All Comments on 'Strange Afternoon Ch. 02'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 93 Comments
elHosedelHosedover 9 years ago
Heh.

I don't think I would have ever had anything to do with the "friend" again. Other then that I can see this resolution working.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please stop lying

Why do you lie to your readers with every story you write. You promise us "no voluntary cucks, or whiny simpering wimps." Yet every main character you write is a wimpy cuck just like this guy. And the guy in your last story. And the one before that. And so on and so on. Please remove that line from your preface cause it just ain't true.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
LOVE IS STRANGE BUT

cheating and swinging is a fetish addiction. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
I Agree

A clean break would have been best. At first he was excited watching the wife and the friend. He recovered, however, and did what he had to do. Good tale.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 9 years ago
Cuck Crap!

1 STAR- The scores speak for themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Author, you write to make husbands wimp.

Quit pretending you don't portrait husbands as wimps (you do!). You are as bad as the majority of limp-wrist authors posting here.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

Certainly better than the original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I have to agree with the other comments, you made him a voluntary cuck here. He got excited by her cheating so it's only a matter of time before he has here suck off some other guy for his pleasure......

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 9 years ago
Ignore the haters

He gave her every chance to stop before she went too far. She didn't. He stopped it, even though he let it go a little further than I would have, and he gave her notice that she had no more chances left.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 9 years ago
This is MUCH better done

than the ending just released to Wrongul Revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damn,

what a piece of crap! His neighbor tries to do his wife, is caught in the act, and they're still buddy, buddy?

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
I almost always like your endings....

I almost always like your endings....This one is no exception...he was right...If he had stoped it in the begining, the "friend" would have keep trying, and he would not have a break anymore...If he forgave his wife, why not forgive his friend? Forgive is not forget...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
CUCK alert!

It isn't about what she was caught doing,

it is about what she WASN'T caught doing.

Now she knows she just needs to be more discrete.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Charlton Heston

Fuck, I hate characters who think they're Charlton Heston.

cueball961cueball961over 9 years ago
The mechanics? Good. But...

Not this old boy. I'd be hard pressed to forgive the wife. It's possible, but not likely. She'd have her work cut out for her.

The "friend" is a whole different ball game. After I stomped a mud hole in his ass and walked it dry, he'd be in the rearview mirror. Buh-bye!

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
Pitiful

Stop pretending you're a man and go back to your closet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Shortsighted commenters

I like the idea of keeping the friend close. What's the old saying, keep your friends close and your enemies closer? The neighbor is punished by having something he wants so badly constantly waved under his nose, a reminder of what he almost had but never will. At the same time, neighbor boy has to watch his own wife get all chummy with the guy she gave a blowjob to, in front of him.

Shortsighted commenters talking about kicking the neighbor's ass, having nothing to do with him, etc. How foolish! Kick his ass and risk jail? Why? It's so much better to keep your eye on him, unless you plan to move away, and punish him with a 1000 little cuts. Wake up and smell the coffee, oh ye of the ignorant short-sighted comments, there's a right way and a wrong way to get revenge. Welcome to the right way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
strange tale

no way would I have my dick out and be hard watching my wife cheat. A gun or

knife , maybe a bat or something that would cause him pain but not my dick.

friends after, are you nuts? nice try but not a real life tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Poor ending

The guy lets it get that far and then reacts that negatively? I don't buy it. He would have stopped it earlier if he was that opposed to the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My 2 Cents

To all those commentators who dumped on FTDS for creating a wimp husband. He didn't the original author did. FTDS took over after the husband went back on the patio and slammed the door so you people are wrong. This ending was consistent with the original and the ending was a fine finish to the damn story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
worse and worse

I thought the last one was bad. It was painfully formulaic but at least the husband wasn't a voluntary cuck. I hope you get your mojo back soon.

frasnostfrasnostover 9 years ago
A worthy denouement

To a tale that has been left unresolved for too long. Naturally, I like FTDS's darker interpretation of the unfinished tales he tackles, especially when they skirt along the edge of pain infliction because that is what the cheaters deserve. The wayward wife in this tale would most likely have gotten away with a lot more if the author of the original continued the story. Luckily, FTDS gave the story a fitting resolution which, although may be inconsistent with PTremer's voyeuristic predilections, gives the Hubby his balls back.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please go away!

