're all groggy like this, babe. Almost makes me wanna have my way with you," he coyly said to me with a smirk, He pulled me close to kiss me. I felt like a monster kissing him back. Mandy continued to smile at me, and I could sense her plotting eyes sizing me up all the while.

Isaac sat me down next to him on the couch, handed me his drink, encouraging me to take a gulp as he started giving Mandy the 20 questions. "So who's the guy?! Where did you meet him? Are you guys together? Does he know? When can WE meet him??"

Mandy smirked and shrugged. "I know who he is, but I'd rather keep him a secret. You two might just know him, too... And he knows as of today... but I don't know if he wants to be a part of it or not. I guess time will tell!"

12