Strange but not a Stranger Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was excited about going 'home' being a tangible reality even though there were more similarities than differences. I realised I wanted to share it with Phil, even though we'd only been on technically four dates I needed to talk to him. I used Jess's phone to call him and arranged a second or fifth date, depending how technically accurate you want to be in counting.

I bullied Ross into getting me delivered to Phil's flat in the anonymous transit and told him I'd call if and when I needed collecting, he tried to insist it wasn't a taxi service that could be whistled up on a whim but we both knew that it was.

We sat in his living room eating takeaway Greek food and drinking Belgian beer, he'd put two and two together from the newspaper reports, my multiple names and my unburdening my fears on our previous date and got fairly close to the truth but I played a straight bat and just went with 'I couldn't possibly comment.'

To soften the blow, I'd taken a lot more effort with my outfit this time, wearing a light floral dress with a halter top that came undone with the minimum of fuss, and shortly after we'd eaten he proved it was a lot easier to manage than my previous outfit.

Wearing just a pair of lace boy-shorts and heels I pushed him onto his bed, I wanted to be close, to feel close, to feel him. I knelt over to undo his shirt, pulling it off one arm at a time, then bent to kiss him gently again.

I bent low to rub my nipples along his chest as I headed down to remove his trousers, underwear and socks, pausing to sit up on my haunches admiring my work I reached out and took a grip on his still flaccid cock.

"If you prefer we could just watch some TV, you don't seem interested" I tried keeping a straight face, but it was never going to happen. I bent, taking him into my mouth and sucked hard, pulling my cheeks in. My tongue rolled around the tip, flattened against his tightening skin. I could feel him growing from soft to firm to rigid, his size increasing with his excitement.

I tilted my head to look deep into his eyes, my lust showing through my own gaze as I rested his now swollen crown on my partially open lips, my tongue softly flicking side to side across the sharply defined connecting cord. With a laugh I opened wider, pulling him towards me so I could maintain eye contact as I pushed him deep into my mouth.

I bobbed my head up and down several times, slowly, enjoying the pleasure I was giving and savouring the sensuality of his silken skin against my lips. Lost in my own bubble of eroticism I took him out to grip the rigid pole between my breasts, I pushed in using the spit on his shaft as lube. Whilst it did nothing physically for me the sensation of intimacy and closeness was astonishing.

As his cock dried it started to drag and became actively uncomfortable, so I released the pressure, dropping down to bury my tongue in the soft wrinkled skin of his ballsack, the delicate solidity inside making him shiver with anticipation as I sucked gently on each of the egg like globes.

Pushing the hot pole against the side of my face I rolled it across my cheek, I gave a little groan of delight, opening my eyes I stared into his again.

"I'm going to make you cum in my mouth and I'm going to swallow it all." I told him, "Then you can return the pleasure to me."

I got an enthusiastic smile for my work and returned to push his hard red tip deep into my throat. I can't do that open the gag reflex thing, so I choked slightly, in a strange way it only added to my enjoyment, I pushed it in again, just as far but with less of a choke. I tried again, I wasn't actually deep throating him, but he was way further past my molars than I'd ever taken anything I wasn't actually swallowing.

Gently I moved up and down, I was pleased to discover I could push him deep into my mouth without choking now, I increased the pace of my movements, turning my head as I descended. Phil moaned with delight, the sound of his pleasure made me catch my breath, I pulled right up to the tip, lashing my tongue over the bright red cushion.

Both of my hands gripped him, squeezing tight, moving up and down and twisting, the saliva from deep in my throat making him slippery beneath my flying fists.

His thighs started to twitch, and a loud groan came from deep inside him, I took that as a sign and went back to my head bobbing. The groans got louder, and the thighs were shaking, I was almost as eager for this as he was. I rubbed a couple of fingers along behind his balls, scratching on his perineum, which seemed to do the trick. The groaning turned into a shout and the twitching became a massive bucking of the hips as he sent a thick shot of salty stickiness into my mouth, followed by two or three more.

I waited until he stopped panting to release him from my lips, sucking the last drops of his jizz and leaving his cock a shrunken shadow of its former majesty. With a smile I gave a theatrical swallow, then reached for the Duvel to wash it all down and gave him an enthusiastic beery jizzy kiss.

"Whenever you're ready." I whispered and rolled onto my back, leaning against the headboard.

I accepted a short delay while he claimed to be enjoying the intimacy of holding me and being together after such an intense experience but eventually I insisted on pain of me never doing it again, and he sidled down the bed.

He stopped briefly to squeeze and kiss my tits for a bit, I helped with the squeezing which he seemed to enjoy, then dropped a hint by shucking off my knickers and softly rubbing along my pussy lips, to a further round of approval.

I held myself open with one hand and pushed down playfully with the other, forcing his lips and tongue to work their magic. A few minutes of flat pressure and darting points into my clit and I had both hands gripping his hair as my thighs locked around him. I squealed in delight as my head seemed to explode in a shower of colour and rushing wind.

We lay together under the duvet, I felt both comforted and lost at the same time. Despite the shortness of our relationship, I was starting to get some strong feelings about Phil, and I hoped he felt the same way, I wondered whether subliminally hoping to be gone soon was spurring me on to get as much from our time together as I could in the brief time available.

The next morning I rolled on top of him and with a smile slipped back to start round two, sitting upright with his cock deep inside me as I rocked back and forth, I gave him a show as I squeezed my breasts, twisting the nipples harder than I'd let anyone else, then leaning back to rub vigorously on my swollen clit and gasp out an orgasm.

Once I'd cum I rolled off and knelt on the bed with my tits on the duvet, enjoying the hard thrusts as he pounded into me from behind. He was energetic in his attention; I felt my breasts sway forward with each thrust. I tried to clamp on to make myself as tight as I could, loving the sensation of being taken so completely.

I must be a great shag because he kept going for no more than five minutes before he arched his back and gave a strangulated whimper and sent a load of cum deep into my cervix.

I strolled into the lab at nine with a spring in my step and a smile for everyone where I found Jess waiting for me. A glance at the storm clouds rolling across her face told me something was wrong; I didn't want to ruin my good mood but she's me, so I had no choice.

"Whassup" I asked cheerily.

"Oh, I had a fucking huge row with Ross slash Carlo last night, I really don't want to look at the sneaky shit anymore, but he's 'assigned' to our case and no one else is cleared for it. Then I opened my emails and saw this:"

She pointed at the screen on her PC.

From: Cole, Brian

To: Cole, Brian

CC: NewellJ, Newellm

Re: Initial findings of transference

Brian,

Initial findings as we suspected. Suggest we move to second phase investigation soonest. I can schedule a second transference today at 14.00

I suggest you warn the Jesses about the hazards and discuss the reality of the situation then we video conference again.

A pleasure collaborating with you as always,

Brian.

Yeah, that effort to keep the good mood. Crashed and burned. As one we turned and made our way to Professor Cole's office where he'd warned Rebecca we were to be sent straight in. He cut his phone call short with a "gotta go, call you back" and pointed at the two chairs for us to sit down.

"You'll have seen the email then girls?" We nodded. "So, I guess it's the 'potential hazards bit you want to discuss?" We nodded again.

He called out through the open door, "Rebecca, could we have four teas in here please, and we'll probably need some hob-nobs as well, and can you ask Doctor Wall to join us."

Hob-nobs. Oh shit. Serious then.

We chatted inconsequentially for five minutes waiting for Doctor Wall and the tea and biscuits, when Rebecca brought a tray in Cole asked her to shut the door and to ensure we weren't disturbed.

Wall arrived and he showed us a printout of three pages of numbers and percentages. Both seemed identical apart from one highlighted section on the bottom of the second page.

Over the course of twenty minutes, he explained what the numbers all meant and how they were relevant to us.

Mainly they were measurements of everything from height, weight, blood pressure, chemical analysis of our hair, relative ph. values of our bodily fluid and electromagnetic potential of our brainwaves. One difference we knew about was the background radiation levels, I was slightly higher as we'd already ascertained, where it got worrying was when we got down into the scientific small print.

The covalent bonds within the molecules in about ten percent of my body mass were at the same strength as the intermolecular bonds, mainly concentrated in body parts that were denser than others, so my bones, brain and thighs to lower back. Doctor Wall clearly had an issue with my bum.

I asked him what it meant long term and was quite gratified to learn that it wasn't a problem at ten percent and over time he'd expect things to improve.

"How much time, and what level of improvement?" I asked

"Five years for a fifty percent improvement then another five years for

half of what's left." Professor Cole started on about Quantum Radiation effects and half-lives as if that made it all OK. I focussed on something a bit more concerning.

"Does this have a bearing on getting me home?"

The two senior scientists looked at their feet and mumbled a bit, before admitting that yes, I would probably die if I made a second transference inside ten years.

Fortunately, I was already sitting down so I didn't collapse, but the world went grey, and a loud roaring sound filled my hearing. My head felt as if it were about to explode, and I was right back to the desperate to pee fight or flight response from when I'd first met Professor Cole.

I looked across to Jess, who was equally stunned but didn't seem to be so severely affected, possibly because she wasn't the one with a distraught mother. She took my hand in a show of support and solidarity, which only seemed to make me feel worse.

Professor Cole and Doctor Wall gave each other an uneasy, awkward glance and backed out of the area, Jess kept hold of my hand and pulled me towards the door. "C'mon. Let's get out of here for a bit." She looked over her shoulder and called out "We'll be back around one, the next transference experiment's due at two I think?" a grunted acknowledgement came from the back of the lab.

Jess had her mobile phone in her hand. "Ross, no listen to me you pile of shit. I want your van and driver in the loading bay in five minutes.......

.....No, you can't.

......because it's not a fucking police state, that's why not. And it's none of your business........ No, you can not come along."