FTDS, please go away! Your attempt to finish others stories is lame and content in others as arthuors...you show no respect to them nor their intended readers...please, for the sake of readers here quit doing these arthuors a 'favor' ...it just looks like you think are smarter, better at writing their story, which is dumb! If you don't like their story leave them a bad review, like this, but move on 'cause your not that good...you score btw is -10... now go away!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It may follow....

....that all too familiar pattern, but no one can deny it is a satisfying finish to a wierd story. 4*

FinishTheDamnStoryFinishTheDamnStoryover 9 years agoAuthor
LOL at last anonymous

Sorry, I'm not going away, and neither are my 'finishes'. Still posting a large backlog that I've built up in the last few months. You'll be reading my finishes and adding to the comment count for a couple of weeks, until the backlog is drained.

Most are shorter solutions, so you'll get to vent your bile after only a page or so. I appreciate the comments, even the ignorant ones. Especially the ignorant ones, they make me smile. Thanks.

I think three more are in the system already, and several more will be posted in the next week or so. Enjoy. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Tend to agree

FTDS, why don't you just write your own stories? I have read several of your poor attempts and the fact is you aren't as good as the originals in most cases.

This one sucked.

Alberta  AlAlberta Alover 9 years ago
Glad you are back

Well written as usual. You changed the story slightly and I loved it.

You also brought out the boo birds. Good on you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Do not go away love most of your stories

Those naysayer( negative comment) for most part are unjustified. That what you get from anonymous people who are not well read and just like to tear down. They offer no postive or corrective points of view. Just don't pay any attention to them . For most readers you do a great job , so why do those naysayers read your stories over and over again. Just sick people if you ask me! Liked the finish , he waited to long to stop it but he keep his marriage together. Better than going to court and losing a ton of money to lawyers and alimony .

frasnostfrasnostover 9 years ago
FAO: Anon commenters

Your opinions do not matter. Your sole purpose is to fill the comments section with mindless filler. You guys are even more worthless than the hapless cuckolds which frequent this story section. Of course, if you give yourselves an identity we *might* take you more seriously...

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
pretty good

The husband was not a wimp, yes he might have stopped it earlier, but by waiting as long as he did there was less reason for his wife or the neighbor to try to claim that nothing wrong had been done.

To give the neighbor a choice of either give the blowjob himself or from his wife?

Genius!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
two part comment

@Frasnost I really agreed with your original comment on this story. FTDS DOES have a lot of anonymous fans. I think that it is obvious that FTDS mines stories that DO feature so-called "wimp or cuck" husbands, yet HE finds enjoyment and pleasure in providing readers with a POV that allows for change in that character, as well as the character of the wife, or perhaps even the cheating-with partner. We all know that too many stories allow these "wimpy" hubby's to remain frozen in inaction, and rarely to ever allow for natural consequences to ensue which would force lessons to be learned, and mistakes to be rectified. True enough, many of today's critiques blast FTDS for simply choosing a story that has the plot revolve around a voyeur-cuck event. These people miss the fact that FTDS writes (in his own words) a "solution" for that disturbing circumstance. Even if his "improved upon" characters aren't portrayed as perfect, they do seem to emerge from the conflict better than they started, and unlikely to repeat the same mistakes. For me, that IS why FTDS is one of my favorites. And the job he does is hard, takes a lot of work, and like ANY author here, deserves more appreciation for his contributions than he gets. It sounded to me like this was what you were trying to remind readers of; those who might be weighing in negatively.

But then...........

You just HAD to attack commenters in a second comment based only upon their anon status, instead of the comment they wrote. You decided to group ALL anons into one category. Clearly you think that they are all the same person, right? You ignore the fact that a few "NAMED" commenters didn't give FTDS the fair shake here, either. Instead it must only be anons whose opinions "don't matter". Forget that ALL voting is anonymous, and that anonymous readers make up the largest reading demographic, as well as voting audience. As a thoughtful anon, I wish those biased attitudes WEREN'T propagated, but at LEAST, please use common sense when judging others unfairly, lest your own ignorance be revealed.

