Strange but not a Stranger

Story Info
Research can lead to some interesting experiences.
9k words
4.63
5.4k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I desperately needed to pee, even though I'd been twice already in the past hour. Someone once told me it's part of the body's fight or flight mechanism going back deep into our evolutionary past, it supposedly makes you lighter to run faster and makes you less of an attractive morsel for the T-Rex or Sabre Tooth Tiger to eat if you're soaked in piss.

I wasn't entirely convinced, not least because it wasn't a Sabre Tooth or a T-Rex I was about to meet, it was Professor Cole, head of the University's experimental communications department and I was a squeaky-clean post graduate research assistant looking for a job. Professor Cole was a daunting subject because he operates on such an elevated level. Nobel nominee, popular science TV presenter and head of the department I was hoping to get into.

I took the risk of being in the loo when the Professor's minion arrived to take me to the interview and walked briskly and with purpose to the ladies across the reception area. I hadn't been this nervous at the first three rounds of interviews and from what everyone had told me they were the hard part; this was just to get the final approval from the boss.

I sat on the cold pan, blessed relief streamed out of me as I pondered further. It was probably the finality of the decision that was making me nervous, mess this up and you're out. Win or lose. Hit or miss. Piss or get off the pot. My sense of humour was trying it's hardest to help with that last one.

I washed my hands and was back in the visitor's suite before anyone arrived so one element of panic was allayed, all I had to do now was actually meet, oh feckity feck It's him. He's so much bigger in real life than on the telly. Stop it I told myself. You're twenty-four years old, you've got a masters in electronic engineering, you graduated from one of the top universities in not just this country but the world. You. Got. This.

He held out a hand, I took it and tried to speak but a dry croak came out. I felt like my heart would explode, it must be hitting around two hundred beats per minute, easy. I tried again, croak.

He laughed, "Come with me Jessica, let's get you a cup of tea and see if we can't get that voice of yours working" His soft Cork accent was very soothing, but I was no less nervous as the great man dug in his pocket for change and pushed a couple of buttons on the vending machine.

"Here you go, white, no sugar. It's how I take me tea, so I always assume everyone else does as well." He held out a couple of sachets of sugar, "me assistant makes me carry sugar around for when I forget."

We sat and I tried to chat. To be fair I did manage to get some coherent words out and after half the unsweetened white tea I was able to talk normally. I told him about my dissertation on quantum entanglement and communications, of course he knew some of the lecturers at my university and confessed he'd spoken to them about me.

"They were quite complimentary, although one of them said something about being a bit of a party girl?"

Oh, feckity feck. He wanted me to explain. I was struck with another sudden urge to pee.

"Well, erm you see Professor Cole, we'd had our finals and we were all celebrating a bit and..."

I paused for a moment, what had he heard? Did I assume he'd heard the lot and confess all or did I just gloss over it? I closed my eyes for a moment and reminisced.

.............................................................................................................................................

It had been the end of year post finals blow out, three years on my BSc then another three on my masters, most of my friends had been on a similar pathway and the relief, obscene amounts of Prosecco and a particularly attractive Film Studies PhD student all led to me being caught with several others in the college boat house gardens.

I'd started snogging the student (embarrassingly I never knew his name) on a bench under some cherry trees beside the lawns. Another couple were picnicking on the grass and there were some more up the other end by the willows with a bottle or three of wine. As we got increasingly into it my blouse came unbuttoned and slipped off my arms, I have no idea how, his T shirt took a hike and was joined by my bra.

I had undone his trousers and hooked his cock out, all with my tongue down his throat and was massaging it to a healthy erection. I had a moment's clarity and looked around, gratified to see I was not the only one semi naked by then. The couple picnicking had moved onto dessert, he had his head between her thighs, her skirt shielding him from the world. Further up the gardens the couple by the willows were sitting with her on his lap and his trousers round his ankles.

I bent to Mr PhD's lap and took his cock in my mouth, relishing the feeling of wickedness at blowing a near stranger in what was virtually full view of the public. I wasn't usually the most enthusiastic giver of head, you try shoving a cucumber in your mouth and see how comfortable you find it, but the occasion and probably the booze gave me an added impetus and I worked him like a seasoned expert.

