All Comments on 'Stranded at a Bed & Breakfast'

by Forbiddenthought

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved the dialogue

I want to compliment you on good dialogue writing - the characters really came alive, and you did a ton of exposition with it, which was a really fresh and entertaining. It kind of felt like two different stories when the sex scene inevitably happened - I would have liked if they could have kept up some breathless banter during it.

sabra16023sabra16023almost 4 years ago
Good Story

Story needs to be expanded with more chapters. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

You've done a great job telling about their experience and I hope to hear more about them as the trip continues , would love to see something happen between all of them once they get back together.

koinonia_92koinonia_92almost 4 years ago
Not Perfect, but Well Done

I concur with other comments that encourage further chapters involving the other members of the group. So many ways to expand the story including group sex, anal, and more. I would encourage you to find an editor to eliminate typos and grammar. The story is hot and I love the inclusion of rain.

CEB19CEB19almost 4 years ago
Continuing the Story

That was a great story. I hope you continue with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Could have been better

Spoiled by the condom crap they should have gone at it bare back

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was simply the best story that I have read in a very very long time. The action was erotic, and very effective. Please write a sequel!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous