Straight--With a Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, yes! More! Use more!" Arie demanded.

Becky added a 2nd finger, then a 3rd. Quickly, all 4 of Becky's fingers were plunging in and out of Arie's pussy.

"Pump that cunt, Becks!" Steve urged. "Pump it! Slam it! She loves that!"

I hadn't glanced his way for a while. Steve had his dick out now, stroking it while my wife worked on his wife! Holy crap!

I pulled mine out too, not the least reluctant any more at being shorter than Steve! In spite of morning play, I was hard as a rock. I dragged a fingernail up the bottom of my swollen shaft, shivering at the sensation.

Becky was working her whole hand in and out of Arie's pussy now, pumping hard and fast, and still sucking on her clit.

"Bite it, honey! Bite my clit! Bite it hard!" Arie demanded.

Becky bit! She ran her hand up Arie's cunt to above the wrist, holding it there while Arie's orgasm rocked through her like a tidal wave. Arie's legs collapsed and she half-fell, half-sat backwards into the recliner with Becky's fist still inside her pussy and Becky's teeth still clamped on her clit. Arie thrashed in the chair for an eternity before Becky finally sensed she was spent and withdrew.

Arie still quivered and moaned gently in the recliner while Becky stroked the tops of her thighs.

Becky looked up at Steve and me with our dicks in our hands and our jaws hanging slack!

"She owes me one of the same," Becky mused, "but it's gonna be a while before she's up to it."

"Well, gosh," Steve grinned, "I just hate to see you unsatisfied. Anything I can do to help?"

Becky grinned slyly.

"Yes. But maybe not what you're thinking."

Becky turned to Arie: "Does he have any clue, honey?"

"Probably not," she answered, sitting up straighter and joining in the grin.

"What?" Steve asked--apprehensive now.

"Well, you're both bright guys. You can probably figure it out," Becky teased.

"Hmm," I offered, "two wet pussies and two hard dicks--maybe we can think our way through this, Steve."

"Warm," Becky grinned. "But not quite on track. Arie and I aren't done with each other yet--no interrupting."

"Sooo--" Steve's mind was working faster than mine. "So you want us to..."

"Did you like watching us?" Arie asked.

"Oh, Hell yes!" I blurted, "but..."

"Girls like shows too," Arie winked.

"No fucking way!" I gasped, finally understanding. "I'm as turned on and horny as I've been in my life, but I'm not horny enough to go gay!"

"That's OK, hon," Becky assured me. "But Steve may have a different slant on things. And it wouldn't make you gay, right Steve?"

"Oh, crap" Steve groaned. "Dammit Ariella, I wish you hadn't told her."

"She didn't tell me much, Steve," Becky said, trying to console him, "just that you defended the idea."

"Huh?" I asked Steve.

"I dunno, man. Maybe it's because Arie and I watch porn together, but I don't have the aversion to dicks that I used to. And I can see myself experimenting, that's all. And I'm not trying to put the moves on you, man. I'd never even admit it if it wasn't for Arie outing me. And, well, you know, watching the two of them just now.

"And I mean fuck, man. Have you ever? No offense, but I've got the hots for Becky something fierce. What she did to Arie was fucking awesome! Your Becks is just fucking awesome, man. I thought she was hinting for me to fuck her just now and I'm about to pop just looking at her! That first time we all got it on has me drooling for more of her. Sorry, but damn!"

Now THAT made me like the guy in spite of suddenly thinking about, ugh, getting it on with a guy. What I loved most was that Becky heard him say it! I might even actually enjoy watching him fuck her again just to prove to her she's hot!

Arie sat up on the edge of the recliner.

"C'mon lover," she addressed Becky, "let me see if I can make you feel good! You guys just do whatever comes to your mind - except playing with us - at least for now."

Arie pulled Becky close and began to play with her tits. Becky's tits weren't quite the handfuls that Arie's were, but I think I was more turned on watching Becky on the receiving end!

I knew those tits! I knew just exactly how they felt. I knew their texture. I knew how they puckered when she was turned on. I knew how much of them I could suck into my mouth and tease with my tongue. I even knew what the milk that poured from them 20 years ago tasted like! I watched intently, curious to see if Arie had some moves I didn't, and how Becky would respond.

I realized I was stroking my dick now. I stole a glance at Steve. He was staring at Becky as Arie lavished attention on her. I checked out his dick again--probably two inches longer than mine. In spite of myself, I wondered what holding another guy's dick would feel like.

