Strange Days Ch. 02: Hospital Hot Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I...."

"John, enough. Now flip on your back and put your feet in the stirrups on the sides of the table, let's go."

I didn't know what I should do, I was not in control. I didn't want him to tell anyone, so I figured I'd better listen. I placed my feet as instructed. Billy pulled up a small stool to the foot of the table and took hold of my legs spreading them apart. There was no hiding my stiff cock, it was rock hard.

"Having fun John? looks that way."

Embarrassed, I didn't answer. He put lube on the speculum spreading it evenly around the metal wings then looked up at me.

"I'm going to insert this in your rectum, it may be a bit uncomfortable, but I know you will handle it. Take a deep breath."

I felt the cold steel touch my entrance, it made me gasp. Billy wiggled the instrument as he pushed it in. All this time he would look at me and smile, and I couldn't help smiling back. It seemed to take forever, but eventually it was fully inserted.

"You ok?" Billy asked.

I didn't answer just nodded.

Billy continued, "I'll go slow, but you will feel some stretching as your rectum opens.

I was afraid to complain or ask what he meant, so I just laid back and let him get started. I began to feel some stretching, but it wasn't painful. Billy kept looking at me, I guess he was enjoying the fact that he had me in this position. When I flinched, he smiled and said, "just relax the muscle. We're making good progress."

Now the stretching was starting to hurt.

"Please Billy, what's going on, that hurts."

"Quiet John, I have your rectum open, but I want it wider so grin and bear it."

"No Billy, please that's nuts, you're tearing me, I feel it."

"I know what I'm doing John, shut up."

It felt like he was ramming a pole up my ass. I wiggled and moved my ass around to make it easier on my asshole, but it didn't help much. I had tears in my eyes and hoped he would soon get it open enough to satisfy him. At one point I looked at him pleadingly, but he just smiled, put his finger up to his mouth and said, "quiet."

Billy finally stood up, I knew he had my asshole open to where he wanted it. It felt strange, I could feel the air cooling me inside. He walked over to the counter and picked up a camera, came back and sat down. I couldn't see what he was doing, but I could see the flash of the camera.

Getting into it, I asked, "Billy, what do you see down there?"

"I see inside you, it's clean and pink, a pretty little vagina."

"It's not a vagina Billy, come on."

"It will be, trust me."

I saw him take a thin stick with a cotton swap on the tip. He sat down and said, "tell me what you feel."

I waited apprehensively, then felt something I've never experienced before. It felt as if there was something crawling inside of me. There was an intense tickle that made my asshole flex in response, but the speculum didn't give. It was insane, I kept moving my ass around, shivers going through me.

"What are you doing Billy, what?"

Laughing Billy answered, "just swapping inside of you. Every time I touch the walls of your vagina, you shiver, nice."

"Please stop calling my colon a vagina, it's time to end this," I pleaded.

"Calm down, I'm not through with you yet."

Billy didn't say anything else. He stood up and threw the swap into the trash. He sat down again, and I could feel the tension on my asshole lessen. He collapsed the speculum and pulled it out, I felt relieved.

Billy place the speculum on the counter and picked up a cloth. With the cloth and a bottle in his hand, he came back to the table. I look at him wondering, but he started cleaning me up.

"This is a special sanitizing lotion, it smells wonderful and will freshen you up."

It did smell nice, flowery, and felt good too. "Thanks Billy," I shyly said.

Billy took the wash cloth and bottle over to the counter, as I got off the table. I turned around to pick up my clothes when I heard Billy say, "What are you doing?"

"I'm getting dress, I thought we were finished."

"We're not finished. I've cleaned you out, stretched your bud and made you smell nice. What, all that work for nothing?"

"What do you mean?"

"Put your clothes back on the chair and lay down on the table."

I did as he asked, laying on my back, just as Billy said, "on your stomach, please."

I flipped over, as he approached the table. I heard a latch being turned and the back of the examination table flipped down. My legs were over the edge and my knees bent on the lowered portion of the table, putting my ass in a perfect position.

I just laid still while he felt and probed my asshole. At one point, his finger came out and I felt something new. He had a five o'clock shadow and I felt it. He spread me open and buried his face in my ass. He slid his tongue up and down my ass crack, slowing down when he got to my asshole and teasing it. I couldn't help but respond to the feeling.

Once Lars had asked if I had ever eaten ass, rimming I think he called it. I said, "no, of course not." He asked, if I would do that for him, if he wanted. It didn't sound too good, but if he wanted it; however, we never found the time.

