Strange Interlude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,576 Followers

"Enjoyed it folks, but I've got to do a few things before it gets dark," he stated.

Now hovering above her, Jamie's eyes were looking straight at his cock which was back to flaccid, dangling between his hairy thighs. He stepped over her outstretched legs and entered the water, but half-way to the bank he looked back.

"There's a meteor shower tonight. Why don't you move your camp over and we can watch it together?" he suggested.

"Where is you camp?" I responded, realizing I hadn't spotted it.

"A bit further downstream," he answered.

"Is that in the approved campsite? I thought the rules were to stay in the boundaries?" I asked.

"Well, you can't always follow the rules," he responded, and the look in his eyes made me think his words had multiple meanings. After a moment, when I didn't speak, he followed with, "Well, if you decide to, come on over."

With that, he turned and left, leaving us alone on the rock. When I turned towards Jamie, I saw she was looking at me with wide eyes and an impish smile.

"Well, that was different," she stated.

"Yes, it was," I replied, and began to laugh.

We stayed in our spot for a few more minutes, giggling at what had occurred, before we decided to leave. After splashing in the water to clean-up, we put on our clothes, and were halfway back to our camp when I decided to broach the subject.

"Should we move?" I asked, unsure of the reaction I would get.

"Can we? Isn't it forbidden?" she responded, surprising me that her concerns were only about the park rules.

"I guess it would be, but there isn't anyone around," I said.

"It's up to you," she answered, suddenly throwing it all back on me.

During the remainder of our return, my thoughts swung back and forth like a pendulum at least half a dozen times.

"Let's pack fast so we can be set up before dark," I stated.

I noticed her eyebrows rise for a second, but she said nothing and we quickly broke things down. Soon, we were lugging our gear downstream in search of Dan's camp.

"Hello?" I called out when I saw a curl of smoke rising through the trees.

"Over here," he replied, in what sounded like an eager voice.

We closed the remaining distance and entered a well-made camp which included a surprisingly large tent for a single hiker, a small camp fire surrounded by rocks, and several large logs pulled up as if to create seating.

"Why don't you put your tent there," he said, pointing at a small clear area just to the side of his tent.

It didn't take long to set it up, and we completed our efforts just as the sun fell over a ridge. Dan boiled some water so we could make some food, and soon we were sitting on the logs feeding ourselves a nutritious, but decidedly un-tasty dinner.

"When is the meteor shower," Jamie asked, changing the subject from the discussion we were having about the trail.

"Elevenish," the older man replied.

In was not quite nine-thirty, so we had some time to wait and moved back to our conversation about the trail and the park. However, it wasn't long before Jamie started to turn it towards her field of study. Dan was once more happy to indulge her, and I went quiet knowing how rare it was for her to have this type of opportunity. Like before, their interaction soon became quite animated, and it seemed my wife carried no discomfort about our time on the rock.

It was beginning to get cool, although still tolerable and the warmth from the small fire allowed us to remain in our shorts. It would have been a lovely night for a nice glass of wine, but of course it was much too heavy an item to pack in.

"I'm going to drop some acid to watch the shower," I heard Dan tell my wife.

I hadn't been following the discussion, but somehow his words caught my attention. I saw by the illumination of the small fire the confused look on Jamie's face, knowing that it was unlikely she would understand the meaning of his statement.

"He's going to take some LSD Jamie. You know, the hallucination drug," I clarified.

Her eyes got big for a moment as the meaning sunk in. Both Jamie and I had smoked a little pot before, but never dabbled in stronger things. Like most people, we were of the belief that anything more was the sign of a true druggie.

"Oh, okay," my wife replied, almost like she felt the need to say something.

"I take it you've never tripped," he followed.

"No, I guess not," Jamie answered.

"It's actually very common for those with an interest in the mind to try. In fact, many practicing psychiatrists I know do so often. It creates a whole new way to see things...a new perspective, especially within your own mind," he said, and I knew that part of his response was meant as a challenge to my wife.

"Isn't it dangerous?" Jamie asked.

"No, those stories are just propaganda to scare people," he replied.

"I see," she said, and like before, it seemed perfunctory.

"Would you like to try some? I have an extra hit," he followed, ignoring me completely.

"Uhhh...no, I don't think so," she replied.

"Okay, but there is no better way to see the meteor shower," he continued, still not giving up.

"Why?" she asked, and this time I sensed some interest.

"You'll see things like never before. They will appear as if painted across the sky," he replied.

Up to this point, I had stayed silent letting them engage in their rapid back and forth, but when Jamie turned to me with a strange look that seemed to seek guidance, I finally weighed in.

"Probably not a good idea. We're a long way from help if something goes wrong," I said, trying to be practical.

"Nothing will go wrong," Dan replied before she could speak, and for the first time he demonstrated an overt effort to influence my wife.

My mind went back to the trail, when he followed her while feasting on her ass, and the time on the rock where he flaunted his large cock while getting a good look at her barely covered body. I knew that given the chance he would try to seduce her, and in some ways, he had already started.

"Honey?" she said, looking at me with big eyes.

This time, her message was absolutely clear. She wanted my concurrence, my permission to take the substance. I realized at that moment that she had been taken by the conversations she had held with Dan and she viewed him now as a learned authority, almost like a mentor.

"Are you sure it's safe? I mean have you tried this stuff, this particular blend before?" I asked, trying to guess where the pitfalls might be.

"Yes, of course. It comes from a trusted source. I've been going to this guy for a long time," he answered, understanding my question.

My response to my wife was a shrug, which resulted in her eyes growing big while a thin smile appeared on her face.

"What do I need to do?" she asked Dan.

"Nothing really, I'll give you the hit and just let it rest under your tongue. Don't swallow it. It will take some time to hit you...maybe an hour," he answered, then after a pause added, "And, best to get comfortable."

He reached into his pack and pulled out a small case. From it, he plucked a small square and had my wife open her mouth where he gently placed it beneath her tongue. He took one too, then put the case back in his pack before disappearing into his tent and reappearing a short time later in a t-shirt and light shorts. Following his lead, Jamie went into the tent and soon came out wearing a pair of lighter shorts. She was wearing the same shirt, but it was obvious she had shed her sports bra. It was surprising to me that she would do so in front of what was practically a stranger, which further reinforced my view on the nature of their short relationship.

There was silence for a while before Jamie began asking him questions about the drug and its psychological influences. It seemed strangely formal given the situation, and in fact I found it boring, but felt the need to keep a careful eye on her.

It was thirty minutes after they had taken the acid when Dan dug around in his pack and brought out a small plastic container that contained several joints. With a smile, he took a small stick from the fire and lit one.

"Here," he said handing it towards me, after a long pull.

I had a certain sense of feeling left out, so I took the joint and after taking a drag held it towards Jamie.

"I don't recommend it. Not the first time. Better just to feel the acid," Dan stated, before my wife could accept.

With a nod, Jamie followed his advice and left Dan and I to finish the pot. I estimated he had two-thirds to my one-third, but a few minutes later I was still hit very hard. There was a ringing in my ears and it felt like I was almost cocooned from the others.

"Are you okay?" Jamie asked, noticing the change.

"It's definitely good stuff," the older man chuckled.

I merely nodded to my wife and tried not to completely give in to the effects. It was difficult, but after several minutes things started to mellow out and I was able to enjoy the buzz.

"You should start feeling it soon," Dan said to my wife a bit later.

They had continued to talk and several times she had asked when she would feel the effects. Each time, he laughed and told her to be patient. Now, it seemed things were getting close. Dan sense of time proved to be accurate as just a few minutes later she felt the first indication of the drug. It started out as a sense of giddiness, but soon she was describing the visual aspects she was experiencing, mostly involving the fire.

"Good timing. The shower should be starting in a bit," he announced.

"How long will it last?" Jamie asked.

"Supposed to be a couple hours, but usually the peak will go for about thirty minutes," he explained.

The older man put out a small ground cloth, arranged his backpack as a head rest, then lay back with his eyes pointed towards the sky. It seemed like a good idea, so I did the same, and when I had things prepared I leaned back against the pack and positioned Jamie between my legs with the back of her head resting against my chest. She seemed relaxed and content this way, and soon all three of us were talking about the show we expected.

