Strange but not a Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bless him, he arrived back twenty minutes later with a carrier bag filled with Thai food and three bottles of Hungarian Malbec, which was a lot nicer than it sounds. The Bangkok Palace takeaway was the same in this England as it was in mine and the familiar flavours soothed me. The bottle and a half of red I necked probably helped.

The food was finished, Jess was clearing away, and I was sitting on the sofa next to Carlo. I mentioned the bottle and a half each of red earlier didn't I? That's our excuse ok?

I wrapped my arms round him, seeking some familiarity and comfort. He held me tight with one arm, I swung my legs over his and felt his other arm stroking my thigh. I buried my head in his shoulder and held him tight.

My chin tilted up and our lips met, his tongue probing my mouth, my own wrapping his, feeling his teeth, tasting the beer he'd been drinking. His hand stopped stroking my thigh and started on the side of my boob. He knows how much I like that. I dropped my arm from his shoulder into his groin to start rubbing his growing bulge. I loved the feeling of solidity building under my attention, it brought a much-needed sense of order and normality, a feeling that increased when I unbuttoned and unzipped him to release his semi erect column. A feeling that fell apart when I heard my voice coming from the kitchen.

"Anyone want tea? I'll put the kettle on."

I broke away from my embrace to answer "Yeah, that would be good." Carlo shouted "Coffee here" then drove his tongue back into my mouth.

I broke away again and pulled my T shirt over my head, my bra went flying and I dragged his mouth down to my boobs, gripping his cock in delight as he sucked on my nipples. I shuffled my knees back underneath me and threw my head back, moaning with pleasure. I let him continue with that for a few minutes while the noises from the kitchen changed from crashing and clattering to kettle filling and boiling.

Reluctantly, but also eagerly, I bent over and took his now fully erect shaft into my mouth, reluctantly because I wanted more action on my tits, eagerly because I wanted him in me, I wanted to feel that hot, rampant, hard cock on my tongue and forcing itself deep into my throat, I wanted to feel the ridges and bumps, I wanted the head to swell so I could only just fit it between my teeth.

I was gripping hard with my lips, running my head fast up and down him when a 'clink' of two mugs being put down on the coffee table in front of me broke the moment. I sat up, the bottle or more of red made my head spin a little. "Oh. Hello" I may have slurred. Jessica looked down at me, "We have got nice tits haven't we" she observed, then took her tea across the room and sat back to watch.

I've never had anyone watch me having sex before, or since for that matter. Ordinarily I'd be horrified but I don't know whether it was the biblical quantities of wine I'd consumed or Jessica being me and me being Jessica, but it didn't seem weird. I still had hold of Carlo and was absently masturbating him while I watched Jess watch me. "You don't mind?" I asked.

She gave a laugh, "Anyone else on the planet, I'd stab them with the breadknife. You can do what you like, but I'm not joining in." the last bit was aimed at Carlo who broke off the question he was about to ask. He looked disappointed until I started sucking his cock again.

While I was busy running my tongue around the red plum like tip of his sweet cock I used my left hand to try to undo my jeans but made a pigs ear of the attempt. I was about to give up on the blowjob when I felt someone reach around my waist and undo me, then the same person pulled back, taking my trousers and knickers back to mid-thigh. I got a sudden shock when two hands reached around and grabbed my tits, squeezing in a remarkably familiar way.

I pulled away, and craned my head round to look over my shoulder. Together we said in wonder "Feels exactly like me."

I broke the contact, rolled round to sit back and with a heave I was naked. Jessica sat on the edge of the sofa holding my hand and watched intently as Carlo lined up between my legs. He ran the angry looking head along my labia, pushed it hard against my clit then slipped it into me with a gentle heave. I pushed up against him, I felt comforted by the closeness, I may be in a strange place, but I was with people who cared about me. I put a hand on my pussy, I could feel Carlo thrust into me, each stroke making me swell under my hand then reduce as he pulled back.

I grabbed Jess's hand. "Feel this" I whispered and shoved her down to experience the sensations.

She said it again, "Feels like me."

I slipped my hand under hers and gave myself a hard rub on my clit. Carlo was grunting and panting, thrusting hard into me, my boobs were shaking in synch with each move, the strangeness of the situation, being watched and held by the other me, it all came to a sudden climax.

I shrieked out as I came again and again on that hard tool slamming in and out, jerking my hips as the spasm racked through me.

I lay back, breathing heavily, sweating and satisfied. Above me Carlo was still gently moving inside me, he smiled down at me. "You want to carry on?" he asked. I still couldn't speak; I just shook my head instead and made waving motions with my hands. He pulled out and sat back on his heels, his cock jutting proudly out from his groin.

Jess gave a wicked grin, "Oh, well, if it's going spare..." and pulled her own jeans off. She straddled his lap and slowly descended, embedding him into her, she lifted her arms above her head, I took the hint and struggled up to pull her T shirt off. I unclipped her bra and took the opportunity to reach forward and grab her boobs.

They did feel exactly like mine. She laughed and said "See what I mean? Carlo, feel mine then hers. Same yeah?"

To be fair to Carlo he was probably not too worried at that point, he moaned a bit about cramp and pushed his legs out straight, then lay back to admire the view.

Jess was happily siting astride him, rocking hard, rubbing her clit on him.

She leaned forward to take some weight on her arms, allowing her boobs to float in Carlo's face. He pushed his head in and started sucking and kissing on one nipple while squeezing the other tight.

I moved round behind her, his erect pole was stretching her, pulling out her pink inner lips as he withdrew and driving hard in as he pushed. I reached forward to feel their coupling beneath my hand. It was like feeling myself. Intimate but not arousing.

Carlo grunted, "Cumming, soon." She joined him, gasping, "Oh, yes, cumming too. Cumming, NOWWWW." She shook as it was her turn to be moved by the uncontrolled spasms of her body.

Carlo surged under her, thrusting up and groaning, three or four times. She collapsed onto him, I curled in next to them and tried to put my arms round them both.

We sent Carlo home and made up a spare bed for me, waking the next morning with a raging thirst and a hangover that would kill a normal human.

I took the car into London and returned the coat to Emma McCready, while I was there I took the chance to stroll into the Emergency Department, Phil the Registrar was on duty again and as it was quiet I insisted on buying him a coffee to apologise for my confused efforts at flirting.

He let it slide but dropped into the conversation that it was unethical for him to date a patient, which was a shame because I would probably have been happy to push the boundaries of medical ethics, I mean I'd enjoyed the impromptu not-really-a-threesome the previous evening but if I was going to be around long term I might want to find an alternative to sharing Carlo. Fun though that might have been.

Jess and I spent the rest of the day planning how we'd break the situation to Professor Cole, which I'll tell you about next time.