Stranded on the Deserted Island Ch. 01

Story Info
A son's desires towards his mother on a desolated island.
6.6k words
3.5
99.9k
123
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sc0rpi0n
Sc0rpi0n
64 Followers

It was my 18th birthday and my dad, Kevin, was taking me and my mom, Sandra, on a boat-trip to a tourist island. The boat was occupied with almost 28-30 tourists. It was starting hours of night, me and my mom was standing on deck enjoying the sea breeze. Mom was wearing her white bikini and a light green sarong around her waist, and I was in my black boxers. Dad had gone to meet some of his friends who were also traveling on the same boat. Mom was standing slightly bent over the railing of the deck, due to which her prominent ass got emerged up a bit and were looking so sexy on the sarong.

We were just gossiping around when we heard a sound of blast and some screams after. A gas cylinder had been exploded in the kitchen which caused the boat to break down and our family had to leave the boat with others. The boat had a life-boat and some life-rafts. Fifteen or sixteen people got into the life-boat and I had to get into a raft with my mom. As the rafts had capacity of only two people to carry, so my dad took another raft with his friend. We started sailing our raft with a paddle away from the boat. Dad was shouting to give us instructions over the noise of people.

According to the pilot, we were not more than 1 hour away from our destination island. He was right after sailing for half an hour we could see the lights on that island like stars over a long distance. A kind of satisfaction was felt by everybody in our group.

But our joy did not last long. A severe storm had hit us suddenly and our rafts started swinging with the waves. Noise of screams, wind and rain became so loud that we did not able to hear Dad's voice. Next minute our raft was moving freely on the mercy of wind and waves because I had surrendered the paddle in front of storm's strength. I saw my dad getting blurry as he was getting away from us. Mom was also screaming with fear. We both held the sides of our raft so tightly with fear that storm could not got succeeded in pushing us out of the raft. Mom kept screaming as we were swinging with the waves. In a short time, we were alone. Storm had displaced us in the sea and now we did not able to spot any of our company in the darkness. And no sound of screams was coming, only the noise of rain and wind.

Almost after an hour or two, storm had passed and left us behind, alone. Alone in the middle of nothing. Perhaps it's about midnight. Sky and sea both were looking the same, black. Mom started crying after guessing the situation and thinking of my father. I took myself close to the mom and put my hand on her shoulder to comfort her. She was really worrying about how would my dad be? She put her head on my shoulder and arms around my neck while crying.

I tapped her back to comfort her and said, "Don't worry mom, dad would be all right and he will find us soon, he has connections." But I was not believing my own words.

We were all wet with rain. I could feel mom's breath on my wet chest. My hand was also feeling her soft skin of her back. I started stroking her back instead of tapping, it was amazing. After sometime it seemed like mom was feeling sleepy on my shoulder. So I leaned backward and placed my head on the side of the raft. Mom's head was on my chest near shoulder now and her boobs were touching on my ribs. I kept tapping mom's back every now and then. The soft touch of her warm boobs worked to erect my dick in my boxers. I forgot about our situation and slept unexpectedly.

When my eyes were opened, it was a clear next day morning. Sun was rising on the horizon. Perhaps it was the sunlight which woke me up. I sat up and looked around. Suddenly all horrors of night struck into my head and I stunned on my place in fear of something. We were in the middle of water under sky and nothing was visible except water to my eyes. Although sea was calm now but this calmness was also haunting me.

Somehow I handled myself and looked on my mom. She was sleeping on my opposite side. She might have woken up at night and changed her position. Her thighs were on my thighs, which felt very tender and good. Mom's face was looking very peaceful in her sleep, away from the fears of life. I slipped my eyes downwards on mom's 34D-30-36 body. Her bikini top was looking quite sexy on her beautiful round breasts. Her breasts were moving slightly up and down with her breathing. Further down something was shining on her straight belly. These were drops of water which were getting sprayed by the calm waves of sea sometimes. Some drops got collected in mom's deep naval and shining nicely in sun.

