All Comments on 'Stranded'

by HunterShambles

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
lemonheadslemonheadsabout 9 years ago

Excellent job. You must continue this story so they can have a happy ending together

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

why was there a hut with a set up for 4 people on a deserted island?why did the parents not ask about them being naked?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
No Blow

I too would like to see this continue. I thought for sure there would be more oral play from her but just him. I'd like to see how you would explore that aspect. Would she become a cumslut or a cocksmith?

tiesto_fantiesto_fanabout 9 years ago
not bad...

But check your spelling and grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very Nice.

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this story. It is so good to be able to read without stumbling over bad grammar and annoying lack of proper punctuation. First rate!

Redwinger7Redwinger7about 9 years ago
excellent story

please continue. it would be great to see them end up together. maybe Dave moves to where his sister goes to school after he graduates.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
you can do better

There is much to like here. But, I don't like people who feel that they have to be in the control position all the time. I was married to one. I don't particularily care for 'watersports', and the cabin, the matches, the tinned food, and the comfortable bed all seemed to be all too convenient for them on a tiny uninhabited island. And the end being so sad with them going to opposite ends of the country after declareing their love for each other, not wanting anyone else, and taking each other's virginity just seems to be too much to be able to say that I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Idea

I liked your story, but it seemed very rushed. You had all the pieces, but didn't let it stretch out a deal wander. From hating him to loving him to planning forever. She fucked him but never touched or sucked his cock before. This could have been at least a three chapter story. But I did like the whole Blue Lagoon concept.

2armoured2armouredabout 5 years ago
Weak

Very repetitive. No story line, just sentences to connect coupling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
TOO FUNNY!!!

2 idiots too stupid to be walking around unsupervised! LOL!

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 2 years ago

lost me with the "golden showers"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous