Stranded Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Some heathens can't be domesticated, no matter how hard you beat them. She'll be restrained for the whole thing, so she won't be able to lift a finger to stop you." Dale smiled when he said this. Ephraim seemed to be on board, only Barnabas seemed hesitant. Was he the softer of the three? Skye's door opened and she walked out wearing a light blue, silk nightgown with spaghetti straps and a low plunge. It hung loosely, hiding most of her shape. She followed her son into the kitchen with only the sound of her bare feet padding against the wooden surface.

"Please Mother, have a seat." He pulled a chair out next to Dale and Skye obediently sat down.

Sam placed his hand on her shoulder and squeezed, giving her a small gesture of comfort.

"I brought you company today, Skye." Dale announced with a smirk. She glanced up at the boys sitting across the table from her and bowed her head respectfully. Barnabas pushed his chair a little further back and Ephraim snickered under his breath. To Barnabas, Skye mind as well have been the boogeyman.

"Thank you, cousin, you are kind to bring me guests." She replied, she even managed to sound genuine. How long had it taken her to learn how to do that? Would I ever get that good?

"How long has it been now Skye?"

"13 weeks, 5 days." she replied without skipping a beat.

"Good, you've been counting. Time for inspection." She stood, moving her feet shoulder width apart. Sam's face was an unreadable mask as his hand slid from her shoulder. He moved and sat down in the chair beside me, laying his hand over mine. Was it for his comfort or mine? Skye stood a few feet from the table, eyes stared straight ahead while she placed both her hands on the back of her head. Dale began to circle her, his eyes sweeping up and down, sliding his fingertips across her skin. I cringed inside, wondering how she remained so still, so poised despite the fact his disgusting hands were all over her.

Was this my future standing before me? When Dale swung his hand and cupped her between the legs, she jumped a little, but otherwise remained still.

"Bald, just the way I like it." He pulled her nightgown completely off, tossing it aside and she was laid bare for all to see. I gasped, hand flying to my mouth. If I had thought Sam's scars were bad, they were nothing in comparison to his mothers. It was the G on her hip that drew my attention the most. How many years before mine would look that way? Ephraim was practically drooling as he stood, adjusting a bulge in his jeans shamelessly, his eyes lit up in excitement, the scars did nothing to faze him, but Barnabas was still hesitant.

"I want to go first, can I father?" Dale looked to Skye in a wordless command. She nodded and made her way around the table, closer to Ephraim, bending over the table in front of him, presenting herself without argument. His hand rested on the pale flesh of her backside, spreading her cheeks apart to reveal her wet slit. It was as if the rest of the room fell away, his entire attention was now on Skye. Barnabas had managed to move closer to the kitchen. And I began to feel anxious as I looked between the faces of the four men. Did I have to be there? Was it necessary to rape her right there in front of me? There are worse fates than death. Had this been one of them? How many others had she 'deflowered'?

"Go on Son, she's all yours." Ephraim needed no further encouragement, his hands flew to his belt earnestly and I looked away, face flushed. I felt a surge of anger as I glared at Sam; how could he treat his own mother this way? I would have done anything for just a few more minutes with my own, and here Sam was treating Skye like she was nothing at all.

"May I use the bathroom, husband." I whispered. Sam gave me his cat-that-ate-the-canary grin, I had finally used his title, just as he had instructed. I remembered exactly what he had demanded that night, right before he'd branded me. And I figured it would help grease the wheels in my favor. He nodded towards the bathroom in dismissal and I didn't hesitate. From the corner of my eye I could see that Eliza's door was slightly ajar, her sapphire eyes sparkling as she watched the scene folding out on her dining room table. I rushed into the bathroom, wincing when the door slammed shut from too much force.

"Sorry!" I yelled. Last thing I needed was for him to think I was showing attitude. I leaned and lifted the toilet seat and hovered over it for a while until the queasiness abided. I glanced at the window, it was big enough I could slip through it, although it wouldn't be easy. I shook the thoughts away. Trying to escape again was not the smart choice, I knew that, and I forced myself to breathe. One day at a time.