Mom's attractive waist and straight curvy belly seemed like inviting me to suck that served drops. I simply forgot about horrific situation out by looking at my pretty mom's buxom hourglass shape body. My head started bending towards that shining drops automatically. When I reached over that deep naval I got out my tongue and inserted in. I licked the saline water filled in the naval and scattered over the belly. Then as I was about to get back I noticed strings of mom's bikini bottoms just above the top edge of sarong.

"Although mom is looking quite sexy in that sarong, she will look sexier without it", I had the opinion in my mind. "Sarong has nothing to do with that gorgeous white bikini."

I wanted that sarong to get off from mom's body. Slowly very slowly I opened the knot of sarong and slowly pulled it off from the weight of mom's hips. Soon I rolled it and threw it as much away as I could. It disappeared before my eyes in the sea.

I turned to my mom. Now she was looking perfect, no cloth was there to curtain the beauty of her body in that white bikini. Her slender legs and buttery thighs were completely visible now. Only a small piece of cotton was covering her pubic area. By the way, I had watched several times my mom in bikini but first time I was watching her sleeping in bikini and I was wondering that I was unaware of how cute and sexy my mom looked like that.

Again I couldn't resist myself and started bending my face towards mom's vagina. By thinking of her vagina just other side of a thin layer of cotton, I want to smell it. Whenever I had been close to my mother, a fine aroma released by her body causing my cock to erect. I wanted to smell it direct from the source. I stopped my face just above my mother's panties that my nose was about to touch her.

And this was actually happening. A pleasant smell entered into my nostrils, a typical familiar smell. I felt like, for a long long time I wanted this aroma to be entered into my nose. It gave horripilation all over my body, my skin hairs and penis got erected. I had lost into the pleasure coming from my mother's panties, suddenly I felt some movements above my head. In no time I pushed myself back and lay on the surface of raft, acting like asleep.

Mom was waking up. She was rubbing her eyes as I opened my eyes a little. She tried to balance herself sitting up. Like me, the horrors of night started running into her brain too. I could see her face turning dark in fear. Sometime later, I too acted like waking up and sat in the raft. Mom was looking at me and seemed like about to cry. She again started worrying about dad and our situation. Water and only water around us was scaring her badly. I again tried to confront her and assured her we and dad would survive the situation. After crying for some time when mom calm down, her attention went towards her body.

"I lost my cover-up, did you see it, son?" She asked me loudly and tried to find it around in the raft. "I have it with me at night."

"No mom, maybe it flew away into the storm", I tried to give the explanation when mom tried to adjust her body to hide her assets as much as possible with her legs and hands. But how long she could stay like that?

Mom didn't look satisfied with my explanation, but she had no reason to doubt me so she did not say anything further. I didn't get much time to examine mom's body in the day. We just kept sleeping and waking up as we had no other work to do. We did not get the time to pick up our cell phones before leaving the boat. So without the knowledge of seaways and time, we left our raft on the mercy of waves and wind. Whenever one from us woke up, we tried to look away in the sea expecting some land or ship.

At a time around dusk, when I woke up I saw a green spot on a distance. I jumped and sat on my feet. By the shock of jump, whole raft got a jerk. Mom also got up with the jerk and was now looking in the direction of that spot. Definitely it was an island. We thought that it was the same island we were looking for. So we began rowing fast our raft towards it. As we reached the island we were breathing heavily. We placed our raft on dry sand of the island's shore and lay on the sand to balance our breath.

Some time later my mother told me to turn around as she wanted to pee. I knew my mom had been stopping urination for too long, because she couldn't do it on the raft as I did, squirting in the sea. After mom had done, we started walking towards a random direction. We were hoping we would meet someone soon which would guide us to our destination hotel. I was walking behind my mother.

Suddenly my eyes caught the view of mom's ass jiggling around as she was walking. She was not doing anything to hide her assets and now even she couldn't. With covered by a small piece of cloth, her ass was looking quite sexy and prominent. I got lost in those perfectly heart shaped ass so much that I did not realize how much we had walked. And it was getting dark now.

"How much away is the settlement?" Mom spoke up in frustration and I got my senses back. I looked around for some time. There was no sign of human far away. Our one side was sea and other side was a hill with green patches.

"Mom! I don't think we are on the right place; it seems like a deserted island", I explained my observation. "We should go back to the shore, maybe someone would come here finding us." Mom was again looking scared and about to cry.

