Strange Charm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes! Just like that!"

Eyes closed she lay her head back and then began to wander her hands across her body. Bruce began to thrust harder, stil lkeeping the slow pace so they could both get used to this feeling of pleasure. Tilting her head forward, Lorena opened her eyes and starred up at his face, waiting for their eyes to meet so he could witness the devious look in her blue hues. Bruce had moved his hands to her legs, taking a grip above her calves. With her eyes still locked on him, Lorena gritted her teeth momentarily, letting out a moan as she felt inch after inch of his cock slowly pumping into her.

"Harder! FASTER!!"

Lorena screamed at him, demanding that he turn up the heat now. Her hands had moved to her breats, rubbing her palms against her nipples. As Bruce grunted, he began to buck his hips harder and faster, forcing her perky breasts to bounce and nearly fall out of the grasp of her hands. She latched down onto them, pressing her hands to her tits as Bruce gripped her legs and continued to pump his cock into her.

"Ohhhh, fuck!"

He called out to her, but Lorena was quick to drown out his voice in her screams.

"Fuck me, ohhhhh yeah! That's it!! Don't stop!"

Gritting her teeth, she snarled at him.

"Don't you dare stop!"

Swallowing his breath quickly, Bruce let go of her legs and glanced down to see his cock thrusting in and out of her cunt. Lorena growled and then yelled to him.

"Oh Gott!! JAAA!! Fick mich!!"

His heart began to race faster, as Bruce didn't expect to hear her native German language coming out in full force. Lorena spit her words at him with such intensity, all he could do was respond by thrusting harder and faster into her. Their bodies began to create a noise, smacking together. When Lorena finally broke eye contact with him, she lay her head back on the bed and then spread her flexible legs out. Before Bruce could focus even the slightest attention at them, Lorena had made the move to wrap her legs around him and pull him in closer. The heels of her feet pushed down over his buttocks, locking him into place.

"Don't stop! Fuck me! FUCK ME!!

There wouldn't be any pulling out for him, as he continued to fuck her. Bruce knew that she wasn't going to allow, not with her legs so tightly wrapped around him. Lorena curled her toes up, moving her hands off her breasts. Bruce saw the opportunity to lean down and move his hands over them. He squeezed her tits while gazing down into her eyes, caught in the moment as he continued to buck his hips and drive his cock into her. Inch after inch, he gave her all he had, satisfying her demands. There was no question in the back of his mind that he could make Lorena reach another climax. It all came down to Bruce holding off his orgasm long enough to ensure a reward of her blowing him.

"OHHHH, OHHHHH, OHHHHHHH YEAH!! THAT'S IT, YESSSSSS!!"

Gritting her teeth after screaming more words, Lorena locked her eyes on him. She moved her hands to his wrists, encouraging him further to squeeze her breasts again. Bruce grunted, now gritting his teeth as well as he was fighting off everything within him to hold back from busting his load inside of her. Over and over, he continued to buck his hips and pump his cock into her.

"Give it to me, GIVE IT TO ME!! FUCK ME, BRUCE!!"

She shoved her elbows down into the bed, unwrapping her legs from around him as they began to shake wildly. Bruce knew Lorena had to be close to reaching her second climax of the evening, but he didn't consider just how far they were through the night. He made one last thrust and felt her inner walls collapsing and the sudden rush of her juices flooding his shaft from within. Crying out in pleasure, Bruce stepped back and quickly grabbed his cock, snatching it out from her busted pussy. his action resulted in excess of her juices squirting across his stomach. He gasped upon feeling the sticky warm substance coating his skin. Lorena had spread her legs out far enough to do a proper split had she been on the floor.

"Oh man..."

At a loss of words, Bruce glanced down to see his cock dripping in her juices. A few drops felt to the carpet floor below, staining it. Lorena breathed in and out, desperately trying to catch her breath and recover from such a hard orgasm. So far, so good he had managed to push her to two climaxes and hold himself back. That was enough to make Bruce confident that when he finally did blow his load, she would be receiving quite the sticky splash. Hopefully she had not forgotten the duty of oral pleasure that had been promised to him.

"Are you hungry now, babe? I've got something for ya, if you are."

Opening her eyes, Lorena glanced at the smug grin across Bruce's face. She was still catching her breath, but wasn't fatigued to the point she could flash her teeth and give him that angelic smile he loved so much. Cracking up in laughter, she spoke.

"I should've known you wouldn't forget about this."

Pushing her legs together, she quickly hurried off the edge of the bed and fell down to her knees on the floor. Bruce had taken a few steps back, only to make her crawl her way towards him. It was funny to him that after all this time, only now was Lorena face to face with his hard cock. With her right hand, she wrapped her fingers around his dripping wet pole. Bringing it to her lips, she kissed the head and then shoved it into her mouth before removing her hand. Bruce stood there was she slid his cock to the back of her throat, quickly demonstrating the caliber of skills she had in the art of oral pleasures. Her hands went down to his balls, rubbing them before she pulled her lips back with an audible popping sound.

Bruce was impressed so far, knowing that the girl was only getting started. Lorena's big blue eyes gazed up at his face before she moved her hands away from his balls. She leaned in, using her clean hand to caress up his skin as she used her tongue to lap up her own juices that had sprayed him moments earlier. He let out a moan, moving his right hand to gently pat her on the head. After swallowing down her own love nectar, Lorena began to trail kisses back down from his chest. She stopped momentarily, just to lick her right hand clean and then wrap those same fingers back around his cock below. She used both hands to grip his shaft, slowly wanking it as she kissed her way back down.

