Straight--With a Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now I'm wondering about how it'd feel. I can't feature kissing a guy, but I can see myself sucking dick."

Steve kept his eyes ahead as he spoke and sounded embarrassed.

"Yeah," I admitted, "I watch some, but I've never thought Becky would like it, so it's always solo. Know what you mean about seeing lots of hard-ons. And all of them at least twice as big as mine, so I can't say I'm eager for Becky to do the comparison!

"And for that matter, I'm not eager for her to compare herself to porn star women with boob jobs. She's convinced she's not appealing at all, and that I only do her because I have no options," I shook my head.

"At least you and Arie don't have to worry on that score," I continued, "she could be in porn herself and you've got plenty down there."

"So how are you now with me doing Becky?" Steve asked, steering away from his taking a strap-on but with guilt edging his tone.

"Mostly good, man," I assured him. "A little jealous of your package, but I'm so damned grateful to you for saying how hot you were for her. Honest. That did wonders for her--for me too, considering how eager she's been lately. And I'm glad you gave her what I can't."

"Yeah," Steve agreed, "when I saw Arie feeding you her tits, I felt a little green-eyed. I was fucking your wife, so I had no justification for feeling that way, but I did--some. How'd Becky do after?"

"She felt guilty--she insists that if we all get together again I've got to fuck Arie. I guess I could stand that," I grinned, "unless I thought she was taking one for the team," I added, suddenly serious.

"Nah," Steve assured me, "Arie's hot for you. She wants a DP--did you know that?"

"Yep, Becks told me after you left. Not sure about it--but we can talk." I felt a glow from hearing Arie was hot for me.

"By the way," Steve went on, "I've got to work in the Syracuse office for a couple of weeks at the end of the month. What I think is that you and the girls should have yourselves a threesome! Might set the stage for you and me doing a threesome with Arie. Maybe delivering on her DP down the road?"

"Food for thought," I mused.

We got home before the conversation came back to Steve taking Arie's strap on.

"So did you and Steve talk about last weekend?" Becky asked from her recliner as I put away my bowling stuff.

"We did. We both had a little jealousy, and he was guilty about doing you. I told him I loved it that he thinks you're as hot as I do! I asked him about Arie's strap on too. He said she's been using it on him. He likes it! He says it's different than the one Arie has you use on her though. Have you and Arie put your, ahh, heads together?" I asked in return.

"If you mean have we gotten naked and rowdy again, then no--not yet," Becky grinned. "But we had some wine and conversation. She's still happy with the way things went. And thrilled with Evie and Luke, of course. She and Steve haven't bothered keeping the noise down while Luke's been over here."

"Yeah, Steve said as much," I agreed, then added with a grin "Evie told me we should go ahead and make all the noise we want, but maybe we ought to encourage the kids to take turns between houses!"

"We talked about that too. They'd be OK with it--Steve and Arie, I mean. She's going to make sure Luke knows it's OK with them. Maybe the kids will decide on their own. I'd hate for them to think we were kicking them out."

"Hon? Steve is going on a 2-week business trip at the end of the month. He wants you, Arie and me to have a 3-way while he's gone. I'm not sure we're ready for that. Did Arie bring it up? You have any thoughts?"

"You're not ready to fuck Arie? C'mon, Al, get real," Becky laughed and shook her head at me, "you just let me bring her over and get her naked and we'll see what you think!"

"I'm terrified! I'll never survive the two of you at once!" I joked.

Then I put on a more serious face:

"I just think it's a good idea to wait the month, like we decided, before we jump back in the sack with 'em," I protested. "Steve's trip fits that timing, but I don't think we should set the plans for it now. Besides, it'll be different if he's not there."

"You're not wrong," Becky agreed. "And you get full points for temperance!"

"Al?" she continued.

"Hmm?"

"There's something else I want to talk about."

"Sure," I settled into my recliner and leaned forward, "shoot. What's up?"

"Oh, Al, bear with me. This is harder than wanting you to rim me."

"Take your time," I assured her. "Listen, Becks, you can't say anything that will run me off or make me stop loving you, OK?"

"I, um. That is, we, Arie and I have, umm. Well, it's like this. Sometimes we watch porn together."

"Oh. Well, sometimes I've watched some, but I didn't think you'd go for it," I admitted.

"I know you do, and that's something else. But it's what we watch that's hard to admit."

"Becks, just tell me, OK? Get it off your chest. It'll be fine."