Arie wasn't as rough on Becky as the play she had wanted for herself. She didn't bite as hard. She only used 2 fingers. She didn't tease as long. It was a whole different rhythm of lovemaking--very much like what Becky and I did, I was relieved to find.

Becky loved it! Her breath was ragged, she was kissing Arie with passion, and her pussy was glistening with arousal. She pulled Arie's head into her pussy and held it there while she humped Arie's mouth. The only surprise for me was that Arie rimmed her! I'd never tried that, and Becky had never asked. Something to note!

Meanwhile, Steve and I sat and stroked quietly. At one point, he looked over at my dick and managed to say something like "It's nice. I think I could suck it, if you ever want to try." I shrugged, and tried not to think about it.

After Arie brought Becky to a long series of orgasms, the girls finally turned their attention to us.

"So you two are still being bashful?" Arie asked.

She walked over to us, tits swaying, bringing her musky scent closer to me. Becky followed, smiling contentedly.

"If you're not going to suck him off, I know I'd like to," Arie told Steve as she cupped my balls.

I'd been edging for an hour--I nearly popped on the spot.

"Would you mind if Steve and I fuck, honey?" Becky asked me. "Now be honest," she added.

2nd time today Becky had said "fuck", I noted.

"Baby, I'd truly love watching you fuck Steve. You tell him what you want! Go for it! I'm cheering you on!"

Becky grinned, becoming more animated.

"Doggy style, Steve," Becky clapped her hands and dropped to all fours. "Slam it home, baby, and even if you cum, don't you dare stop fucking me 'til I cum too!"

3rd "fuck" of the day! A trend? And downright bossy about what she wanted!

"Ma'am, Yes Ma'am!" Steve agreed.

Arie stradled my lap and rubbed her boobs in my face.

"Just guessing you like these OK?" she grinned.

I liked them plenty. I leaned forward, cradled one in my palm and sucked a nipple as far into my mouth as it would go. I got a low moan of approval from my lap-mate!

"They're pretty tender now," she cautioned.

I sucked in the other one, but more gently. We stayed that way for a few minutes. She slid her hot, wet pussy up and down on my erection, while Steve pumped away behind Becks. Pretty sure he popped immediately, but he kept going.

Arie dropped to her knees and took my dick all the way in her mouth! Not that it's a challenge--4" rock hard if I cheat a little with the ruler--but oh my God she was good. Nearly as good as Becky who's practiced on me for two decades! She sucked hard and drug her bottom teeth lightly up the underside of my dick. She grasped the frenulum in her teeth and pulled.

That did it! I popped in under a minute. My third orgasm for the day--a recent record! There wasn't a lot but she swallowed every drop and kept sucking me till I was back hard again. I gently pushed her away to watch Steve finish fucking my wife. Arie continued to stroke my dick and commented that she liked the view too.

It was an odd feeling, watching Becky take it! I was grateful that she was getting proof of how completely desirable she is. Honestly, that made me absolutely happy for her!

At the same time, I was bummed by not having enough dick to fuck her like Steve. (From the cum on her thighs, it was clear he hadn't lasted any longer than I did.) It was another 10 minutes of good hard fucking before she had her orgasm.

We were all spent by that point, but comfortable in our nudity, and not in a hurry to get dressed. We finished off the champagne, picked up clothes and mused about what had just happened.

We put off talking about ourselves, coming back instead to our kids. We agreed we'd pretend to be ignorant of Evie and Luke's blooming relationship for fear of squashing it. We giggled, wondering how long they'd try to hide if from us. They'd made such a big deal of NOT dating that it would take some effort to admit they'd started, we figured.

I tried not to think too closely about Evie having sex. It was OK in the abstract, of course, and I was happy for her. I did not want to project the image of her lovemaking to my mind's eye!

Finally, when the heat of arousal had faded, we talked about us! We agreed to wait for at least a month before we tried this with each other again--at least with Steve and me involved. I knew the girls couldn't keep their hands off each other that long.

Frankly, I was ready to watch the two of them go at it again. It was absolutely the hottest fucking thing I've ever witnessed in my life! But I could reluctantly agree that it would be good to let time smooth the edges off our adventure and see where we landed before we tried again.

That left the subject of Steve's willingness to experiment. We didn't go back to that, nor did we return to my thoughts on the subject. I had to admit, seeing Steve's hardon while I mused over guy-play didn't bother me like I thought it might. And seeing him fuck Becky didn't bother me much--just the comparison thing--and I absolutely loved that she seemed to realize she really did turn him on.

