Stranded Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few of the men glared up at us as we passed through and he held up his hand before any could speak.

"Just here for Asher." Byron nodded towards the piles of hay. I could hear Sara's soft little moans as we approached. A few horse blankets that had been tossed over the hay, and Sam pulled us back a few steps as we waited for them to finish. I winced as I listened to Iris scream and beg. Even through the bit in her mouth I could hear the pleading in her muffled cries. I shut my eyes tight and hugged myself even tighter. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. One day at a time. You can do this. The smell of burnt flesh reached my nostrils, making me a little nauseous. By the time Asher was finished and made his way towards us, there were tiny crescent shaped marks along my biceps and a cold sweat running down my spine. He had pulled up his slacks, securing the belt but not his zipper, wiping the sweat from his brow as he walked over.

"Cousin!" He opened his arms and the two men embraced.

"It seems the Lord has blessed you." Sam announced, nodding his head towards Asher's new bride.

"It appears that way; only time will tell. I heard you can no longer partake. So, tell me, cousin, was she worth it?" Asher nodded towards me and Sam risked a glance backwards.

"Only time will tell," he repeated before the two men shared a laugh.

"I better get out of here, before your brothers try beating me up." Asher glanced at the small group of his brothers then back at Sam.

"Probably for the best." They hugged once more and Sam grabbed my wrist, pulling me through the crowded chaos, past the swinging doors and back towards the music. We had just cleared the foliage when he stopped.

"KitKat, I want you to go sit down at one of the tables and wait for me." The hair on the back of my neck stood on end.

"Where-Where are you going?" He was going to leave me. Alone. Again. I couldn't go back out there by myself.

"There's something I need to take care of." I glanced at the lights that glittered in the distance.

"I-I'd much rather go with you..." I began to protest.

"Do not make me repeat myself." He pulled his hand away and I almost reached out before catching myself, jerking my hand back to my side. I turned and stalked away, fists clenching and unclenching as I finally reached the edge of the trees. I glanced back at Sam who was already disappearing down the long hallway of horse stalls. I squinted as I recognized the two shapes that appeared in the distance, Noah and Saul. Was that what I had felt? I'm going to make them sorry they dared to even breathe on you. Had Arioch returned? Was I supposed to run for help? Did I even want to? I took a few steps away from the party and sprinted closer to the now brawling men. In two hits Saul was already out and on the floor. Noah was smaller but he was also a bit wiry and he dodged several blows, landing a couple of his own, though growing up with dozens of older brothers had probably made most of Dale's kids scrappy.

That and training for God's Army. Noah finally landed a punch to Arioch's jaw, but was too arrogant to see that it wasn't a triumph, Arioch had let him. It brought him in closer and a few seconds later he slammed Noah's face against the wall before securing him in a headlock, his other hand covering Noah's mouth, muffling his cries. I stopped a few stalls away, trying to catch my breath.

"S-Sam?" I asked hopefully. He glared up at me and I instantly knew two things, Sam was indeed gone, and Arioch was not pleased I had disobeyed.

"I told you to sit at the table and wait for me." Arioch growled.

"Please, you don't have to do this."

"You hear that Noah? My wife has a little soft spot for yah, are you sure you didn't manage to slip into that closet? Maybe slip her something?" Noah scowled and while muffled, I could see whatever he had to say was probably nasty. My stomach dropped as Arioch leaned his head closer and began whispering in Noah's ear. While I could not hear the words he spoke, the terror in Noah's eyes told me everything I needed to know. Arioch looked up at me and smiled before straightening up.

"The bible states, 'If thy right hand offends thee, cut it clean off and cast it from thee.' I have been thinking about it, and I have decided to be more merciful than that, dear cousin, and settle for a good break," he announced. I watched as he slowly increased his grip around Noah's neck. His cheeks puffed out; eyes started to bulge a little as his face turned several shades of red.

The young man began to kick wildly, eyes filling with panic as he struggled for breath before finally going limp and crumbling to the ground. Arioch lifted Noah's forearm in one hand, gripping his hand in the other. I heard the sickening crack as he broke it. Noah came to, mouth open to scream but Arioch pressed his boot over his cousin's face, turning the screams to whimpers. Noah clutched his injured wrist to his chest, rocking slightly as tears fell from his eyes. I closed my eyes and leaned forward, hands on my knees, hoping the nausea would fade. He gave Noah one good kick to the face, knocking him out. That's when I heard the soft sobbing.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Saul was curled up in the fetal position, a crying mess.

