All Comments on 'Strange Hunger'

by CyranoJ

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
...damn

The story is enough to be interesting even after the lust has died down which, considering that the story is basically "girl spirals into ever increasing sluthood" is actually really impressive.

good writing, minimal typos. Well researched. 10/10.

CyranoJCyranoJalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

The phrases "well researched" and "minimal typos" are balm to an author's heart. :) Thanks for reading and commenting, glad you enjoyed!

ReadatworkReadatworkalmost 7 years ago
Well written

Beyond the erotic cool sexual scenes, well written interpersonal dialogue and atmosphere, a truly authentic depiction of street life and recreational, err activities. Once the line is crossed, one can never go back. mind you, first story of yours.....

CyranoJCyranoJalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Once the line is crossed...

You caught the basic thrust of the story in one sentence. Well done, and thank you for reading and commenting.

LalasLandLalasLandover 5 years ago
Truly enjoyable!

I've rarely enjoyed a story as much on here as I did this one! As the previous comments already stated, the story is engaging on its own even after the first, and worst, of the arousal is appeased. And compared to other pieces on here, the typos and errors are practically negligible. You have a lovely style, and I look forward to reading more of your work!

CyranoJCyranoJover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks very much!

Glad you enjoyed!

AltissimusAltissimusover 3 years ago
Well done

Excellent writing and an intriguing tale. I found myself finishing this for the story, rather than the sex....a first, on this site. A solid grasp of the psychology, too...equally rare. Bravo.

CyranoJCyranoJover 3 years agoAuthor
I'm honoured...

... seriously. "Strange Hunger" is probably the story I'm proudest of on this site, as regards the authenticity of both kink and psychology. Always pleased to see it land. Many thanks for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Noooo why did the bro died so quick wtf I was so surprised to read he died right after they did it ..!! There was so much potential with Chris and Hanna! I stopped reading after that. I loved how well written everything was until then. Love their relationship. Loved how aggressive and jealous he is. Whyd you have to kill him so quick author...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please can you PLEASE make a spin off of this if you have free time..? Where Chris dont die and their story goes on. I REALLY love what they have going on. Theres so much potential there. Please consider it author. Id definitely be following. I love this story

CyranoJCyranoJover 2 years agoAuthor

The idea of an alternate story with Chris and Hanna is kind of interesting, actually. I'm glad the characters interest you. Chris died in this version because it isn't fundamentally an incest story and he's just part of the backstory here, but if I were ever to write something for the Incest/Taboo section that could be a possibility. Thanks for commenting.

CyranoJCyranoJover 2 years agoAuthor

Incidentally, most-recent-Anonymous, Chris does come back into the story in a certain kind of way (if not as a living character) if you should ever choose to read on. I'll be interested to hear your thoughts if you should decide to do that. Thanks for reading for whatever amount you did, at any rate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As R Dean Taylor put it:

“Where our love used to be, only shadows of the past I see”

CyranoJCyranoJover 1 year agoAuthor

I like that quote. Very nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCyranoJ@CyranoJ
I was a long-time reader of Literotica before I finally decided to enter a contest here in the spring of 2015, and I had previously written erotica at other sites. These days, I mostly write for pay, but I continue to look in.