Stranded Ch. 03: Ancient and Primal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacey startled Chris out of his trance by running and jumping into the water. He let out a laugh as he saw her head pop up out of the water. She was smiling at him, and her dark brown eyes looked sexier than ever. Chris just smiled back at her for a moment, admiring her looks. Then his eyes slowly went wide as he noticed what was under the water. Stacey had been wearing a red t-shirt, and he didn't see it. Chris looked around, and saw the shirt lying on a rock near the water. Beside the shirt, were the beige shorts Stacey had been wearing. Chris looked back, and saw that she was indeed naked in the water. Stacey let out her own laugh as she saw Chris realize it.

"So, you and Kelly," Stacey said, staring Chris in the eye as she trod water. Her arms were moving back and forth, keeping her afloat, and Chris could see the vague outline of her large breasts beneath the surface.

"Uh, what about her?" Chris asked. He wasn't sure how to go about this. He knew he was most likely about to hook up with Stacey, which he was more than ok with. But he didn't want to make things complicated with the others.

"I know she likes you," Stacey said, moving slowly through the water. "Do you like her?"

"Ya," Chris nodded. It was the truth, but it was also complicated. It was all getting very complicated. "I do," he went on. "I like Heather too, and you, and Howard. I like everyone here besides Diana."

"She really is a bitch, isn't she?" Stacey said, her smile being replaced by an ugly frown. Chris immediately regretted mentioning Diana.

"She's dealing with a lot," Chris said. "We all are. She lost her husband, and she's worried about her daughter."

"Her daughter is fine," Stacey huffed. "And I lost my husband too."

"I know," Chris nodded, trying to sound sympathetic. "How are you doing with that?"

"As good as I can be, I suppose," Stacey sighed. "We were only married for five months. And we only knew each other for six months before that. So I've only known the guy for less than a year."

"Still, he was your husband," Chris said. "And as for Diana, she's obviously known her husband long enough for them to have a twenty-one-year-old daughter. She's probably spent more than half of her life with that guy. So we have to give her some time."

"I guess you're right," Stacey sighed. "I do feel bad for her. But I'm not going to let it get me down. And I'm not going to let Jim get me down either. What happened happened, there's no changing it. I'm more focused on the future than the past."

"That's good," Chris said. "That's a good attitude. You're a strong woman Stacey."

"Thank you," Stacey said, her smile reappearing. "You're a strong man. If my husband was the one taking care of us, we would all starve. I think most guys wouldn't be able to do it. But you're keeping us all alive."

"I'm doing my best," Chris smiled awkwardly.

"I know you are," Stacey said. "And since you're doing such an amazing job at taking care of all of us, I think we should be taking care of you too."

"I'm doing just fine," Chris laughed. "Don't worry."

"Oh, I know," Stacey said. "I know you've been sleeping with Kelly. We all heard you the other night. It sounded like you two were having a real good time."

"Oh, uh, sorry," Chris said, unsure of what he was supposed to say. "We didn't mean to be loud."

"Please, don't apologize," Stacey said. "There's not really much to do around here. Getting to hear some hot action was nice. Although, I bet getting some hot action is so much better."

"Ya, I suppose it is," Chris nodded, and took a nervous gulp. Stacey was staring into his eyes with unmistakable lust. She slowly waded through the water, closer to where he stood.

"Kelly sounded like she was really enjoying it," Stacey said, in a softer, more sultry voice than her usual one. As she moved through the water, her feet found ground again. Her arms stopped moving, but she continued moving forward. Her shoulders slowly rose out of the water as she moved. "You must have been really giving it to her good."

"Uh, I try," Chris said, his eyes going wide as he watched Stacey slowly move closer.

"I know you do," Stacey smiled. "You do such a good job at everything else, I can only imagine how good you must be at sex. And I know you know I saw what you're packing. We're all very lucky to be stranded here with a man like you." As Stacey spoke, she continued moving forward. Her shoulders emerged from the water, and then her chest. Chris saw the tops of her huge tits appear, and then she took another step. Her awesome tits came out into the open, with water falling off them. Chris's eyes locked onto them, and went even wider. Stacey's tits seemed impossibly huge and perfectly round. Her nipples were so tight and small that they made her tits look even bigger. Chris felt his mouth instantly start to water as he stared at the biggest pair of tits he had ever seen. He had been looking at them all week, but he hadn't been prepared for how good they actually looked.