"Arioch..." He held up his hand to shush me and I pressed my lips firmly together. I leaned against the stable doors while Arioch kneeled closer to the young man. He glanced down where Saul's pants continued to darken as he pissed himself.

"I imagine you can now see why it's so important to keep your hands to yourself, yes?" Saul nodded his head so fast and hard his cheeks jiggled, tears and snot were running rampant down his face. Arioch slapped his cousin's face affectionately.

"I know you're a good boy, Saul. I know your Mama didn't raise you to go touchin' another man's wife, especially when its without his permission."

"But I-I-I didn't t-t-touch her."

"But you tried to, the intent was there." Arioch growled; Saul winced as his body trembled in fear. Arioch sighed.

"You need to think long and hard about which siblings you chose to spend your time with. You're no leader Saul. And if you are going to be a follower; you need to follow someone who won't lead you down the wrong path. Now, give me your hand." Saul began to cry even harder and Arioch slapped his face, this time a little harder than the last.

"Now, now. The wicked must be punished, is that not correct?" Saul held one hand over his own mouth as he slowly held the other out to Arioch. Arioch took his hand, petting the top of it a few times before grasping both his pinky and ring finger and snapping them. Arioch slapped a hand over Saul's to help him muffle his own screams while he rolled and kicked his feet in pain.

"Shhh, Shhh. Those will heal in no time. So, let this serve you as a reminder. I would hate to have to return and snap the rest of your fingers. Then maybe your toes for making me come back." Saul's cries eventually died down and Arioch pulled his hand away, wiping it on Saul's shirt before standing. He straightened his own shirt, combing his hair with his clean hand before turning to me, a wide grin across his face.

"I'm famished, let's go." He held out his hand to me, and although my whole body felt shaky, I accepted it. He pulled me back towards his kin, but as we neared the foliage he came to a halt and yanked me sideways, into the brush. I opened my mouth to ask what he was doing, and he captured my lips with his; they were soft as he pressed my back into the tree, the bark digging into my shoulder blades. The pain faded as his hand slid up the back of my neck, his fingers weaving their way into my hair while his other wrapped around my waist. He quickly pulled up the back of my dress up as he lifted my hips up. My legs parted for him as if it was already second nature. When had that happened? Before I could dwell on my further loss of self, I pushed the spiraling thoughts away and kissed him back. He cupped my breast through the dress, the material thin, and leaned his face down to grasp my nipple between his teeth, drawing out a strangled cry that he quickly muffled with his hand.

"Shhh, you don't want my cousins interrupting us, do you?" Though my vision was slightly blurred, I shook my head, watching as he reached over and bit down on the other. Sharp pain pulsated with each heartbeat and I screamed.

I could taste the salty tears that had already begun to fall as he lifted his head back up to kiss me. My nipples throbbed painfully while Arioch pressed the hard length of himself between my legs; applying the right amount of pressure to make my eyes nearly roll into the back of my head and the pain to slowly dissipate. He took my wrists and pinned them above my head as he leaned towards the crook of my neck, grazing it with his teeth.

"I am going to take you, right here, right now. And judging from the growing wet spot on my slacks, you want me too." My face was flushed, as my lips tried to form words. He ground his hips again, nearly sending me over the edge. I shuddered against him, legs turning to jelly. I shook my head, trying to clear it. Time, I needed time to think. To make words.

"Y-You said you were hungry, we should go eat, they're going to notice we're missing." He chuckled.

"I said I was famished, I never said what I was famished for. You know punishing the wicked tends to get my blood really pumping." He rubbed his hard cock up and down to emphasize just where all that blood had been pumping to.

"I-I want Sam back." I spat angrily. How dare he have such an effect on my body.

"You are a filthy little liar, dear wife. We both know Sammy can't give you the half the things that I can." The kiss started off slow, his tongue enticing mine in an intimate dance. Then he kissed my cheek, then the spot just below my ear, trailing them down my neck. I froze, nothing but coiled nerves. He pulled away, grabbing my dress and pulling it up and over my head with quick fluid-like movement. He tossed it to the ground before spinning me around, back facing him. He wove his hand back into my hair, pressing my face against the rough bark, his other hand slapping me between the legs making me yelp and jump a little.

"Just as I suspected, you little slut." he growled hungrily. I heard his zipper before I felt him, his stiff member prodding its way to its prized destination. A whimper escaped as I imagined him sliding in, stretching me, filling me.

"C'mon darlin', don't be difficult." When I didn't move fast enough, he kicked my legs apart, forcing my ass out while keeping my face pinned. My body put up no resistance, instead it welcomed him as he shoved himself in.

"See, it feels so much better when you give in, doesn't it?" he cooed. Oh God, it did. It really, really did, but there was no way I was going to tell him that.

"I said, doesn't it!?" Oh. He did expect an answer.

"Yes." I stammered as a hard thrust stole my next breath away.

"I can't hear you, KitKat."

"YES!" I spat louder. If there were any concerns of his family stumbling upon us, they flitted out as quickly as they came. The air was brisk, but the cold was fading with the ever-rising temperature of my body. The wood bit into my cheek as Arioch slammed into me. The force of his hips had my legs shaking with the effort to stay standing upright.

He pressed his hand against my lower back, pushing me against the tree as he impaled me on the length of him. I could feel the tree scraping against my bare-naked body, until he thrust again, and the pain turned into a warm tingling sensation that flooded my veins. The ache between my legs continued to grow as I became nothing more than a piece of meat. Something for him to use as he pleased. And for the moment, I was okay with that. I relished the attention. Maybe I was wicked after all. Perhaps my soul was damned, how else could such incorrigible things turn me into a mindless puddle of want? I would endure almost anything for the sweet release his body was promising yet continued to deny me.

"This is one of the things I missed most while we were away. You're nothing more than my dirty little cock-sleeve, aren't you?" As vulgar as his words were, they had all rational thoughts washed away by a sudden longing that made me nearly weep. He lifted my head before lightly smashing it against the tree. Pain blossomed across my cheek and I cried out.

"Aren't you!?" he demanded. I opened my mouth to reply but before my brain could even form words, he smashed my face again, giving it a little shake.

"YES!" I yelled in defeat.

"Then I want to hear you say it," he demanded. I pressed my lips firmly together before they could betray me twice. His hips slowed to an agonizing pace as his hand wrapped around my throat, his breath on the back of my ear.

"Don't defy me now, KitKat. I know exactly what you want...what you've been craving..." While his hips made slow controlled thrusts, the ridge of his cock had found my sweet spot. Tremors ran through me; my left leg began to quiver, and I moaned. I shook my head in refusal. No way was I going to let him make me cum! It was my body, I had control over it, not him. Arioch responded by pressing me further against the tree, constricting the air in my lungs.

You better say it, he may just finally kill you this time. But I was prepared to suffocate before giving in. I didn't need to say anything, he could feel the resistance draining from my limbs. My body surrendering far before my mind. Why did I have to say it? Why wasn't a yes good enough? Did he know how hard it was for me to form the words? He slid his hand up, cupping my chin firmly, pressing my lower lip into my teeth.

"SAY IT!" he hissed.

"I'm a dirty cock-sleeve," I sobbed softly.

"You're my dirty little cock-sleeve," he corrected

"I'm your dirty little cock-sleeve" I wailed louder. The torture of being kept on edge had finally driven me to madness. I didn't need to look at him to know the triumphant grin that was plastered on his face. It was the one he usually wore when he knew he won. When he proved time and time again that I was not strong. I was not smart. I was not even my own person anymore. I was his, to do whatever he pleased. Nothing I said or did could stop him, Hell, it could barely change his mind.