It started with an occasional streak crossing the clear sky, and just like he had described, over a period of about thirty minutes the frequency increased dramatically. Occasionally, a very bright and long track would appear which brought sounds of wonder from us. However, with the LSD, Jamie was definitely experiencing the show in a different way. She described it like she was watching the stars as a cartoon animation, which Dan concurred with. In any event, it was easy to tell she was enjoying herself.

When things started to slow, I whispered into her ear suggesting we go to bed, and it wasn't long before we were saying goodbye to Dan. In our condition, and in the close confines of our small tent, it took some contortion to get ready, but we eventually made it, with me in my underwear and Jamie in a thong and cropped t-shirt. With a sleeping bag beneath us, and another over us like a comforter, we embraced and grew quiet.

For a few minutes, Jamie was still, but she began moving in a way that indicated she was struggling to get comfortable. I thought it could be the impact of the drug, as Dan had said the effects would last hours, so I used my hand to stroke her back to see if it would help her relax.

"Are you okay?" I finally asked.

"I just have this nervous energy. Give me a minute. It'll go away," she replied.

I kept my rubbing up, but unlike her, the day on the trail, the late hour, and the lingering effects of the pot were pulling me down fast.

I never felt her get up, but when I woke and reached for her, she was missing. I was about to call to her when I heard whispered talking and for some reason I decided to surreptitiously see what was going on. Being as quiet as I could, I turned in the tent until my head was near the opening and using my fingers I gently pulled the flap aside. Dan was sitting in the same spot, but now he had my wife reclined back against his chest like she had been with me, with a sleeping bag covering them. I struggled to make sense of what I was seeing, as my mind acted like a ping pong ball, bouncing back and forth between believing it was innocent to highly inappropriate. I was at the point of giving my wife the benefit of the doubt, when I noticed her t-shirt discarded to one side. I instantly looked for her thong but couldn't spot it, although now more tuned in to the situation, I could swear there was movement beneath the bag in such a way that made me think he might be fondling her breasts.

I thought about storming out, causing a scene by demanding an explanation and perhaps even attacking the smug bastard, but it all seemed so strange, so completely out of character for my wife that I stayed frozen in place as I tried to put the pieces together. Then, I noticed that for the second time that day, in the middle of another bizarre situation, I could feel my dick swelling. That only added to my confusion, but before I could act, I saw Dan whisper something to my wife then begin to move.

For a moment, I thought I would be busted, but Jamie merely leaned forward giving him the space to extract himself, and when he stood, two things came to light. First, I could see my wife's uncovered breasts, and second, other than his shoes, Dan was naked. His heavy cock swung back and forth as he moved, and I realized that it had to have been pressed into my wife's back.

The older man left the camp with a flashlight in his hand, and I tracked him moving away while Jamie fell back against the pack. She showed no interest in getting up, and several minutes later when Dan returned, she moved to give him space to get back into place. When he was ready, she let him pull her shoulders back until she was once again resting on his chest. A low conversation started, and I could hear just enough to tell that it was again on psyche topics which only made it all seem even more surreal.

Amazingly, their conversation was on boring technical subjects that held no sign of sexuality. It made me even more confused, and I wondered if he had any intent to go further with Jamie. Perhaps I misread him or maybe he had some odd fetish. However, just seconds later his interests became perfectly clear, when after a short pause came in their discussion, I heard words that had me instantly at the ready.

"Let's go to the river," Dan suddenly whispered.

"Why?" my wife asked.

"I want to have you," the older man stated.

"No," Jamie responded, offering no further explanation.

"Making love on acid is amazing. You'll enjoy it," he tried to convince her.

"I can't. Really, I need to get back in the tent," she answered, which made me scramble to turn around.

I made it, but Jamie didn't appear, and now it was much harder to hear. I was left to guess when she would arrive, and fearful of being caught, I erred on the side of caution. My nervousness increased with each passing minute and hit a peak when a sudden sound filled the night.

"Ohhh..." I heard my wife moan.

"Jamie?" I called out in a fake sleepy way.

I could hear movement and rustling outside the tent, and seconds later her blonde head appeared. She was in her thong and t-shirt and quickly moved to her spot then snuggled up to me.