"Oh God, please help, where we are?" Mom blubbered. "How do we get back to your father? How will they be?"

"We will definitely survive this mom and Dad will soon find us, please calm down", I tried to encourage her. "The only thing we have to do is to wait here until dad comes to us."

"But how long could we wait without water and food, Billy, and how......", I stopped mom by a sign of my hand. As mom said 'water' I noticed I had been hearing a feeble sound of flowing water at some distance for some time.

"Listen carefully mom, don't you think it was water?" I asked my mother. She nodded. And we started walking towards the source of voice, near the hill perhaps. We were all thirsty so we were feeling happier as we were hearing the sound getting louder.

Finally, we arrived to a stream of water which was flowing from the hill towards the sea. Soon we were into the body of water washing our bodies. We drank as much water as we had the capacity in our hungry stomachs. Mom was also getting normal as our water problem had been resolved. As it had been dark we came back to our raft and lay on the ground nearby. Technically we couldn't sleep with our hungry stomachs but we were so tired that we drifted into sleep thinking about what would happen to us next.

I got up next morning when sun struck my eyes. My mother was standing by sea littoral looking at the horizon, hoping for a rescue ship or helicopter. Her back was towards me and she was looking extremely sexy from my angle. Her long wavy hair was floating aside in the breeze, so her full back was on display. Only a pair of thin strings of her bikini was tied on her back in the name of cloth. Her buttocks looked quite emerging in her white bottoms. This scene pulled me towards her and I felt like I automatically reached behind my mom, I draped my arms around her waist.

"Everything will be all right mom, Dad must have been searching for us already", I hugged my mother from behind and whispered in her ear. My bare chest came into contact with her bare back. As I was virgin, this was the first skin to skin contact of my chest with a woman's back. With this contact, a current ran through my body and I just began to think touch my groin with mom's prominent ass. But somehow I resisted the idea.

"Yes my son, we both will wait here until someone comes to take us out of here", Mom replied and pressed my hands gently on her smooth belly.

"I need to freshen myself up, Billy, let's go to the water", Mom held my hand and pulled me while walking towards the stream.

Since my mother's ass was worth watching enough, I started to walk behind her and again lost in her ass wiggling due to her footsteps. On reaching the river mom relieved herself behind a bunch of shrubs and so did I. Next to river at some distance, there were bunch of shallow ponds also, receiving the water from the stream overflow. They were handsome with clear water and small vegetation. We took a nice bath in slightly cold water of a pond with our clothes on, that filled some fresh energy in our hungry bodies.

As we had been starving for much time, we needed to find something to eat. So we decided to walk upstream along the river. We had seen some birds around us till now but didn't see any animal yet. But I was little scared of getting into the little known woods.

"If we stay near the stream, we will not get lost", Mom suggested. Since we already noticed some patches of palm trees on the height so we were hoping for some edible items as we didn't know fishing and hunting. "And we will definitely find something to eat on the hill."

We started climbing the hill barefoot along the stream. Soil was a little wet in our path with meadows and stones. Slope was gentle and we were walking little bending to climb. Due to bending forward mom's ass was emerged a little out looking so seductive.

Some time later, we were in front of a large rock with steep gradient. I could reach the ridge above by a jump but mom needed my help to cross it. She asked me to pick her up to the ridge so I obeyed. It was a reward for me as I was already searching for the excuses to touch my beautiful mother. I went behind her and wrapped my arms around her smooth thighs. I picked her up, her perky ass was now just an inch away from my face and her hands caught the ridge. To push mom up I put my both hands on her both buttocks and exerted force on them. For the first time my hands were feeling a woman's ass and they were of the most beautiful woman of the world, my mother. Mom had reached above the rock and it was not much difficult for me to cross it.

Mom was looked a little surprised by me pushing her buttocks but didn't say anything. She simply continued walking further along upstream. After some time, our route transformed into a narrow ridge along the cliff, on the side of which thorny bushes had grown. As we were not used to such routes, we couldn't cross this on our feet. Now river was flowing down in the gorge.

"We have to move ahead on our knees otherwise we can fall into the gorge", Mom's voice was shaking with fear. There was too much risk so we decided we would cross this narrow path crawling on our knees and hands.

