Stranded in Jamestown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,706 Followers

"Do you like what you see, Peter?" she asked innocently, eyeing me with no sense of embarrassment or hesitation.

"Oh, God, Chloe. Yes." I replied in a hoarse gasp

She placed her slender hands underneath her generous globes and lifted them up, offering them to me in an oblique way; jiggling the heavy soft flesh in the palms of her hands. The thumb and forefinger of each hand pinched her nipples in a symmetric display of her womanly charms. She looked down at her own chest with a bemused look of lust and self-satisfaction. The flesh of her bosom looked so pliant and touchable. She had a beautiful body and she knew it.

She redirected her focus on me.

"Come on, Peter. Take your cock out. Let me see it," she commanded, as she continued to knead and fondle her precious boobs. How could I possibly deny this request under the circumstances? I lifted my ass up off the bed, hooked my thumbs under the elastic of my briefs and pulled down, lifting the waistband up and over my erection, as it ached for freedom. I heard Chloe gasp as I settled back on the bed with my fully erect cock now in view; hard as steel and angled up at a 30 degree angle, looking like a missile launcher poised for attack.

Chloe hissed her approval.

"So that's what's kept Steph with you all these years. I should have known. I've always had my suspicions, Peter," she stated seductively. "God, you have a nice cock."

"Thank you, Chloe. Coming from you, that's a real compliment."

Chloe leaned back on her left elbow, her feet still on the floor, her legs spread. Her full breasts still held their exquisite shape, but each drifted slightly to the side of her rib cage. Good God, she was a beautiful creature. I couldn't believe we were doing what we were doing, but the blood racing through my veins had scrambled all good sense of order and reason.

She reached her right hand under her panties again and began to play with herself once more. The knuckles of her hand pushed against the purple silk in a seductive display of self stimulation. I could hear the wetness that lay just beneath the thin stretchy fabric and her aroma drifted toward my nose.

Then she pulled her hand out, looked at me with fire in her eyes, and licked her fingers while holding my gaze. Next she slid her fingers under the crotch of her panties and pulled them up and over her swollen pussy, exposing, for the first time, her bare skin. She was hairless, whether from waxing or shaving, it didn't matter. Her lips were full and her inner labia protruded from her long slit. The gaping pink flesh glistened in the dim light as I gazed at her perfectly symmetrical flower. She slid her fingers along her juicy slit and with her middle and fore finger, spread her lips for my review. The thin glistening folds opened dramatically, exposing her inner pink; her deep sex.

"Oh, Chloe," I gasped. I was at a loss for words. But the stiff projection of my fully engorged erection spoke volumes. It said everything she needed to know. My fingers encircled the head of my cock and I began to stroke. I'm not sure I had ever been as turned on in my entire life as I was at that moment. There was the beautiful sexy sister of my girlfriend, spreading her cunt for me, watching me with lustful eyes as I played with my manhood. It was so wrong -- so wrong. But the situation had moved beyond moral judgment.

Suddenly Chloe leaped up and scooted toward the bathroom.

"Sorry. Beer does this to me."

I watched her perfect ass twitch and bounce as she bounded across the room. Her body was a study in motion, her breasts bouncing freely as they seemed meant to do, and her ass moving in a swirl of tight jiggly flesh. I lay back on the bed as she disappeared and had a moment of clarity. What the hell was I doing? I knew then I didn't have a good answer. I may never. I stroked my cock and felt the full thick flesh respond to my touch -- already aching for release.

The door to the bathroom opened and Chloe sauntered out with a wild wily look on her face. Her panties were gone and she was now completely naked. Instead of walking back to her own bed, however, she crawled up on the end of mine, coiling into a feline form, looking ready to pounce.

"Chloe. What are you doing?" I asked weakly; my cock still standing at full attention.

"I just needed to see you from a different angle," she replied, eyeing my meaty shaft. With a smile on her face she got up on all fours and began to crawl north from the end of the bed. I wanted to say something, but I was speechless. I pulled my hands behind my head and watched hungrily. It was all I could do.

She crawled up over my legs without touching me, her big soft luscious breasts dangling and swaying under her slender torso. Then, as she looked into my eyes, her face only a foot from mine, I felt her nipple gently touch the swollen head of my cock. We had been together for twelve hours without touching. And now the first of our body parts to connect were her nipple and the head of my cock. She knew she had me. She moved back and forth ever so slowly with a sexy smile on her face; her stiffened nipple grazing the throbbing ridge along the underside of my raging erection.