The girls didn't bring up bi-guy play again that afternoon but I suspected they were just trying not to scare me off. As they left, Arie offered: "Becks, you want the strap on? Ya never know--he might like it!"

Gulp.

"You still OK?" Becky asked after Arie and Steve went back home.

"I am," I assured her, "I'm OK.

"I'm also surprised, delighted, worried, puzzled, and still slightly horny," I continued, "but I'm definitely OK.

"And how about you? Any regrets?" I asked. "That was some show. And some pounding Steve gave you."

"You're SURE it was OK that I wanted to do it with him?" Becky pressed me. "I'm sorry if that was too far, but it turned me on all over again hearing him say he wanted me and you seemed like you were telling the truth."

"Honey, it was worth it to me that you understand how hot he is for you. I'm not sure you believe me when I tell you how sexy you are. Did he convince you I'm telling it like it is? You don't have to look 20 to be hot, you're sexy as hell right now! Looked like you finally believed him! Anyway, if you needed any proof that you are a hot, sexy woman, I hope you got it. So how was it? Did you like it?"

"It felt raunchy, dirty, forbidden and completely outside what I usually do, so that was a rush. The newness of it was a rush too. Putting on a show for you was part of that. But after I came, I felt guilty. Still do."

"But not guilty after getting it on with the lovely Mizz Ariella?" I smiled.

"Ha! No. Well, maybe a little, but basically no. You liked watching that, huh?"

"Christ, Becks, I was dripping pre-cum the whole time you two were going at it! I've never seen anything as hot! That was way, way past the stuff you two did last time, and even that put us over the moon--Steve and me, I mean. Do you and Arie do it that way when you're alone? Do you always fist her? Or was that like, extra special?"

"A little of both, I guess. She likes the rough stuff. I hardly ever fist her though," Becky admitted.

"Al, honey," she went on, "if we do get it on with them again, I want you to do Arie, OK?" Becky continued. "In fact I want you to do her even if we don't all play again. I want that evenness--Steve just fucked me, I want you fucking Arie, OK? It's going to feel uneven unless you do.

Yep-a record setting collection of "fucks" from my sweet, demure wife!

"You drive a hard bargain, Becks," I laughed, "but OK--just for you I'll fuck your girlfriend! I want you there, though, OK? I'm not anywhere close to getting it on with Steve though. Christ--where'd that come from anyway!" I shook my head.

Becky grinned, then answered.

"I should have warned you, I guess, but I wasn't planning to say anything. It just kind of came out.

"Arie told me she's been assuring Steve it'd be OK to experiment, but only with you. It started a couple of months ago. Arie didn't have any idea he might want that. Neither did Steve, I guess. Anyway, they watched a porno that had some male bi-action in it. They weren't expecting that. It was two guys and a girl, and they were going to do her pussy and ass at the same time--DP, right?"

"Yeah--double penetration. Hard to find a porno without that in it these days," I answered without thinking.

"And you know porno trends how?" Becky shot me a stare. "We'll come back to that."

Oops.

"Arie wants to try DP, by the way," she continued, "so start thinking how you'd be with that. But at one point in the movie the guys started doing oral with each other! Arie thought Steve would pitch a fit, but he just went silent and stroked his dick." Becky answered. "He even kept watching when they, you know, butt-fucked each other."

"Arie wants to try a DP?" I asked with surprise. "Do you?"

"She definitely does. They do anal a lot," Becky admitted, but she didn't comment on what she thought of it.

"I noticed she rimmed you. You seemed to like it. Do you want me to do that?" I asked.

"I can't do it to her. I wouldn't want you to do it if you were, like, gagging over the idea or something." Becky blushed deeply and looked like she wanted to crawl under the table. "Do you think you could? And enjoy it, I mean?"

"I don't think so. I'll have to see. Maybe. So--do you two do anal?"

"Oh, God," Becky blushed again. "Yeah--kinda. She uses a little butt plug on me sometimes. Are you grossed out? It's so dirty."

"Wow. I mean, just--wow!" I was at a loss for words.

She started to speak but I went on.

"Becks, if it feels good, do it! If you like it, go for it! Were you afraid I'd, what - give you a load of crap if I knew you liked butt play? C'mon."

I was surprised this was a hidden issue. In the long ago and far off we'd tried anal, but she was grossed out at the idea so it's stayed off the table ever since. I thought it was a closed topic. I started thinking through the possibilities!

"Or," I went on, "is it something that's just special between you and Arie? Because that's OK too--really it is. You don't owe me butt play, for God's sake," I assured her, "and anything you and Arie get up to is your own deal, not anything I need to approve, disapprove, or even know about!"

"Oh, Al," she sighed, and kissed me. "Thank you. I guess I do like having my own space with Arie, but it seems silly now. What I worry about more is keeping our alone time special--yours and mine, I mean.

"But, I do like it," she confided. "I especially like it when she rims me. It's not often. It's hard to describe how it makes me feel. I mean, it feels great, like, back there. But it does something to my mind too. It's so kinky, and every time she does it I try to make myself think I can do it back to her, but I never can, so there's some crazy mixture of guilt, embarrassment, lust, hope--ya' know?

"Sometimes, I clean out really good before we get together and she, uh," Becky paused, looked down and lowered her voice, "sometimes she actually runs her tongue up my butthole a little way. She usually fingers me back there while she eats me out, or uses the butt plug and a dildo on me at the same time."

"What do you mean by "cleaning out really good" if you don't mind my asking?" I asked.

"I mean a warm water enema, and then scrub it a lot," she said. "God, all the secrets are coming out. Actually, it feels kind of liberating to tell you. I wasn't sure."

Becky's face was beet red from embarrassment.

"I'll say we're getting some secrets out!" I agreed, "And I'm loving it!

"Well," I went on, "you take the lead on butt play, OK? If you want me to rim you, just do that clean out thing and tell me about it before we get going, OK? I'll try to give it a go. No promises. I'm not sure how I'll react. I still can't quite imagine it. But if you want fingers or butt plugs, or my dick, give me some hint--I'm not going to go there without being sure you're horny for it, OK?"

"Deal. Not tonight though," she laughed. "I'm just plumb fucked out tonight!"

"Know what you mean," I laughed. "Today was one for the books!"

"So, how about you, as long as we're being liberated, I mean," Becky asked me.

"You mean..." I paused.

"I mean, would you like me to play with your butthole? Like I used to? Give your prostate a little tickle?" she asked.

"Well sure, if you're over being grossed out by it. I felt really bad that you hated it back then--I thought you still did. Wait--are we working around to Arie's cryptic little comment about a strap-on?"

"Maybe," she smiled.

"Jesus," I exhaled. "Is this something the two of you use? Or something Arie uses on Steve?!?"

"Ohh," she smiled, "let's save that for a future conversation. But same deal for you. Clean it up, then ask and ye most likely will receive," she continued.

"Becks, you are an incredible woman," I said pulling her to me for a tight hug and tender kiss.

"Hey! Innocent young eyes in the room!" Evie called out as she burst in through the back door.

"Watch and learn, young grasshopper," I said without looking up, and gave Becky another smooch.

"Holy Crap! EVANGELINE!!!" I yelled, finally catching sight of her, "Did you wear that in public!!"

"Watch and learn, old dinosaur," Evie taunted, twirling and cheerily kissing my cheek as she made for her bedroom.

She was wearing a bikini of the dental floss variety, and I could see way more of my daughter than a dad ought to see! The small triangles of the bra looked to be a single layer of soft, clingy nylon and came nowhere close to covering her boobs. Her perky B-cups sported erect nipples and her puckered areolas were clearly outlined.

The thong was the same material, and clung to her pussy like it had been painted on, and the single rearward hint of fabric was buried in her butt crack. No trace of bush to soften the image--full-on camel toe. Jesus!

"Easy, papa-saurus," Becky cautioned me as Evie disappeared into her room. "She's old enough to make her own mistakes, right? Your words, I think."

"Well I sure hope she got Luke off or the poor guy is probably hospitalized with blue balls by now," I fumed, "surrogate brother or not!"

"I'll talk with her, but unless you want to ogle her in that suit some more, let her change, huh?"

"What! I didn't ogle her! Don't say that!" I sputtered.

"It's OK," Becky laughed, "but your eyeballs did bounce off the floor."

Evie came back out. Cutoff jeans and a crop top. Better, I guessed. I braced for the argument I was sure came next. Evie looked like she was braced for a lecture. I took a breath and changed course.

"Honey, I'm sorry I yelled. You looked gorgeous in the suit. Just more, umm, exposed than I'm used to." I tamped down an urge to counsel her on appropriateness. That was better for Becky to tackle. I just wanted to defuse the emotional content.

"Actually, I'm sorry too, Dad. I got a look at it in the mirror. I didn't quite realize how clingy it is. And I didn't wear it at the lake--I bought it on the way home and put it on in the changing room. With a coverup! Luke seemed to like it a lot."