Strange Happenings in Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WF06
WF06
194 Followers

"What you say scares me, Honey."

"It scares the Hell out of me, too, but it is the only way I see we can ease our minds and personal doubts about each other and ourselves. Do you agree to try it? If it gets to heavy we can stop but we must agree that whatever we have talked about will fall under the agreement I just told you about. Well?"

"I think I agree but I am still afraid. Can we start off with some easy questions? Give me an example."

"Of course we can. We will treat it like a good bath. We will stick a toe in to see how it feels and when we get used to the heat we will stick our whole foot in and as soon as we are comfortable there we can get in a little deeper and soon we can be in clear up to our ears."

"Okay. Let's do it. What is the first question, if you will go first to sort of set the stage, if you will." Ann finally said after a bit more consideration and finishing off that second drink before she made what appeared to be a slightly stronger third drink for each of us. She almost never drinks like this and I knew I had to slow her down so I added some more sprite to the glasses and told her to sip it and make it last. Then I looked her in the eyes and asked,

"Can I use dirty words at times? Words you have heard in movies but have never heard me utter but may be fitting here at time?"

"Yes, if it fits, but please remember that there a couple of words that I positively hate, so don't use them, please."

"I know and I won't. Do you enjoy the porn movies we saw lately?"

"Yeah, I guess. Some are enjoyable and some are just gross."

"What type movies or scenes do you like and do they make you horny?"

"I can't really say I have a favorite scene. I like to watch two people getting naked and making out and then having sex. I am not all that much into sex between two women but some are very good and can get me going. Other than that, I really like a movie with a story instead of just a bunch of people having sex for no reason. I refuse to watch two men having sex.... That is so gross."

"What about threesomes?"

"Not so much, but I did like the ones with two women and one man better than two men and one woman. I don't know if I could handle having sex with two men at the same time."

"I don't think I could ever watch you with another man, but on that same note, women are made so that they could handle two or maybe even three men under the right circumstances."

"In your dreams. Ain't nobody ever going back there... not ever! I still don't think I could ever enjoy having sex with two men at the same time."

"What about a threesome with two women and one man?"

"That would be better, I think. In real life, I think I would enjoy watching another woman sucking your cock, but I don't think I would ever touch the other woman, just watch her suck you off. Who knows what might happen after a few drinks and then watching things happen. I might surprise myself but I really have never thought about doing it before."

"Is that why you brought up what you did about Linda last night?"

"Yes."

"Did she really say she wanted to suck my cock?"

"No, well, sort of. She said she bet you would have the largest cock she had ever had in her mouth. I just said that after I had the idea. But it sounded good to me so I thought I would see if it would happen. It didn't"

"You would like it to? Have her join us in bed?"

"Just for this one time, yes I think I would." Damn, what was I hearing from this woman I thought I knew?

"If it had of happened, or does happen, what will you do? Will you join in or what?"

"Up to a point, yes, I would join in."

"And what is that point?"

"I don't know right now. I guess it depends on what happens and what kind of mood I get into. Maybe how much I have to drink."

"Would you have sex with Linda?"

"No, probably not, maybe, I don't know. Depends on how drunk and horny I get."

"And none of this would not bother you the next day or next year or a decade down the road?"

"No, not this time as it would be my idea and I made a promise."

"Promises are broken all the time."

"Not by me."

"Did you talk to her today about your idea?"

"Sort of, yes."

"What do you mean "sort of'? Either you did or you didn't."

"Okay, we talked and she said she would love to suck your cock and she wants to fuck you because of that large cock she knows you have, but I don't know if I can let that happen, so nothing may happen because I don't trust her not to try to get you to fuck her, but if it doesn't, we will still have lots of ideas for our fantasy discussions."

"How many men have you had sex with?"

"Boy, talk about changing the subject suddenly. I have had sex with two men, you and that boyfriend, and have sucked the cock of one more, once. We were on a date and he wanted sex but I wouldn't so I wound up giving him a blowjob instead. It was just the once and I never went out with him again. In fact, I never went out with anyone after I returned home until I met you and no one since either, I might add."

"You told me you had a fight with your mother and went to stay with your boyfriend and he made you have sex with him. Were you a still a virgin when you went to him or had he already gotten to you?"

"It is starting to get personal now. I had already had sex with him a couple of times when I went to stay with him."

"How did that come about?"

"Like it always does. We were at his apartment and he gave me a couple of drinks of whiskey and we stated making out and the next thing I knew we were doing it."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"That was a long time ago and I was only barely 18 and it hurt the first time, but yes I did enjoy it more the second time if I remember it correctly."

"Did he give you orgasms?"

"Sometimes, but not often. He thought more of himself than he did me."

"When did he make you suck him off the first time?"

"He didn't make me suck him off for a month or so. But he would pull out of me before he came and would grab my head and stick his cock in my mouth and have me finish him and he would come in my mouth and he would make me swallow it. I hated that part. Then later on he sometimes would just want a blowjob instead of pussy."

Hearing her say 'pussy' surprised me to no end as she just did not use those type words. I did not ever remember her saying it before, but she had said 'fuck' a couple of times while we were making love. "Is that why you have waited over 21 years to let me get my cock into your mouth?"

"Yes. I'm sorry but I knew it would bring back bad memories."

"Why did you give me a blowjob at the cabin and then all those at home and then that wonderful one last night and why did you let me come in your mouth when you knew I would make love to you and cum in your pussy like always?"

"I don't know. It just seemed like the thing to do and I wanted to do it, and I did not mind it at all and I will do it again. And often, too."

"Thank you for that and you know I love the holy hell out of you, don't you?"

"Of course I do. And I love you, too. That is why we are still together." And she leaned over and kissed me.

"Why have you not let me kiss your pussy when I have tried. I really wanted to?

"For the same reason I would not suck your cock, I think. Bad memories."

"Did the boyfriend eat your pussy?"

"No. I think it is just the whole oral sex thing."

"What about tonight when Linda gets back? What are your plans?"

"Right now, I don't have any real plans. We will just have to wait and see what frame of mind she is in and play it by ear. Do you want to let her suck your cock?"

"Let me say that I am not opposed to the idea but I would be just as happy if it was you that sucked me off. I damn sure do not want anything to come between us or cause us problems. I think I would feel rather funny with you there watching or even participating. Probably less weird but a whole lot more exciting if you were an active participant. Really exciting. I would also worry that regardless of our agreement that if I had any kind of sex with Linda that sooner or later you would bring it up in an argument or something, so I don't know what I really want. I know I really screwed up in Wyoming and almost ruined a great marriage and partnership and I do not want to do anything or let anything happen that might jeopardize our relationship any further. Besides, she might not like my little guy, you know."

"Give me a break. She would love it at much as your nurse in Wyoming did. When I called her house in Utah to see where you two might be I talked to her husband and told him about you two and he said he figured as much as she was all stretched out so he knew she was fucking someone besides him." DAMN!!! What a statement for a man to make, admitting that he had a small dick and another man had stretched his wife out enough for him to notice it. Damn, what a downer that must have been. Wouldn't do a man's ego much good at all, would it?

"Okay, Honey. I think I am finished, at least for now, so it is your turn to ask whatever you want to."

"Same rules?? Full truth always with no fear of reprisal?"

"Yes, Honey, I will answer truthfully."

"That should be a change because I never felt I could trust your answers, especially about Wyoming. Okay, how many women have you had sex with?"

I have had real sex with just two women... you and Beth. When I was 17 I did get to stick my dick into an older woman of 19 or 20 once but was so nervous and dumb that I just bounced up and down for a couple of minutes and pulled out without even cuming. She said 'you have never done this before, have you?' I told her no but she did not offer to be a teacher."

"How many women have given you blowjobs?"

"Really, only you have taken it to climax and that was last night. Beth sucked it some a few times but I never let her finish me off."

"You told me Beth never sucked you cock as she was a Mormon and did not do that."

"I lied. I don't know who I was trying to protect but she did take it into her mouth and suck on it a few times for short periods. Nothing for the movies I assure you."

"Did you cum in her?"

"Always. She was on the pill I guess. Besides, remember I got clipped 15 or so years ago."

"So, you have only seen two women undressed then."

"Well, not counting various strippers I saw when your brother or uncle took me to a bar to shoot pool, the only other woman I have ever seen in their underwear more than once was your sister. When she lived with us that time she would almost constantly come into that big bathroom while I was getting ready for work to also start getting ready for her job. All I ever saw was her in her bra and panties but they were often lacy so you would see the dark of her bush, which looked like a forest down there, and the dark spots through her bra. I tried to get her to wait for me to finish but as always, she would not listen. You know how she was... remember her either undoing her top or even taking it off in the car if it was too hot for her. Nothing funny ever happened because you know I did not care for your sister at all for many years and what I saw did not excite me. Honest, Honey. And while I like her more now, she still doesn't excite me in the least."

"Who does?"

"You do. Always have and always will. You are what they say about a fine wine. You get better with age. Not one of our or your friends excite me in the least. I look at the cheerleaders I dated in school that were so special and now they have to turn sideways to get through a door. You are so beautiful to me."

"Remember that you are supposed to be telling the honest truth here."

"I am, Honey. I am."

"What about those years in Vietnam? Did you get some from the bar girls or house girls or anyone?"

"Oh, Hell no. In the first place, that first year I was out in the field the entire time and not in a town or village so there wasn't any opportunity even if I had of wanted to try my luck. And any woman you might see out was probably a camp follower, meaning a whore, or else a Viet Cong sympathizer or member...or both. I did not trust a single person out there but my team. There was so much VD in that country as those Orientals are nasty, dirty, uncouth backwards heathens with the morals and sense of a stray dog for the most part. And they were mostly not very pretty either. The only Vietnamese women I saw that I might consider halfway pretty were half French I think. Daughters of old plantation owners, but those were few and far between up in the highlands around Kontum as most planters had left the country or at least sent their families away when the war got hot. Who could blame them? I would not want my family there, Hell, I didn't want to be there. The second tour I was not around a town and I was working 12 to 14 hours a day and never went out."

"So, you have only made love to three women?"

"Two.... You and Beth. The one in high school was an abbreviated attempt at intercourse by an inept and untrained dummy, so that doesn't count. And I never saw anything as we were in my car out in the country late at night. Braille system I guess. Feel and fumble."

"Poor baby...."

"Honey, I am so sorry I got involved with Beth and broke our wedding vows like I did. I...."

"Hush! We agreed that everything was in the past and that anything that happens this week never happened. Remember?"

WF06
WF06
194 Followers