"Where did you go?" I whispered.

"Just outside to stretch," she lied.

"Is Dan still up? Did he see you like that?" I followed.

"Yes, he's up," she replied, and I could hear the guilt in her voice.

Knowing it wasn't the right time, I let it go and put my arm over her. I tried to sleep, but my mind kept returning to the last sound she made. It was clearly a result of something he had done, and I wondered if he had pushed a finger into her panties or maybe even his large cock. Jamie was still fidgety and struggled to find a comfortable position. I was about to say something, but she spoke first.

"Do you want to make love?" she whispered in a tiny voice.

I was silent for a moment, but I realized that I did indeed want to be inside my wife. My dick was still partially erect, and the thoughts in my mind all related to sex.

"Okay," I whispered, knowing we would need to be quiet.

Jamie's hands went to my underwear and started to push them down while I worked on her things. Quickly, we were both naked and while her hand fondled my dick I reached between her legs and found that she was completely soaked. Immediately, I knew that it wasn't thoughts of love making with her husband that had turned her on. Rather, our camp neighbor had lit her up, although I was now going to reap the rewards.

I rolled over her and easily entered, and something about her sodden feeling flicked a switch in my brain. On the third stroke, I forced my dick into her hard which brought a grunt and a small whimper. It was so arousing that I continued with deep, penetrating strokes, and although Jamie tried to stay silent, it wasn't long before her sounds could be heard well past the thin fabric of our tent.

"Honey...he can hear," she groaned.

"I don't care," I gasped, as I kept the torrid pace.

"Ohhh...ugghhh...ugghhh..." a series of moans came from her that indicated excitement.

"Did he touch your tits?" I shot out, loud enough to be heard. Jamie looked up at me with a frighten expression, but nodded her head. However, I wanted her to verbally acknowledge her indiscretion, "Did he? Say it!"

"Yes..." she moaned.

"Did he touch your pussy?" I followed.

"Honey..." she started, but I quickly stopped her.

"Did he?" I demanded.

"Just...just on the thong," she admitted.

I could tell she was both extremely aroused and very nervous, but by now my mind was on fire with a wild feeling of lust and control.

"You didn't have permission...who does this pussy belong to?" I demanded.

Never in our marriage had I ever been so provocative, and I knew she must think I was angry. The reality though was much different. It was something hard to explain, but it was more like I wanted to show possession.

"You," she said in a low voice.

"Louder!" I grunted between hard thrusts.

"You...it's yours..." she cried out between her own gasps, while her body began undulating beneath me.

Jamie was becoming very excited, although I wasn't certain whether it was due to my behavior or despite it. Also, there was the acid to consider, and whether some of her arousal was a result of the impact on her libido. Regardless, I was too encapsulated in my own thoughts and motivations to dwell on it, and continued to fuck her hard and fast. We seemed to enter a place where my arousal fed Jamie's and vice versa, as her now relentless moans and sighs provided the energy to drive me forward. We were both building, and I could tell that she was well past any concern about being heard.

"Tell him you're going to cum," I demanded, desiring to exert even more control.

"Wha...what?" she gasped with confusion.

"Tell Dan you're going to cum," I repeated.

Although I knew he could clearly here me, I wanted my beautiful wife to announce her rapidly approaching orgasm.

"I'm going to cum," she moaned in a too low voice

"Louder," I demanded.

"I'm going to..." she started softly again, before I interrupted.

"Louder," I repeated.

"I'm going to cum," she cried out, this time with a force that satisfied me.

And she did. It was only a minute or so later, and in the intervening time her cries and whines of pleasure filled the campsite. With her release, her arms and legs wrapped around me as if she was clinging on for dear life, and I could feel the spasms of her orgasm pulse against my body. It proved too much for me and with a final lunge and a deep grunt my semen shot out in a way that felt like my life essence was escaping with it. We stayed connected as we sucked in air while our bodies moved slowly and savored the remains of our climaxes. As it became quiet, I sensed Dan was close, as if he was just outside our tent, but I ignored him and remained connected to my wife until we both drifted off.

j267
j267
4,576 Followers