Stranga Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In that case..." Kanna sped up, her breathing becoming more rapid. Leaning in, Kanna kissed him long and slow before sitting up again and bracing herself. "Now... fertilize me" she commanded, looking down at him imperiously as she rode him.

Feeling his cock perk up at Kanna's change of attitude, Hagen focused on fucking her again. Kanna acting all commanding was pretty damn hot. "If you insist."

After another couple minutes, Kanna's smile became wider as she met Hagen's gaze. "...I can... feel it. You're going to... come soon, aren't you?" As he nodded, Kanna began to buck harder than ever. "Then fill me up... I wanna feel you inside me again."

Not able to hold back, Hagen nodded wordlessly. He grunted as his dick erupted, blasting deep into Kanna. Arching her back even further than before she cried out loud as she practically slammed her ass down against him. Kanna shuddered as her pussy clamped down around Hagen's dick, milking him of every last drop of sperm.

Letting out a long, very satisfied sigh, Kanna slowly climbed off Hagen before settling down next to him on the bed. She rubbed her face lovingly against his chest as he put an arm around her, and for a while the two were silent as they just enjoyed the afterglow. "Hagen?" Kanna finally asked, not looking up as she nuzzled closer. "I might have said it already... but you're the best roommate ever."

Rubbing Kanna's back absentmindedly, Hagen beamed. "Thanks. Honestly, you're the best roommate I've ever had too. I feel like the luckiest guy in the universe."

Kanna giggled quietly as her root tail began to wrap affectionately around his waist. "It makes me so happy to hear that" she murmured sleepily. "Hey, Hagen? I know I just stayed in here last night, but... could I sleep with you again?"

"Don't worry. You can sleep here with me whenever you want." Hagen yawned as he turned off the light and settled back, feeling extraordinarily content at the moment with Kanna's naked body pressed against his.

It was just before he was about to drift off to sleep when he felt Kanna lift her head up. "Hagen? Sorry to bother you but... can I ask you something?"

Opening his eyes, Hagen looked into Kanna's concerned face. "Sure, what's up?"

"Well... I know this is going to be a weird question, but... you have done this with other women before, right? Had sex?" Kana sat up a bit straighter, so the two could see each one another easier.

Though he was a bit taken aback, Hagen nodded. Even if he was tempted to lie, he wanted to be truthful with Kanna. "Yeah, I have. Though it was years ago at this point. Why?" Technically it was just one other woman, his brief girlfriend from college, but this still wasn't his first time.

"Hmm." Kanna looked away from him, a serious expression on her face. "...And, you work with women at your workplace, right? So it's possible that you might have sex with them too, right?"

"...Uh... " Hagen really didn't know how to respond to this. He had never been much of a ladies' man. "It's not very likely, plus-" Hagen was about to add that he wasn't even going to try to do so now that he had Kanna, but she cut him off before he could continue.

"I don't like that," Kanna said as she looked him in the eye again. "I don't... like the idea of you going out and having sex with other women. I'm sorry. I know that this is the first time we've done this but..." the tail wrapped around Hagen's waist squeezed just a bit tighter. "I just.. Kind of want you all to myself. Is that wrong?"

Shaking his head, Hagen sat up in bed to make this less awkward, making Kanna shift as well. "Not at all. Actually..." Hagen took Kanna's hand in his own and squeezed it. "That's kind of how I feel about you too."

A look of relief washed over Kanna's face as a smile spread across her face. "Really? You too?"

Hesitating for a moment, Hagen wondered if this was going too fast here. But the timing felt right to him, and Kanna's smile looked so beautiful. He just had to give it a shot. "So, if we both feel this way, then I was thinking... maybe we should just start dating officially?"

A look of mild confusion crossed Kanna's face. "...I think I heard of that before. What does that mean exactly?" she asked as she cocked her head to the side.

"It pretty much means that we promise to only have sex with one another. In other words you'd be my girlfriend, and I'd be your boyfriend." Hagen explained, in as succinct a manner as he could.

"Oh!" Kanna exclaimed, an excited look on her face as she bounced in place. "You're asking me to be your girlfriend?!"

Nodding, Hagen couldn't help but grin at her exuberance. "Well, yeah, if you're ok with it."

In response, Kanna jumped on him, her lips latching onto his as her tongue entered his mouth. They made out with him slow and steadily until Kanna pulled away, a strand of saliva briefly connecting their lips. "Yes. I'm more than ok with it." A smile on her face, Kanna settled back down on Hagen's chest. "Thank you, Hagen. I feel so much better now." As Hagen smiled back and began to close his eyes, he heard Kanna give a quick, weary comment. "I'm gonna have..." she yawned, "so much sex with you tomorrow."

"I can't wait." Hagen rubbed Kanna's back slowly as he began to drift off. "Guess I've got the perfect girlfriend."

"No way." Hagen could feel Kanna's hand come up to interlock with his own. "You're a way better boyfriend." Kanna replied sleepily. Soon after her breathing began to grow slow and steady, and it wasn't long before Hagen was drifting off himself.

1...345678