Back to you FTDS,

Thanks again for "saving" this story! I am happy to hear that there are more in the pipeline coming soon. While NONE of these stories will EVER appeal to EVERYBODY, I feel like what you do (with a story like this one), might just make it a little more palatable for the majority, than it ever was before. Still and always a big fan!

IronDragonIronDragonover 9 years ago
As good as the other one was...

This one wasn't that great. Hubby might not have been a wimp, but he did let it go too far. There's a point where if Wifey doesn't stop it, Hubby should have. When she didn't tell Asshole NO! when he started sucking her tits and fingering her, Hubby should have stepped in right then and there. Even IF Wifey could prove her fidelity after that, EX-Friend should have been banned for life. ANY... "man", and I use that term loosely, who would betray a friend by trying to seduce his wife, is not a man at all, but an Asshole who thinks he's an "alpha male". Sorry, but "alpha" isn't a synonym for Asshole. Those kinds of "alphas" aren't real men at all, but scared little pissants who have to get their validation by trying to take another man's wife.

My wife and I have dealt with an asshole like Ron before. The difference here is, I didn't have to do anything, since she stopped him cold. All I had to do was make certain that he found his way out. lol

Ok, enough of that. /steps down off the soapbox.

3 Stars. It was ok, but could have been handled much better.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
Excellent...again!

and I think you exceeded yourself from past FTDS stories. Gave it 5 *'s on the ole erection meter.

It was really unclear that "Pete" had dialed Pam on the phone when they and us readers thought he was calling the bookie again. First I had to figure out who he was talking to. Then I figured out it was Ron's wife, but thought she had just come up on the edge of the patio. Finally figured out it was Pete calling Ron's missus asking for a blow job. Now that was classic.

One other thing, Hubby smacked Lisa's ass hard with the belt (she deserved it!) and he asked her once if she had cheated on him before. I would have thought he would have yelled "I don't believe you! Before today, I never believed you would fuck around with another man!" Asking her that a couple more times, adding to her humiliation. Again, a good 'un!

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
An OK ending

It did not have the same tension as PTrembers original

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
4*s

Better than Wrongful Revenge Ch.2. I felt like these people were my neighbors. I was more interested in the resolution. It had more emotional impact.

Good job, thank you. Two stories by you in one day, amazing!

AMerryMan

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
FTDS Rocks

Five stars on this one for sure. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Is Iron Dragon a fucking IDIOT?

Shut the fuck UP moron. You don't have a wife and your ex wife is a round-heeled slut, you FAT stupid cunt.

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago

I'm glad to see you posting again. I was just wondering recently if you had anything new. Interesting way to have the husband react. I wonder if he would have gone through with Ron doing the payback...

I have to agree with the main character, it shouldn't be the husbands job to save the wife from non-rape situations. Wives need to stay in control of their lives just like they expect their men to do. The word cuckold is so overused here. Watching to see how she'd handle the situation does not make him a cuck. There was no intercourse, no chance for unwanted pregnancy, cheating isn't necessarily cucking.

Anondiot, wtf are you talking about...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
frasnost

Go fuck yourself.

FTDS writes a different ending, but the original author has not changed their viewpoint.

These stories sucked to begin with and a different ending does nothing to change that fact.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
2.5 * only

Dear FTDS,

Respectfully, Sir, you are not Denzel Washington or The Equilizer!

You are a self-styled crusider to protect some men from making life choices different than yours. In that regard you are ideologically blinded.

In literature, including erotic literature, characters are complex, fluid and multi-layeted. You complitely missed the husband's character as outlined by Ch. 1's author.

The husband was discovering his voyeur side that he hitherto was just vaguely aware of.

Some people claim that those who like to watch their five with another man are latent homosexuals. Perhaps they are, but the operative word is LATENT! HOWEVER BLACKMAILING ANOTHER MAN TO SUCK YOUR DICK A A HOMOSEXUAL ACT. PERIOD.

Respectfully, Sir, this Ch. 2 has nothing to do with the original story: your version sucks, the original story rocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
much better

"5"

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
I liked it

I liked the ending to the story. I seriously doubt he would have taken the blowjob from Ron, but it was a good bluff to give him his just desserts.

