Stranga Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm... well." She smiled back and gave the guy a sly look. "I do always need more high-quality human protein..." she muttered as the video faded to black.

Letting out a long, satisfied sigh, Kanna downed the rest of her beer. "Now I'm really pumped!" she cried, and looked to Hagen expectantly. "...Well? What do you think? I guess they didn't exactly do the mating ritual properly and all for humans, now that I think about it."

Chuckling, Hagen gave her hand a reassuring squeeze. "That was a lot of fun. Like you said, not exactly... human-accurate, but it clearly gave you the right idea."

Smiling widely, Kanna leaned in and gave him a kiss. "Thank you, Hagen. So, should we go ahead and take the rest of our clothes off?" her tone was light and casual, like she was asking if they should get another beer.

"Yeah, sure" Hagen immediately responded, his brain supplying the answer before he could even think much about it.

"Yes!" Kanna explained, standing up excitedly as she fiddled with her shorts, pushing them and her panties down in one go. Before Hagen had even done more than admire her naked body, Kanna was already lying down on the couch next to him, legs spread wide. "I just spread my legs like this for you, right?"

"Yeah, that's... that's perfect" Hagen said, his eyes fixated on Kanna's crotch. Her pussy was open, inviting, and already noticeably wet. It was kind of hard to tear his gaze away as he stood up, painfully aware of his erection as he slowly reached down to the waistband of his shorts.

Looking up at his face, Kanna's expression became concerned. "Oh... wait. I just realized, do we have to do more of the mating ritual before we have sex or something?"

Shaking his head, Hagen smiled and was just about to tell Kanna no. However, he stopped himself. "Actually, yes," he said with a nod. "You're absolutely right, there is something else we need to do first." Kneeling down on the couch, he bent down until his face was level with her pussy. He put his hands on Kanna's thighs, spreading them apart further to give himself better access as she gasped. "You sucked my dick, so it's only fair that I eat you out too" he muttered, leaning in to give her pussy an experimental lick.

"O-oh!" Kanna cried out, one hand coming down to squeeze his shoulder. "Oh, oh wow..." she moaned as Hagen pressed his face into her loins, licking as deep into her as he could. "These human mating rituals-ah!" she cried out as he gave her flower-clitoris a lick. "They're... really awesome..."

"You're damn right" Hagen muttered, licking his lips. Kanna tasted really damn good. That watermelon aftertaste was even more prominent, it was pretty refreshing. Slipping her thighs over his shoulders, he lifted her ass off the couch a bit, giving him better access to her as he buried his face into her pussy.

Kanna's hand on his shoulder squeezed down even harder as the sound of her panting increased. "D-does it feel this good when I suck your dick? Because it..." Her whole body shivered as she tightened her legs around his head. "It's really, REALLY good."

Shrugging, Hagen took a moment to lap up some of Kanna's juices before responding. This really was a lot more pleasant than eating out a human girl, he had to admit. "Probably. It feels pretty amazing when you do it to me after all." Grinning, Hagen put his mouth over her clit as his tongue began to caress it gently. He wasn't exactly sure how rough he could be with it, but he wanted to gauge her reaction first.

The hand on Hagen's shoulder moved to his head as Kanna started running her fingers through his hair. "Hagen, you... you're so..." Hagen's tongue started getting a little rougher now, really working that flowery nub. Kanna's panting intensified as her thighs squeezed a bit tighter around his head. "Oh wow... H-Hagen... you're the b-b-" she began, but as his tongue danced across her skin that seemed to be enough. As her thighs squeezed even tighter than before around him Kanna let out a loud, satisfied cry. Her pussy squirted vigorously as she arched her back briefly before flopping back down.

As she loosened her thighs from around his head, Hagen took a deep, grateful breath of air as he sat up. Grabbing a couple napkins from the table, Hagen cleaned himself up a bit as he looked over at Kanna lying on the couch. "I guess that was pretty successful." He couldn't help the slightly smug tone from entering his voice, the blissful look on Kanna's face as she lay there with her eyes closed trying to get her breath back was a huge boost to his ego.

Finally opening her eyes after a moment of silence, Kanna kept that blissful look on her face as she got up and crawled towards him. "Hagen, you're so amazing" she said in a small, breathless voice as she climbed into his lap and kissed him. She was a lot more aggressive than before as she pushed him back against the couch, pressing her breasts into his chest needily. "So, is it time?" she asked as she broke the kiss. "Can we have sex yet?"

