Stranded Ch. 02: Gone Fishin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris could feel that Kelly was getting even wetter, and his cock was sliding in and out of her faster. Her moans were also growing louder. She was being much louder than she had the last time they had done it, and he had to wonder if it was intentional. He could tell that Kelly had been jealous of Heather, even though she probably didn't know what had happened. Now it almost seemed like she was trying to mark her territory by letting everyone on the island hear how good he was fucking her. Chris could tell that things had the potential to get rather complicated, but for now he just hoped they had gone far enough down the beach that no one would hear them, even if Kelly was trying to be heard.

Chris could tell that Kelly's moaning was entering the realm of fake. He liked to think he knew when someone was really into it, and when they were faking. Kelly was pretty clearly putting on a show. Chris decided that if she wanted to pretend, he ought to give her what she wanted. He started pumping his hips even harder, shoving his cock deep into her. He was moving in long deep hard thrusts, and his hips began smacking loudly against Kelly's ass.

Her loud fake moaning died down as he fucked her harder, and went back to normal moans. Chris gave her ass a hard smack, and she let out a little whimper. For a second he thought he might have gotten too rough, but then he realized she was cumming. He felt her pussy tighten the slightest bit, and her legs begin to shake. Kelly fell down onto the sand, her whole body trembling with her orgasm, and Chris moved down on top of her. He shoved his cock back in, and she let out another low moan. He propped himself up with both hands, and started pounding down into her as she lay on the sand, sticking her ass up for him. He could feel the way her big soft butt moved every time his hips slammed into it, and it felt awesome.

He could tell he was getting close, but he kept on going, trying to give her one more orgasm. He thought he wasn't going to be able to last long enough, but just as he was getting there, he felt her legs begin to shake again. He stayed in a second longer, reveling in the warmness of her cunt, and then pulled out. The second his cock was free it began shooting big thick ropes into the dark night. He couldn't see where they were going, but he knew he must be covering Kelly's back with a pretty big load. When he was done, he fell down onto the sand beside her, panting heavily.

"Oh my god," Kelly said through her own heavy breathing, "that was incredible."

"Ya," Chris agreed, "I'm glad you woke me up."

"I'm just glad you're here," Kelly said, and leaned over him and kissed him. They lay in the sand for a minute, kissing passionately.

"Well, hopefully we won't be here for too long," Chris sighed. "We've done ok so far, but things will get harder the longer we're alone here."

"I don't care," Kelly said, resting her head on Chris' chest. "I could stay here with you forever." Chris didn't say anything. He liked Kelly too, although he also liked Heather, and Stacey was a rather intriguing beauty as well. But he still felt like he was the only one who really knew how bad things could get. He would do whatever he could to prevent that, but there was only so much one man could do in a situation like this. And the possibility of the girls fighting over him would only make things worse. Things were going ok, but Chris was well aware of what could happen if they had to stay here for weeks, let alone months.

12