All Comments on 'Stranded'

by kathrynmburke

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dad

Yeah, the dad joining in was a let down for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Too early for the son to fuck his mom in the ass. But anyway already happened.

The four of them could go back to that deserted beach and have a family orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Meh

Might have been a fun story if it weren't simply another of a long line of worn out plots,

not much more than same old same old. Frankly I was disappointed, you've done better.

Omart57Omart57about 4 years ago
I loved it!

A lot of love, a little force and complete acceptance! Like father like son, like mother like daughter, Lol!

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 4 years ago
Unbelievable

First sex doable. Then anal and 69 after that. Please. Then the sister and brother. Not to mention the father. *

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 4 years ago

A bit of a hot mess. But, HOT indeed.

ekim22ekim22about 4 years ago
Gotta love them Outer Banks!

Gotta love them outer banks! Duck to Hatteras!

TabooTales1TabooTales1about 4 years ago
A little all over the place

In terms of smut, it's got it all and the sex is fairly well written from the point of view of the narrator. But the problem is that it's just ridiculous. If he's a virgin this long, chances are that he would have been far too nervous to just make a quick move on his mom. And then it seemed like you were just checking off boxes. Dick-in-pussy? Check. Anal? Check. 69? Check? Random anal sex with the sister? Check. Even more random Dad fucks all of the sister's holes? Check, check, and check.

It's okay to take a moment and let a story breathe. It doesn't have to be a porn movie that goes from one scene to the next. You are a good writer. Let the story build.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

Perhaps if they had used the flare that was in the boat for just such emergencies, they would have been saved earlier.

Not sure how many phones, even smart phones, would work after being dunked in sea water.

whacky76whacky76over 2 years ago

This wasn't sexy at all, just funny as hell. Got to love a nonsensical story for its sheer entertainment value. I hope you wrote this with tongue in cheek.

Rooster60Rooster60over 2 years ago

I hope there's another episode where they all get together in one bed,

I did enjoy this story

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 2 years ago

Rape and anal - not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It would be nice to have an incest story without anal. Obviously a favorite of yours

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkathrynmburke@kathrynmburke
Hi! I'm Kathryn M. Burke. I've written about a dozen novels of love and sex, all published on Amazon (print and ebook). I'm really into unconventional relationships--polygamy, polyamory, intergenerational sex, etc. But I like to tell stories of people's feelings, not just thei...