Billy's tongue felt wonderful. He began sticking his tongue in my asshole, fucking me with it. I could have let him do that all-night long.

"John, damn what an ass. I could bite it all over, lick that asshole all night. I wish my tongue were longer, I would love to get it deep in you."

I didn't say anything, just wiggled my ass and flexed my asshole in response. That caused him to dive into my ass again, hungry to eat my ass every way he could.

"Damn Billy, that feels so good."

"I love your ass John, I've got to fuck you."

That caused me to lift my head and turn around to look at him. He was sitting there holding my ass cheeks open and almost panting. Resigned I said quietly, "Ok Billy, you can fuck me."

Billy stood up and dropped his pants and lowered his shorts. He stood there holding an impressive cock. As he held it, he looked at me with a smirk on his face, as if to make sure I realized that he was going to fuck me. I turned back around and rested my head on the small pillow. I shifted my ass a few times, waiting for his cock. This turn him on even more.

I could tell his fingers were lubed, as they penetrated my asshole with ease. He massaged my hole, at times, pushing his fingers in as far as he could. It reminded me of how Lars had play with my asshole while lying on the blanket.

I felt his fingers come out and, after a minute, turned around to look at him. He had spread lube on his cock and was stroking it while looking at me. "what are you waiting for?" I asked.

With a wicked grin Billy said, "waiting for you to help. Spread your ass open, I want to know you want this fucking as much as I do."

I smiled at him, reached back and grabbed my ass cheeks. I got a good grip on them, then spread them apart. As I waited to be fucked, my asshole started to flex uncontrollably. The spasms kept coming, I couldn't stop them.

Noticing my asshole pulsing, Billy asked, "You're not coming already are you John?"

"I can't stop.... Oh...." I felt him rubbing my asshole which only made the spasms stronger. "Billy, I don't understand."

"shush, you know what that man cunt wants. It need this."

Billy reached under and took hold of my cock. Holding it like the reins for a horse, he rammed his cock into me. I was surprised, but it didn't hurt, with no effort, Billy's cock slid in balls deep. With his cock fully inserted, he didn't move for a minute allowing me to understand I was his. My asshole continued flexing around his cock.

Breathlessly Billy said, "Oh John, your man cunt knows how to treat a cock, keep squeezing, it feels really good."

I couldn't take credit for it; my asshole is reminding me it has its own agenda.

Billy started pumping my ass, slowly at first, then increasing as we got in sync. I came up to meet his thrusts and was moaning constantly. With every thrust, he would pull on my cock. "Billy, if you keep pulling my cock, I'm going to cum," I whispered.

Billy didn't answer. He was fucking me harder, at the same time, pulling my cock harder. "Oh, fuck what a man pussy, oh fuck, I'm fucking your ass," he kept repeating. It was raising the heat in my groin when I heard him shout "Oh fuck!"

Billy was coming which started my cock convulsing. We both came at the same time, overwhelmed at the pure pleasure of those few seconds. We wrestled on that table, trying not to fall off. As I climaxed, I push back hard. Billy almost fell backwards and had to hold on to the table to keep his cock deep in me while he filled my ass with his cum.

Exhausted, I laid there, bent over the examination table and Billy laying on my back. He was breathing like he had just ran the marathon.

Recovering, Billy said, "Man John, I haven't had that much fun in a while, you're a good sport and a great fuck."

I didn't answer.

He pulled out and stood up. I got off the table and we both cleaned up.

This time Billy let me get dressed.

"I guess I'll be seeing you," I said shyly.

"you and that ass of yours are always welcome. Give me a call when you want some action."

"Yea, ok Billy, thanks."

I left the hospital thinking about what happened. Billy used me to get off, almost sadistically. Very different from Lars. Lars was genuinely passionate, we kissed, and I felt close to him.

I cut off the thought abruptly, what the hell was I thinking about. Now two men have fucked me, and I haven't been with a woman in months. I'm going to fight these feelings. I couldn't figure out if it was me wanting to be fucked or me wanting to be submissive. Just how weird am I going to get. This afternoon, with Billy, was more outrageous then my day with Lars, filled with things I never thought I'd do.

I called the house but there was no answer. I left a message telling them I was on my way back. As I drove, I thought about my planned meeting with the record producer. It was only a few days away and I had to practice for it. I hoped that this could be something good, so I put all negative thoughts away and drove the rest of the way home. I couldn't help wondering what's next.

I reached the house and rang the doorbell. The door opened slowly and standing there was Lizzy, with only her panties on.

12