My legs shook with the effort to remain still, it was torture to have freedom so close you could taste it and knowing it didn't matter one bit. I sat on the edge of the tub, my chest felt tight as I took deep breaths. All I wanted was to wake up from this awful nightmare. Nightmare...you're practically Niagara Falls every time he touches you. Why couldn't my brain work for me and not against me? I hated his touch, but what I hated more was how confused it made me feel. I bent to his will the way a tree bends to the wind. A knock at the door caused me to jump and I let out a sigh of relief when Sam opened the bathroom door. He hadn't waited for me to call out, it had been more as a warning that he was about to walk in. A courtesy he had not given me before, or maybe that had been Arioch. Looking back, I couldn't be sure how much time I'd spent with Arioch in comparison to Sam.

"You're very pale, is everything alright? Do you need more of your girly things?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No, I do not... I don't understand how you can allow this to happen to your own mother, right in front of you," I confessed. He shut the door and sat down beside me on the edge of the tub, leaning his elbows on his knees, his face solemn.

"You were raised by Heathens, you wouldn't get it."

"Then explain it to me." What self-righteous dribble was going to spew forth now? He glanced at the door then turned around and turned the tub faucet on.

"My mother's soul is wicked, and she will never find redemption if she doesn't follow the punishment given to her by the conclave. They speak with the Divine Judgement of God. She was given this penance for committing murder. The conclave does not take it lightly, if they decide a death wasn't justified there are severe consequences."

"But she is your mother! She killed in self-defense or because she was instructed to." His hands curled into fists and I held my breath, waiting. I had spoken too harshly, too boldly; but instead of hitting me, he released his grip and sighed.

"That shell out there isn't my mother; my mother would have never given up, she would have fought harder. My mother died a long time ago, sweetheart." His voice grew soft. He was being oddly open with me, maybe he wasn't as lost as I had thought.

"Every summer she told me to hold on for just a little longer, but she was a fool. Father was never gonna let her get away a second time."

"So why don't you leave now? You're not a child anymore, you can leave." He shook his head.

"I don't belong in your world any more than I belong in theirs, we both know the heathens would never accept me. Not after the things I've done...the things Arioch has done. This is my family; my place is here among the Chosen." I couldn't lie, he'd be immediately condemned and imprisoned, probably for life. Hopefully for life. But the thought of him behind bars was unsettling and I frowned. That wasn't right, I should want him to suffer! I quickly listed the things I had been through since he had found me stranded, feeling the anger slowly return.

It was like putting on an old t-shirt straight out of the dryer, I felt warm and at home. Even though I was angry, I also felt a strange calm wash over me. I was going to find a way home, whether it took me days or weeks or even years. He could brand me a dozen times, I vowed in that moment I would never give up trying to escape.

"We need to get back out there," he announced with a sigh.

"Do we have to?"

"I don't watch it because I like to, wife! I have to make sure they don't take things too far. It's my job to look after her." It was obvious he still cared for his mother, did he really think God wanted this? He took my hand and pulled me back out, returning us to our seats. I watched the old mahogany table as it wobbled back and forth from the force of Ephraim's thrusts, the sound of their flesh slapping together was nearly deafening. Barnabas was still in the kitchen and Dale made himself comfortable sitting on the partition between the rooms, everyone seemed to be ignoring the fact Ephraim was plowing Skye right beside us. Was this where all family events would end up?

"Everything alright, you were in there awhile."

"Just Eve's curse, she'll be fine." I was focused on a small gouge in the table but couldn't hide the crimson glow to my face. Someone had sanded the table down, but the little mark of imperfection had been so deep it wasn't able to disappear completely.

"Then why is she not in a bleeding pit?" I lifted my head to glance at Dale. Had I heard him correctly?

Sam's eyes narrowed and he suddenly became very interested in the designs printed on his glass.

"Because I find your traditions archaic, Uncle." The corner of Dale's mouth twitched, I wasn't sure if it was because Sam was shirking his family traditions once again, or if it was the use of the word archaic. I could see by the salt and pepper stubble on his face that his hair was dyed blonde. It may have been natural at one point in time, but someone was not ready to accept the fact he was aging. I didn't need an explanation, I was certain I got the gist of what he was referring to. There was a loud groan and suddenly the table stood still. Ephraim tucked himself away and gave Skye's ass a good slap.

