Stranded on the Deserted Island Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Billy, you have to hang me down from the edge", Mom said reluctantly. "You will help me by letting me go down slowly and then I will hold you when you will come down."

I was already waiting for this order. I went behind my mother quickly as soon as she said this. I rolled my arms around her sylphlike waist and locked my hands on her creamy belly. I picked her up and hanged her down the edge. Slowly and gradually, I was letting her go down. Then the moment came for which I was waiting for so long. My mother's bosoms were resting just above my arms. I completely had lain on the surface but mom was still away from the ground. I could not send my mother further down without unlocking my hands as her large orbs needed more space to pass. Mom was not saying anything, surely she was feeling a little ashamed. Mom's boobs were asserting pressure on my arms when I decided to release my hold. As I released my hands, I had to hold her boobs soon, since she went down abruptly, to keep her from falling. It was an awesome experience; each of my hand was holding her one tit. My mom's boobs were large enough that they were not fitting fully into my hands. The feeling generated from those jugs made my dick so hard that it was trying to drill into the rock. I could feel under the bikini my mother's erected nipples mildly prickling on my hands. Now mom's melons were asserting full pressure of her body-weight on my hands, so they utterly pressed against my hands. I wanted to feel them longer but maybe mom wouldn't like it. I sent her further down and her feet touched the ground.

As she reached to the bottom, mom moved away a little and adjusted her bikini top. Perhaps it got displaced with our exercise. Then she helped me to settle my feet on the wet ground. She had gone red with embarrassment and was not facing towards me. She started walking towards the sea shore talking very little. I was feeling lucky for my hands which never touched a female earlier, felt up world's hottest woman's boobs and ass, and a little pussy also, just in one day.

After reaching the ground, we collected coconuts and settled near our raft on seashore. We spent our time by chitchatting about needless things. At night after our dinner, we lay on the sand trying to sleep in pleasant sea breeze.

Sometime around midnight, I got up. I had to take a leak badly, so I got on my feet and moved a little away. I relieved myself into the sea and got back to our place. Mom was lying on her side with her back towards me. Her bottom leg was straight and top leg was folded forward. This was the sexiest pose for me of a woman, and this was my mother, lying before me in the same pose in bikini. Prominent back-pack of my mom was making a shape of almost number three in that position. Strong desire to touch that booty seized my brain. I moved towards my mom and took my face close to her buttocks. Her vaginal outline was also clearly visible on white cotton and looking so beautiful. I moved closer and sniffed her twat.

Aaaahh... it was a familiar and pleasant scent which struck through my veins from nostrils to dick. My penis became an iron rod with erection. I moved closer again that my nose was just about to be pressed against her cunt. But suddenly I felt movement in mom's body and in no time I came back to my place. Mom rolled over and now sleeping facing towards me. Her one tit was resting on other like serving themselves to me. But I had lost my nerve so I shook my head to get this idea out and fell asleep.

"Good Morning", a chirping voice filled with full of delight knocked gently my ears. A smile came on my face after listening that melodious voice, even before opening my eyes. A beautiful smiling face was exactly opposite of my face as I opened my eyes. My smile got widened. What could be better than this in the morning, waking up by watching a pretty face of your mother?

"Good Morning, mom", I replied in sleepy voice. Mom was looking quite happier than yesterday. "You are looking great today."

"I've been up for an hour, dear, and took a dip in the sea."

"I slept like a baby at night", she again spoke in her cheerful voice.

"Oh, is that so!"

"Let's go, I need to wash myself up", she started walking towards the stream and ponds when I was getting on my feet.

At home, usually It took me time to get up from bed, but mom's charm was forcing me to run after her quickly. I got used to watching those sumptuous behind while walking at the back of her. So quickly I reached enough close to her that I could watch every curve of her swaying buttocks. Mom was walking faster today in her nice mood, that's why her luxurious nates were shaking more than before. Her bikini's white cloth was being puckered by every step she was taking.

"I am feeling little energetic today", she turned her neck slightly to express herself talking to me. "As you said yesterday, we should consider it as an adventure. We will make it through."

I was surprised to know that mom was feeling fresh because of me. She turned towards me and held my hand in her hand, and start walking backward while pulling me.

"I thought about it and come to a conclusion, there is nothing to unnecessary worry on this beautiful place", mom looked around, still walking backward. "We should utilize our vacation time as a better way."

"Yes mom, you know I am thinking the same", my eyes were now crawling between her beautiful face and dancing boobs repeatedly. "We can enjoy this place as long as we are here, so that we will miss this place when we get out from here."

Definitely I was going to miss this place after getting out from here. When could I get my hot mom in bikini so close to me? When will I again able to look at her curves so nicely?

Mom left my hand and rushed towards the flowing water since we reached almost. She washed herself with water than she turned towards me.

"I don't have a good bath for ages, I need it so badly so I am going for the pond", she pointed across the stream and entered in water to cross it. "Stay here, Billy, until I get back."

Mom wanted me to stay back here while she was taking bath. He would be a dumb son who would obey that order. This could be proved an opportunity to get a peek of her seductive body while taking bath in pond, naked luckily. I waited for some time and then I began to walk toward that bushes in which mom disappeared. I had already seen the ponds here yesterday. Fortunately, I found mom at the first pond at some distance. I hid in the bushes a little from the pond.

I moved the twigs slightly to peep on my mother, and Marvellous... mom was standing right before me, facing the opposite, wearing off her panties. Her top was already lying aside on the edge. She put her panties near her top. Now she was standing naked in water upto her knees and looking very sexy from behind with her wide hips and svelte waist.

Damn, I was finding it hard to converse, mom's hourglass shape was getting me all riled up. My eyes crawled all over her back from head to her tempting bare back, to her spectacular apple-bottom and shapely thighs. I felt like my heartbeat almost stopped when mom bent down to immerse her hands into the water. With this action of her, her ass crack got widened a little and her love-folds came into display. It was fucking kidding me. How was I not supposed to just clasp that sexy ass and storm her vagina with my raging boner right now?

I dropped my boxers and started masturbating, focusing my eyes on my mother's seductive body. She sat into the water and started to wash herself. Although her back was towards me, her large boobs were showing up repeatedly from her sides. I wanted to see my mom from front also. I was hoping she would turn in middle of her bathing or when she would be going to be dressed up, I would get enough time to take a good look on her front.

I just wanted to see those milky tits uncovered. As I was dreaming about my mom's huge tits while stroking myself, I got slipped a little on wet soil. I fell on my butts and it made a thud sound.

"Who's there", Mom definitely heard the sound. I got scared, what if mom found out I was watching her bathing. "Billy, are you there?"

Perhaps mom was unable to see me as dense shrubs were between us. I stayed without a movement for some time. I supposed mom wearing her bikini to see in the shrubs. I quickly got on to my feet and started running softly away from mom. Soon I was other side of stream holding my breath.

Some time later mom also came out of dense vegetation. I was trying to look normal. She was looking at me with suspicion.

"Mom, did you bath good, how are you feeling now", I tried to behave normally. She was wet, water was dripping form her hairs, she was looking like a goddess. "You look fantastic as always."

"Yeah, it was good", she replied. "What was you doing while I was bathing."

Shit, she was looking on my groin, I forgot to adjust my dick in my boxers in hurry, it was slightly bulged with a little erection left. She was calculating the things and trying to find out what would have happened.

"Nothing, I was just getting freshen up", I lied. "And waiting for you."

I was trying not to blush while lying. Mom did not argue further but she didn't seem satisfied with my answer. She headed towards the upstream to collect our food and I followed. Again that rock and path, again I had to help mom to cross, again her tits and ass in my hands. We spent our day time sleeping and gossiping. That night I couldn't muster up my courage to take advances of my sleeping mom when I woke up at night, due to morning incident.