"Stroke it, babe. Fuck..."

Gasping after uttering his soft words, Bruce's words prompted her to look back up at him with her big blue eyes. Lorena moved her left hand away and focused using her dominant hand now. Up and down, she wanked his cock back and forth.

"You ready for this? I'm gonna blow your mind."

"Go for it, Lorena..."

Once again, she flashed those pearly white teeth at him before parting her lips. Her hand slid down to the base of his dick and then Bruce moaned aloud as she shoved it into her mouth. Those big blue eyes remained locked on his face as Lorena began to bob her head up and down. Slow and sensually, she sucked him.

"Ohhhhhhhh, god..."

When he cried out to her, she finally broke eye contact and closed her eyes to focus. Lorena continued to bob her head up and down, sucking him like a peppermint stick. Her mouth began to make slobbering noises as Lorena picked up the pace, shoving her lips down further in an attempt to deepthroat him. Bruce expected her to gag, but she didn't. Opening her eyes, she glared up at him before pulling her lips back and releasing his shaft with a popping sound. Exhaling deeply, she spit on the head of his cock and then wrapped her hand back around it. As Lorena resumed wanking him, she smirked up at Bruce. Quirking her eyebrows up, she began to talk dirty.

"You like how I suck you off, huh?"

Bruce nodded at her with a grin. Lorena smirked back at him, chuckling under her breath as her hand continued to glide across his wet cock.

"Mmmmmmmmm, I know you're gonna drown me in cum when I made you explode."

"Yeah, that's the truth."

Her eyes moved away from his face, fixating her attention back at his cock. Lorena quit stroking and shoved it back into her mouth. Moving her hands against his legs, she began to bob her head up and down like before. This time, she didn't hesitate to begin deep-throating his cock at the start. Bruce grunted as her lips met at the base of his shaft. He could feel the head poking at the back of her throat. Still bobbing her head up and down, she began to make slurping and slobbering noises mixed with her moans.

"MMMM-GWAK-MMM-KAH-GWAK-MMMM..."

Again and again, she bobbed her head up and down, going at a moderately faster pace through the passing seconds. Bruce took a deep breath, exhaling as he realized that after all this time, their pleasure was about to end. He wouldn't be able to hold himself back for much longer. The thought of blasting her face in his cum was becoming more important as time moved on. Moving his left hand to the back of her head, Bruce wanted to make an attempt to slow her down but Lorena had shoved her lips all the way down to the base of his cock. Upon feeling his hand in her hair, she moved her hands down to his balls and squeezed them to the point they rubbed against her chin below.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck!!"

Moving his hand away from her hair, Bruce stood there and began to pant. Lorena showed him no mercy, still bobbing her head up and down, slobbering her way up and down inch after inch of his long cock. He wanted this pleasure to last longer, but Lorena clearly had other plans for him. Swallowing his breath, he tried to fight it back but the feeling of his cum rushing through his veins, Bruce knew his time was short. His face curled up as he began panting, almost in a greedy pout. She refused to stop sucking, as Lorena had complete control now. Bruce waited until she pulled her lips back to the head and then he finally reached down and pulled his cock from her mouth.

"Cum on my face! Cum all over me!"

Lorena spoke aloud as she licked her lips, watching him begin stroking his cock. She tilted her head upward just a bit, as if to make sure that his initial blast wouldn't miss her face whatsoever. As Bruce wanked himself with his hand, she quickly moved her hands to straighten out her hair, making sure it was split down the middle. Her forehead was a clear canvas awaiting his creamy seed to splatter before her. Closing her eyes, Lorena bit down on her lower lip and called for him again.

"I want it. I want your hot load, dripping all down my face. Give it to me, Bruce!"

He gritted his teeth, snarling as he continued to stroke his shaft. If only this moment could be held off a little bit longer, for the pleasure was too good to stop.

"Ohhhh, OHHHHHHHH FUCK!!"

Screaming for her, Bruce watched as the first string of cum went flying out from his cock, slathering directly up her forehead from her nose and streaking into her hair. He aimed his cock downward with quickness, just before a wad of cum splattered across the left cheek of her face. Panting and moaning, he continued to wank his cock, forcing out another string of cum that missed her face and went into her hair. Frustrated by this misfire, he aimed again, watching a string of his jizz streak below her left eye and trail down her face. Another string of cum came flying out from his cock, layering over her right eyebrow and down her face. Lorena gasped and then moaned.

"Mmmmmmmm, that's it. I'm nice and sticky now, ohhhhhhh..."

Lorena's eyes slowly opened, blinking up at him as she had a drop of cum in her right eyelash. The streams of his sticky seed dripped and ran down her face with droplets falling down to the floor below. She raised both of her hands while gazing up into his eyes. Carefully, she scooped the cum from her eyelash, and then collected more cum that dripped from her face. She fed her fingers into her mouth, sucking them clean one by one as Bruce stood there and watched. He needed a moment to catch his breath, all while glancing down at the painted art of a mess he had made over her face. Lorena curved her lips into a smile, flashing her teeth. She didn't bother with the rest of the cum still trickling down her face. It was that smile combined with the mess on her face that made Bruce's heart nearly melt.

"Made quite the mess over me, huh?"

"You asked for it, didn't you babe?"

"I plead the fifth. Right?"

Bruce bust up laughing at her response followed by Lorena flashing her full teeth in a smile before chuckling herself. He offered a hand to help raise her up from her knees while speaking again.

"You mind if I crash at your place for tonight?"

"Sure, as long as you help me clean this mess up off my face."

"That's a deal then, babe."

THE END