"Alright, you're next boy." Barnabas kept shaking his head, pressing his back against the wall. "It's like a warm dick cozy, you'll love it!" Ephraim sat down across from me with a grin that told me he was pleased with his analogy. I glanced down the table at Skye who remained bent over, face leaning against the wooden surface. Her eyes were open, but the look in them was peaceful, almost content.

"I'm not ready father," Barnabas protested.

"You are of proper age, you must; otherwise you will never be a good husband and you'll be no better than the heathens."

"Don't be such a little bitch," Ephraim sneered. Barnabas's hands curled into fists and he took a threatening step forward.

"Don't call me that!" he growled in warning.

"This isn't a debate." Dale announced.

"You said she would be restrained," Barnabas protested.

"Got any rope Sammy?" Sam disappeared into Skye's room and returned with a small bundle, dropping it on the table in front of us. Dale's eyes lit up as he grabbed and began unwinding it, approaching Skye from the side of the table. She didn't need to be given instructions, she remained with her chest down and lifted her left wrist for him. His hands worked fast like a well-oiled machine and it was only a matter of minutes before Skye was completely restrained. Her arms were behind her back, wrists tied to her ankles in a hog tie fashion. The position looked uncomfortable, but she didn't let it show.

"There ya go, you ninny. Now hurry up, your Ma is making rhubarb pie after lunch and you know how I like my rhubarb." With Skye immobile, Barnabas had run out of excuses. He shuffled across the room and stood in the same spot Ephraim had.

"Well now she's a mess! Why couldn't you just finish on her back?" Dale grabbed the hand towel from the handle of the oven door and tossed it at his son.

"Quit your bellyaching already and get it over with!" With a few quick swipes of her slit, he tossed the rag aside.

He began to fumble with his belt, and I looked away. I heard a zipper. How could they be so conservative and so strangely open at the same time? Every time I turned around it seemed to be one contradiction after another, it was utter lunacy. Sam placed his hand over mine, giving it a tight squeeze. This time, I knew it was more for me than himself. This wasn't the first time he'd had to sit through this. I had seen the size of Dale's family, there were a lot of men in it. His hand made mine feel small. Holding hands had never really been a stage in any of my relationships. I just wasn't the hand holding type, the act felt oddly too intimate. But in that moment, it was comforting, and I hated him for it. I squeezed his hand, shutting my eyes. If I didn't watch the table, maybe I could pretend it wasn't happening! I just wanted it to be over, I wanted them to leave. My nerves felt frayed from the constant anticipation of them discovering the truth. I was terrified, an emotion I wasn't too unfamiliar with, but one I was sure would kill me. I could hear Barnabas muttering the word fuck over and over and I made the mistake of glancing over. He gripped her calves, using them as handles as he impaled her. Barnabas didn't last long, letting out a guttural sound as he came inside her. A gratified sigh escaped her and her body relaxed against the rope and I shut my eyes again.

"Are you satisfied with your search, Uncle?"

I was so distracted by the activities in the room and with my eyes closed I didn't see him move. Dale was across the room, grabbing Sam by his shirt and lifting him straight out of his chair. He punched him, not once, not twice, but three times, the force of his blows drove Sam back against the small section of wall between the front door and the window. Dale was breathing heavy, face flushed.

"Ezekiel doesn't lie, Sammy. Everybody knows that. They told him they were headed here, he saw them drive in this direction. Nobody saw them pass through town. You're a good boy Sammy, it's not your fault you have the devil living in there. Just tell me the truth, unburden your soul." Sam wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth, his cheek already bruising. He stared down at his crimson stained fingers, the color bleeding from his eyes and when he looked up, I knew it was no longer Sam.

"The devil!? You wound me, Uncle! If I didn't know any better, I would say you were trying to hurt my feelings."

"Finally, you appear! Where are my boys? What have you done with them?!"

"As I am sure you've been told, multiple times, your boys were not here. I am sorry they're missing, they probably smartened up on their way over. If they're finished, allow me to walk you back to your car." Barnabas was wiping sweat from his brow as he tucked his shirt back in and Ephraim was busy staring at me.

"I am not satisfied with our search, and by our laws I am invoking my right to call in the conclave. And before you ask, no, I am not going to give away our little secret out here. I still benefit from it for now."

"If that is what you feel you must do. But when they decide in my favor, you have to swear to let it go."

"IF they decide in your favor. Who knows what their inquiry will turn up."