Then she looked down as the soft flesh of her generous breast indented against my rigid cock, stiff as steel from the excitement of the moment and the view of this beautiful creature sliding her body up along mine.

"You have a very nice cock, Peter. My God, I hope Stephanie appreciates it. Does she?"

"Oh she does, Chloe. She does. Sometimes she can't get enough of it."

"Mmmm. I bet. Smart girl," she cooed as she moved even closer and her head came low and in for the strike. "I'm not sure I'm going to be able to get enough of it tonight either," she continued.

I opened my mouth just as hers found mine. Our tongues wasted no time seeking and probing. I felt the palm of her hand encase my cock as my hands came up to fondle and knead the swaying flesh of her tits. Our kiss became a gentle interplay of tongues and lips. Our mouths turned 90 degrees and meshed deeply. The feel of her soft breasts was out of this world.

Chloe continued to move north and soon her glorious breasts were right in front of my face. Her nipples were spectacular, both in their color, size and texture, but also in their placement on her breasts. They sat high and upturned; beacons of titular flesh, looking skyward for attention. I gave them just that, my mouth opening and enclosing over the areola; feeling the hard tip of her stiff nipple respond to my twirling tongue. This clearly turned her on as she offered me one, then the other nipple to suck, kiss, and lick; her moans and writhing body communicating her growing need; my full erection communicating mine.

Chloe moved up further and I felt her pull her body up and lean against the headboard. As she came up on her knees the glorious flesh of her pussy lips was in my face. I prepared for another French kiss, and this time was met with the silky aromatic lips of smooth open cunt. I felt her grind her hips into my face and realized she didn't want a gentle reaction; she wanted tongue. I stiffened it, and twirled it madly around fleshy smooth wet skin of her labia. My God, she tasted so good. The feel of her hips grinding her pussy into my face was driving me insane.

"Are you happy we got stranded in Jamestown, Peter?" Chloe hissed through her teeth.

"Mmffhhmmff," I said, my response drowned in wet pussy flesh.

"I want to be your second, Peter. Let's keep it in the family," she purred.

I responded by pushing my tongue in as far as it would go. I heard her moan and felt her adjust her hips to maximize the depth of my oral exploration. As the tip of my tongue hit that magic spot I could feel her body tense and come to life. She grabbed the head board and leaned back, allowing her fleshy mound to protrude as she offered it to me. I could not get enough of her taste and the exquisite aroma of her excitement, oozing out of every pore. My mouth went crazy trying to lick and suck up the copious liquids coating her succulent flesh.

"Do you like my pussy, Peter?" she cooed.

This was a question that needed no answer. My hungry tongue lashing and animalistic moans were answer enough. Then, as she pulled back and arched her hips into me, she put her right hand on the back of my head and pulled me into her gaping pink flesh. She ground her cunt into my face and, obviously, wanted a flailing tongue -- which she got. She responded by bucking her hips into my face with an intense pressure. My hands reached between her legs and each grasped a tight fleshy cheek, as I hung on for dear life, drowning myself in her dripping flesh, pulling her into me so I could devour her sex. Between her humping movement and my rhythmic clasping of her ass, we were raising the intensity level to a point of no return.

I decided to go for it as she arched her hips forward even more -- her clit hard and exposed -- raw, pink, distended and aching for stimulation -- her cunt absolutely dripping with lubrication. I pulled my right hand forward and between her legs, then slid two fingers up and into her soft slippery folds. She gasped loudly as I combined sucking her glorious clit with a deep delving finger fuck.

With two fingers snugly sunk and pumping come hither on her g-spot, my tongue danced a rhythmic figure on her center. I was unrelenting in my approach as I felt her body begin to tense and rock; her movements spasmodic and desperate -- seeking release. It was her voice, however, that hinted at her imminent crash -- a sort of unearthly moan that drowned out the porn soundtrack; now just background to our own lusty offerings.

Her impending orgasm was like a never-ending crescendo: every muscle in her body tensed and vibrated, waiting for the wave to crash over her body. Chloe came hard; really hard. I could feel her body shake and spasm; the sphincter of her pelvis pulsing strongly as it clenched my fingers, over and over, before slowly ebbing. I hadn't realized how rigid her entire body had become until it began to unwind, relax and soften in the undertow of her climax.