"A few weeks ago Arie showed me the one she and Steve watched that got him thinking about doing it with a guy. It was called "Straight--With a Twist". Becky paused, as though there was more.

"And--," I encouraged, though I had the sinking notion I knew where she was going.

"And," she continued, "I thought it was really, really hot. I mean we'd already gotten off, and I got wet again watching, that's how hot it made me. And we've been watching more and more gay stuff. And she showed me some of women fucking their guys with strap-ons like she does to Steve, and that turns me on more than you can imagine."

"So now we're coming to the hard part, I'd guess," I replied, "where you want me to try something you're scared will freak me out?"

"Yeah, that's where we are," she agreed, turning scarlet. "I think I want to do you with a strap-on like I do Arie--like she does Steve." she admitted. "You don't have to--I'm not going to bring it up again. But just thinking about it gets me wet every time."

But before I could respond, she went on.

"And it's more than OK with me, with both of us of course, Arie and me, if you and Steve want to experiment. I'd love it if you two discovered how great same-sex play can be. You know how much I love it with Arie! I know you're not in the same place Steve is. It wouldn't mean you were gay, you know? Just kinda... straight--with a twist," she laughed nervously.

"That DP scene is making me think I might like to try that, too, and I think I'd come on the spot if I saw you and Steve in a 69.

"There. I said it. Please don't hate me," she gasped in a small voice, and collapsed back in her chair, staring at the floor.

I thought for a bit before trying to answer. I was as floored about the gay stuff as I was when she brought it up last week.

The thought of being pegged though? That was absolutely a turn-on! I watch that kind of porn too! I hadn't tried any toys, but I sure loved Becky's fingers in there! I'd never in a million years have asked her for it, afraid she'd be disgusted, but now it sounded possible--even likely! I felt my dick respond.

"Hon, please don't be embarrassed," I pleaded. "I'm so proud of you for saying that--for taking the risk and telling me something you thought I'd hate. I can't say I share your excitement for sucking Steve's cock, but the idea of you working on me with a strap-on? Well, that's my secret fantasy! I'd say that one's a winner."

Then I added, "Straight-with a twist, right?"

"Do you really mean that!?!" Becky exclaimed.

"I'm not sure about taking something bigger than your fingers, we'd have to work up to it, but yeah--I mean I'd like you to fuck me with a strap-on sometime. I think I'd love it. I don't think I want you telling Arie, though. And I still don't get excited about playing with Steve's junk.

"So you're thinking you'd like anal?" I continued, unsure if I'd heard that right or was maybe hallucinating, "and you want a DP?!?"

"Can we watch some porn together?" Becky asked, "Some pegging? Maybe do a film review afterward?

"And yeah," she continued, "I like what Arie's been doing to my ass--I think I'd like to have your dick up there."

She paused, then she giggled.

"I get hot thinking about getting on my hands and knees and telling you 'Fuck my ass, Al' so it's not a huge jump to think about a DP. Gosh. Now I can fantasize about telling you 'I'm gonna fuck your ass, baby'."

A thought suddenly jumped to mind.

"Honey," I grinned, "do you already have the strap-on?"

Becky looked straight into my eyes now. She began unbuttoning her blouse. I felt my dick go into overdrive. As she freed the last button, I was completely hard! She stood and shrugged her blouse off. She reached under her skirt and slid off her panties, dropping them into my lap as she walked toward the bedroom.

"Why don't you have a nice shower?" she suggested. "And if you feel like it, maybe clean out real good like I do sometimes?"

Hoo boy!

"It's in my third drawer," she added.

My dick and I followed her down the hall.

I didn't have occasion to be in "her side" of the bathroom drawers but I suspected I knew what "it--in the 3rd drawer" would be. Sure enough--a half-gallon enema bag and all the equipment.

This would be a new experience--I'd never done one, though I knew the process. "High, Hot and a Helluva Lot" I recalled a nurse joking to me about enemas, so that's what I did. I won't bother with the details, but I was "really clean in the end!"

After my shower, I poked my head back in the bedroom. Both of my heads really, since my rigid dick led the way!

The lights were off, and a votive candle burned on each of our nightstands. Becky was in a sheer negligee walking toward me. No strap-on in sight, yet.

Becky greeted me with a hug, nibbled my earlobe and whispered: "I'm gonna suck your cock and then I'm gonna fuck your ass honey, unless you tell me right now you don't want it. Got it? I'm gonna fuck your ass with my new dick."

