Stranded Ch. 02: Gone Fishin'

Story Info
Chris and Heather attempt to catch some fish.
4.4k words
4.64
9.6k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/14/2023
Created 04/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,223 Followers

Chris took a deep breath, and then dove down under the water. It was easy to see through the crystal clear ocean, and he easily swam down to where the fish were. He and Heather had swum out to the reef about a hundred yards off the island. Heather was the next best swimmer after Chris, and he wanted someone to watch him as he dove. He hadn't seen any sharks yet, but he had no illusions as to whether or not they were around.

He had brought three small spears he had made the day before. None of them were especially well crafted, but he thought they would skewer a fish if he did it right. He had the four foot one with the sharpest tip now, and he was swimming down to where a small school of fish were idling around a large cluster of rocks. Chris wasn't used to this sort of freediving, but he knew how it was done. He made sure to pop his ears as he swam down.

Once he was down, he tried to stay still for a moment, to let the fish get used to him. He knew he couldn't hold his breath that much longer. He waited until he didn't think he could hold it anymore, and then took a stab at one of the fish. The fish dodged his spear easily, and quickly swam away, along with its friends. Chris swam back up, and gasped for air as his head popped out of the water.

"Did you get one?" Heather asked excitedly when she saw him.

"No," Chris said, panting heavily as he treaded water. "They're fast."

"Do you want to head back?" Heather asked, sounding disappointed.

"No," Chris said. "I can catch one. Hopefully more than one. It just may take a few tries is all. But there's no rush."

"Ya. Do you want any help?" Heather asked. She was sitting on a rock sticking out of the water, and not feeling particularly helpful.

"Maybe," Chris said. "For now just keep poking your head under and looking for sharks. And if you see one, bang that rock on the other rocks, and hopefully I'll hear it."

"Do you really think there's sharks out here?" Heather didn't sound like she liked the idea.

"Somewhere," Chris nodded, slowly getting his breath back. "This is the ocean after all. But hopefully they'll leave us alone."

"If you say so," Heather sighed. Chris waited another minute, and then took another deep breath, and dove back down. He could see that the fish had already returned, and he swam back down to where they were. He glided easily through the water, and then tried to float for a moment before making his move. Most of the fish were small and colorful. They looked beautiful, but not especially big. Then he saw a larger, fatter grey fish swim out of the rocks, and he moved slowly toward it. He was getting low on breath again, but he waited until the fish was close.

Chris stabbed out with his short spear, and it got the fish. The fish started writhing away, trying to wriggle out of its new predicament, but Chris swam after it, pushing the spear deeper into its side. He reached out, grabbed the fish, and pulled it down onto the spear. Once the spear was poking all the way through the fish, Chris swam back up. He popped back up, and gasped for air again. Heather looked at him hopefully, but clearly without much expectation. Chris brought the spear up out of the water, with the fish still skewered, and Heather began to cheer.

"Oh my god!" she said, clapping her hands together. "You actually got one!"

"I told you I would," Chris smiled, swimming over to her. He lifted himself up out of the water, and sat down next to Heather. He placed the spear down, and leaned back, still panting for breath. Heather picked the spear up, and began admiring the fish. She had a huge smile on her face as she inspected the catch, and her eyes were wide and shining. Chris hadn't really noticed before, but Heather was rather beautiful. She didn't look anything like Kelly or Stacey, but she did look good. She had a real girl next door sort of vibe to her. Her green eyes were big and shining, and matched her long auburn hair nicely. The light spattering of freckles on her face completed the look.

Heather was wearing her underwear, and Chris had glanced at her body more than once already. She didn't have big tits, especially not compared to the other woman they were with, but they weren't nonexistent either. Her tits were small, but perky, and nicely shaped. Her stomach was very thin. He could already see her ribs sticking out of her sides, and he worried that if he didn't get her enough food, she would become emaciated much faster than the rest of the group. They were seated, so he couldn't see it now, but he had seen more than once already that Heather had a great ass. It was the one part of her that he would describe as really sexy. Her legs weren't bad either for that matter.

Heather turned away from the fish she was holding, and saw Chris staring down at her body. He quickly turned his head, but he knew he had been caught. Heather shifted uncomfortably on the rocks, but didn't say anything.

"That's a good start," Chris said, wanting to get back in the water before things got awkward. "But I should try to get a few more while we're out here. When the tides are stronger it will be a lot harder to get here."

"Ok," Heather nodded, smiling pleasantly at Chris. "I'll watch for sharks again." Chris nodded, and grabbed the short spear again. He took a deep breath, and then dove back down. He swam back to the spot where he had caught the fish, and waited a moment. He didn't see any other large grey fish, but there were lots of the colorful ones. A medium sized blue and orange fish swam close by, and Chris lunged the spear at it. He hit his mark again, and this time the spear skewered the fish in one go. He swam back up, and Heather cheered again as he presented his newest catch.

Chris spear fished for several hours, with Heather keeping watch and keeping his catches. By the time they were finished, he had caught seven fish. They were both pleased and impressed with how well he had done. They sat on the rocks for a while, preparing for the long swim back to shore. Chris could feel his own skin burning, and he could see how red Heather was getting in the sun. He wished they had some way to block the sun, otherwise every time he went fishing he was going to cook, along with anyone who came with him.

"I can't believe you actually caught seven fish with just a spear," Heather said excitedly, looking down at their little pile of dead fish.

"Ya, me neither," Chris said with a proud smile. "This should give us food for a day or two, maybe even three. And now we know where to go for fish."

"We would all be so dead without you," Heather said, and Chris couldn't help but notice the way she was looking at him. She was giving him her very big and sexy smile again, and he noted how straight and white her teeth were. She was also staring at him with her large green eyes, and he could tell she liked him.

"I think you girls would manage ok on your own," Chris lied.

"No we wouldn't," Heather laughed. "I couldn't swim down there and catch fish, and I'm the next best swimmer after you. We're going to have a real dinner tonight because of you."

"Well, I'm glad I'm able to help," Chris smiled.

"I wish there was some way I could thank you," Heather said, and then she placed her hand on Chris' leg. He looked down, saw her hand resting halfway up his thigh, and then looked back at her face. Her eyes and smile both seemed cartoonishly big.

"No thanks necessary," Chris said, smiling awkwardly at her. "I'm happy to do it."

"I know it's not necessary," Heather said, and her hand crept an inch higher on his leg. "I want to thank you. I know you and Kelly like each other, but we're probably going to be here for a while. If you want, maybe I can do a little something for you."

"Heather, you really don't have to," Chris said, trying hard not to look down at her body again. But looking at her face wasn't helping much either. He knew what she was saying, and so did his dick, and it was eagerly preparing to accept her offer.

"I know I don't," Heather said, and her hand inched up further. It was now only a few inches away from where his dick was slowly lengthening down his leg. "I want to," Heather said, and leaned closer to him. Her hand crept up further, and then he felt it find his dick. Her hand moved slowly over his dick, feeling it gently through his shorts. "I promise I won't tell Kelly," Heather said, leaning so close that he could smell her breath as she leaned up to him. "She doesn't ever have to find out."

"It's not about that," Chris said, still trying to not accept what his body was clearly ready to accept. "You're a little young for me, don't you think?"

"I'm twenty-one," Heather said. Chris had thought she was a year or two younger than that. "And I'm definitely not a virgin if that's what you're worried about. Come on, let me express my gratitude." She had begun slowly rubbing his cock as she spoke, and it had gotten much harder. She brought her other hand down, and then she was rubbing them both all over his cock. "Please," she added, looking up at him with big puppy dog eyes. "I promise you'll like it. I may not be as hot as Kelly, but I do have my own talents you know."

"Oh ya," Chris said, knowing he wasn't going to be able to turn her down. "Like what?"

"Let me show you," Heather said with a big smile. She moved down the rocks, until she was sitting in front of Chris. She reached up, and he lifted himself up as she pulled his shorts down. His hard cock sprang up once it was freed, and Heather stared at it for a moment, her eyes and smile both only getting bigger.

"Wow," Heather said, beaming at Chris' dick. "I've never seen one that big before." Chris didn't know what to say, but before he could think of something, Heather leaned forward. She already had one hand wrapped around his dick, and she leaned down and took it in her mouth. Her mouth felt exceedingly pleasant as it moved down over his cock. He could feel her tongue moving in a nice circular motion around his tip. She moved down further, and Chris watched in surprise as she took his cock deep into her mouth. He was totally shocked as she took his cock deeper than anyone else ever had. Her whole mouth was working all along his cock, and it felt amazing.