"Like what you see?" Stacey asked as she stepped out of the water. Her tight stomach came into view next. And then the next step brought her waist out of the water. Chris stared down at her thin dripping pussy. There was a very slight growth of black hair above it. He could tell that she usually shaved it bare, but that it had begun growing since they got here.

"Ya," Chris nodded, letting his eyes wander all up and down the perfect naked body before him. "You look amazing."

"Prove it," Stacey said. She took the final step out of the water, and stepped right up to where Chris was standing. "Show me how much you like my body."

Chris let all his inhibitions go, and decided to just go for it. He knew he wouldn't be turning her down, so he might as well go all out. Chris took a step forward, and moved his body right up to hers. He was much taller than her, but he stared down into her dark eyes, and she stared back up into his. He reached out, and wrapped his arms around her body. He pulled her in, feeling her huge tits press against his chest, and bent down to kiss her. She instantly met his lips with her own, and they began to kiss.

Stacey's lips felt much more plump than Kelly's, but not quite as soft. It was a very different kiss, but still very enjoyable. And the feel of her huge tits against his chest felt great. They felt different than any tits he had ever felt before, and he wanted to get a better feel. He resisted moving down to her tits, and just kissed her passionately for a while. He felt her hands move down, and pull his shirt up. They broke the kiss for a moment as Stacey pulled his shirt off, and then stared down at his chest and abs for a moment, before returning to the kiss.

A moment later he felt her hands move further down. He was already hard, and he felt her hands find his cock, and begin feeling it up through his shorts. He could feel her mouth stretch into a big grin while they kissed, as she felt his cock for the first time. She broke the kiss again, smiled up at him with the purest, sexiest lust, and then slowly moved down. She kissed his chest as she moved down, and then his abs. Then she was on her knees, her hands quickly moving along his shorts. She pulled them down, and his cock bounced up. She let out a sexy laugh, and then took it in her hands.

Chris looked down and watched as Stacey leaned forward, and took his cock into her mouth. Right away he could tell that she was an experienced woman. Her lips moved further along his cock, taking it deep in her mouth. She moved passed the point where Kelly stopped almost instantly. She moved slowly, but reached the point where Heather stopped, and kept going. Chris watched in fascination as Stacey moved all the way down. When he felt her nose press against his body, he let out a soft groan of satisfaction. No one had ever taken his entire cock in their mouth before. When Stacey pulled off, he felt the wonderful wet sensations of his cock moving through her throat and mouth.

"Wow," Stacey said as she came off him. "You really have a huge cock."

"That felt amazing," Chris said. His mind didn't seem to be working, and all he could think was that he wanted her to resume what she had been doing.

"Good," Stacey beamed. "But I haven't even started yet." She took it back in her mouth, and moved all the way down again. She pulled back, and then shoved her face back in again. Chris let out a deeper groan as he felt his cock being enveloped so completely by her mouth. When she began moving her head back and forth in long deep strokes, Chris felt like his knees might buckle. He quickly looked around, and saw the rock with her clothes on it.

"I need to sit down," Chris said. Stacey came of his cock with a pleased smile. He quickly moved over to the rock, and sat down, and Stacey walked over on her knees. As soon as Chris was seated, Stacey got between his legs, and bent down again. She took his cock in one hand, and moved her other hand to his balls. She gently kissed the tip of his cock, almost in a teasing way. She seemed to be toying with him for a moment, then she dove back down, taking his cock deep once again. Chris had been getting very nice blowjobs from Heather, but Stacey was clearly on another level. He wondered how long he would be able to last, and knew it wouldn't be long.

Stacey worked his cock like a pro, bobbing her head up and down, and playing with his balls the whole time. Chris hadn't known a blowjob could feel quite so good. He lasted a while, which he felt quite proud of. When he knew he couldn't hold off any longer, he announced that he was going to cum. Stacey didn't stop what she was doing. In fact, she seemed to ramp up her efforts. At the last second, she dove down, taking his cock all the way. Chris felt his load begin to rocket out, right down her throat. She gulped it all down easily, while gently massaging his balls. He held onto the rock, and squirmed about as he filled Stacey's mouth. When he was done, he sat back, panting heavily. Stacey slowly pulled off his cock, and then beamed up at him as she came off.

"Does Kelly suck your cock like that?" Stacey asked, giving him a naughty look of self-assured desire.

