Stranded Ch. 03: Ancient and Primal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the fish were done cooking, Chris called out to the girls, and they walked back up the beach, still naked. He couldn't help but stare at their wonderful naked bodies. Stacey's body looked as perfect as ever, even more so after their day together. And Heather's body looked great too. She was thin enough that he could see her ribs poking through her sides. But her tits were bigger than he had thought. They were small compared to everyone else on the island, but Chris thought they looked good. The girls sat down, still naked, and took the fish from Howard.

Chris had to stifle a grin at the way Howard was blatantly ogling the naked women. No one said anything about it, and they all began to eat. Kelly didn't look happy, but she wasn't saying anything, so Chris decided to let it go for tonight, and try to deal with it tomorrow. As they sat eating, Chris thought Diana should join them. He turned to invite her over, and saw that she wasn't in her usual spot. He looked around, wondering where she had gone, but didn't see her.

"Hey, where's Diana?" He asked, still looking around for her.

"She was there when I looked last," Howard said, looking rather alarmed. "I hadn't noticed she left. Diana!"

"Mom!" Heather called out, getting to her feet. The joyous mood seemed to disappear in an instant. Everyone began calling out for Diana, but there was no answer.

"Ok, nobody panic," Chris said. "I'll find her." He got up to start looking, and Kelly got up as well.

"I'll help," Kelly said.

"Me too," Stacey said, also getting to her feet.

"Where did she go?" Heather said in a panicked voice.

"We'll find her, don't worry," Chris said. He could tell the girl wouldn't be any help right now. "You stay here with Howard. Come on, we'll look that way first," Chris said to Kelly and Stacey. They both nodded. Stacey ran over to her clothes and got dressed again, and then joined Chris as he led them back into the island, as the darkness grew all around them. He didn't like this, and he knew it could get dangerous, but he didn't want to lose Diana, even if he didn't like her. The three of them walked off into the darkness, as Howard tried to comfort Heather.