He pulled away so quickly I collapsed, legs giving out without Arioch's body to support me. He crouched, his hand still woven in my hair as he threw me onto the ground, leaves and dirt sticking to my sweaty naked body. I tried to roll onto my back, but he pressed my shoulders into the ground. The closer he brought me the more I wanted it; my head was already feeling light and dizzy. He was relentless as he pounded away, the sound of our bodies slapping together echoed off the trees. How did nobody else hear us? Or had they dismissed the noises as coming from the barn? I kept my eyes closed as my breath stirred the dirt beneath me, leaving behind the taste of earth in its wake. My knees were painfully digging into the cold hard ground when a loud scream ripped its way from my throat, immediately cut off by his thick meaty hand slapping down over my mouth. My vision filled with firework like explosions of light, as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me. I distantly heard Arioch roaring in my ears while his hot thick cum coated my insides. I could hear him equally breathless behind me as our bodies slowly descended back down to earth. He leaned his head against the back of mine. Sweat dripped from my brow but I found myself unable to lift a hand to wipe it away. Tears welled in my eyes as I realized how far I had already fallen. It was getting harder and harder to fight the pull of his body. From the filthy degrading words that left his lips, to the way he pounded me like a jack hammer. He set my blood on fire and I hated him for it. I didn't need that added complication in my life.

If anyone noticed us arriving too disheveled, they dismissed it. My dress had a few smudges but managed to fare better than my birthday suit. I had managed to fix my hair, pulling out most of the leaves and twigs. He even took me to the spigot to wash off some of the dirt from my face and hands. Arioch piled the two plates in my hands with food and led me to the table.

"Eat and act normal." I slid my hand to my lap to hide my clenched fist. It was obvious to anyone looking that we had been in a scuffle. Was that some weak attempt at creating an alibi?

"You didn't have to..."

"Did I kill them?" he demanded.

"No...but..."

"Then I kept my word and this conversation is finished. I don't want you to bring it up again." I pressed my lips firmly together and nodded. There was no remorse, though I hadn't expected to see any to begin with.

He'd done it for me, in his sick twisted sense of justice. Though I shuddered to think what fate awaited Ephraim who had gotten much further than the other two. Arioch devoured his plate and then ate half of mine. I was only able to pick at it anyways. My mind was consumed with what could he have possibly whispered to put such a look of terror in Noah's eyes? And yet he had held back.

"Thank you for keeping your word." I announced suddenly. He nearly choked on his wine. I had surprised him, point for me.

"Well, trust has to work both ways, darlin'. The more you give me, the more you earn in return. Though this promise was against my better judgement. They rarely learn from punishment. Well, Saul's a smart boy, he'll probably turn around...but Noah...

"Noah will be back," I finished softly. He took another deep drink as he stared at me with a mutual acknowledgment. His lip curled in a snarl as his gaze swept around the yard.

"They're nothing more than gnats, I should just swat them all down," he muttered darkly. I was saved from replying when I caught Mary and Zeke approaching us from the corner of my eyes. He had his hand behind his back, and only when his grandmother nodded did, he pull out the porcelain doll. I recognized my sunset red hair and felt Arioch take my hand in his and squeeze it.

"Her name is Ember, because her hair reminds me of the fire embers. I made her for you." I thanked him politely and accepted the doll, though I resented that I had to. He'd cut MY hair to make her after all. Her dress was a rich, burgundy red, with a thin lace overlay. Her eyes even resembled mine. It was really a unique, beautiful work of craftsmanship, which under any other circumstances I would have admired. I noticed Zeke's his gaze never quite left the ground. Mary and Arioch exchanged looks before Arioch nodded. The rough edges of his face suddenly softened.

"Zeke..."' Arioch waited patiently while Zeke continued to look like a beaten puppy, he lifted his head but didn't quite look up all the way and I could see that he was already crying.

"Please, don't be mad at me! I'm sorry...I'm sorry I hurt her. I'm sorry I couldn't protect her."

"Hey, look at me! It's okay big brother, I forgive you." Zeke's face lit up and he threw his arms around Arioch.

"I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough. I tried really hard to be good." Arioch placed his hand on the back of Zeke's head, embracing him tightly.

"I know you tried your best, that's all I ever asked for." He pulled Zeke's face back, wiping the other man's cheeks while messing up his hair affectionately.

"Heard you got a few good licks in yourself." Zeke smiled deviously and nodded. Scoffing, Mary rolled her eyes, threw up her hands in surrender and walked away. Had I found Arioch's soft spot? Or was he simply maintaining Sammy's few relationships? I could have sworn him incapable of compassion.