"Oh my God, Peter! What the fuck did you just do to me? Dude! Where'd you learn that shit?"

"Glad you liked it, Chloe." I withdrew my fingers as she scooted back and leaned her face into my neck. She sighed with a deep expulsion of breath, which I took as a sign of satisfaction. I knew I was now in for some fun as her lips drew near my ear and I waited for what she had to say.

"You do that to my sister?" she asked.

"I do, Chloe. All the time."

"Man. Well I know something I don't think she does do for you Peter." She had a sly grin on her face as she leaned in to say something close. "I'm gonna give you the best blowjob ever, Peter. Ever," Chloe whispered in my ear, before beginning a slow kissing descent down my chest.

I spread my legs and she crawled between, taking up residence and getting positioned to suck me. She placed her hands high on my thighs and continued licking and kissing her way across my stomach. She corralled her hair to one side so I could watch her pretty face minister to my throbbing cock. As she pursed her lips and kissed the bulbous head she looked up at me and smiled. It was such an incredibly erotic sight.

Chloe hunched between my legs and moved her hands into the action. Her left hand cupped my smoothly shaved scrotum and her right hand gently encircled the base of my shaft and steered my rigid dick toward her mouth. She licked and kissed her way up and down the length several times before jerking the end slowly with circled fingers as she guided my balls, one at a time, into her mouth. She sucked each with lots of heavy breathing and moaning, then began a long slow journey, head sideways, along the ridge on the underside of my shaft. As she got toward the tip, she dallied at that spot just an inch or so down from the head, and concentrated her efforts. Opening her mouth wide, she captured the whole underside between her lips as her tongue swept in circles and washed the tip with lots of saliva. I was in heaven.

"Oh, God, Chloe! Suck my cock, girl! That feels so fucking good."

I couldn't believe I was saying these words and my mind raced back to her drunken backseat diatribe on fellatio the previous year. She hadn't been fooling; she did like to suck cock. She moved up and over me slightly, pulled her long hair aside again, and opened her mouth wide as she descended over the tip and took me in deep. I groaned as her smooth hot mouth absorbed most of my length and she gagged ever so slightly.

She began to bob her head up and down, building up perfect friction with her lips and creating a wonderful suction as she moved. She pulled her mouth off for a quick recoup, jerked me a couple times, then spit a wad of saliva on my cock and went back to sucking. The more she sucked the deeper she went and I could hear her gagging and choking slightly now as she strained to take in as much as she could.

As I looked down I couldn't believe what I was seeing. There was my girlfriend's sister, naked, her soft breasts dangling and swaying as she hungrily sucked my cock and seemed so intent on giving me pleasure. Never had I done something that felt so very wrong, and yet so incredibly right. It was a moment grabbed in time; an opportunity that had presented itself and might never again. And we had seized it -- and now we were doing things neither of us had ever thought possible.

I put my hand on her head, sliding my fingers into her soft brunette tresses, and pushed her head down harder, wanting her to suck every fucking inch. She reciprocated by beginning an intense up and down sucking motion combined with a slurpy rhythmic moan that would have had me erupting deep down her throat in another minute if she hadn't stopped abruptly.

"Oh, Peter. You can come in my mouth later. I need your dick in me. Now! I need you to fuck me, Peter," she crooned as she pulled up and straddled me again, but this time positioning herself directly over the wavering pole of my erection. She reached down between her legs, palmed my shaft and guided the tip to her juicy hole. After sliding the head over her clit a few times, she placed it at the soft wet indentation of her slick entrance and began to slowly sink down on my meaty rod.

She was drenched in slick juice and it only took a few ups and downs before she had impaled herself on the entire length of my cock. And then she began to ride me cowgirl and I suddenly felt like we were at the rodeo. At first she knelt erect, her body vertical as she began to ride up and down on me, her hair flouncing, her breasts swaying and jiggling wildly with each thrust. But as she got into it more, she leaned her head forward and buried her face into my neck. She began to use a humping hip action that was driving me crazy, her angle creating a wonderful friction and fit as she rode me hard and deep. She alternated between sliding her hips in a circular grinding motion that ground her clit onto my deeply ensconced cock, and riding me with a swiveling humping movement with her ass leading the way.