I slid my lips as far down the swollen shaft as I could, gagging slightly, then pulled right back to giggle and look into his eyes as I worked my tongue around the head. I playfully bit him, hard enough he knew he'd been bitten, and I was in charge, not so hard he was going to complain. I sucked him in deep again, pulling him horizontal so he could watch me slide his cock in and out of my mouth. I paused again, taking him out and gripping the hot meat between my 34Ds.

I tried to say something hot and sexy like, "I'm gonna make you cum all over my tits then I'm gonna suck you hard again and ride you like a stallion," but I'd got as far as "I'm gonna make you" when a loud whistle broke the moment and the New College Porter, and three security guards strode onto the grass.

My PhD student gave a sudden spasm, the shock of discovery had set him off and two jets of sticky cum squirted onto my tits. In fairness I'd intended to tell him to do it, but I didn't expect him to pull up his trousers, hand me a tissue and run away, pausing only to explain he was engaged, and he was sorry he didn't know what came over him.

I knelt on the cool grass, wiping away the splashes of sperm across my cleavage and searched frantically for my underwear. I gave an ironic laugh as I saw Mr. PhD man disappearing over the wall with my bra dangling behind him, somehow he'd ended up sitting on it and got it trapped in his trousers when he did them up." Good luck explaining that to your fiancée, you worm," I thought as I buttoned my shirt up before facing the music with the porter.

Fortunately for me I was no longer officially a member of the college so there was little they could sanction me with, but I did have an embarrassing interview with my head of department and the student welfare officer.

...............................................................................................................................................

I snapped back.

"Only when the work was finished Professor Cole, only when the work was finished."

There was a smirk on his lips, "That's alright then, and from what I understand you were a model student up until your finals were complete. I think you'll be fine, come along tomorrow at 9 and we'll get you processed. "

The first day was tied up with me getting ID cards, security passes and general site orientation and signing half the world's supply of NDAs and the Official Secrets act, then I was into a three-week program to familiarise me with the program and to get my skills up to speed, and there was a significant amount of catching up to do. I may be fresh off the production line, but I was now in the real world, and we were writing the book on what we were doing.

I say that to sound cool, in fact I was number crunching and setting things up and was heavily supervised at all times.

Without breaching the Official Secrets Act all I can say is we were looking to develop a major leap ahead in data transmission speed and bandwidth, we were utilising Quantum entanglement theory coupled with plasma fusion reactions to generate a superfast data tunnel capable of transmitting hundreds of petabytes in a fraction of a second (a petabyte is 1000 terabytes, so hundreds of them is a lot).

The potential for communications, medicine and computing were unimaginably vast, plus we had a healthy contribution to our budget from the Ministry of Defence so other potential advances were probably less peaceful. My colleague Freddy told me it was from an unregulated, untraceable account in Whitehall, mind you he also told me Susan Boyle was his favourite singer, so I was dubious about his judgement.

The disappointing thing was that due to the super-secret nature of what we were doing I couldn't confide in anyone outside of work and it was exciting work to be involved with. My boyfriend was no help either, to be brutal he wouldn't have been up to understanding it even if I could talk about my new job.

He was, if I'm honest, a rebound thing that had gone on too long. I'd found out my previous boyfriend had been someone else's husband, now ex-husband, weirdly Kat and I were quite good friends as a result of mutual anger and loathing of the cheating piece of shite.

Rupert was gone, Carlo had turned up on the scene a few weeks later, he was tall, dark, half Italian, painfully good looking, broad chested and muscular. He was also quite narcissistic, useless around the house and with no idea about anything outside his own small sphere of interest, which was mainly himself, Chelsea Football club and where we were going to eat. And sex, lots of sex, energetic, enthusiastic, vigorous sex. Sex in the morning, sex in the evening, sex most of the weekend. I have no idea why I'd stayed with him so long.

Carlo worked in a bar three evenings a week and in a clothes boutique at weekends so was usually around in the daytime, we didn't live together but he had a key to my place, I should probably change that really, it was a bit long term for my liking, but the sex was devastatingly good.

