Strange Days Ch. 04: Linking with Kev

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the pleasure just kept building.

My cock was getting hard, I felt myself giving into this strange invasion of my ass. Lizzy was stroking my hair as my head lay between her opened legs. I couldn't help moving my ass around in response to his continued stimulation. I let out a small moan, that prompted Lizzy to say, "there, there baby, just relax." She added, with a giggle, "you're in good hands." I guess that was true.

"How are you feeling," Kevin said.

"I'm alright," is all I said.

"So, you like to be fisted, you like my hand up your ass?"

"It's alright," I said again.

"Come on John, admit your having a good time. You love us using you."

"Kevin, just shut up, it feels good, OK, stop talking."

My cock was rock hard, and I felt that storm beginning to build. I was moving my ass in rhythm with his massage. I knew I was losing control again, "That does feel good, don't stop."

Kevin just laughed.

My legs were starting to shake, and my asshole was twitching around his wrist. Kevin knew I was about to cum, breathlessly I said, "I love your hand in my ass, do me, take it."

What happened next went fast. Just as I felt my orgasm starting, Kevin withdrew his hand and, just a quickly, rammed his cock deep into me.

That caused me to squeal, "Oh yea, oh yea, that's right fuck me, fuck your bitch. I want you to cum in me."

"Fuck what a cunt, damn," were Kevin's final word before he exploded and filled me with his seed. As he came, he lifted me off the bed with each thrust.

At the same time, I felt the rush, this time from my asshole up through my cock. There is nothing like a complete, overwhelming loss of control. The heat and passion, every part of you wants what going down.

I lifted my head and was staring down at Lizzy's wet pussy. She was holding my head between her hands and whispering, "it's ok, go baby, just let it go." I went blind with pleasure. I exploded with every part of me wishing it would never end.

Eventually, my cock emptied out and began to relax.

I laid my head back down on Lizzy's pussy, what a sweet smell, and collapsed on my stomach. Kevin laid on top of me with his cock still in me. We staid like this for almost ten minutes, no one moving or saying a word.

Kevin was the first to get up and went into the bathroom. His cock pulling out of my asshole, made me shiver. I lifted my head from Lizzy's pussy. My hair was caked with her. I looked up at her, she was just smiling at me. "John, that was the best sex we've had in a long time, you were great."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," I replied.

Somehow though, she got out of being fucked.

Lizzy asked, "Are you really, I mean getting fisted and all?"

"There's no use denying it Lizzy, I lose control, the passion carries me away. I see a cock and my groin starts heating up. I've no explanation."

"You shouldn't be embarrassed, you're a great cocksucker, great at oral and your ass can handle anything." She continued, "and the way you ripped into Kevin's asshole, well, I think if you leave, he will miss that."

"What do you mean, 'if I leave'."

"You don't have to move out, we understand each other, there's no reason for you to leave. You're welcome to stay and try out for that record label Kevin setup for you."

"You think Kevin feels the same way?"

From out of the bathroom Kevin said, "absolutely, stay as long as you have to."

"I really appreciate your offer, I didn't have a clue where I would go. I'm just glad we're ok with each other."

Kevin had finished showering and stood in the doorway. He looked so good it made my cock roil.

I got up and started back to my room to shower and clean up. When I passed Kevin, he reached out and grabbed my arm.

He pulled me to him, then his mouth was on mine. He pressed into me, parting my lips, invading my mouth with his tongue. I gave into it, put my arms around him and probed his mouth as well.

Our tongues were doing battle when he backed away, looked at me and said, "I love you my friend, you're always welcome to stay with us."

Back in my room, I grabbed a towel and went to shower. For all the abuse, my asshole didn't feel that bad. I ran my hand over my ass, even that got me hot, so I could understand why someone would want to fuck me.

My appointment with the record company executive came around quickly. In the week that followed our threesome, things settled into a routine. One time, I was watching television with Kevin, started playing with his cock and ended up giving him a blowjob. Once, Lizzy walked in on me showering, out the blue she started feeling me up, that was different, but enjoyable. She stuck her finger up my ass and told me I should jerk off.

Lizzy usually walked around the house in everything from panties to only a T-shirt. She never stopped me from touching her. Once, when only in her panties, I complimented her on how beautiful her breasts were. She lifted them in her hand and said "thanks". I reached out and cupped both breasts in my hands, massaging them for a moment, she just smiled at me.

But I could never fuck her.

The morning of the interview, I pack my axe in my gig bag and headed out the door. Lizzy yelled out from the kitchen, "good luck today, knock'm dead."

I arrived at the studio about mid-morning, gave the receptionist my name and ask for Frank, the name Kevin had given me.

After waiting about 10 minutes, I was escorted into his office. Frank was standing next to a small bar.

He was about 50 years old, very Italian, with dark curly hair. He looked to be about six feet tall. He was heavy set, dressed in a fancy Italian shirt, opened a few buttons from the neck. A gold chain rested on a hairy chest

"Hi John, welcome."

Holding a drink, he said, "Have a seat. Would you like something to drink?"

"No thanks," I said.

Frank turned to look at me, "Kevin told me all about you."

12