I like your stories. What I like most is that I never know how they're going to end. You are not strictly a BTB writer or Reconciliation writer. You keep the characters consistent and you deliver a well rounded story. Good Job.p

WoodyKCWoodyKCover 9 years ago
Stopped at the man sucking his cock

Sorry, that's just pathetic, if your willing to let that happen then who cares about a slut wife?

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Opinions

Another good story from FTDS.

This story seems to have caused a bit of a stir in the melting pot of opinions !

Problem with opinions is just like arse holes, everybody has one !

Some stories that FTDS writes a sequel to tbe original characters did not jave much depth, or many layers to them. So as a writer if you try to add more layers and depth you hope to try and keep the characters true to what the initial author had in visaged.

So thete eill be characters when developing them in the sequel msy drift from what the original suthor may have cadt them as, I think this is a problem in trying to evolve a character.

The comment by anonymous reader, "In that regard you are ideologically blinded.

In literature, including erotic literature, characters are complex, fluid and multi-layeted. You complitely missed the husband's character as outlined by Ch. 1's author.

The husband was discovering his voyeur side that he hitherto was just vaguely aware of.

Some people claim that those who like to watch their five with another man are latent homosexuals"

I think the husband msy have had a fantasy and like all fantasies the reality is not wuite the same.

Perhaps this husband may have a fantasy and when seeing his wife with the neighbour he changed his mind. Thinking though whst might happen to his marriage if this act eas to continue !

I think FTDS has gone down another road of thought and emotions that the husband could feel.

IMO, there is nothing wrong with that.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
A very plausible

ending to the original story. Thank you, FTDS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FTDS

Obviously stands for Feeble Talentless Dick Sucker.

The leech strikes again.

Unable to craft anything of worth on his own out of whole cloth he needs the crutch of a good story albeit unfinished to get the attention he so desperately craves.

Write something of your own you hack.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
A good finish to an unresolved situation

It is too bad the accusation that FTDS never writes an original story was posted by anonymous. Otherwise we could direct him/her to the long list of stories including some very entertaining original works.

for example:

http://www.literotica.com/s/nope-ill-take-option-three

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
I really like your style

I like the consensual, loving sharing lovers tryst, affairs.

Damm dud you know how to wrap these degenerate stories up. Tried to find some of the originals but no luck.

RogueAlanRogueAlanover 9 years ago
as ever, thanks!

appreciate your tying up stories that should have continued or been finished, even when it's not always 'just how it would happen in my head.'

reminds me of my frustration when 'Tales of a Bored Housewife' stopped, and 'A Cop's Wife' by Rusty Shackelford, or 'A Wife, A Slut, An Addict' by rickspindrift, the latter right here at LE, and by title something you would expect to be three chapters...

oh well...

keep up the great writing!

RA

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Spoiled the story

You spoiled the story. Sorry, but you did.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 9 years ago

I appreciate the effort you make trying to finish the story, but I like most of your readers don't want to see the guy get back with the cheating bitch. You always seems to come up with some lame ass revenge and than take the women back. we want a true happy ending.

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Mostly like your finishes

but the longer you write the more you tend towards RAAC. Most people would not have been as understanding as our intrepid hero in this story. If she liked being beaten so much that she left puddles on the ground and let him do what he wanted to, she didn't make much effort to stop him. If hubby can't trust her with that guy, she can't be trusted with anyone else. He will brag about how submissive she is and what a slut she is and if she continues to dress and act the part there will be gang bangs in her future.

What he should have done was stop it before it went too far, he knew she had crossed the line long before she did, and throw her cheating ass out. I'm sorry, but to me the longer you are married to someone the less you should have to worry about them cheating on you. She had to know he wouldn't put up with that, so the answer here is that she didn't care. Neighbor boy was in control of her and her actions, she gave her devotion and loyalty to him which made her not a wife any more, just some old slut who was in his house.

Gave it a 2, not for the writing, but for the resolution. You didn't have much to work with as usual but I don't think you improved it much either. His problem is still there. He can beat her all he wants but she's going to do it again, probably with the same guy. He seems to have her number, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
That wasn't good....

