Strange Glitches

Story Info
Rachel's a sex toy tester that volunteers for an experiment.
2.8k words
4.51
28.8k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prompted by u/PinkieBing2: "She was a sex toy safety tester. Unfortunately, she always seemed to get the ones with strange glitches..."

Written by dancing-photons

Rachel re-read the manual and test instructions again and shivered with excitement and nervousness. This toy was something really new and different, with the potential to bring her enormous pleasure. That only explained her excitement...her nervousness was entirely due to several recent...glitches...she'd experienced in testing recently. The other testers never mentioned problems like this, and that made her a little suspicious of all of the "random malfunctions" that happened in the toys SHE was testing. They were never serious or painful, but they could certainly be...intense.

It had started with a prototype vibrator that had an extra pattern that would burn out the motors in short order but made her clit feel things she didn't know it could feel. Similar things occurred with a few of the other vibrators she had tested. One in particular had its hardware modified in addition, a deep g-spot vibrator and clit vibe replaced with more powerful version and pattern software modified to make the most of the extra power. Rachel had cum her brains out screaming and orgasming harder than she ever had before, over and over. She noted the anomalous result in her report, and considered her repeat tests of that one as just a perk of the job.

Her company had started a line of electronic stimulation toys soon after that one. At first, they were little more than advanced TENS units with creative electrodes. The toys quickly grew more advanced, with more electrodes placed in more effective spots, and more advanced software. They occasionally "glitched" and gave her extra pleasure, but nothing extreme or excessive. She eventually got to test cutting-edge prototype toys that could create shivery electric tingles of pleasure that moved along its length inside her combined with an array of stimulation on her clit and electric pulses that made her muscles spasm in perfect harmony with the rhythm of the "fucking" it was giving her. It was intense beyond anything she'd ever experienced. That prototype was called the Cyberdick 3.2 and it "glitched" on her third test ride. A previously unused vibrator switched on, deep inside her, against her deepest hot spots, and the electric pulses somehow inside her and on her clit combined with it to bring her almost immediately to a full-body squirting orgasm. More waves of heat erupted from her pussy, shot up her spine, and exploded in her brain and entire body and her eyes rolled back in her head and she babbled softly as she quivered and twitched. Just before she passed out, the machine eased up on the stimulation. Her orgasm continued but for a moment she could take note of the massive puddle of squirt and think..."That's new!" Then the program brought her back to maximum intensity and thinking words became impossible as her eyes rolled back again.

It kept her like that until she was about to pass out and then let her breathe again and again and once more before the program finished by driving her to the biggest climax it could and letting her pass out...after a little more than an hour of non-stop full body orgasm. She woke up after just a minute or so, shaking like a leaf in the wind from pure endorphin high. She unplugged herself from the sex toys and curled up someplace comfy and just shook for a little. A little whispered "Wow." escaped her smiling lips a few times as her eyes stared dreamily into the distance. This experience was the most intense pleasure she'd ever experienced, but she now knew for sure that her devices had been fucked with. The other testers didn't have any similar stories. That was so incredibly far beyond what that toy was supposed to do that it kinda scared her. It stopped after an hour because it was programmed to. How long could it have kept her going? How long could she have endured that kind of orgasm? She had a lot of questions, but one thing she knew for sure:

She wanted MORE.

She'd had another few sessions with the Cyberdick 3.2 and that extreme level of performance was not repeated. The toy still made her scream, but not...that. That orgasm was an out-of-body experience, it was bliss, it was heaven, and she had been built up to it step by step. She was now sure, after reading the manual for this new toy, that this one was special somehow. It was named the Emmanuelle 0.1 alpha, and it combined the most powerfully stimulating and orgasmic techniques and technologies of every other sex toy she'd tested all at once. She looked up from the manual at the toy itself. It looked and felt like a lab experiment.

She sat in the chair and put her feet in the stirrups. With practiced motions, she quickly inserted an innocent-looking toy inside her vagina, one into her ass, suctioned one onto her clit, two onto her nipples, and stuck some large pads on her thighs and stomach. She secured herself with the restraints. She looked at the tablet screen attached to the chair.

At that moment, the screen glitched with a burst of static.

There was now suddenly a new setting. It was simply called "11". When she selected it, the "description" field read: THIS ONE IS JUST FOR RACHEL. IT GOES TO ELEVEN TO SEE HOW MANY ORGASMS RACHEL CAN TAKE. MAYBE SHE HAS THE TIME OF HER LIFE. MAYBE WE BREAK RACHEL WITH ORGASMS. MAYBE SHE ACCEPTS A JOB TESTING LOTS OF SUPER ORGASM MACHINES. WON'T KNOW UNTIL YOU TRY.

Rachel froze. She began to pant in very deep shaky breaths, her eyes wide. She was completely plugged into the machine and the START button was an inch from her fingertip. Her pussy was literally dripping, her clit visibly so hard it trembled. She could just select program #5 like she was supposed to. She didn't have to give into the lustful urge for intense pleasure that was surging through her.

The war raging behind her glassy eyes didn't show until she blinked, shrugged, chuckled, and said, "Fuck it."

She pushed the START button.

Rachel passively obeyed the screen's prompt to grab the hand grips, and wrist restraints snapped into place. The toys started to self-lubricate, the penetrating shafts began inflating, the clit and nipple toys began to actively suck with vacuum and also like lips, moving from base to tip of her sensitive nubs, and all the rest of everything seemed to move all on its own to settle into perfect contact with her skin around all of her erogenous zones and halfway to her knees.

This was far beyond the technology the manual had described and Rachel suddenly realized she might be in over her head. She didn't really care. She certainly wasn't going to let that concern diminish her enjoyment of this one bit, and it was too late for second thoughts. It already felt amazing and it was just getting started. For one moment, she wondered who made the changes in her toys and programs. Was it Janet, the shady CEO? Was it Dave, the creepy programmer? Rachel decided not to care as the pleasure shivering through her intensified yet again.

The suction on her clit and nipples intensified and the shafts in her pussy and ass continued to inflate. They grew longer and thicker until she was just exactly stuffed and full but not uncomfortable, somehow sweating lube as they swelled. At the moment they were the perfect size, they stopped growing and started vibrating powerfully. Filling her ass and pussy completely and vibrating intensely, the machine swiftly drove Rachel to the brink of a massive orgasm.

The machine stopped.

A little whine escaped her throat, but the machine quickly re-started at a lower intensity. The vibration built up and suddenly dropped, over and over again, building her to the brink and denying her a release. The really quite large toys inside her delivered intense vibration directly to her G-spot and all of the hot spots deep inside her. The machine learned her responses and quickly learned to keep her close to the edge of an orgasm. She thrust her hips and the machine slowed just a touch to keep her from making herself cum.

She realized the electrodes had not been used yet when they suddenly announced their presence by doing...something...and making her feel like her nipples and clit were getting passionately suckled and licked while the shafts penetrating her pussy and ass seemed to grow tongues all over that licked her walls as they fucked her.

"OH FUCK" screamed Rachel as her orgasm began. The electrodes were able to pulse low-frequency waves through her that made her muscles spasm just right to keep her orgasm going and going as long as the program wanted. While doing that, they could also simultaneously deliver high-frequency electric pulses into her body in many places with pinpoint accuracy to create tingles that moved through her body under computer control. Somebody had studied what the most intense and prolonged types of orgasms felt like and how to get a computer to re-create that. Rachel felt energy waves tingling along her skin and through her core in the exact patterns of a Tantric orgasm, exploding in her pelvis and blasting up her spine, over and over.

The pads on her belly and thighs came to life and enhanced the waves traveling through her. It was like she felt herself filling up with energy and light and it made her want to laugh out loud. Then she actually did start to laugh as the skins of the shafts inside her lit up their electrodes and synced with the vibrators, and she was already cumming but it felt like she was building up to something else, like a bigger level of orgasm, she laughed and laughed as it built and built and then...

Rachel quivered and squirted and screamed as her entire body seemed to fluoresce like xenon in an arc lamp with ecstasy. Her eyes rolled back and she came too hard to think and came and came and came... She screamed and twitched for a few minutes, and then her twitching slowed, and a slow hypnotic beat began to come from the chair's speakers. The electrodes synced with the music and the vibrators to get Rachel's brain to produce delta, then theta and alpha waves. Her hips ground like a dancer at a rave, slowing with the beat. She dropped into a deep hypnotic orgasmic trance followed by a very alert hypersensitive trance state where all she could do was focus on the pleasure she was being force-fed. This dropped her heart rate and relaxed her body but didn't diminish her pleasure at all. And it enabled that pleasure to increase almost exponentially without hurting her body.

She submitted to it willingly, her body orgasming harder and harder, her pussy squeezing and snapping with more and more force, as her perception of pleasure grew and grew beyond mere muscle spasms and friction into a computer-controlled dance of nerve endings that seemed to have no upper limit. Her eyes were wide and she gasped as she felt like there was an infinity of space for her orgasm to expand into and as it began to do so, she stood at a precipice and gazed at that infinity and knew it would be inside her and filled with starfire and she wanted it more than she'd ever wanted anything. She gasped in rhythm with the spasms of her pussy and in rhythm with the stronger and stronger explosions of pleasure that shot through her whole body. The all-encompassing lightning bolts of pleasure that blasted through every fiber of her being grew stronger with each pulse.

She gasped and gasped and gasped as each pulse ran through her and each spasm was a new highest peak of pleasure. Her eyes were wide with disbelief and joy as it kept feeling better and better. For ten minutes straight, a pulse ran through her muscles and brain every 0.8 seconds as the perfectly computer controlled orgasm followed its program and grew more and more intense. Rachel endured 750 of these pulses with each of them deliberately a little stronger than the last.

By the end of it, she should have been eye-rolled and babbling, but she wasn't. The ramp-up had deliberately been slow enough to allow her to remain semi-conscious as her body pulsed and churned through the most intense orgasm she had ever imagined, as it kept on growing stronger and stronger. Then the stimulation changed, and she had an anal orgasm, then a vaginal one, then a clitoral one, then one from her nipples and spine, and then they started to combine but she could feel each separate orgasm like listening to an orchestra and hearing a bit of each instrument, but she could feel all of it, and it was like having 4 orgasms at once. And then the pleasure waves combined like they were pumping an ejaculation from her pussy and ass up her spine and into her brain where she exploded.

Over and over and over, Rachel was zapped from within by a full body orgasm that made her eyes roll back and made it impossible to think about anything but the pleasure. Unlike the last time, there was never a moment where she needed to ease off, she never felt the need to pass out, her orgasm just filled her over and over, bigger and bigger, more and more intense. Her eyes open wide, Rachel gasped and gasped and gasped softly as her blank mind was utterly overwhelmed by ecstasy over and over. The waves of pleasure from her ass, pussy, clit, and nipples seemed to explode through and swirl around her body like the explosions in a piston engine and join together to blast their combined energy up her spine, lighting up her brain and all of her senses in a full-body tantric orgasm like she'd read about but not imagined she'd experience for a long time if ever. Her entire body felt like her clit and pussy felt when she was cumming hard "normally".

Her super orgasm continued, over and over, stronger and stronger, her eyes glassy and blank, she began to drool slightly as her mind remained blank, unable to form any thoughts through the unbelievable roar of pleasure coming from every fiber of her body.

And Janet, the CEO of Rachel's company, watched her blank wide open gaze on a monitor next to all of Rachel's vital signs. Designing sex toys was a profitable business, but if she managed to develop the technology and techniques to reliably drive someone out of their mind with pleasure, she'd have more than money, she would have a secret weapon, maybe even the secret of mind control, to offer in exchange for real power out there in the shadier parts of the world. The implications were terrifying, and it all started with this young woman on her screen willingly cumming her brains out and not yet realizing how literally true that was about to be...

Rachel didn't care. She probably wouldn't care even if someone had stopped her orgasm right then and explained it to her. She just wanted to feel more of this, and right now, that was all she was gonna get and she was fine with it. She didn't have to try for the orgasm, it was like she was being pumped full of it. She came and came and came and gently moaned, "Oh, God," as her entire body blazed with pleasure beyond what she'd thought possible. The pleasure didn't relent, it didn't get old or boring, it erupted from her ass and pussy and clit and surged through her entire body. She couldn't believe how intense it was, if she could think about it...which she couldn't. She just...loved it.

She didn't even get close to passing out like the last time, but slowly and surely, pulse by pulse, each spasm grew more intense than the last, driving her orgasm higher and higher, cumming harder and harder, giving in more and more to the pleasure that would soon take over her world and soon after, likely, obliterate it.

She didn't know it, but each pulse of her orgasm was teaching the machine how to create and enhance this effect in her and eventually others. Every single pulse of irresistible ecstasy that raced through her body was like the blow of a blacksmith's hammer, forging the weapon her captor was making from Rachel's lust, making it ever stronger.

If Rachel had known, she wouldn't have cared one fucking bit. She just wanted to enjoy cumming her brains out harder and harder and harder as the seconds passed into minutes which passed into hours...