"No," Chris panted. "No one ever has. You're amazing."

"Thank you," Stacey said, looking quite pleased. "I'm glad I finally got the chance to show my gratitude. Now then, do you think you can keep this big cock hard for me a while longer?"

"Ya," Chris nodded, knowing he could stay hard for this woman as long as he had to.

"Good," Stacey smiled. "Cause I want to see what had Kelly making all that noise the other night." Stacey leaned back down, and took his cock back in her mouth. She went back to blowing him for a minute, until his cock was back to its full state of arousal. When she was satisfied, she leaned back, and then got on her feet. Chris stared up at her, wondering how she wanted to go about it. His eyes found her massive tits again, and then didn't seem to be able to look anywhere else. Stacey stepped forward, and over him, so she was straddling his legs while he sat on the rock.

Stacey wrapped her arms around Chris's back, and he quickly wrapped his arms around her as well. She leaned in and kissed him again. He hugged her body as they kissed, and then he felt her soft fingers on his cock. They stroked him gently for a moment, and then he felt wetness on the end of his cock. He felt his tip slowly enter the tight wetness of her pussy, and then move further in. They both moaned out together, into each other's mouths as Stacey let his cock slowly fill her. She broke the kiss and leaned back, and Chris stared at her tits again, before finally looking down. His cock was buried deep inside her, and it felt incredible.

Stacey placed her hands on Chris's shoulders, and he moved his hands down to her waist. Her ass moved slowly up, and then just as slowly back down. Chris was surprised both at how wet, and how tight she was. She moved her body slowly but sensually, taking his cock in slow deep movements. Chris let his hands feel the splendid way her tight stomach led into her big juicy hips. As she rode him, he let his hands move up, until they finally found her giant tits. He took her tits in his hands, and gave them a good squeeze. They didn't feel like normal tits, but they still felt awesome. The sheer size of them was breathtaking.

Stacey seemed to be getting used to his size, and began moving faster. Her ass began to bounce up and down, and Chris brought his hands back down to her waist to help her keep her balance. He was still captivated by her awesome tits though. He watched them bounce with the rest of her, and then finally couldn't hold back anymore. He leaned forward, and brought his mouth to one of her nipples. Her nipple was hard and tight and small, and he sucked on it greedily. He brought his hands back to her tits as he sucked one of them. Up close they seemed even bigger. They felt like they were as big as grapefruits, only soft and yielding and fleshy.

He kneaded her tits with his hand, and played with her nipples with his mouth. She had stopped her rhythmic movements as he played with her tits, but she began to resume them. Chris had to sit back again as she bounced her ass up and down on him. He brought his hands back to her stomach, amazed at how slim her middle was compared to her chest and hips. She had a true hourglass figure, and she was using it. She was moaning out sexily as she rode him, and he wondered if she would get to cum before he did. He knew he wasn't going to last too much longer with her riding him the way she was.

Since the crash, he had been sleeping with Kelly at night, on the beach. It felt amazing every time, but it was in the dark. And Heather had only been blowing him so far. Now he was getting to really watch and enjoy as this incredibly sexy woman rode his cock. Her huge tits were rising and falling as her breath quickened. Her tight stomach was contorting as she grinded her hips on him. And he could feel the sexy way her ass was jiggling as it bounced up and down.

Chris knew he wasn't going to last much longer, and pulled Stacey back into a kiss. She kissed him with real vigor, and he could feel her body moving with his. She stopped bouncing, and let his cock penetrate deep inside her. She let out a slight whimper, and then he felt shivers go through her entire body. The way her tits seemed to vibrate against his chest was too much. He knew it was time, and he had to act fast. He picked her up with his hands, and she let out a startled noise. As soon as his cock left her pussy a rope of cum shot up onto her stomach. She quickly got down on her knees as he shot another one into the dirt. Then she bent down and sucked the rest out. She sucked him for a moment, and then sat back, smiling up at him.

"Well, Kelly wasn't wrong," Stacey laughed.

"That was fucking amazing," Chris sighed, trying to catch his breath again.

"Yes it was," Stacey agreed. "You have such a great cock."

"Not as great as your tits," Chris smiled at her.

"I knew you would like them," Stacey beamed, and cupped her giant tits in her small hands. Her hands couldn't even cover half of her tits, making them seem even bigger still.