Both were driving me absolutely wild. I felt a wave of desire wash over me and suddenly felt that I needed to get more active; I needed to turn the tables. I'd enjoyed being on the bottom as Chloe took the initiative and controlled the sex. But now I felt an overwhelming urge to take control -- to flip her over and fuck her senseless. And I did.

Without saying a word or disengaging our deep connection, I rolled her over onto her back, rose up above her and began to fuck her, really fuck her, with long deep strokes. She groaned with satisfaction and responded positively to this changing of roles. I pushed up on my arms, spread my legs slightly to anchor my knees for maximum thrust and looked down at this gorgeous creature, now underneath me and in my control. I loved the way each thrust of my rock hard dick into her tight hole elicited a moan or a deep breathy sigh, her tits jiggling wildly.

She was a noisy fuck and I was happy to now be the source of her enjoyment. She urged me on, talking, swearing, moaning, telling me to fuck her harder and deeper. And I loved it when she used my name.

I began to feel a growing intensity as I fucked Chloe; a need to drive myself into her with utter abandon; to fuck her like it was the last thing we would ever do. Her breasts bounced and heaved with each deep thrust and she opened her legs wide to give me complete and unfettered access to her deepest places. I bottomed out with each pump and we began to fuck to an internal rhythm that seemed natural and ours.

The enormity of what we were doing scared me, but also spurred me on to an even more intense fuck. I shouldn't be fucking her, but I was. And as long as I was, I was going to fuck her like I had never fucked before. I began to piston in and out of her at lightning speed and could feel her in sync with each deep stroke; totally in tune with the staccato tempo of our sex. Her body caromed off mine as we each slammed our pelvises at one another. There was an animalistic intensity to the moment that I had never encountered before and I felt the explosive urge to keep fucking her harder and faster than I thought possible.

And as our coital rhythm reached a fevered pitch, I began to feel an orgasm well up deep in the core of my body; tingling to be unleashed, aching to explode. This growing need coincided with the sense that Chloe was spiraling toward another climax of her own; her breathing and constant moaning gradually escalating to a point of no return.

"Oh God, Peter. Fuck me!" Chloe screamed. "Holy shit, right there, ohhh, yes, oh fuck, don't stop, oh fuck Peter, don't stop, right, oh, yes, oh, ohhohhohh...."

Suddenly the sensory overload of the sights, smells, sounds and feel of fucking this glorious woman tipped me over the top. I felt an explosive release building up quickly, ready to erupt.

"Oh fuck, Chloe! I'm gonna cum in you, baby!" I cried.

And as I felt her hips rise off the bed to meet my pounding meat, I could feel both of our bodies begin to pulse and spasm together. As I shot spurt after spurt of hot creamy cum deep into her body I could feel her pelvic muscles contract and clutch my pummeling shaft. She let out a deep guttural sound that let me know that my own incredible orgasm was meeting hers. Just as our bodies had been slamming together, our climaxes clashed together in space and time.

And just as suddenly we were both coming back to earth as the pounding in my head subsided and I felt like I had emptied my soul into the lovely female form lying below me. But it wasn't just any female; it was Chloe -- and we had just fucked. And well.

As we cuddled and recouped, we also laughed. Neither of us had planned this, but even if we had, I don't think either of us could have predicted the amazing climax that we'd just experienced.

The porno had long since ended and the TV radiated with an eerie celestial glow. We talked and touched one another in the soothing aftermath, but Chloe noticed that I was still hard, even after a monstrous ejaculation.

"Ohhh, somebody is still interested in more, I see," Chloe rightfully observed, as she encircled my turgid cock with her slender fingers, stroking lightly.

"Oh, yes. Someone is," I assured her. "Always."

For the next hour we fucked and sucked like two people who deeply desired one another, but who also knew that this would be their only chance -- that this night was a solitary gift and not the start of something more. It was what it was -- a magical stolen moment to be cherished.

We couldn't get enough of one another's bodies. Chloe's body was exquisite in every way and from every angle, and I explored her lush flesh with aplomb. Her skin was so silky and smooth; I couldn't stop running my hands over her body. And Chloe was seriously into my cock and couldn't stop touching and stroking it. We were in conjugal heaven, if only for the briefest of moments. At some point, after two strong orgasms for me and countless for Chloe, we fell asleep, our limbs entwined.

gapster7
gapster7
1,706 Followers