Stranded in Jamestown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hours later as the sun was just beginning to sneak around the edges of the drapes that I awoke to the wonderful feeling of my limp, but growing, cock in a very warm wet place. I put my hand down to feel Chloe's head in my crotch, her mouth totally absorbing my thickening penis. I lay back and enjoyed what, to this day, was the best blowjob I have ever received. It was slow tender oral love-making and before long Chloe was bobbing up and down on my morning erection and her intensity and rhythm told me she was not stopping until I erupted deep down her throat. I obliged -- happily -- and she swallowed every single drop of my heavy creamy load before snuggling up to whisper thank you in my ear.

It was now a new day and our night of lust was over. We knew we had to get on the road, but took our time getting out of bed. I opened the blinds to find a glorious clear sunny morning. The blizzard had blown through and a high pressure system had moved in with bitter cold and sweeping winds. We decided to get dressed, have breakfast in the hotel and then hit the road -- still having a good five hours if the roads were clear and well sanded.

We vowed at breakfast to keep what had happened the previous night to ourselves -- forever. And we also decided that it would not happen again. While it had been a night of true pleasure and total debauchery, it hadn't changed my feelings for Stephanie. And I knew Chloe felt guilty -- we both did -- about what had taken place.

But as we opened the door to the room after breakfast, we fell into an embrace that led to one more round of love-making before we left. And the image of standing at the edge of the bed, fucking Chloe doggie-style as she clutched the sheets and moaned deeply into the mattress, will stay with me forever. Her screams of "fuck me" still re-echo in my mind from time to time.

But all good things, even fucking Chloe, come to an end. We were checked out by 10am and on the read -- headed for Ohio -- and home.

It was the doorbell that roused me from my reverie and Sally's shrill scream that brought me back to the here and now. I pulled myself out of my chair and headed for the front door, following the pitter patter of Sally's black patent leather shoes as she raced down the hall.

Chloe and Charles were all smiles as we opened the door and they held out their new baby as the familiar family greetings echoed in the front foyer. Chloe looked radiant and as beautiful as ever. But all traces of our blissful night in Jamestown were buried under the cloak of our expanded families and the passage of time.

We embraced, as in-laws do, with a kiss to the cheek and a warm hug.

"Merry Christmas, Peter."

"Merry Christmas, Chloe."