"I like them," Chris nodded. "A lot. In fact, I don't think you should wear shirts anymore. Those babies should be out for us to see at all times."

"I'm fine with that," Stacey smiled. "I don't know how Kelly will feel about it. But I'm game."

"Uh, I was sort of kidding," Chris said, remembering he still had to play a safe game. "I mean, I would love that. But I don't know how the others would feel."

"I guess we'll just have to find out," Stacey said, with a devilish grin. "We don't need to do it today. But you're right, I don't want to wear clothes anymore. It's just girls and a guy we're all fucking after all. Well, and Howard I suppose. But he's old, and nice. He deserves to see some naked women before he dies."

"Well, hopefully no one will be dying anytime soon," Chris said.

"Not as long as you keep up what you're doing," Stacey nodded. "So, uh, should we keep hunting?"

"Not today," Chris sighed. "It'll start getting dark in an hour or two. We should get back to the beach before then. I'll come back here and try again tomorrow or the next day."

"Can I come with you again?" Stacey asked hopefully.

"It's fine with me," Chris nodded. "We still have to figure out the whole dynamic here though. I don't want you girls all getting jealous and fighting over me."

"I won't," Stacey said. "And I don't mind sharing. I'm fine with whatever, just as long as I get to have my fun with your amazing cock too. I don't think Heather minds sharing either. It's just Kelly that feels like she should get you all to herself. Once you get her on board, there's really no need for any problems at all."

Chris slowly nodded as Stacey spoke. She was right. Heather had already said much the same thing. It was only Kelly that was acting possessive in any way. And that seemed to just be because she had him first. Now that he had experienced what Stacey could give, he knew he had to work it out so he could have them all. And the more open they could be about it, the better. If he could get them all on the same page, he might even be able to get them to agree to do it together. That idea excited him quite a bit. But he knew he still had to be careful. Kelly was an important member of the group, and he didn't want to ostracize her. And he certainly didn't want them to fight over him. He would need to speak with Kelly, and convince her to share him with the others.

They sat by the water a while longer, and then finally got up and got dressed. Chris was disappointed to see Stacey's amazing tits back in her shirt, though they were even sexier now that he had seen what they really looked like. He did like the idea of everyone just being naked. He would broach that subject later, first he would need to convince Kelly to share.

They began the hike back to the beach, and reached camp as the sun was slowly setting over the water. Howard was sitting with Kelly and Heather when they arrived, and they all looked up as Chris and Stacey emerged.

"Any luck?" Heather asked hopefully.

"We didn't catch anything," Chris said, shaking his head. He walked over and sat down by the fire, and Stacey did the same. "But we did find the tracks. And a very nice lagoon area by one of the cliffs."

"It was really nice," Stacey agreed.

"I bet," Kelly said. Everyone seemed to notice the slight tone of jealousy in her voice, and they fell into an awkward silence for a moment.

"Well, if you've found the tracks, perhaps you can find the beast another day," Howard said.

"Ya, I hope so," Chris nodded, grateful for the shift in tone. "It's worth a try anyway."

"Fish for dinner?" Stacey asked, and Howard nodded. "Good, I'm going to go for a quick dip then." Stacey got up, and started walking towards the water. They all watched her go, and then everyone's eyes got wide as Stacey pulled her shirt over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra, and she was facing away from them, but her tits were big enough that they could all see the sides of them. She dropped her shorts as she got to the water, and the ran and dove in, totally naked. Howard and Kelly didn't say anything, though they were both watching. Heather let out a pleasant laugh, and then got up and ran after Stacey. She removed her clothes as well, and jumped into the water naked, and began swimming with Stacey.

"So, you two must have had quite the day," Kelly said, giving Chris a look that made him uncomfortable. He didn't know what to say, and just gave her an awkward smile instead.

"Help me with the fish, darling," Howard said. Kelly scowled at Chris a moment longer, and then went about helping her father prepare the fish. Chris just sat there, wondering what he was supposed to do. He liked Kelly, but he liked Stacey and Heather too. He knew he wasn't going to be exclusive with any of them while they were stranded here. But he still didn't know how to make them all ok with that. It was a problem for another day though. Today, they were safe, and had food, and it wasn't raining. He watched as the girls played in the water, their naked bodies bouncing around in the waves. The fire was crackling nicely, and he could smell the fish begin to cook as Howard brought them over the fire.