All Comments on 'Stranded Ch. 09'

by jadewinchester

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Arioch kissing her on the head felt out of character, but other than that great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Response to anonymous below me

I don’t think it really is out of character, in some fucked up way he does “care” about Kat if only because she means a lot to Sam, and he seems to enjoy the way she challenges him (fueling his sadistic side). I also think he “cares about her” in his backwards take-care-of-your-wife-by-saving-her-soul-bullshit-way.

Anyways loved the chapter, I really like Kat’s character, and enjoyed her interactions with Skye [especially as a fan who’s been here since taken ;) ]. Keep up the good work, and I’m looking forward to the next one!

jadewinchesterjadewinchesterabout 5 years agoAuthor
<3 Anon, you get it! <3

You hit the nail right on the head! it warms my heart that you understand Arioch so well!! It is a common misconception many have. Just because Arioch is a sadist/ possible socio/psychopath, doesn't mean he can't feel affection or even his own twisted sense of love. What socio/psychopaths mainly lack is empathy. They can feel other things. Perhaps there are hidden sides to both personalities that you have yet to see!

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeabout 5 years ago

AND..now i'm all huge big eyes for the next chapter. A 12year old with a gun, thinking it is all grown up, can only be complimented by a man (also with a gun?)who would understand the rules of 'cowboys and crooks' when the shooting starts.

For the life of me, I can't remember whether the birth-control is still in the coffee, but she had better find another spot for it, what with all manners of minions staking their rights to her kitchen.

Thanks so much for this update!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wowww!!!

So looking forward to the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjadewinchester@jadewinchester
IF YOU ARE GOING TO SEND ME EMAIL TO DISCUSS OR TRY AND COLLABORATE, MAKE SURE THE RETURN EMAIL ADDRESS IS CORRECT. I CANT WRITE BACK WITHOUT IT! Anyone whos messaged and I haven't replied, this ^ is why! Writing is a hobby, I simply love to create. The fact that anyone like...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Stranded Ch. 08 Previous Part
Stranded Series Info