That was great.....bill

5sssssssss

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
Sometimes simple solutons are the best solutons

Anger makes us much more impressive (as a rule) and so people tend to take at least another look before continuing to disrespect you -

Some times you can achieve the same results but simply going quiet and getting in the way - that can be a remarkable conversation stopper.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A STRANGE ENDING TO STRANGE AFTERNOON

I myself prefer PTremer's story without this ending.

First of all it totally belongs to Loving Wives category whereas FTDS's ending does & doesn't.

The original story is about a husband who watches his drunk naughty wife crossing the line and gets a kick out of it.

PTremer intentionally left the story sort of unfinished: he either planned to write Ch. 2 himself or let us use our respective imaginations.

If the latter is the case, FTDS had every right to finish it the way he wanted. The problem is he ought to have kept the same characters. What i mean is the husband from FTDS's story (if true to his character) could have told his wife to stop drinking, could have reminded his friend that crossing the line is crossing the line. He could have done so many subtle or at least polite things to stop the wife when she was about to cross the line. BUT HE DID NOT DO ANY OF THE ABOVE. WHY? BECAUSE PTREMER WROTE ABOUT A DIFFERENT MAN THAN FTDS. In FTDS's version the husband does things that are not in his character as we know him. Makes you think whether he suffers from split personality disorder where different persons take over the whole body when they get overly irritated.

FTDS has a good writing style. His problem is he likes Loving Wife stories where the wife does not fuck other men. He would like a cold cut sub without cold cuts. Boston cream without cream.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
A LONG TIME AND REPETITIOUS

paybacks are the best ever o extract payback/revenge. TK U MLJ LV NV

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Fidelity Test

If she'd do that at home, with her husband in the house I'd say she failed the fidelity test. There was no mention of kids, so that is a blessing and a serious consideration. If he keeps her and she has kids, he will be stuck with her for 21 years after the youngest one is born. MINIMUM 21 years! That is a lot of time to fuck up in. If he doesn't accept it, he will have to pay for the privilege of divorcing her and paying monstrous child support (ransom) to her. Not to mention the damage done to his children by her selfish behavior. She is poor wife material, and will never be mother material. Time to cut your losses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
fucked it up

You destroyed that

garic372garic372almost 9 years ago
Not diggin this one

I think this is the 1st one of your stories that i have disliked. 1 bomb. Most of the rest have been 5s. Wish id skipped this one.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
"Stop Her"

So many cheating wives and commenters here on LW try to argue, like Lisa does here, that "he should have stopped them".

But as he says here, what kind of fidelity is there when it requires a third party to enforce?

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
What Goes Around,Cums Around!

He should have let Pam swallow his load!

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Good Read****

Man got to do what a man got to do!!!! No one got hurt. and everyone was even in the end, Thanks for sharing.

StormKing33StormKing33over 6 years ago
5* Good Story

Manly Man story, Although it could have used a little bondage.

Raleighman53Raleighman53over 6 years ago
Nice job

I agree 100% with you that there are too many unfinished stories. This was an excellent job of finishing one .

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

Beating his wife with a belt! This is not the Mid East. She should have dialed 911 and had him arrested for assault. Maybe 6 months in jail would mellow him out especially on his knees sucking off Bubba.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
timriv... don't, just don't

So, you would rather he just dump her ass for being a cheating slut. Or maybe invite the asshole over for a roll in the hay with his wife for not being a nice host and breaking up their little fun fest.

It's funny how your opinions always seem to favor the cheating sluts and want the husband to be the wimpy cuck they're supposed to be. Get over it. Cheating sluts should be treated as such and men should either be given the respect due to them or cut the cheating slut loose. Same if the husband is cheating. She should dump his ass and take him for everything she can get.

EzrollinEzrollinalmost 6 years ago
ignore the negative comments

Nice finish to a story that truly needed one,,, too much alcohol and stimulation can lead to regretful mistakes. Ignore the negative comments...these same guys have probably sat by wanking off while watching their wives give their neighbor a blow job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent end to original NOT-that-Good story. 5*

I always like FTDS's work, especially those adding endings to incomplete stories

King_WillieKing_Willieover 5 years ago
Justice!

Four stars, man, I loved it to bits!

