Strange Happenings in Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WF06
WF06
194 Followers

We made it through the real movie and started the first porn movie and about halfway into it she suggested we go to bed and watch the movie. We did and we had a wonderful and robust sex session. She got off the bed and went into the bathroom and returned with a warm wet washcloth and cleaned my dick thoroughly. We started kissing and fondling each other. She suddenly moved from my lips and leaned over my dick and looked at in her hand and then slowly leaned over and took it into her mouth for the first time ever. As soon as I got over the shock I was in heaven. She was giving what I thought was a wonderful blowjob and not wanting to ruin it for her I pulled her off and rolled her onto her back and stuck my wet cock into her waiting pussy for another round of excitable sex. Again she cleaned me up and once more took me into her mouth and we did the whole thing again. Then Ann started in once more which would make 4 times I had sex in one night.

I was in no way complaining but the next day at work was going to be rough for sure.

This last time she continued to suck on my cock for a longer time and I told her she should stop before she got a surprise. She shocked me when she said that it would be all right but she did stop and mounted me for a final cum by both of us. This would probably be the most excitable and wildest night of our sexual lives. 4 orgasms for me that night and two the next morning. Not bad for a 42-year-old man I didn't think. While we continued to have good sex for the remainder of the week this night was not repeated. On Saturday I took her back to Green River to meet our friends so the girls could start their long trip back to Oklahoma on Sunday morning. I went back to camp and resumed my sexual affair with my EMT.

In early June, my area of the project was finished and I was laid off by the contractor. After a tearful goodbye and a hot and heavy sex filled night in a local motel room I made the trip home to my wife and family. I tried to act as normal as I ever was but I guess I failed as Ann, my wife, had a feeling something was bothering me and went on a search for information. She found a card with a love note in my briefcase and sent the kids to my mothers and confronted me. I was expecting to get my marching papers but instead I got an inquisition as to how it all came about and my feelings for my EMT. I explained the best I could without outright lying to her to save my skin, simply modifying some details, and omitting others, like the fact she had blown me and that I had eaten her pussy and had even had a few 69's. All right, I lied through my teeth.

At the end of the inquisition she stated that it was her belief that I was the victim of a conniving and gold digging whore of a woman with a desire to get ahead by snaring a man with a future, namely me, stupid and gullible asshole that I am. Her words, as I remember them. She then basically said that no woman would be able to steal her man and proceeded to prove it by trying to fuck me to death. Or maybe she was really trying to kill me and I could not blame her if she did. For the next few weeks we had sex almost everywhere imaginable. On a couple of riverbanks while fishing, on a high cliff overlooking the lake, at some cattle pens, my mom and dad's driveway while they were out of town on vacation, our shower, our living room floor and even in our bed. I had more blowjobs than you could imagine, albeit without cuming in her mouth. I knew what she was doing and I appreciated it to no end. I also enjoyed the hell out it.

While I was working in Wyoming I befriended and did a major favor that would aid the career of a young man named Mack. About 6 weeks after I got back home from that project I received a phone call from someone that said they were with one of the largest international construction companies in the world and that they had a new project to build a new state of the art tank farm and pumping station for Amoco Pipeline Company in what had been a cornfield in Illinois about 100 miles from Chicago, and they were in desperate need of someone with my credentials to take it over and complete in on time and under budget. After some discussion, I learned that my friend from Wyoming had told someone about me and that someone told someone in the company he worked for and as that company had an immediate need for someone with my experience and knowledge they called me.

After a bit of negotiations with the company and discussions with my wife, I accepted the job and we packed up my blazer and we took off for Illinois and a new adventure. One of the reasons they had been having so much trouble finding people was that the pipefitter and boilermaker unions in Chicago were picketing the jobsite wanting their people to man the job. Actually, they did not want the job, they just did not want this company to have it. I never did figure out the wisdom of their thinking and no one was ever able to explain it to me.

I was only mildly surprised to find that my friend was already on the new site as the guy that had given my name to the company was his lifelong friend. We were able to hire a crew of pipe welders, mostly from Texas and Louisiana as this particular project would fall under the rules of the American Petroleum Institute (API) and few people up there knew API procedures and owned their own welding rigs and were willing to risk possibly getting shot at by the picketers like we had been a time or two. (Yes, this is true. They did not really shoot at us as much as they would bounce a .22 round off a vessel or piece of equipment just to keep us on our toes. It worked, mostly, as ricochets make a funny but distinctive sound).

Now, my friend was a notorious womanizer it seemed. I do not know how many women he had sex with but he was on either his second or third wife and I know for a fact he was getting more or less regular blowjobs from at least two of the maids in our camp in Wyoming. Easy living, smoking, drinking, over eating, and all that had greatly lowered his body's natural resistance to things like strokes and heart attacks. The idea of a bullet bouncing off the piece of equipment he was operating gave Mack what turned out to be a mild heart attack, although we did not know how severe it was at the time. I said I would contact Linda, his wife back in Missouri, and inform her of his condition. When I reached her, and informed her that he was in the hospital after having a heart attack she acted like she did not believe that he had and was trying to pull something. I did not know the shape of their marriage so I did not say anything but when she told me she would come up to see him I told her to contact me with her flight information and that I would meet her at her gate and take her to Mack's home and give her his pickup keys so she would have something to drive.

The next morning, I drove into Chicago to Midway Airport and after finding the proper gate I waited the half hour or so necessary for her plane to land and arrive at the gate and then deplane. I was holding a sign that simply said "Linda." Shortly a fairly attractive slim blonde came up to me. She had short hair dark brown hair, nice legs, and some signs of a bad case of chickenpox as a child. Not bad, but enough she would never be considered truly beautiful. She looked to be in her mid to late 30s and had what looked to be a perky set of 34Bs sitting high on her chest. I was mildly surprised as I had seen the two women he had been with in Wyoming and they in no way came up to the level of this young lady. She introduced herself as did I and then asked if I had any new information on Mack's condition. I did not and after claiming her luggage, we left for our trip back to our town.

There was not a lot of conversation for the first 30 or 40 miles and then she stated to ask questions about Mack and what he had been doing and if I knew of any relationships he might be having at the time. I told her that we worked together and that we drove the 20 miles into work and back home with another friend, his roommate, which she had known for years as they were all from the same home town, but that was about it as I spent my time with my wife and that other than a couple of drinks with all of us and most of our wives at the bar where we cashed our paychecks on Friday afternoon. Two or three beers and several buckets of salted in the shell peanuts with the shells thrown onto the wood floor to help polish it. Other than that, we did not socialize. She accepted this without further comment. Once we reached Mack's apartment I took her suitcase into his room and grabbed his truck keys and we left. I led her to the small apartment we had rented over a motel office to grab a bite to eat and to let her meet my wife who would maybe go with us to the hospital 20 miles away.

At the hospital, we learned that Mack had only had a mild heart malfunction of some sort and after 4 days was released to go home. He talked some doctor into giving him a release for work after telling the doctor he did not do anything strenuous and that he could not afford to miss work, not if the doctor wanted to get paid. The doctor told him that strenuous also included sex, so don't do it.

My wife and Linda spent a lot of time together that week and much to my surprise became close friends and confidants, at least for right then and there, but would never be lasting friends. Linda told my wife that all Mack's parts still worked properly so she would be going home. My wife asked what she meant as the doctor had told her no sex. Linda told her that she took off her top and he got hard and she gave him a blowjob and got him off onto her chest without having sex. I could not believe she had told my wife such a personal thing. I guess I was still feeling the effects of a sheltered childhood and could not believe the things women talked about or told each other. They seemed to be more forthcoming than men were. Ann would not tell me what she told Linda about it. Linda came by a couple of days later to say she appreciated what we had done for her and Mack and that she was going home. Mack took her to the airport and was back at work on Monday.

Things went smoothly for the next two months and the project was progressing nicely and we were a little ahead of schedule even with the rocky start we had endured. Ann and I were enjoying our lives together touring the local area on weekends and the sex was great. We rented a VCR and watched lot of movies in the evening. Quite often the evening entailed some wine, a porn movie, a blowjob, and some serious sex. As I said, an enjoyable time. Then it all changed...

One day my Ann told me she had received a call from Linda saying that Mack was going to file for a divorce as he had met someone and had fallen in love. He had met a divorced woman with 2 kids and she had invited him to move in with her 5 days after meeting. Knowing Mack as I did, I figured it was really his small head that was in love and not the big one although the big one was probably very distracted and/or confused. We would see. We did meet her and saw that she was fairly pretty in a cheap sort of way and had huge boobs, compared to Linda's small B cup tits. Neither Ann nor I was impressed with her, nor did we think we would be lasting friends.

Linda called back to Ann and asked if we would pick her up at Midway Airport again the next day as she was flying up to see about saving her marriage. The girls would spend their days doing girl things and Ann would fix supper for the three of us and then Linda would go to Mack's in the evening so they could talk and she could see and try to understand what was going on with Mack and their marriage. At the close of the evening she would return to our place to spend the night, sleeping on the large couch across the room from our bed. It was only a two-room apartment after all, with one of the rooms being a bedroom/living room combination and the other being the kitchen/dining room.

We would normally sit and talk for a bit when she returned to our place. I knew that she was getting the short and dirty end of the stick and I lost most of what little respect I had for Mack as a person. As a member of my crew he was top notch, but as a person he was far from it. Very far, and I felt sorry for Linda. They did have two children back in Missouri. We laughed and joked more than talking seriously or anything while we were all together before bed. I knew that the two girls talked all day but nothing was ever said to me about what they talked about. My wife could keep a secret like you wouldn't believe, if she wanted to, that is.

On the third evening Linda was in the shower located just off the kitchen and Ann was elbow deep into flour making something for supper. I was sitting on the bed drinking a beer and watching the evening news when I heard Linda ask Ann to go into the living and get the clothes she had forgotten on the couch. Ann told her that she had flour clear up to her elbows and for Linda to go ahead and go in and get her clothes and that I would not care.

Linda told me to close my eyes and not peek, and I told her I had a better idea and for her to close hers so she could not tell if I peeked or not as I was watching the evening news. She came in quickly, dressed in only a lacy white bra and light blue panties. She looked good. Damned good. Slim and trim, fit even. I pretended to not look, but who are we trying to kid here anyhow. Hell, yes, I looked and committed what I saw to memory.

After Linda left for her evening with Mack, Ann and I had errands to run like go to the grocery store and a couple of other places she had not been able to go to while Linda was staying there. Later that night after Linda was in bed and asleep, Ann and I were lying in bed snuggling and talking quietly Ann whispered, "Linda wants to suck your cock." I think I sat straight up in bed and almost shouted "WHAT??????"

"Quiet! I said that Linda wants to suck your cock".

"She said this?"

"Not in so many words but she wants to, believe me."

"And you would be all right with this? You want me to have sex with her?"

"No. I do not want you to have sex with her but I do want you to let her suck you off."

"She doesn't swallow and you know what I feel about not cuming in something warm and wet."

"Let me worry about that."

Trying to see if she was serious or not, I said, "If you are sure, go get her."

Surprising me and shocking me even more, Ann got out of bed and walked over to the couch and started to softly call for Linda to wake up. Either Linda was dead to the world or she was faking it, but she did not respond. Ann came back to the bed and told me to go try. I looked at her and again asked if this was what she wanted and she told me It was and wasn't that sort of thing every man's fantasy? I told her I did not know about every man but while I had thought of it a few times it wasn't that high on my list of desires as I loved making love to and with her. She told me to go try my luck so I got out of bed with a hardon you could have hung a winter coat on and walked over to Linda and quietly asked her if she would like help Ann make this swelling go down.