First my mother started crawling on the narrow ridge then I followed her. Again, it was a beautiful scene of the world, my hot mother was leaning in front of me on her hands and knees. Her buttocks parted slightly and were looking emerged even more. Her panties clung tightly to her ass exposing its curves more perfectly. Cleft of her ass was making a perfect outline on her white panties. Her buttocks were puffing up one by one as she crawling step by step. We were fearing of falling down but I focused my eyes on her ass crack line guessing her asshole under the white fabric.

I did not know when the narrow passage ended, as I was into my imagination. Mom stood up and rub out her knees. Then again we started moving towards the direction of palm trees. After some time, finally we were in front of that piece of land on which were palm trees. And as we hoped there were fruits on the trees, coconuts and peach palms. Some fruits were scattered on the ground. We were standing on a rock at some height and some water was seeping from a pore nearby, we had to go down to get those foods. I looked around and find a rugged slope at some distance that could help us to get down. First my mother slid down on the slope on her butts then I slipped down.

We were very happy while picking up good fruits from ground. We washed fruits in seeping water from the rock and eat them. They were not so fresh or tasty but we were starving, so we had no option. We broke some coconuts and began to consume their pulp sitting on the edge of the hill. We could see our raft and sea from here. Since we were on quite height, we could see the large area of sea but no signs of any ship or boat. Surely sea was having some eatable fishes but we didn't have any equipment to catch some.

Mom again started talking about dad and our rescue but as of now, I didn't want to be rescued from this island. We had food and water, and world's hottest woman was on this island with me alone, where nobody was there to disturb us or try to stop me from doing anything I wanted. I looked at my mother sitting by my side, her round and tender boobs protruded about 5 inches out of her torso. Her straight plump stomach and silky thighs could bring water into one's mouth. She was a perfect woman, a man wanted to live with.

"Mom, we were going for our vacations so why we can't consider it our vacations?" I wanted to make my mother feel normal again. "It will be a great adventure for us. We have everything now to survive like food and water, and we could enjoy ourselves on beach and this beautiful place."

Mom was looking surprised to me. Maybe she was thinking I was talking nonsense.

"Oh, come on, we should take it as positive, mom", I put my hands on her shoulders and pressed them a little. "Because at the end someone or dad will definitely find us."

After waiting for a little while mom gave me node and I pulled her head on my shoulder. We spent some time on the cliff. Actually, it was a beautiful scenery looking from here. If I set aside the concerns, mom was worrying about, this island was not that bad. We had beautiful beach, cool breezes, nice stream, green woods and fruits here, and for me a super sexy woman also, this was one of the best places on the planet. Sometime around evening we decided to move back to shore. We put some fruits into pockets of my boxer and threw some coconuts towards our raft, although they fell quite before, we could pick them upon reaching the plain.

The rugged and slippery slope from which we slid down, now we had to climb it. Again my hands started feeling excited as my mother needed their help. But it was a steep slope and couldn't get mom over it by simply picking her up. I had to push mom upward and she had to crawl on her stomach to reach up. It was my time, I placed my one hand on mom's waist and other hand on the centre of her bikini donk and pushed her up the slope as she jumped. As I put force on her ass my hand budged into the groove of her buttocks and my middle finger felt the soft folds of her pussy. I should have placed my hand further below her buttocks for better push because force could not be applied efficiently however mom balanced herself and made hold on the rugged topography of the slope. Then I also jumped on the slope and gradually we were moving up to the cliff.

Mom was again looking blushed by my action of inserting my hand into her booty crack, unintentionally of course. But again she knew we had no other option so didn't mention. Once again we were on the narrow passage on our hands and knees, and I tried to focus on guessing mom's backdoor but there was a difference. Now my attention was attracted by a small bundle of flesh just below her ass crack. Its shape was looking so hot on white bikini and I just felt these soft folds of skin some time back. When we arrived at our first obstruction there was a problem. Now we had to get down from this high rock and surface below was steep and slippery enough with seeping water, we would definitely fell down if we tried to jump it without any support.

Sc0rpi0n
Sc0rpi0n
64 Followers
12