Her hot breath my ear and her intense, slutty promise sent a wave of excitement racing through me, starting in my nuts and radiating through my whole body.

"I want it, sugar, I really do. Just give it to me straight--with a twist!"

She giggled. Her hand dipped to squeeze my nuts.

"Damn, I loved saying that! I'm gonna say it again, OK?

She brought her lips to my ear again and whispered: "I'm going to fuck. your. ass, baby!"

"But I haven't had anything bigger than your fingers in there," I cautioned, "I'm nervous about it."

"You'll do fine. We'll go slow. And this is all about you--don't worry about taking care of me. Just lie back and enjoy."

She led me to the bed, laid me on my back and peeled off her negligee.

She started by lightly biting and sucking my toes! That was new--and it felt kinky-good! She kissed her way up my legs. Her hot breath added erotic anticipation to her slow progress. I felt a drop of pre-cum slide down my dick before she got past my knees! I was afraid I'd cum immediately when she got to my nuts. Damn near did, in fact!

She sucked my nuts one at a time into her mouth and rolled them around with her tongue. I had to ask her to ease up--I was so, so close to popping and I really didn't want to, not yet.

Becky lifted my knees up toward my chest, bringing my butt into her easy reach. I felt her rub something slick around my hole, rubbing it lightly around and around, and pushing just a finger tip in.

"Where'd that come from?" I wondered. I hadn't seen her open the drawer and didn't notice anything laid out.

Two fingers with more lube began working on me now. Both of them found their way in, then withdrew.

"We'll try a butt plug first, OK?" Becky asked, but she didn't wait for my answer. I felt a smooth, cool shaft slide into my ass. I didn't see where that came from either!

"It's the internal sphincter that's the most stubborn about relaxing," Becky explained. "I'm going to let you tell me how fast to put it in. The thickest part is only 1 1/4" but it may be uncomfortable if we go too fast. You can push like you're taking a crap if it does. That'll help."

It did hurt some as the widest part hit resistance. I felt some stretching first, then sharp pain. I did "push" and it did help. It didn't take long and I had it all the way in.

"Now I'm going to fuck you with it, OK?" Again, she didn't wait for me to agree--she started pulling it back out.

Each time the wide part went in and out it felt a little more comfortable.

"Relax your butthole by pushing hon. There you go! Now back in. Back out. Back in. Great!" she encouraged.

"Now hold it in there or just work it in and out yourself while I go grow a dick!"

Becky left the bed and I reached around to fuck myself with her butt plug! I was digging it, and watched as Becks got out the strap-on.

"This is a little thicker at the base, hon, but just half an inch, and the tip is only an inch. It's tapered, like a real one. Let's take out the plug and have you scoot up to the edge of the bed," Becky directed.

I scooted--and found myself tense with anticipation. Becky lubed her silicone cock, rubbed the tip around on my hole and cradled my balls in her hand.

"Here we go," she announced, and slid in the head, lightly squeezing my nuts and pulling.

She just barely put the tip in and gently rocked it in and out.

"It's warm!" I exclaimed in surprise.

"Heating pad," Becky explained.

"Now guide me in, hon," Becky told me. "Tell me when to push."

It took about 10 minutes to get all the tapered thickness past the "pain point"--the internal sphincter, I figured. For only being 1/2" thicker, her dick felt like it was stretching me far more than that by the time her hips reached my butt! But then--WOW. Fucking marvelous!!

I had concentrated so much on what a dildo would feel like in my ass I hadn't even considered what the rest of Becky would feel like as she fucked me! GREAT is what! Feeling her pelvis smacking my ass, her torso and tits on the back of my upturned legs--this was brand new and fabulous!

I got it now why Steve enjoyed taking it from Arie!

"Do you like my dick, baby?" Becky cooed, "because I love it. I love fucking you with it. I love looking at you while I slide this cock in and out of you and squeeze your nuts. Is it hot baby? Do you love getting fucked?"

I didn't last long. With Becky talking dirty, fucking my ass, squeezing my nuts and stroking my dick, I was off in less than 2 minutes and what a load!! I squirted myself in the face! Some went in my panting mouth and I swallowed without even hesitating!

Becky slowly withdrew, unbuckled her equipment, and set to work licking the cum from my face and chest, then sucking my still reasonably hard dick.

"I don't even think I need to ask if you liked that," Becky grinned!

"I can see many new sexy avenues opening up!" I exclaimed. "Straight avenues--with a twist!"

