Strange Charm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment he stood there and looked between her thighs, noticing a pink pair of panties covering her womanhood. He couldn't make out if there was a mound of wetness, but it didn't matter as Bruce suddenly felt the urge of hunger calling within him. He bit down on his lower lip before grabbing the ends of his shirt and pulling it over his head. Lorena didn't utter a single word. All she did was lay there, spreading her legs and further teasing him. She knew where his eye sight was aimed towards. Lorena knew just how to tease him, now pushing the palms of her hands down into the bed and shoving herself back a bit. She moved as far as she could, resting her head atop one of the pillows stacked at the headboard. Now naked, Bruce stepped towards the bed and began to climb up. Willing to crawl towards her, he watched her push the heels of her feet into the bed and elevate her knees up.

"See something you want, Bruce?"

Lorena finally spoke aloud, teasing him in a tone of seduction. This time however, he didn't bother making eye contact with her. Bruce's vision was set clearly on her snatch in front of his eyes. He rest his chest against the cold blankets of the bed below, slowly inching his way forward. His head moved between her thighs and then Lorena began to move her legs again. He couldn't see which way they were going but as he came closer, his eyes identified the clear wet mound at the front of her panties. Lorena slid slightly forward, rubbing her clothed womanhood towards his mouth.

"Go ahead, honey. Take it off... with your teeth."

Not the spoken words Bruce anticipated from Lorena's voice. With quite the request at hand, he didn't want to disappoint her. Leaning his head forward, he opened his mouth and carefully bit at the top of her panties, taking a grip with his front teeth pushed together. He could hear a faint gasp from her voice. Lorena purred a soft moan as he began to tug her panties down and reveal her sweet shaved pussy before his eyes. The pink folds were as beautiful as he could've imagined, glistening in all of her wetness. Once he had tugged the panties down far enough, Bruce let go unclenched his teeth. Lorena finished pushing her panties down her legs, hovering them above his back before moving her left foot out. She used her right foot toes to grib at the hip strings and then toss them to the floor.

While she made this effort of discarding her panties, Bruce focused his attention at the juicy wet labia directly in front of him. He could smell her lustful heat and now he was ready to finally indulge in that hunger he had for her. Parting her lips, he slid his tongue beyond her vulva lips and began to snake it inside. Oh, how long it had been since the man had a taste for a woman. It felt like a lifetime, as Bruce could clearly remember the last time he got to eat pussy back home in L.A. None of those memories mattered now, as he was creating something new to remember forever. As he snaked his tongue into her pussy, Bruce moved his hands around her hips. Once more Lorena moved her legs, spreading them out as she closed her eyes and applied her hands to her small breasts.

"Ohhhhhhh.... Yes, that's it..."

To hear her moan out for him, that was all Bruce needed as a sign that he was doing his job in pleasuring this exquisite model. Slowly, he continued to thrust his tongue in and out of her pussy as he closed his eyes and embraced the moment for himself. Raising his right hand, he moved it towards her clit, playfully rubbing at it while Lorena pinched her nipples between her fingers. She gazed down at him, but Bruce's eyes remained shut. Still pushing at a slow pace, he made himself busy in the effort to eat her delicious twat. Lorena gasped, still moving her hands over her breasts while calling out to him.

"Ohhhhhhhh, ohhhhhh yes... Please, please don't stop. Keep going, honey. You know what you're doing. Don't stop, ohhhh, god! Yes, just like that! Ohhhhhhhhh, god!!"

With each passing word, her voice became more desperate to the point Bruce could've guessed she would cry for him. He continued to snake his tongue around within her, shaking it about to force her to moan and cry out for him. When Lorena gasped the next time, she moved her hands off her tits. Bruce suddenly felt her sharp nails digging hard into his hair. She gripped what she could of his short hair and then pouted while whimpering her words out.

"Don't stop! Don't stop! Keep going!!"

She pouted again, still raking her nails through his hair. Bruce felt the need to thrust his tongue faster and harder, wiggling it around within her with such a powerful force, Lorena soon began gasping and crying aloud. His eyes couldn't see her curling her toes up, spreading her flexible legs once more while closing her eyes. Both of her hands pushed down to his head, combing her fingers through his short hair. Still thrusting his tongue into her cunt, Bruce wasn't going to stop until his efforts were rewarded with the taste of her love nectar. He knew Lorena was close and he didn't stop, just as she demanded him to continue.

"Ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhh yeah! Das ist es!!"

A touch of her native German language came out, but Bruce couldn't think too hard on what those last three words meant. He was busy trying his absolute hardest to make this girl cum in his mouth. So desperately he wanted to taste her and he continued his efforts, still wiggling and squirming his tongue inside her. Lorena began to pant, her chest heaving from the deep exhaling breaths she took. Curling her fingernails up his hair, she closed her eyes and then squinted. She scrunched her face up before gasping and then crying out to him.

"OHHHH, OHHHHHHHHH GOD!! YES, YESSSS, YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Her screams were so loud, nearly deafening him despite not being face to face with the woman. The sound echoed throughout the bedroom and it was no question had anyone else been present, they would've heard her orgasm from anywhere in the apartment. Bruce choked, almost gagging at the full force her juices splashing to the back of his throat in a sudden burst. He swallowed down the warm sticky substance with a bit leaking from the left corner of his lips. As he removed his mouth from her pussy, he wiped up the bit that leaked out using his left hand. Lorena clearly needed more than a minute to catch her breath and recover from such a hard orgasm. Licking his hand clean from where he had wiped the excess of her cum, Bruce smirked up at her.

"Damn, you're a hard squirter for a lady. It's been a while since I've been able to give a good licking."

"I wouldn't be able to notice, you've got experience. I hope I can say I'm the first model you've ever had since moving to New York."

"Oh yeah? Would you believe me if I told you I never got lucky with anyone back home when I worked at another studio?"

Lorena didn't reply. Instead, she let out a sigh while still catching her breath. Bruce leaned up from where he had previously lay, now sitting on the bed as she pulled her legs up and began to rise up. It was time to make a new position, at least that was his thought when judging by her body language. Bruce was expecting Lorena to repay the oral favor, trading places at least. His cock was rock hard, begging for attention after having a mouth full of pussy.

"I was pretty hungry for you, babe. You aren't hungry for me?"

She moved on all fours, crawling her way towards him. Lorena grinned, flashing the front row of her teeth before replying.

"Yeah, but not right now. I'd rather suck you off later. If you can manage to hold yourself back long enough, I'll let you blow your load all over my face."

"Really? You'd take some cum to your face?"

Lorena nodded her head with a smirk, speaking again.

"Yeah, let's just say I like to get nasty when it comes to sucking cock."

"Damn, you're a fucking angel."

"A dirty angel."

Bruce laughed. She moved her hands to his chest, leaning in to kiss his lips and potentially take a taste of her own juices. He kissed her back and then softly replied.

"Later, huh? I guess you're in the mood to do something else then."

"Yes I am."

Kissing him again, Lorena moaned in his mouth and then pulled away.

"I want to feel you inside of me."

He wanted to kiss her again, but since Lorena had moved on all fours, Bruce watched her crawl forward. It was apparent that she was begging to make use of the doggy style position, however he had other ideas in mind. Watching her crawl forward and then looking back at her cute bum from behind, Bruce couldn't help himself. Their moment of intimacy was about to take a dirty turn, as he was willing to learn just how dirty this girl truly was. Crawling behind her and moving on his knees, Bruce moved his hands to squeeze her ass cheeks. Lorena let out a moan, but she didn't shake her bum to him as he may have been expecting. Raising his right hand, he brought it down for a hard spank, causing her to moan.

"So when you say you want me inside of you, what about your ass?"

Her long brunette hair flipped across her back as Lorena glanced from across her right shoulder. The expression across her face was enough to tell him that she was potentially offended by his question. Lightly shaking her head before replying in words.

"No, I've never had it in there."

Bruce's eyebrows quirked up as his heart began racing. Little could he have guessed that he had an anal virgin in the bedroom tonight. It was his own fault for making filthy assumptions when it came to kinks, but he couldn't help himself. Smirking at her, he responded back.

"Really? Wow. I've gotta say, you've got quite the ass and I'd love to split it with a good pounding."

Spank! His right hand struck across the right side cheek of her buttocks once more. Lorena let out a soft moan before exhaling deeply.

"I... I've never done this before."

"But do you want it, babe? That's what I am asking."

Once again, she let out a sigh, but this time in a frustrated matter. Rather than spanking her ass again, Bruce gripped her right cheek and gave it a solid squeeze as she answered his question.

"Yes, if you can believe me. The problem is, I haven't found the right man I can trust to give me that first time experience."

Turning her head forward, Lorena lowered her sight down into the blackness of the blankets. She sunk the palms of her hands and knees down, all while Bruce remained directly behind her. Since he didn't reply fast enough, she spoke again.

"Can I trust you not to... try to break your dick in my ass? Can you handle that, Bruce?"

The way she halted her speech left Bruce with the impression that perhaps Lorena had something else to say. He didn't want to ask her what she really meant. He knew he had to be thankful that she was going to allow him to do this.

"Yeah, I think I can handle that."

"You think? No, you don't sound very confident."

"No, I know I can do this!"

A quick reaction to her declining him at first. Bruce let out a sigh, as he began to lose faith in the passing seconds. He heard Lorena exhale as he awaited her answer. A few seconds passed before she uttered her next words.

"Okay, I'm gonna take a chance and trust you, so please be gentle with me. Don't ram me, I want it nice and slow. Remember, this is my first time so you better be careful."

Swallowing his breath, Bruce was relieved she was going to allow him to do this. He didn't want to tell her, but he was thankful knowing he would be the first man to ever have his cock shoved up her back door hole.

"Are you ready, Lorena?"

"Yes, I'm ready. Be gentle with me, please."

"Don't worry, I won't let you down babe. First I'm gonna try to use my spit for lube."

"Lube? Oh, I guess you should've brought some."

He laughed at her words, not disagreeing. Leaning down, Bruce attempted to spit down on the head of his shaft but ended up missing and striking his saliva across her skin. Quickly, he wiped it with his hands and the rubbed the spit onto his cock. Leaning down a bit further, he spit into her dark little hole.

"Sorry about that, I missed at first."

Lorena giggled at him.

"I know. It's not everyday I have a man wanting to fuck me in the ass."

"I'll take that as a compliment then."

Confidence oozing from his voice, Bruce knew how to put on a display of a man in control. But deep down, he was concerned he would hurt her. In the past, he had indulged in the pleasure of anal sex, but only with an older woman who had been his guiding hand for what to do. He spit again, this time down into the palm of his right hand to make it easier with stroking his cock in a desperate attempt to lube it properly. Gripping his cock with his right hand, Bruce gave himself a few strokes before he shoved it up the crack of Lorena's ass. He could hear her gasp upon this feeling as he slowly thrust it forward. Moving his hands to her cheeks, he pulled them apart to find her little back door hole awaiting him.

"Are you ready for it?"

"Yes... Go ahead, but do it slow."

There wasn't any other way Bruce wanted to do this. Still gripping his shaft, he poked the head to her dark little hole and began to slowly push it in. Lorena seemed to grow more nervous upon feeling his cock thrust into her ass. Bruce could hear her exhaling her breath, letting out sighs. Down below, she gripped the blankets, pulling at her fingers into a fist while curling her toes up. Staying true to his word, he entered her slowly and made one thrust. Letting out a moan, Bruce couldn't believe how tight her ass was. He moved his hands to her hips and spoke up.

"How does it feel, babe? Does it hurt?"

Lorena exhaled, breathing in and out before she answered him back.

"Yes, a little bit. Go slow for me."

Clutching at the bed sheets below, she raised her head and suddenly belted out a load moan as Bruce slowly thrust his cock into her ass. His eyes glanced down, watching as his shaft disappeared, pushing deeper into her ass. He didn't go all the way in, just far enough to feel more of her tightness before he began to slide back out. Taking it nice and slow, Bruce pushed back in and went at a slow pace to take her ass. Lorena gasped, moaning once more before she clutched at the bed sheets below. He could hear her whimpering, but was unable to make out if she was feeling pleasure or pain.

"Do you want me to stop, babe?"

"No, no! I want more!!"

The tone of her voice had changed lightly. Lorena let go of where she had gripped the blankets down below, now taking in a deep breath. Bruce had come to a halt, his shaft still lodged up her ass. He awaited what she had to say next, but he didn't need to wait for long.

"Fuck my ass! Come on, keep going."

"Do you want me to go a little faster?"

"I wouldn't mind, but not too fast. Keep it slow and steady, ohhhhhh yeah. Come on, don't stop. Keep going for me!"

No longer did he have to wonder if she was enjoying it. The initial pain seemed to have washed away and in came the pleasure of anal fun. Bruce gripped her hips and continued to thrust into her ass. Still going at a slow pace, he kept his eyes focused downward to watch inches of his length disappear and reappear with each thrust.

"Ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh yeah... Mmmmmmmmm, yes."

Eyes closed, Lorena once again curled her toes up and raked her fingers down to the blankets to snatch a grip.

"Come on, pick up the pace a bit. You can go a little faster for me, can't you?"

What an odd question, Bruce thought to himself. He chuckled, knowing deep down that he would have to control himself and not throttle her. He moved his right hand, caressing one of her ass cheeks and taking a good squeeze before responding to her words.

"Yeah, I can do that for you babe."

A true test was coming up, as Bruce knew he had to hold himself back from aggression. He began to buck his hips harder and faster, feeling his swinging ball sack down below smacking against her thighs. Panting and breathing heavily, Lorena moaned upon feeling inch after inch of his long cock pumping into her ass.

"Ohhhhh, OHHHHHH YEAH!!"

Gritting her teeth together, Lorena snarled and growled. Still keeping up with the same speed, Bruce didn't stop. Over and over, he pumped his cock into her ass, moving now at this moderate speed as he made great effort not to go too fast or too slow. Lorena remained quiet apart from her moans and breathing noises, audible amidst the sound of his balls smacking across her thighs.

"You like that, Lorena!?"

"Yes! Yes I do!!"

She screamed to him before lowering her head, rubbing the left side of her face across the blankets. As wonderful as this sensational feeling was, Bruce didn't want to end up wasting his load in her ass. He was still considering her words from earlier and the potential to glaze her face. Slowing himself down, he made one final thrust. This time, he slowly pushed his entire length into her ass.

"Ohhhhhhh, coming to a stop now, huh?"

Flicking her hair lightly, Lorena gazed back at him from across her right shoulder. All Bruce could do was grin as he nodded to her.

"Yeah, but I still wanna be inside of you... the proper way."

"The proper way? Is that how you wanna describe fucking me?"

He laughed at her words while leaning back and carefully pulling his cock from her ass. Bruce didn't plan on fucking Lorena in this doggy style position. After noticing her legs all through the day, he wanted a proper position where he could utilize their slender wonders for his own pleasure. Crawling away from her, Bruce hurried to get off the bed and step his feet down below onto the carpet. Lorena turned her head to gaze at him as he motioned with his hands while speaking.

"Come on, babe. I know how I wanna take you. I've got a better position than this."

"Oh, do you?"

With a smirk across his lips, Bruce nodded his head. He watched Lorena move, laying on her back and then he gently moved his hands over her right leg. Taking a grip around her calve, the grin remained on his lips as he pulled her closer. Lorena let out a moan as her body slid across the black sheets of the bed.

"What are you doing!?"

"I want you on the edge of the bed for a reason. That way I can stand up and take you."

"I think that's called missionary position, Bruce."

Lorena spoke to him in an almost 'matter of fact' tone, nearly schooling him. All he did was shrug off her suggestion as he let go of her leg. Bruce didn't have it in him to tell her how much he truly admired her legs. Instead, he wanted to show her and this position would be more ideal for him to give loving to her legs. Lorena slid herself to the edge of the bed, dangling both of her feet off. Bruce gently grabbed at her legs, arching them up to his shoulders. She smiled, flashing her teeth at him and softly giggling.

"You could've told me that you wanted my feet up in the air. That wouldn't have been too hard."

As she continued to laugh, Bruce blushed. His face flushed in a red hue momentarily before he situated himself. Feeling her legs arched up to his shoulders, he now concentrated his vision down below at the sight of her wet pussy. Not wanting to waste any time thinking about the moment they were about to share, Bruce wrapped his fingers around his thick pole. He rubbed it against the pink folds of her entrance, listening to Lorena moan and whimper.

"Mmmmmm, get inside of me. I need you inside of me right now, Bruce."

"You want my cock in you, baby?"

Still rubbing the head of his shaft against her folds, Bruce was eager to hear her moan and potentially beg for him.

"What kind of stupid question is that? Do I have to ask you to fuck me?"

He chuckled at her words, as Lorena clearly wasn't in the mood to beg. Her reaction was enough to prompt a change of mind for Bruce as he pushed the head of his shaft into her cunt. His eyes focused on her beautiful angelic face, noting at the gasp she made upon feeling him enter her for the first time. The warmth of her pussy was a welcoming feeling, more so than having his rod shoved up her ass. Slowly, he thrust into her. Lorena took a deep breath before moaning.