Five day had passed like this. More traveling to hill, more boobs, more ass and more desires were arousing inside me for my mom. We spent our maximum time on beach, so that we could interact if someone showed up here. We often played in the sea to fresh up our body and mind. Sometimes mom showed up her worry about us and my father.

We were playing in the sea with water when my eyes locked on mom's perfect body. She was all wet, her bikini had clung to her body. Because of soaking, her nipples were blurrily visible from white cloth. Her horseshoe was also on display due to her soaking panties. My cock just grew ten-fold by watching the show.

Mom is a sex bomb. I could not wrap my head around how hot she is. That time, her big boobs and her pussy had bewitched my mind. I had just lost all self-control. I got to relieve myself now, I had to fuck that pussy making shape on my mom's bikini. I took my step forward as my feet were attracting towards my mom.

Mom was yelling something but I was not listening. She was pointing out towards something but I was not watching. I just wanted to grab my seductive mom, push her on ground and rip off her bikini. My eyes had fixed on her blurred nipples and clear deep cleavage.

Suddenly a wave hit me hardly from back, moved up my body and flowed me towards mom. Mom tried to move aside but it was too late. I bumped into mom and took her with me. Mom hit the ground and I fell on her. Luckily, ground was damp and soft, it didn't harm us.

I was lying on my mom. My face was between her tits, so near where I wanted it to be. But shock of the wave had brought me out of my dirty cravings. Her left breast just before my eyes as my cheek was touching her sternum. I got off from her and lay beside her, both panting.

"What is for god sake stopping you to listen my warning", Mom said after handling her breath. "Did you not see such big wave coming."

"I was thinking about dad, when they will find us? Days are passing mom", I lied whatever first came to mind. How could I tell her I was affected by her charm and thinking of raping her. "How long we have to wait?"

This trick worked well, mom got emotional. Her anger was gone. She rolled towards me and moved my face towards her. Pain of hopelessness was clearly visible on her face. I looked into her deep blue eyes.

"We will definitely get out from this place, Billy, your dad must be looking for us" she was trying to give me hope and obviously I was hoping for quite opposite. "It could be today or tomorrow he or someone will reach on this place."

She draped her arm around me and pulled me towards her. We were in an embrace in next second. Her soft boobs were pressing against my chest. I stroked her naked back a bit and then my penis started getting into motion. I released myself from the hug and sat up. Mom also sat up and about to stand up when she realized that her top was unknotted in all that mess. I looked on her, her bikini top was hanging freely from her neck. She quickly held her top and turned her back toward me. She started trying to knot her strings with difficulty. I offered her hand and tied both strings tightly. I got a mischievous idea in my mind while tying her bikini but I had to wait till night to implement my plan.

That night I could not sleep. I was eagerly waiting for mom to fall in her deep sleep. When it seemed to me enough time had been passed and mom was surely in deep sleep, I got up and went close to mom. Mom was on her sides, downward leg straight and another leg bent forward, sexy position. I called her, she didn't react; I sat down towards her back and pressed her arm, no reaction. She was in heavy sleep. So it was the time to put to work the idea which I got in noon. I took my face close to her back and took strings of the bikini in my mouth and began gnawing them carefully with my sharp teeth. I was trying to cut the strings of her bikini, which were the main part holding my mom's covering. I almost cut the strings from some places but took care of that not to completely cut off the strings. After done my work on the top I moved towards her bottoms. I cut the strings of bottom also from some places. When I had done I stood up. I was feeling proud of myself how efficiently I had weakened the strings. Mom was lying on her back now. I beheld my mom's wonderful body in the dim moonlight. I was going to see that beautiful body uncovered soon.

I returned to my place and lied down. Joy of success of mission was in my eyes. I was drifted in sleep with taking the image of my hot mom in my eyes and of course waiting for next day.

12