Strange Days Ch. 06: The Band cums Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It hurt. I kept willing my sphincter to relax and let Lamont's cock enter me. I could feel it stretching more than it ever had, the feeling both painful and wonderful.

"Slow Lamont, slow, it will go in, just go slow."

Lamont slowed down; I could feel the pressure back off a little. I looked back at him and said, "thanks."

"You're welcome white boy," Lamont replied. The other three were watching us. I heard Evers say, "This is really hot man, I'm getting so damn horny." I looked at him but didn't say anything. I was concentrating on accepting this monstrous cock.

I pushed back on Lamont's cock, looked back at him and said, "Don't move Lamont, let me do the work. That way I have control over getting your cock up in me."

"My pleasure Johnny, come on boy, nest your ass on this cock."

Lamont kept squeezing my ass cheeks together as I worked his cock. I liked the feeling and let out a whispered moan. This guy knew how to fuck. Slowly I managed to lower myself till I felt him up against my ass. I had every inch of him, and it was amazing. Now that he was in, I arched my back to lift my ass up. My ass bubbled out as I turned to Lamont and said, "you can start fucking me Lamont, thanks for letting me get it in."

Nate, watching us, seemed breathless, "Oh fuck John, you're such a cunt."

Cunt? Maybe, I had ten inches of black cock up my ass and I wouldn't change it for anything. I looked over at Nate, he was looking at me with such lust it could have raised the temperature in the room. I smiled at him and looked down at his raging cock, it was rock hard, and I knew I had helped it along when I pushed my ass up. "Is that cock mine too?"

Nate replied, "you got no idea how far I'm going to push this up your ass."

Lamont started fucking me. I was resting my head on my hands and said, "is this what you wanted Lamont?" He didn't reply, he kept fucking in long strokes. All in and all out. I started responding and moving my ass to his rhythm, wiggling like I didn't want him in me, which I could tell was getting to him.

"Look at this white ass. I'm finally fucking your ass John," Lamont moaned his strokes picked up their pace.

I was losing it. They were right, Frank was right, I'm a hot number. I started moaning, "oh fuck, this can't be happening."

I was aware of my rock-hard dick. I needed to rub it out, but before I could, Evers reached out and took hold of it. "Lets me take care of that little toy for you," he said. I felt his hand tighten its hold on my cock. He got under the piano; I knew he was going to blow me. I felt his lips cover my cock head then slowly move down my shaft. I was moaning loudly by now. Lamont was feverishly fucking me, and I was keeping up with his thrusts. Sammy seemed to be the only one in control.

Nate stuck the finger, he had up my ass, under my nose and said, "let's see how you suck, suck it boy." In my state he didn't have to ask, I could smell myself on his finger, but didn't care. I parted my lips and welcomed his finger into my mouth, sucking and licking passionately. My first ass to mouth experience. He said, "that's good, taste it."

I was going to explode. Lamont must have been close as well. He rammed his cock up my ass so hard I could feel it in my gut. He stopped fucking and was pushing into me as if he wanted to climb inside. I was sucking on Nate's finger and Evers had my dick in his mouth. I screamed "FUCK, oh fuck me, fuck me." I shuddered in one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had. I didn't even feel Lamont violently shaking and pushing against my ass, but I heard him. He wasn't saying anything; he was just screaming like some exotic beast, while his cum filled my ass. Evers was sucking down every drop I pumped out, it was a shit load.

We didn't move, couldn't move. Lamont was spent, even as his cock went limp, it was still four inches up my ass. It felt strange as he pulled out. Evers let my dick shrink in his mouth, then he released it. "Tasty juice man, white cum, tasty," I heard from under the piano.

Nate laughed, "Evers, you cum slut, you always likes to squeeze the juice out."

"You should try it sometimes, you do the fucking always, you're missing out man," Evers replied.

Sammy finally said something, "Evers is right Nate, you should try, now that we have ourselves a white boy. You should suck him off one day."

I'm listening to this, 'ourselves a white boy', 'suck him off one day'. What have I gotten myself into?

Lamont was just sitting in a chair near the stage. Even without an erection, his dick hung over the edge of the chair. "You ok?" Nate shouted over to him.

Lamont looked as if he had run a 50-mile marathon. "Oh, damn it Nate, I've never had a fuck like that, our boy has ruined me. I don't want anyone else; I just want that ass, what a tight little pussy our boy has. I think I might fall in love with him.

That broke the trance, and everyone started laughing again.

Evers was breathing heavy. I could tell he was still on his knees, but he had come around to my ass. I felt him nibbling on my cheeks. "Oh man, he is hot, this ass is hot." he kept saying between bites and while feeling me up.

"Evers, I know you want to get at that asshole, but give him a chance to clean it up first," Nate said.

Evers, sucking on my ass cheeks managed to get out a mumbled, "can't wait."

Evers put his hands in the crack of my ass and pushed my ass cheeks apart. I felt the cool air touch my asshole. The coolness was quickly replaced with a warm probe. I could feel his rough beard between my cheeks and his tongue, well, it had to be long, it was well up my ass. My cock was rock hard again, when Nate reached around and took hold of it.

"Nice equipment John," Nate said as he switched between jerking me off and fondling my balls. "you're balls man, their uptight, you gonna blow man?"

"Shut up Nate, just shut up. I don't have any control over it."

"Don't blow, we have the whole afternoon to go, unless you cans keep jackin."

I turned my head to find him only inches from my face and it felt uncomfortable. I didn't say anything, just looked at him. Frank had given him the answer; I didn't have to tell him how many times I could cum.

I should have turned my face back around, but I didn't. He ran his tongue over my lips at times kissing my cheek. He took my ear in his mouth and I could hear him slobber as his tongue played with it. "Stop it Nate," I said in vain.

He eventually backed away and said, "Come on, isn't Evers giving your ass first class attention." How could I answer, I knew he was, his tongue felt great as it darted in and out of my asshole.

Nate ran his fingers through my hair, down my back, Evers kept tongue fucking my asshole. Nate said, "What do you wants to do, tell me, come on."

"I don't know, this wasn't supposed to go down this way."

"Don't worry your head Johnny. You'll be ok, all you have to think about is taking care of us boys."

"That's not what I was thinking." I said as I looked down at his cock. I couldn't help looking down at his cock.

"See, see you're longing for this cock. Go ahead takes hold of it. It's there for you."

I couldn't help it, my hand reached out and took hold of his shaft. There isn't a dildo in this world that can beat the big thick black cock I had in my hand, and it was all mine for the moment.

Nate smiled at me and said, "we have the whole afternoon. We all are going to have a great time, you'll see." Nate look down at my hand holding his cock," go ahead boy, warm it up for me."

I bent down and, while Nate ran his fingers through my hair, gave his cock head a kiss, holding it in my mouth for a few minutes before releasing it and standing up.

"That's nice," said Nate, "this will be one hell of an afternoon."

I stood there, still holding Nate's cock, when I heard footsteps on the stairs. Who the hell was showing up now?

I didn't let go of his cock but turned to look. Around the corner came Frank dressed only in boxers. Right behind him came Nancy, stark naked, pulling a suitcase.

I was dumb struck and forgot I had Nate's cock in my hand. Frank came over to us and looked down at me holding it.

"I see you all are familiar, good," Frank said with a laugh.

Looking over at Lamont, he said, "told you my boy would be the best fuck you ever had. Looks like he fucked the life out of your dick."

I hadn't moved, I still held Nate's dick, I was frozen in place, until Nate said, "John, don't squeeze my cock to hard, it ain't getting any softer, anytime soon."

I woke up and looked at Nate, "sorry man, what the hell is ..."

Frank interrupted, "No sweat John, I set this up, and it worked out just fine." Pulling his boxers down he crowed, "now, let's get the party started."

With that, Nancy came over to me, grabbed my cock and led me to the center of the room.

12