She hung up and walked me hurriedly down to the goods in loading dock, sure enough a couple of minutes later the blacked-out van arrived and we jumped in the back where we sat in silence. Jess prodded me, "Well, where does he live? You need to talk to this new bloke of yours about this, I think, no I know he's part of the discussion for you, me too if we're honest."

Confused I gave an address and ten minutes later we slipped out of the van around the corner from Phil's flat. Jess knocked on the door to be greeted by a still damp doctor fresh from the shower.

"Hello beautiful, couldn't resist me and bunked off for more, oh. Which one is erm,.."

I waved, "It's me, this is local Jess. We need to talk."

We sat around the kitchen table and Jess, and I played fast and loose with the Official Secrets Act of 1989, I suspect just the two of us being in his kitchen was a technical breach of the act for starters. Once we'd explained a few things properly we were quite a long way out of the grey area and approaching the level of three years in East Sutton Park Women's prison.

"The thing is Phil, "Jess concluded, "How serious are you and other Jess? Where do you see it going?" When he started stammering a bit, she turned to me and suggested I give them five minutes. I was still fairly messed up with the whole ten years thing and dutifully went into the living room.

"Right. It's all sorted. Come on, we're going back to work. Phil's coming with us." She shouted through a few minutes later.

Phil drove us to the lab where Jess left me to sign him in and ran off to track down Professor Cole. She arrived back nearly twenty minutes later, then ran off again claiming to be needed in the lab, leaving me to do the introductions.

Professor Cole took us across to the same drinks machine he'd used at my interview, this time I had a debit card and swiped to pay for three teas which we took across to the visitors seating where I hesitantly started to explain that Phil was becoming increasingly important to me, and we'd sort of told him what was going on.

Cole did his 'looking wise and profound' trick that you've probably seen on TV, nodded sagely and spoke.

"Yes, Maria. Jess explained it all to me on the way down. You need to know that we, the other Brian Cole and I, are close to making a breakthrough. Sending the replica across gave us a baseline, and we now think we are ready to send a person across under controlled conditions. In an ideal world it would be you, and we think with further study and with living examples both sides we think we can crack the issue of the weakening of the covalent bonds. Probably in a year or two and Nobel prizes all round."

At that moment the lights flickered, he looked at his watch and smiled then addressed Phil. "You know what's happening I suppose?"

He looked nervously at me and answered, "I think so. I think Jess and I can maybe start a normal-ish life?" He'd hesitated over 'Jess' which set my mind whirling. I was starting to hyperventilate.

"Jess? But I'm Maria, I'm the one that...." I stopped before I went into a bad rendition of a Grease song. Cole picked up the telephone on the desk, dialled his own extension and asked his PA to join us. She took a minute or two to arrive, when she did he asked Phil to join him and left me with Rebecca.

She turned out to be quite the part time psychologist, getting me to explain exactly what I was worried about. I started to say I missed all my friends and family, but it wasn't true. I had the same people here, there were some differences like Moonbucks and blue traffic lights but essentially it was the same. After ten minutes floundering I realised it was the thought of my friends and family worrying about me that was hurting so much.

"So, what if you were there, what about your new boyfriend, the doctor?" I must have looked surprised because she clarified "When you were dropped there we did some research in case it was an elaborate attempt at infiltration." I got the feeling Rebecca wasn't only a PA, or at all.

I gave a half smile, "Oh there was plenty of infiltration I can assure you, and very nice it was too." Which set us both off giggling like schoolgirls. I confessed I didn't want to give up what I'd found, but there was always that Star Trek line about the needs of the many.

"Jess...what's she doing? Where is she?"

Rebecca looked at her watch, "Let's go up to the lab. There's about half an hour to go."

I had been given enough in the way of clues that it wasn't really a surprise when I saw Jess was on the monitor, lying in an MRI scanner in the fetching paper gown combo I was so familiar with now. The lack of surprise didn't stop a lump coming to my throat as the reality of what she was doing sank in.

Of course, I knew why she was doing it, I'd have done the same if the situation were reversed. We were on the threshold of a dramatic development in society, and I was now going to be at the heart of it for years to come, as was Jess. I reached out and grabbed Phil's hand, squeezing it as the disembodied voice of Julia started counting down again, a tear gathered at the corner of my eye and ran slowly down my cheek as zero approached. The two Professors Coles initiated the transfer and with a flare of light and a smell of electrical circuits overloading she was gone, appearing on the second monitor a fraction of a second later.

Jess climbed out of the scanner in the 'other' Oxford, a familiar figure ran in with a dressing gown to cover her naked body. She looked at him, "Hello Phil, I hope this doesn't count as me being a patient or we might end up getting unethical later."

The other Phil looked confused, 'my' Phil stepped up to the camera and said hello, which confused him even more. I joined Phil and explained as far as I could in twenty seconds. "Phil, meet Jess. I think you two are going to get along really well. She'll explain everything over dinner tonight."