The practical experiments were often scheduled for weekends and evenings, so we had access to the university server farm to crunch the numbers and manage the plasma reactor without having to limit the performance, which meant I'd get a day off in lieu in the week to make up for it.

The first time it happened I called Carlo from my bed and told him to get over right away. He was there in minutes, pausing in the kitchen to make himself a tiny black coffee and me a herbal tea then pulled the covers off my bed to reveal me in my unicorn pyjamas.

"If I'd have known you were going to be that quick I'd have changed into something sexier before you arrived" I pouted. He didn't seem to care, kneeling beside me and unbuttoning my top before pulling my shorts down and flinging them across the room. He was doing wonderful things to me, pounding into my clit with his lips and tongue, his fingers playing a gentle concerto on my labia and G Spot as I squeezed and mauled my tits. I tried to push my pussy hard into his face, his designer stubble scratching on my thighs and shaved mound.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better I felt a solid, warm, intense pressure going into me, filling me, stretching me and bringing a shocked gasp of delight. I writhed on his cock as he slid in and licked my clit... hang on, my eyes opened wide, how could he be licking me and fucking me at the same time? "What the fuck, Carlo? How. Are. You. Doing. Aaahhhhh Don't stop." I complained as he sat up and pulled a realistic looking prodigiously proportioned rubber dildo out.

"Put it back, put it back, put it back" I panted. It was considerably bigger than Carlo, it was considerably bigger than anyone I'd been with or seen. I was loving the sensation of being stretched and contorted as he pounded it into my eager hole. A sudden surge of lust overcame me, I scrabbled at his belt, desperation bursting out of me. He shifted his body around so I could pull off his trousers and pants and moved so I could reach his growing cock with my lips.

I pushed him all the way to the back of my throat, almost gagging as I drove him in, matching the pounding he was giving my wet pussy. He grew and grew, stretching my jaw open, I rolled my eyes in ecstasy and growled loud, deep in my throat, I could feel something building, getting close.

"Ahhhh, Shit, fuck, oh my GOD" I pulled his cock out of my mouth to swear my way through my orgasm, reaching down to slow the blurred movement of his hand, I lay back, gently rubbing his cock and half laughing, half gasping in air.

"Wow, that was great, where did you get that from?" I was still coming down from cumming like an atom bomb and wanted an opportunity to recover.

He smiled and bent to kiss me on the boobs. "Internet" he answered with a smirk.

I was close to recovered when he flipped me over onto my knees and elbows and I felt a smaller rigid head rubbing along my gaping labia. He slid his entire length into me with no resistance, the massive stretching I'd received had left me loose and soft. I could feel him moving inside me, gently and softly.

The comparison between the wild fucking he'd given me with the dildo and this intimate, delicate feeling was amazing. I felt awfully close to him as he built up the speed and power. His finger was toying with my arse, sending additional reams of pleasure through my body. He reached to my nightstand and dipped his finger in my moisturiser then brought it back to my tight puckered hole. I felt him penetrate me, almost with a pop. He was matching the pace between his cock and his finger, and it was driving me wild again. He was getting closer, I could tell by the shortening of his strokes, I was getting close again myself.

I dropped onto my chest and reached back to rub hard on my clit with a couple of fingers, his two-pronged attack on my pussy and arse was driving me wild and with a bark I found myself cumming again, squeezing with my stretched pussy and feeling him shudder as sent his load into my hot depths.

We lay entwined on my bed, my tea had gone cold, so I sent him off to make some more before we spent the day wandering round the shops. It became a pattern that I was more than happy with.

It was close on six weeks later and time for the big experimental transmission. To simulate a real-life situation, we were going to send a whole-body MRI scan from the test lab to a repeater station orbiting the moon back to the lab at UCL. To ensure it was 'clean' information we were going to use a live MRI scan and for privacy and GDPR related reasons we were going to use one of the team as the subject.

You can see where this is going can't you? Yep. That's why at 9.45 am one Saturday morning I was dressed in a flimsy paper gown and nothing else lying on my back in what felt like a huge washing machine listening to radio two coming through some plastic headphones, waiting for the green light to go red.