No reply. None at all. I tried again and after not getting a reply I returned to the bed where Ann proceeded to swallow my dick. When I felt myself getting close I raised up to get her to come up so I could finish up by fucking her. She surprised me by using her left hand and arm to push me back down and went on sucking my cock and when I shot off she took it all and swallowed down without losing a drop. I was in total shock, but immensely satisfied. We hugged and kissed and went to sleep, but before we went to sleep I told Ann that if she was serious then she needed to talk to Linda the next day while they had all day alone to talk and plan or whatever. I also said that when I got home that we were going to have a long overdue and serious frank talk about us, the past, the present, and the biggest concern, the future. She agreed, kissed me, and turned over to snuggle own into me.

When I got to the house the next day I found Ann busy making supper and Linda at the table with a soda. They both greeted me warmly with Ann giving me my usual kiss. As soon as the greetings were over I went into the front room to get clean clothes. I had gotten into the habit of showering just as soon as I came in the house unless I was going to be working on something else for a while. As I came back through the kitchen enroute to the shower I heard Linda ask if I needed help washing my back and Ann asked if I needed help washing my front. I chose to ignore both questions for some reason. Besides, the shower in that apartment was too small. Way too small. And the fact that I could not come up with any snappy retort had absolutely nothing to do with my silence I assure you.

We had another of Ann's wonderful suppers. Gosh, that girl could cook. She had learned well from her mother and grandmother. Supper that night was hand breaded chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes with a big bowl of cream gravy. There was also green beans and candied carrots to go along with it. I was going to have a left-over chicken fried steak sandwich for lunch the next day. Linda said that she was positive that she was eating much better than Mack was. Ann told her she was glad she enjoyed it and Linda said that she knew she did not cook nearly as well as Ann did because her mother had been a horrible cook so she did not have anyone to teach her properly. She learned from a book and had lots of takeout.

After that wonderful supper, Linda left for her time with Mack. I asked Ann if Linda was making any progress in saving their marriage. She told me did not think so and that Linda was thinking about not trying anymore as it seemed a lost cause. She said she was going back to Missouri on Saturday afternoon. I told Ann that I hated to see a marriage fail but knowing Mack as I had for this short time I could see the writing on the wall that her efforts would be in vain. Mack was just that kind of guy, letting his little head do most all his thinking for him and damn the consequences. Ann said that while she did not know Mack all that well she had formed that same opinion and that she felt sorry for Linda as she did not deserve what was being handed to her even though she was not all that innocent herself. I asked what she meant by that statement and she just said that she could not tell me more right then, maybe later, so to please just drop it for now.

Ann got up and went to the cabinet and then turned and looked at me and asked if I wanted a beer, whisky, or wine for the talk I had mentioned last night. I told her that I did not really care but I thought a couple of stiff drinks might be best so she got the glasses and ice and sprite and then the bottle of VO and poured a good shot into each glass and topped them with a bit of Sprite and handed me one and said "Shut up and drink. We'll talk with the second glass." I shut up and drank, as did she. Then she poured the second round and said "Okay, let's talk. What is on your mind, Honey?"

"Are you sure you are ready for this 'talk'? It could get intense and heavy and difficult for both of us as we will be going into uncharted territories, a lot I fear, and I am concerned about possible consequences and potential hard feelings. If we continue, we will have to have an iron clad agreement that from right here, right now at 723 PM today back to the time we were born things did happen but they are past and of absolutely no consequence so they have no bearing on our relationship or marriage and that any and all questions asked by either of us in good faith will be answered fully and honestly to the best of our knowledge or ability. Also, that anything that happens this week never happened. What happens in Manteno stays in Manteno. Do you agree to this?"

WF06
WF06
194 Followers