Nodding eagerly, Hagen grinned. "Of course!" He paused as a thought entered his mind, and he continued, "...but usually the mating ritual ends in a bed, so let's go to mine. It'll make things a little easier." The couch was nice, but it might get a bit awkward at times.

"Yes!" Kanna cheered, springing to her feet. She reached down and took Hagen's hand as she practically sprinted to the stairs, nearly dragging him behind. As the two ran up the steps and entered his bedroom, Hagen instinctively shut the door behind him as Kanna let his hand go and hopped on the bed, lying down on her back with a grin on her face. "So, what now?"

"Well... I guess just spread your legs apart" Hagen found himself saying as he walked towards the bed, his cock at full mast.

"Like this?" Kanna asked as she did as commanded, giving him a full view of her pussy.

Nodding, Hagen climbed on top of Kanna as she laid back, a giddy look on her face. "Yeah... that's perfect..." he muttered as he positioned the head of his dick at Kanna's vagina. For a second he almost asked if she was ready, but didn't even bother. Of course she was. Steeling himself, Hagen began to push inside slowly, the head of his penis entering Kanna as he began to slide himself slowly inside.

"Wow... you're..." Kanna paused a moment as she spread her legs out a bit more, letting Hagen slip further inside. "You feel... really, really big inside of me" she said, her eyes locked onto his. "Hey, can you kiss me some more? I... want to kiss you a lot right now."

Instead of responding, Hagen simply leaned down, Kanna sitting up a bit to meet him halfway. The two began to slowly make out as Hagen steadied himself, and then slid the rest of his dick inside of her. Kanna let out a muffled moan as he did so, pressing her body even closer to his as her hands roamed his back. Breaking the kiss, Hagen looked down at her, running a hand through her leaves. "You alright?"

"Yeah..." Kanna nodded faintly as she ran her hands across Hagen's chest. "Don't stop now, ok?"

"Oh... I won't" Hagen muttered as he pulled almost completely out of her before slamming his dick back in again. Kanna yelped with pleasure, and as Hagen began to get into a rythym with his fucking she started to moan, one hand leaving his chest to grip his sheets while the other hand reached down to tease her nipple. "I don't think... I could even stop if I wanted to."

"W-wow..." Kanna whispered, her eyes half open. Her hand left her nipple as she ran it up and down his arm. "Th-this is even... better than before..."

Looking down at her now free breasts, Hagen grinned. "It can get even better, you know." Leaning in, Hagen took one of her nipples into his mouth, tongue flicking the sensitive tip as he continued to pound away at her pussy.

Kanna's breathing intensified as she ran her hand through Hagen's hair. "I... H-Hagen... you... I..." she stammered. He could feel her pussy beginning to tighten around him, and he was sure that she was going to come pretty soon. With a smirk Hagen let his left hand creep down towards Kanna's pussy, or more specifically towards her clit. As his questing fingers found it and brushed the flower there gently, Kanna's pussy tightened even further as she began to cry out. "Hagen, I... oh, Hagen!" she shouted, her whole body tensing up.

Hagen thought for a moment he could hang on as Kanna clamped down on his dick like a vice, but as he slammed back in one last time he felt himself too finally coming. "K-Kanna!" he cried back, as he felt his seed flood into her.

The two took a long moment to catch their breath, looking into each other's eyes. Kanna was the first to react, her arms wrapping around Hagen's neck as she pulled him into a kiss. He didn't complain at all as their tongues explored each other's mouths, his dick slowly becoming hard inside of her one again.

As the two finally broke the kiss, Hagen smiled down at her, lying there beneath him. "You're pretty incredible Kanna, you know that?"

Kanna's cheeks went dark green as she blushed and smiled back. "Me? You were the incredible one, Hagen." She put a hand to his cheek, and stroked it gently with her thumb. "I'm so glad I met you." The two spent a few seconds in silence, just enjoying the silence, until Kanna smiled and broke it. "So, do you wanna do it again?"

"Yes" Hagen responded without missing a beat.

"Cool!" Kanna replied, looking thrilled. "I was thinking, do you wanna try another position from the instructional video?"

Nodding profusely, Hagen pulled out of Kanna, albeit slightly reluctantly. "Yeah. Which one were you thinking of?"

"Well, there was this one..." Kanna got up, and turned towards the headboard at the back of his bed. Gripping it, she got down on her knees, her ass pointing right at him. "I think the guy said it was 'doggy-style' or something?" she asked over her shoulder.