I'd give it a 5 if loverboy got his head blown off, but that's me failing to deal with my issues.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good ending

No burn,but some serious singeing. That will do for now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why is it always

Seen as the husbands job to keep his wife faithful? Shouldn't that her job? She took the same vows as her husband.

If she had a leaning towards being a serial killer, would the same people be saying “Oh, but he didn't protect her from herself, when she went on a killing spree”?

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Good ending

to a rather lousy story. I am not sure why FTDS wanted to make the ending but he did ok. I think original story is just rubbish.

I am not enamored in this cocksucking part, I think I would have gone differently. Couple of slaps across the face of a "friend" just to see whether he would want to initiate a fight.

Ass spanking of wife is okay but the wife character seems to be too submissive in this whole story so I am not sure the spanking is much of a punishment for her.

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
They remained friends?

With friends like that you need to take part of the blame for the stupidity of keeping them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Liked the ending

I still think both the cheaters got off easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If you witness

Someone stabbing a person to death, are they excused, because you didn't stop them? Is it therefore your fault that person is dead? Or is the reasoning behind "Oh, but he should have stopped her" purely hypocritical?

As a previous commenter said, if fidelity requires third party intervention, then theres not much there to begin with.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Hard on watching?!?!

No

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

That's some punishment that will stick. Another story that doesn't get old.

SikemSikemover 3 years ago

Thanks for the ending.

I know it is hard to finish someone else's story, and you do it well. However, I would suggest you completely changed the protagonist's motivation in watching his wife's misbehavior. The original story was sick. You chose to fix him by pretending he was not so turned on by his wife's behavior. Just my .02.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Exactly

It's not a husband's responsibility to prevent his wife from cheating. It's hers. In the same way it's not a wife's job to stop her husband from wandering. They may be married, but they're not kids. Every person is responsible for their own actions. If we weren't, I'd walk into a bank with a gun in the morning. "But you didn't stop me......"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not my cup of tea. Sorry.

RE: CHAPTER 1 HUSBAND

He has a pronounced voyeur side of which he hitherto was not aware. When he saw his wife caressed and groped and kissed on the back of her highs just below her panties, he was totally shocked, which sent shock waves throughout his psyche. In the process his dormant (or latent) voyeur side got released. That's probably why he felt, and behaved, like e a rabbit caught in headlights. His mind was foggy. He was not able to think rationally.

RE: CHAPTER 2 HUSBAND

My grandma used to tell me, "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WTF? Oral sex is still sex. Digital sex (fingering/fisting) is still sex. Anal sex is still sex. If a friend tries to steal your most prized possession, why in the world would you still be friends with them? This was a horrible ending, but I guess that it wasn't as horrible as the original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A whore is a whore, is a whore. What happens next time he or Pam are gone for a few days? He ripped her panties. He'd be in rough shape and she'd be out the door...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ch. 1 gets a 5 (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟).

Ch. 2 gets a 3 (🌟🌟🌟).

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

Another fine finish by the dynamic duo. We're going to miss your collaboration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great to see someone write about a man not tolerating cheating. Keep writing like this.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

A cuck is a cuck is a cuck and a fagot is a fagot us a fagot.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

Trust but verify, so many hidden cameras to install so damn many mics.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 year ago

This was actually more idiotic than the original, and that's saying something. Apparently it's not Finish The Damn Story Coherently, just Finish The Damn Story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Stupid, should of finished what he started. No better consequences. Should of made him kiss his wife after he cummed in her mouth, then threaten to finish his initial threat if he so much as mistreats his wife for what happened.

CookiecreamyCookiecreamy3 months ago

This is one of your stories that i really enjoyed. In the middle of the first (original) i didn't like what is goinh down. You rescued it and brought a great perspective. He had his flaws, but llhis response was well oiled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Spouses who flirt are almost 450% more likely than those who do not. Hence I have very different thoughts on one night slips when a spouse is inebriated but they do not flirt, but got caught up ins something they could not control at the time, vs those in same situation who do flirt. Big difference in ability to trust that will.not happen again. Multimonth affairs? Screw that sh$t.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Still should have beat his ass. Many of thcelt's stories make me angry. I didn't even read this one when I saw the low score for Ch 4.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous