Stranded at a Bed & Breakfast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can't have sex," she said.

"Um, OK."

"You understand we can't? We can't go that far?"

I was disappointed but I didn't want to show I. "I understand."

"OK, good," she said, and slid back into her spot and cupped my face. I let her kiss me and kissed her back with relish.

"This is fine. Well, probably not, but it's not sex."

I wanted to ask how far we could go, but instantly decided that was a quick way to limit us. I just agreed and kissed her again.

For a good while that's all we did. Kissing and holding each other, grinding on each other, letting our hands roam and cup and caress and grasp. We twisted tongues and nibbled lips until I kissed my way down her neck and licked her nipple.

"Oh, Jesus!" she cried and I cupped her tit, licking and sucking until I felt her left needed some attention too. I pushed her on her back and teased her for a bit, enjoying her moaning and writhing. As it turns out, my sister has really sensitive nipples.

After some time, I slid back up and kissed her mouth. She met me with hunger and grabbed my cock through my underwear. I slid my hand down her stomach again and into her little panties.

She moaned into my mouth as I rolled my finger over her labia, lightly putting pressure on her clit from the outside. I teased and massaged her as her hips rocked back and forth, and on one thrust I slid a finger in her.

She was unbelievably wet. Gushing on my hand. I swirled my finger a little, getting a feel of her before I started rubbing the front wall of her channel. I found a little patch that felt like her g-spot, and she let me know it was with another moan.

Bit by bit, I kept fucking with my hand, adding a second finger when she felt ready and alternating between slow, penetrating thrusts and rubbing her clit. Every time she reached for my cock, I broke from kissing her to lick and suck her nipples. Her whole body would twist and writhe under my hands until I kissed her mouth again.

Finally she had enough and pushed me off her. I looked up at her from flat on my back and asked, "Too much?"

She stood up next to the bed and pulled down her panties. The light from the lamp was dim, but I could just make out her dripping, wet pussy leaking on the fabric. She clambered up the bed and began to straddle my head.

I laughed. "Fuck yeah," I said and put my hands on her hips, pulling her down to my mouth.

As I gently licked, teased, and prodded her pussy with my tongue she leaned forward against the headboard, rocking her mound against my mouth. I caressed her body, rubbing her sides, back, tummy and neck. I cupped her ass when I fucked her with my tongue, and teased her nipples when I lapped at her clitty.

Nicole moaned and cried as she road my face. Even with the storm outside I knew people had to be able to hear her, but I was too far gone to care. I needed this woman in a deep, primordial way. I needed my little sister like she was water in the desert.

After a more obvious climax, Nicole tapped my head and I let her scooch back to rest her tush on my chest. She looked down at me, disheveled, and said, "Remember how we agreed we couldn't have sex?"

"I remember you said that."

"Do you still feel that way?"

I braced one arm around her back and one around her hips. I had enough room on the side of me to swing her down and lay her on her back. I stood up on my knees looking down at her naked body, begging to get fucked. I could see the smile on her face, the shock that this was going to happen. And then she froze.

"Condoms!" she whispered.

I froze too. Oh, I am such a dummy.

I began to think. "I bought some at the shop, they're in the car. At this hour I can sneak out quick and grab them without anyone seeing."

"Wait," she said and rolled over to grab at her purse. "I think it's really sweet you'd brave an actual storm to make this happen, but..." She rolled back over, a package in hand. "Ta-da!"

I winced. "I need magnums."

"Seriously?" she asked and I nodded.

"Fuck yeah," she mumbled, and flipped over and began rifling through her purse again. She held up one magnum condom, triumphant. I laughed again and climbed off the bed.

"Wanna help me put it on?" I asked, and she scooted over to my side, tearing the package open. I put my thumbs in my waistband and pulled down my shorts, then stood for her attention. She looked at my cock, looked up at me, then back at it.

"Earlier when I said 'rough'..." she said.

I smiled and leaned down to kiss her forehead. She smiled too and slowly, gently, reached up to grab my shaft. She leaned forward and licked my head, repeated that, then sank her mouth over me. I groaned and she pulled back to tell me, "I just needed a taste," before she began rolling the rubber down my member. When she was done I helped move her into position on the edge of the bed and lowered myself to her level.

"Are you ready for this?" she asked, and I kissed her lips. I began to rub my head against her labia, using it roll her clit again. She hummed and began rocking her hips, easing me in and out a bit at a time. Then she wrapped her legs around me, pulling me in tight.

In one deep plunge I was balls deep inside of Nicole. The feeling for me was intense, and for her it seemed shocking. I'm about 8.5 inches long, and most girls need a little warm up before we go hard. Nicole leaned back into the mattress ran her hands down her chest, just enjoying the sensation of being filled. I coaxed her and caressed her, and after a moment I began to rock in and out of her, slowly at first.

Nicole was gasping the whole time. When I pulled out to my tip and slid deep inside she would cry and shudder. As I began to pick up speed that turned into a loud moan and, eventually, a wail. Soon she was crying up a storm and I leaned down to embrace her, hold her to me as I fucked her into the mattress.

"Oh, Jesse!" she cried. "Oh, fuck me, baby! I need you!"

"I need you too, Nicky. I need you so bad!"

We went back and forth like that for a bit, until I felt my climax coming on. I grabbed Nicole and held her for dear life as I pumped my cum into our safety net. She held me too and coaxed me, ran her hands over my back and humped up at me.

As I finished I pulled out and collapsed on the bed, face up. Nicole cuddled me and kissed me, and generally made me feel lucky to be alive. This sweet, perfect girl was draped over me. She was one of my best friends, a genuinely good person, and to top it off she looked like heaven.

After a while she reached down and removed the condom. She went to the bathroom and I heard the sounds of her trashing it. Then she was on me again. She took my deflated cock in her mouth and began to suck.

"Oh, Nicky, baby..." I sighed.

She looked up at me. "I don't think we're done yet," she said and resumed sucking.

'Handled' my eye. This woman was going ride me to death.

I chuckled at my fortune and put my hand on the back of head.

---

At nine the next morning my alarm went off. A glance at the uncovered window told us the storm was over.

Nicole and I were both tired, but we got out of bed and started to dress. I threw on my clothes from last night, jeans, button-up, and a jacket just big enough to hide our bottle of rum. I watched Nicole comb out her hair and put on her black pants and striped t shirt. Her fashion had developed some sophistication, but there were still hints of the emo/goth girl she had once been. I could just picture her in her torn jeans and mascara, and it made me smile to think how much things could change and still be alike.

She turned to me. "You think anyone heard us last night?"

"I'm absolutely sure they did."

She winced. "Was I that loud?"

I struggled to find the words and she blushed and covered her face.

"I guess we got a little drunk last night, huh?" she said.

I showed her our bottle from before. It was just over a third done, not so close to half. "I don't think we can make that excuse. What's that, 4-5 shots apiece?"

Nicole put on her shoes. "We should probably sneak out, huh?"

I shrugged. "You told the manager I was your brother. But no one else knows."

"That couple downstairs."

"Oh, right. Well, no one else should."

Looking at us, I thought how we had the same coloring, the same dark hair and eyes. We had similar thin builds, and our features showed some resemblance. But on the whole, it shouldn't be anyone's first guess that were related. I hoped.

We crept down stairs and had a straight shot at the door, but we were intercepted by our host. "Good morning, folks! Were you two ready for breakfast?"

"Actually," I said, "we gotta head out and catch up with our group from yesterday."

"Well, let me get you your plates to go. Shouldn't be more than ten minutes and I promise it's worth it."

"Yes, please," said Nicole, and after he left I looked at her in surprise.

"What?" she said. "I'm really hungry."

I shrugged. We had had a busy night.

While we waited, another couple was passing from what I presumed to be the dining room. They were chatting together and lapsed into silence when they saw us. I nodded a hello and they returned it with nervous smiles as they passed up the stairs.

"Well, that was awkward."

"Just tell yourself that you'll never see these people again." I whispered.

The manager returned shortly with our food, bound up in to-go bag. We thanked him and I realized I didn't have any key to turn it. After all, it had been his own bedroom he'd lent us.

Before we turned to go, he said "So," and pointed at me, "not really your brother, I'm guessing." He smiled.

Nicole returned his smile sheepishly. "Oh, yeah. Just my BFF. We call each other that, sometimes."

"Good to know," he said, and bid us come back in the future, with a reservation next time.

As we walked back to my car, Nicole asked me, "Think we will? Come back again?"

"You and I?" I asked, "Probably not. I'd want to go somewhere with more soundproofing."

She giggled and we got in the car and started out of town. It wasn't a long drive back to the cabin and as Nicole texted our friends she asked me, "Do you really mean that? You'd want to... have another vacation with me?"

I glanced at her as I drove. "Definitely."

She looked at her phone. "Tiffy says they stepped out to grab breakfast. But they're heading out in a minute and can meet us at the cabin."

"Cool. Oh, man, I forgot you said you hooked up with Ryan. I hadn't processed that yet."

"Don't say anything to him," she said. "That was supposed to be a secret."

"I didn't forget. Sibling code, right?"

"Right. Nothing we say, or did last night leaves the room."

"Agreed."

We started to pull up the road leading to the house on the lake. "I regret telling you to not pursue Tiffy," Nicole said.

"You do?"

"Yeah. I still think it might be hard, but all relationships have obstacles. And if you really like someone, you should give it your best shot. You'd regret it otherwise."

"I'll keep that in mind," I said.

I pulled into a space and parked the car. "You should know, I think you're the best little sister ever."

"That's because I swallow," she said, and we both laughed. "But seriously, Jesse, I'm not sure we should hook-up again."

"You think it was a mistake."

"Oh, it was definitely a mistake. But a very happy one that I'm glad we made." She turned to face me as I parked. "I mean, that might have been the best sex of my life."

"It was for me."

She smiled, "But I don't think it would be very healthy to let this continue. Or safe. Imagine if we got caught?"

"That's a scary thought."

"Right? So I think we should agree to not let that happen again."

I nodded. "If that's what you want, I can do that."

She nodded to herself. "I mean, who knows what's going to happen? Maybe on special occasions we could have a little fun. Or if we get really drunk, or something?"

I looked back at the bottles and cases of booze packed into the back of my car.

I shrugged. "OK"

Nicole smiled and gave me kiss on the cheek. Then she reached down and and cupped the front of my jeans.

"Last time, I swear," she said, and winked.

12