"Sure, we... we can do that" Hagen said vaguely, marveling at Kanna's ass. The lips of her pussy were opened just a bit for him, practically begging him to fuck it. Feeling obligated to oblige, Hagen got up onto his knees and pushed the head of his penis slowly into her. As he entered her he reached down with both hands, cupping Kanna's breasts from underneath as he gently pinched her nipples. Bringing his head down he began to nibble the flesh around her neck with his teeth, making her shudder as she moaned and arched her back. After he entered her pussy completely Hagen took a long moment to enjoy himself as he played with her tits before sitting up again, gripping Kanna's hips tightly with both hands as he began to fuck her again. "Well, how are you liking this position?" he asked as he felt her bucking back against him.

It took Kanna a moment to answer, she looked to be gripping the headboard quite tight as he pounded away at her vagina. "I... w-wasn't sure... about this at first... b-because I can't... kiss you..." glancing over her shoulder, Kanna seemed to be practically panting now as she gave him a needy look. "B-but this... is good too... everything you do to me... is good..."

Part of Hagen wanted to come right there, but he held on as he stared back into Kanna's eyes. "You're wrong about one thing, you know." Leaning down, Hagen kissed her as he continued to fuck her, one hand coming up to steady himself on the headboard as well. It was a bit awkward, but Kanna didn't seem to care at all as she furiously kissed back.

After a few minutes Kanna broke the kiss off, breathing heavily as she brought her mouth close to Hagen's ear. "Thanks. You're the best, Hagen. Can you fuck me some more? I really want more." Wordlessly, Hagen sat up straight as he gripped Kanna's waist again with both hands. With a grunt he pulled out and thrust back in, his pace increasing as the two got into a rhythm. Kanna was moving her hips back against Hagen every time he thrust back, making their bodies slap audibly against one another as he pounded away at her pussy. "J-just like that... please don't stop..." Kanna panted, her pussy beginning to tighten around his cock.

"I... I won't" Hagen muttered, his grip tightening a bit. There was no way Hagen could have stopped right now even if he'd wanted to. He was practically mesmerized by the delicious, toned green butt in front of him right now as it slapped back against him over and over. "God I love your ass." Almost without thinking Hagen removed his right hand from Kanna's waist and gave her buttcheek a quick slap. He really couldn't help it, given the circumstances.

Kanna gave out a surprised yelp, and for a second Hagen thought that he had gone a bit far. Thankfully though, she had a wide grin on her face as she glanced back at him. "Oh, they... did this in the... i-instructional video too! D-do it again!" As she ordered, Hagen gave her another slap across the butt, and he felt her noticeably tighten around his cock. "H-how are you... so good at this..." Kanna managed, her breathing coming out in ragged gasps. Hagen slapped down a third time as he continued to fuck Kanna with all he had, his dick about to explode. That seemed to be it for Kanna though as she cried out and thrust her hips back against him, her body trembling as her pussy clamped down on his dick like a fleshy vice. "H-Haaaaaagen!"

That was also it for Hagen as well as he came, letting out a long moan of satisfaction. The two stayed like that for a minute, both quiet and panting as Hagen made sure he unloaded completely inside Kanna before pulling out. "Well... that was..." Hagen was still trying to catch his breath fully as Kanna got up, turned to face him, and practically pounced on him. Her lips met his as she pressed her body against him, her tongue exploring his mouth.

Finally Kanna broke the kiss, her hands rubbing his chest excitedly. "Sorry. It's just... you make me feel so good. I can barely contain myself." Without waiting for a reply, Kanna shocked Hagen when she pushed him down onto the bed and straddled him, smirking triumphantly. Hagen could feel his erection running along Kanna's pelvis as she moved back and forth, her breasts swaying seductively. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah... yeah I'm ready" he said after only a brief hesitation. If he was being honest he could have used another minute to catch his breath, but seeing as Kanna was going to be on top this time he didn't want to waste a moment.

Kanna paused as she looked down at Hagen, a slight frown on her face. "Oh, that's right. You're been doing most of the work here, haven't you? You look kinda winded."

Feeling a bit embarrassed, Hagen avoided her gaze. "I mean I'm good to go, I just-" he began.

"Why don't you just try some of my milk then?" Kanna asked, a wide smile on her face as she hefted her breasts invitingly. "It would probably help with any fatigue you might have?"

"Your... milk?" Hagen asked slowly. He didn't know how to take that.

Now it was Kanna's turn to look a little embarrassed. "Oh, well... my breasts produce a kind of creamy, nectar that's rich in nutrients. I just call it milk. From what I've studied, it should help to give you some energy." Avoiding his gaze, Kanna looked down at the bed. "Sorry, is that weird?"

Shaking his head, Hagen sat up straight and looked Kanna in the eye. "No, it's not weird, don't worry. It just kind of surprised me to hear you " he said soothingly. "Honestly, I'd kind of like to try it." He wasn't even lying, after the mention of nectar he had been quite curious.

"Really?" Kanna tentatively looked back up into his eyes. "You're not just saying that?"

"Of course not," Hagen said soothingly, making Kanna smile. The two looked at each other for a moment before they kissed gently, Hagen moving his lips down to her neck and along the curve of her body towards her breasts. He hesitated for a moment as he stared down at Kanna's bare breasts. "So, do I just... suck your nipples?" he asked, uncertainly.

"Mmm-hmm!" Kanna nodded happy as she thrust her chest out towards him. "Just use a little more force than last time, that's all."

"Ok then." Hagen didn't need to be told twice. Any excuse to play with Kanna's tits more was one he accepted gratefully. He eagerly leaned in, his mouth latching onto one of her nipples while his hand came up to play with her free one. His tongue began to play with the erect nipple as Kanna grabbed onto him and started letting out little gasps of pleasure. Then, tentatively, Hagen began to suck. Gentle pressure at first, then increasing it slowly as nothing happened. It took a few seconds, Kanna panting happily all the while, until it finally happened. His mouth began to slowly fill with a rich, creamy liquid. Taking his mouth off Kanna's nipple Hagen savored the taste as he drank it down.

Kanna looked pretty nervous now as she stared down at him expectantly. "How is it? You... you don't have to keep drinking it if it tasted weird."

"It's... actually really good," Hagen replied, a bit surprised himself. It was more like thick coconut milk than cow's milk, except with a strong melon flavor to it. He even felt a little less tired now, though he wasn't sure if that was Kanna's milk or the fact that he was getting to play with her tits. "You really don't mind if I have some more?"

There was a look of surprise on Kanna's face, quickly replaced with a beaming smile. "Sure!" As Hagen went to work on her other nipple now, gulping down a slow stream of her breast milk as she ran a hand through his hair. "I'm glad you're enjoying my milk so much," she said with a giggle, followed by a moan as his free hand crept down to play with her pussy now. "...to be honest I wanted to offer this to you earlier, but I thought you might find me... too weird."

Swallowing what was in his mouth, Hagen detached himself from Kanna's nipple and looked her in the eye. "Kanna. I'd never find you weird. I think you're perfect just like you are."

A blush rising to her cheeks, Kanna avoided his gaze. "You're always so nice to me, Hagen..." Suddenly Kanna's hands grabbed his shoulders, and before he could react she pushed him back down onto the bed again as she climbed back on top. "I think I'm going to be nice to you this time... are you ready now?" she asked with a confidant smile.

This time there wasn't even a moment of hesitation. Maybe it was Kanna's breast milk going to work but he felt raring to go as he grabbed Kanna's hips. "Of course."

Sitting up slightly off his pelvis, Kanna reached down and gripped Hagen's shaft with one hand, guiding it to the entrance of her pussy. As the head of his penis brushed the folds of her vagina she began to lower herself down, letting out a long and satisfied sigh as he entered her. She saved the moment, hands steading herself, before she began to move her hips. Soon their skin was slapping together again as Kanna rode his dick, her large breasts bouncing wildly. "Mmm... I wish I could do this forever..." A thought seemed to cross Kanna's mind as she slowed down a bit, tilting her head to the side slightly. "Hey, Hagen? Um... can we do this again tomorrow too?"

Hagen nearly burst out laughing. Once again Kanna looked a bit nervous, as if there was any way he would say no to this. "Of course" he said, gripping Kanna's hips tighter. As Kanna brought her hips down to meet his, he thrust back, making her yelp in surprise. Soon they were getting into a rhythm as Hagen continued to buck against Kanna, their skin slapping together even louder than before. "I meant what I said earlier... Kanna, I promise... I'll fuck you whenever you want... how about that?" he asked between his grunts.

Kanna arched her back, panting loudly as one hand came up to tease her nipple. "I-If you say that... I might get kinda greedy with you..."

"You can be... as greedy as you want," Hagen insisted as Kanna met his gaze. "There's no way I could ever turn you down."

1...345678