If I angled my head as far down as possible and stared past my nose I could just see the control room window where Bill and Julia, a couple of my other colleagues were sitting in front of a row of monitors. Bill's voice crackled through over a Madonna track. "Keep your head still Jess, we need to have a clean scan to send." I lifted my hand and gave a thumbs up. Green light, Red Light. The washing machine started gurgling and chuntering around me and the bed beneath me moved slowly, inch by inch into the depths.

It was slightly claustrophobic in there, but I was able to call on my time dating someone in the OTC at Uni and use one of the few transferrable skills he possessed and went to sleep.

I was woken up by a loud, but not uncomfortably so, blaring from a loudspeaker on the wall. There was a faint odour of electrical discharge in the air, and I noticed the hairs on my arm were all on end.

Disoriented I tried to stare down my nose at the control room and noticed my paper gown had disappeared. That pissed me off, if some creep had sneaked in while I was asleep and stripped me for thrills and kicks two things were going to happen, first I was going to find the Ninja that managed to do it without waking me up and second we were either going to have a frank exchange of views about boundaries and respect that would probably end in a broken nose or HR would be referring someone to Thames Valley Police sex crimes unit. I'd let the Ninja decide.

Pissed off and getting cold I tried to climb out of the machine but as my foot touched the floor I got a massive static electricity shock through my body and I collapsed onto the ground, semi-conscious.

I lay there for the best part of ten minutes; I could tell how long it was because I could see the clock in the control room, but I couldn't summon the energy or motivation to get up. I had a horrible feeling I'd pee myself if I moved.

Strangely the control room was deserted, in my befuddled state I wondered if the alarm was connected to that and why no fucker had thought to get me out if there was a problem, even the pervy Ninja could have helped. I probably wouldn't mind if he copped a feel while he was doing it, I just wanted someone to help me.

I was thinking about risking my bladder and making another effort to stand when the door opened and a technician in overalls and a tool belt came in, saw me on the floor and backed out shouting "Help over here. Help me please. Help over here." Probably not the Ninja then.

A few minutes later a couple of nurses came in, one carrying a paper robe and a pair of red socks that they got me dressed in then hoisted me to my feet and dropped me into a wheelchair that the not Ninja technician had outside.

I was taken down to casualty where a very nice registrar whose name was Phil listened to my heart, through my paper gown, I wouldn't have minded if he had to take it off, he was very nice and might have liked my tits, then he shone a light in my eyes and asked me to count down from fifty while he asked me who was the president and what my name was and where I lived.

"Do you know why you were here Jessica?" he asked, somewhere in my mixed-up brain I knew I couldn't talk about it, Official secrets act and all that, so I just mumbled, "MRI, full body scan. Is it all right? My body I mean?" in my still confused state I was trying to be flirty, but I'm guessing I was just confused, mind you, being found naked in the imaging suite after getting a massive static shock was probably a good excuse.

Someone brought me a mug of tea, just to prove we were in England, and I was left to sit in a cubicle for half an hour, after which Registrar Phil came back and did a few more tests, disappointingly none of them involved asking for my number, but he did say I was good to go and he'd get someone to take me up to imaging to get me dressed and then I could leave.

To add to my annoyance in fact to really piss me off big time, in addition to the Pervy Ninja stealing my gown, my clothes had disappeared, along with the cheap watch and ear studs I'd worn for the day and my purse with all my credit cards, driving licence and fifty quid. Fuckers.

The nice nurse that was with me found me some scrubs and a pair of surgical clogs to wear, then in an act of kindness that almost had me in tears gave me her own coat to put on top getting a promise that I'd return it the next day.

There was an embarrassed buzz around the hospital admin unit as I made my statement to the head of security and a concerned looking PCSO. The PCSO gave me a crime number but no feeling of confidence that it would be anything other than a statistic. Head of security, Pete Lacey, was more concerned about the theft of my gown, which I suppose being a technical sexual assault was a more serious crime, and the Administration manager was flapping about me being abandoned and left alone in a shutdown MRI machine with an electrical fault.