Becky roared with laughter, "You're really stuck on that, aren't you! But I'm so glad you like this, Al, because I just love it. And something to tuck in the back of your mind--real dicks are even better. Honest. And I would know."

I let that one drop, but I could see how that would be true from a woman's point of view. Maybe guys too, but I wasn't there yet.

We were like kids again! It wasn't a matter of our libidos lining up anymore because we were both horny all the damned time now! Becky gave me her ass the next night, and we alternated taking butt sex every chance we got. Becky's bedroom language continued to get sluttier and that turned me on every time I thought about it.

Community stuff and jobs still held us back, but just like college, we were always thinking ahead to the next time! We didn't even hold back when Evie and Luke were home! Well, Becky whispered her dirty encouragement instead of shouting it, but we made noise! Evie winked at us in the mornings, and Luke pretended to be deaf.

Neither one of us brought up Steve's dick again, but it was lurking in the back of my mind. I grudgingly admitted to myself that taking his dick probably wouldn't be much different than getting pegged and I sure liked that! I was curious about how much different it'd feel than a dildo, but I still couldn't work up any enthusiasm for it.

Before we knew it, Steve was off on his trip to Syracuse. He left on a Sunday morning and that night Arie came over for dinner with us, leaving Evie and Luke at her house. Her hair was still slightly damp from a shower. She smelled fabulous and she was clearly braless under a sweatshirt.

"So Al," Arie began as we finished dinner, "Steve wants the three of us to see if we can't find some fun things to do while he's gone. Got any ideas?"

"Hmmm. Let me think," I answered, scratching my head in pretended thought and trying to contain my shit eating grin.

"I can offer a few suggestions, if you're having a hard time," Arie teased as she got up and began clearing the table.

"Well, Steve and Becky both want me to fuck you," I offered, "so that might be a start."

"Great minds, Al! That's my number one suggestion!" Arie laughed.

I joined Arie and Becky for cleanup and the dishwasher was soon humming away on a load. I hoped Arie and Becky would be doing the same--humming away on my load! I told them so too!

"Talk is cheap, buster boy," Becky challenged. "Whatcha got for a couple of horny old MILFs, huh?"

"Not as much as Steve, but I'll do my best to please," I countered.

"Cut that shit out, Al," Arie scowled, "You're way more than your dick. I know what you've got and I can't fucking wait!"

Becky and Arie stood side-by-side with their arms around each other's backs. I said nothing, but smiled and began slowly unbuttoning Becky's blouse. She was braless too. I lightly brushed her nipples before helping Arie out of her sweatshirt. The sweatshirt's waistband caught and lifted her tits, then dropped them, bouncing, into view.

I sucked them both, then pinched Arie's nips between my thumbs and forefingers and pulled those tits taut. She closed her eyes and smiled. I glanced at Becky--she nodded encouragement to continue. I pinched harder and twisted, lifting up and pulling. Arie's body shivered and she quietly moaned her approval.

"What do you want, Arie? Tell me what you want," I ordered.

"This! More of this. And hickeys. One from each of you, but where I can cover them."

"That's all?" I asked.

"Are you shitting me? No! God no! I want teeth clamped on my clit! I want your dick in my mouth! I want you to fuck my pussy, fuck my ass! I want Becky to get her strap-on and help you DP me! I want orgasms--lots of them, and I want to swap your cum with Becks!"

Arie's needs came rushing out in horny, breathless panting.

I smiled at Becks and gave a nod. She moved closer and took a stretched nipple from me, then leaned in to suck up a hickey on Arie's chest just where the swell of her boob started. I matched it on the other side.

"I'll have a pair of those for every day we play, please and thank you," Arie cooed, "now, take me to the bedroom!"

Becky took Arie's hand and led the way. I squeezed her ass and followed, peeling off clothes and letting them fall.

Once in the bedroom, Becky pushed me toward the bath. "Clean up real nice," she commanded, "while I entertain Arie."

I raised a quizzical eyebrow wondering if she'd spilled the beans to Arie about our anal adventures. She gave no clue and turned back to her waiting lover. I guessed it didn't matter--not now. My anticipation ratcheted up at least three notches, wondering if my ass would be in play when I got back. I hoped so! I fucked myself with the enema wand pretending it was Arie's finger!

I came back to the bed sweet, clean, horny and rock hard!

"Tag team!" Becky giggled, and headed for the bath herself.