Chris never would have guessed that Heather was so good at sucking cock. When she began bobbing her head up and down, while still swirling her tongue, he knew he wasn't going to last very long. She still had one hand wrapped around the base, where her mouth was bottoming out, and she had brought her other hand down to his balls, and was gently massaging them. Chris leaned back against the rocks and just enjoyed the awesome blowjob he was getting. It was the best he had ever had.

It lasted longer than Chris expected, but eventually it got to be too much. He could feel himself getting close, and told Heather. She nodded her head, but didn't stop what she was doing. She kept up her expert efforts right up until the very end. When Chris felt himself cumming, Heather moved back a little, so that only the tip was in her mouth. Chris felt a big blast of cum shoot into her mouth, and watched as she swallowed it. He shot another, and another, and Heather kept on taking it all with no problem. Chris shot a big load, and Heather swallowed every drop. When he was done, Heather sucked him for a moment longer, and then came off. She opened her mouth, and showed it to him. There wasn't a trace of cum anywhere to be seen. She had swallowed it all.

"I told you I have talents," Heather said proudly.

"Ya," Chris nodded, his head still spinning.

"Thanks for letting me do that," Heather said, giving him another sexy smile. "That was really fun."

"No problem," Chris laughed. "Any time."

"Careful there," Heather said with a sly smile. "I might just take you up on that." They both laughed, and sat around a while longer. Once they both felt a bit more rested again, they collected the fish, and began the swim back to shore. The swim felt harder going back than it had going out, and Chris was constantly poking his head under to look for sharks. Now that they had a string of dead fish, he was even more worried about sharks. But they didn't see any. They managed to get back to shore without any trouble, though they were both exhausted. Kelly and Stacey ran down to the water to greet them as they walked out, breathing heavily.

"Oh my god," Stacey said with wide excited eyes as she saw the fish. "You caught so many."

"Ya, Chris was really great," Heather said, smiling at him again. Chris noticed Kelly raising an eyebrow as she watched Heather walking up the beach.

"We found a good spot," Chris nodded. "I think I'll be able to catch fish there every few days or so. So we won't be starving any time soon."

"Thank God," Stacey said, clapping her hands together and jumping up and down, causing her giant fake tits to bounce around.

"Maybe next time I can come too," Kelly said, eyeing Chris.

"Uh, maybe," Chris said. "It's a pretty hard swim."

"I'm a good swimmer," Kelly said, folding her arms under her chest. Chris could tell that she didn't like him spending the day with Heather, and he wondered how much she thought had happened. He had no intention of telling her about the awesome blowjob Heather had given him, and he hoped Heather wouldn't say anything either.

"I know," Chris said, walking up to Kelly and putting an arm around her. She seemed to loosen up a bit as their bodies touched. "But if you have trouble out there, there won't be much I can do. That swim is hard enough as it is. I don't know if I could help someone with it."

"So Heathers just going to be your fishing partner then," Kelly asked, shooting a jealous look Heather's way. Heather turned away, blushing slightly, but Chris could see the faint smile on her lips.

"I guess," Chris shrugged. "For now anyway." He didn't mind if Heather was his fishing buddy. He had seen her as being sort of the kid of the group. But after the blowjob she had given him, he saw Heather as one of the women. And maybe one who could be more helpful than the others. "You can practice your swimming though," Chris added to Kelly. "And then when you're a bit better you can come too."

"Fine," Kelly huffed. They all walked up to the camp, and Howard and Diana got up to greet them.

"My goodness," Howard said, smiling at the fish Stacey was carrying. "You've done marvelously Christopher. We'll have a fine meal tonight."

"Thanks," Chris said, feeling happy with the day's work. "I'll start gutting them. You guys can get the fire ready."

"I'll help you with the fish," Howard said, getting up and walking over to Chris. "I've been fishing my whole life. Only I do it with a rod and bait, not a spear. You really are a very impressive young man Chris."

"You can say that again," Stacey said, and Heather and Kelly both nodded their heads, and then noticed each other and stopped.

"We can't really expect to live off of coconuts and fish forever," Diana said, bringing the mood down.

"Mom, we're stranded on a deserted island and Chris got us food," Heather said angrily. "Stop complaining."

"I'm not complaining," Diana said dramatically. "I'm just asking how long we're expected to live out here like savages."

"We don't know," Kelly said, also giving Diana an annoyed look. "We'll do what we have to until someone shows up."

"But when will that be?" Diana asked again.

"None of us know," Heather said even more angrily. "There's no way to know. We just have to wait. But luckily for us we have Chris, so we have real food tonight."

"Oh yes, we're all so lucky that he's here," Diana said, rolling her eyes.

"You don't have to eat the fish if you don't want to," Chris said with an amused smile, and Diana quickly shut up. Howard helped Chris gut and clean the fish, and the girls prepared the fire, and some sticks to cook the fish on. They all gathered around the fire, and cooked the fish one by one. Chris, Kelly, Stacey and Howard all ate a whole fish, and Heather and Diana split the biggest one. They set the last two aside for the following day. By the time they were done eating, they all felt full for the first time in days.

"Not bad for having no tools whatsoever," Howard said, and everyone nodded happily. "Not bad at all."

"I think we might actually be ok out here," Stacey said, looking relieved. "I still hope it's not for too long though."

"Me too," Chris nodded, knowing that they weren't out of the woods by any means. He had managed to catch them fish, but that wasn't the only thing to do. Eventually it would rain again, and if they weren't prepared, then one or more of them could get sick. He knew that there was nothing he could do if anyone got sick out here. And getting more food wouldn't always go as well as it had. Chris knew that there were sharks out there, and he knew that the more times he had to go out, the more likely he was to meet one. There was still a lot to do, and a lot to worry about. But for the time being he felt good. It had been the first truly productive day since the boat had crashed.

They all sat around the fire after they had eaten. They watched the sun set in silence. It was as beautiful a sunset as there could be. The sky was a perfect spectrum of colors, and the water danced and glittered as the sun dipped slowly into its surface. They all sat around the fire a while longer, occasionally talking, but mostly just enjoying feeling full and safe for the moment. Howard went off to bed first, and then Diana and Stacey. Chris got the feeling that Kelly and Heather were trying to wait each other out, so he went off to bed too.

Chris was on the verge of falling asleep, when he felt someone move in beside him. He could tell it wasn't Howard, but he didn't know who it was. He felt a soft hand wrap around him, and move lightly over his chest. Then he felt big soft tits press into his back, and he knew it was Kelly.

"Come down the beach with me," she whispered softly into his ear. He knew what she wanted. He had been about to fall asleep, but he wasn't opposed to a bit of fun first. He nodded without saying anything, and they both got up quietly. The fire was still burning lightly, and Chris glanced at the others, and saw them all sleeping. He and Kelly snuck out of camp, and ran down the beach together, until they were far enough away that no one would hear them.

"I want to suck your cock," Kelly said sexily, already getting down and pulling his pants down. Chris had already received one world class blowjob that day, but he wasn't about to turn one down. His dick wasn't hard yet, but Kelly took it in her mouth, and began sucking gently. Her mouth felt great, and his dick quickly filled out. Once it was hard, she couldn't fit very much in her mouth. She was only taking the first two or three inches, where Heather had taken at least six or seven. Kelly sucked his cock as best she could, but it just didn't feel right after what Heather had been able to do. But Chris already knew that Kelly had much more to offer than a blowjob. He got down on the sand with her, and kissed her. He moved his hands down her body, feeling how great her tits were, and then started taking her clothes off.

They started to move down, and Chris was getting ready to get on top of her, when she pushed him off. He was about to say something, when he saw her move around, and get on her hands and knees. He could see her bending over in the dark, sticking her ass out for him. He moved in behind her, and took her hips in his hands. They felt good, and he carefully lined his cock up, and pushed it in. Kelly let out a soft moan as he entered her, and then he started moving his hips back and forth.

Kelly's pussy felt tight and wet and warm and wonderful. As great as Heather's blowjob had been it still felt better to pump his cock in and out of Kelly's perfect pussy. He could barely see her, as there were clouds blocking the moon, but he could still feel her. He grabbed onto her ass firmly, and gave it a good squeeze. He let her nice plump ass and hips fill his hands as he moved his own hips back and forth. Kelly was moaning loudly, and he could feel one of her hands playing with her clit as he fucked her.

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,223 Followers
12