All Comments on 'Strange Haven'

by LoveMenLoveSex

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loooove it!!!!!

Beautifully written great job I mean I can't say enough how much of a great job you did there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Strange Haven

A Very good story, rates high marks.

I think it stretches for a bit much pulling anal near the conclusion, almost as an effort to get everything in on the first try.

And there's a caravan out back?

Maybe there's more in the story before Dan returns?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well-written and absorbing!

I've been looking for a good prisoner-escapes story and you've ticked all the boxes on what I wanted to read, very well. I like the depth of the characters, even in this introduction and I really liked your descriptions and the way each of the characters viewpoints was tackled. Hot. Interesting. Well-written. Five stars!

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 8 years ago
WOW!!!

Erotic writing at its finest. The descriptive detail had me in bed with them feeling what they were feeling. I agree with another comment that I'd like to see this story continue, but given the situation he's in, it would be difficult. I would hate to see these two part. Maybe a knock on the door and a divorce petition from fat, cheating hubby. But, how do you explain him to the kids? If you can keep them together, I'll buy whatever you can concoct.

jkthekatjkthekatover 8 years ago
Wow is Right !

There are never enough good comments after a story this well written, so graphic and sensual! Well done! We should collaborate on a story !

Jack

BbraveBbraveover 8 years ago
Blown Away

This is so good. Really, really good. Thank you for writing it! The story itself is interesting and edgy -- her situation so real and unfortunate, his dangerous, hard, unfair. Both characters are so sympathetic.

Love your writing style, and, well, just can't say enough about how perfect the sex scenes are -- I was right there with them every second (thanks!). Just beautiful. It can't be easy to describe how perfect sex feels minute to minute for both the man and the woman, but you seem to have nailed it!

This was really just so well done. It's in my list of Favorites now and I know I'll be going back to it again and again.

miwoodsmanmiwoodsmanover 8 years ago
Excellent

Sara's sadness is palpable and gives this story the humanity that is missing in a lot of erotica. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well written and...

... I very much appreciate the moment that this story transitioned to a definite point of consent. I do not personally care for nonconsent stories and although this story is well written, I would not have enjoyed it nearly as much if it had been based in coersion or rape. Thanks for the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Raw. Real.

This is a story that needed to be written. That much is obvious. So many of us live this same story--lives of quiet desperation--in which we are denied the intimacy, the release, the abandon, we need to feel full, complete, human. Sometimes we feel trapped by our lives, by our partners, by our circumstances, but are too hemmed in by life to change, or to be able to change the calculus of our lives. And then a stranger comes along, releasing the flood of emotion, the pent up power of our true sexual selves. In that moment, we are whole, free, and able to experience lust as our real selves, not the one we've allowed to serve as our proxy in the world.

I know this story, because I've lived it for so many years, but I've never seen it written so well.

It's been more than a year since I've been able to read a story here on Lit, more than a year since I've been able to return to the work of the authors whose writing I admire and try my best to emulate. It's been like a conversation too suddenly interrupted, like a door slammed shut. I'm so glad I returned to find this story first. Thanks for writing it. Thanks for putting yourself out there in this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A nice blend!

I liked this very much. You gave the characters a real mix of need and passion while keeping the emotional content very high. Kudos to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good so far

But where is the ending! He is still on the run and the dogs are close on his trail.

brad42brad42almost 8 years ago
passion

Excellent telling of the passion they felt together.

blackIceo1blackIceo1almost 8 years ago
Superb

writing and amazing imagery and language: "...his finger slide into her ass, sparking a coruscation in the meandering trail of nerves threaded through her pelvis". Phew, can almost feel that sensation!

Looking forward to more of these characters and to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Are you going to write more?

I really want to know what happens next.

ragaeragaealmost 7 years ago
BRILLIANT

Very well written and a definitive 5 *. Next part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Wow! Generally I don't read stories about straight sex, just not my cup of tea, but this... Lady (you are a woman, right?) you can write! And it looks like if write about ANYTHING i will want to read it. Do you publish? I wouldn't mind paying for a book.

Alex D.

fivefplan1fivefplan1about 4 years ago
WOW

What a story, kept me gripped to the end. Needs and second chapter.

OmenainenOmenainenabout 4 years ago
Thank you!

I keep coming back to this one. I first read it and liked it, but it feels like it’s growing on me more as the time passes. Would love to know what happened to them but on the other hand it’s great not to know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

cheater tag missing

SexecclecticSexecclecticalmost 2 years ago

Damn. Damn!. That was so well written. Its so much better when characters aren’t described in detail, when what matters is in their hearts and minds. A masterful ode to primal needs as well.

Sman4444Sman4444over 1 year ago

Great writing. I guess that explains women helping men escape - like Dannemora, NY

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous