Strange Interlude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,578 Followers

"Ohhh...ohhh...ohhh..." she began to grunt loudly in rhythm with my thrusts.

"Nothing like taking a beautiful woman," Dan said a few seconds later.

Strangely, I felt my body tingle as I realized his words were spot on. This was no longer husband and wife lovemaking. Rather, I was in the middle of a carnal flood of raw desire with the sole purpose to achieve a complete climax. It was selfish, but when I felt Jamie's hand circle my neck and her legs lift into the air, I suspected she was in a very similar place.

"Uuuggghhhhh...its ohhhhhhhh..." she moaned loudly, so excited she was unable to coherently speak.

Even in my state, I wondered how much of her arousal was coming from our connection and what was the result of the erotic situation.

"What's he doing?" I whispered to her.

Without hesitation, her head lifted and looking past me she forced out, "Uhhh...ummm...he's masturbating..."

"Rubbing his big cock?" I said to be bold.

My words caused her to look again, and she held the stare for a bit too long before turning back and nodding her head. At that point, everything was out of control, and I was incapable of thinking or acting sanely. Instead, I pounded mercilessly into my wife driven by a need to force more reactions from her, although she was clearly at peak arousal. A litany of sexual sounds emanated from her, her legs were in the air and her hands moved all over my body, unable to keep still.

"Cum hard Jamie, let it be big," our voyeur demanded.

I knew he was trying to encourage my wife and push her over the edge. However, somehow the message acted on me as well, and suddenly my balls were tingling and the telltale tightness of an impending release started deep inside.

"Shit...shit..." I let out, trying to will myself to stop. Unfortunately, it was too late and the pulsing started, as I roared, "Ohhhh...fuck...fuck...shit...fuuuccckkkk."

So much semen exited my hole that it felt like it was burning from the friction. Strangely, the spasms forcing my ejaculation paused, and I thought it was over, but seconds later they returned and I deposited more fluid into my wife. It was the most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced and it left me completely drained. I was barely able to move and with one final shove, I collapsed onto Jamie's heaving body.

"Jamie didn't climax," I heard Dan suddenly state. After several seconds with no response from us, he added, "She needs to."

Now, it felt even stranger to have him watching. There was no question he wanted my wife, but I couldn't fathom how he thought standing in the tent opening would lead to anything.

"I need to pee," she whispered after several minutes when our breathing had returned to normal.

With a sigh, I extracted myself and rolled to her side, turning to see Dan still standing and staring. I expected her to find at least her thong, but she started moving towards the entrance, still completely naked.

"Jamie," I said reaching out with her t-shirt.

"Why?" she asked as she exited.

I swear her leg brushed against Dan's hard cock as she passed, and then she disappeared into the darkness.

"Show's over, you can leave," I told him.

"I bet that was the best sex you ever had. Are you going to finish her?" he responded, unmoved by my words.

"Hey, get the fuck out of here," I yelled and this time, after giving me an odd look, he dropped the flap.

After a minute, I grew worried about Jamie and slid on some shorts. As soon as I opened the tent, I spotted her and Dan at the far end of the camp, at the edge of the light, talking. The man towered over her and his rigid shaft was almost touching her tummy. Since she wasn't showing any distress, I waited for her to leave him and return, but after almost a minute I grew frustrated and called out. Together, they turned to my voice and I saw a strange look on my wife's face that I knew held a great amount of lust. It made me wonder whether she was still worked up from our lovemaking, especially since she hadn't climaxed, or if there was a sexual interest in Dan. I had been a witness to their professional discussions and I knew she respected his knowledge. Then, there was the fondling she had allowed while stargazing. Was there more? Did she want to consummate their relationship? She came to the tent with her beautiful nude body moving in an easy cat-like way.

"Get on top," I demanded and turned to my back.

With an impish smile, she took my still wet dick and rubbed it over her mound before letting it slide in. Her hair touched the top of the tent and she tried to lean forward but I stopped her and began to fondle her lovely, full breasts.

"What did he say to you?" I asked.

"Nothing," she answered which made me very suspicious.

"What?" I asked in a demanding way.

She gave me a nervous look, and then replied, "He said he wanted to do it...with me."

"Just like that?" I responded.

"He said I should tell you it's alright," she said, still with the nervous look.

At first, I didn't fully appreciate the message, but when it finally landed, I stopped our motion and we stared at each other.

"Is it okay, Jamie?" I asked after an awkward silence.

"No..." she said in a barely audible voice, and shook her head, but a moment later she added, "It's not worth it."

"Meaning?" I tried to clarify.

"Nothing...it's all so crazy. It's all been crazy," she said, and then floored me when she continued with, "You'll get mad."

"So, if I give you permission and promise to not get mad, you're ready?" I asked.

"No..." she answered, but I could tell she was lying.

Only the night sounds of crickets and frogs could be heard as we stared at each other. One minute had turned to two when I finally spoke.

"Go to him," I said softly.

"No," she instantly replied, shaking her head.

"Go," I demanded, and this time there was no response.

We stared at each other again, but this time, after perhaps thirty seconds, she began to move. Then, in almost an instant, she was gone from the tent and I was staring at the flap. Almost immediately, I heard rustling and whispers, which left me wondering how it would take place. I didn't have to wait long to find out.

"Ugggggghhhhhhhh..." my wife called out loudly, letting all the creatures nearby know she had been penetrated. Then, after a few seconds of silence, she cried out again, in an even louder voice, "Uggggghhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhh..."

I didn't want to look, but I had to and when I pulled aside the tent I saw my wife on her hands and knees facing me as Dan took her from behind. They were on a ground cover, right beside the small campfire, and my first thought was that he had been expecting her. He had his hands on her hips and was taking her with steady strokes, but her loud sounds had now turned into rhythmic mews of pleasure. Jamie was on her elbows looking straight down, evidently happy to experience the feelings created by his fat cock.

"When your orgasm arrives, don't fight it...let it happen," he told her and she nodded her head, but didn't speak.

Over the next few minutes I watched as she was taken to an ever higher state of excitement. Now, her head was lolling back and forth as strange sound I had never heard before escaped her mouth and joined the wet squishing from her pussy. In addition, her hands continuously gripped and released the cloth, with her nails digging in firmly. Dan made no attempt to fondle her breasts or kiss her, apparently happy to maintain his assault on her hole.

"Tell us how it feels," the man suddenly demanded, which let me know he intended to play my game back at me.

"Good..." she whispered without hesitation.

"Louder Jamie, so we can hear," he demanded, while glancing towards our tent.

"Good...it feels good," she said in a clear voice, and then without prompting she added, "So good...don't stop."

In the period of just a few minutes, he had completely conquered my wife, and I wondered how much of it had been building in her. Had she over the past few days developed a fantasy about the man and his cock? He certainly went out of his way to put in on display, almost like he knew the effect.

It wasn't long after that her sounds and movements let us know she was getting close. Her whines increased several octaves and her ass began to push back against the invading shaft. However, Dan wasn't content to just take her over; he wanted to make a statement, too.

"Feel good, Jamie?" he asked once more.

"Yes...so good..." she responded without hesitation.

"Whose pussy is it, baby," he demanded.

"Don't stop..." she responded.

"Whose pussy, Jamie," he pushed as his pace increased.

"Ohhh...ohhh...it's yours...it's your pussy...yours...," she grunted, and it was quickly followed with, "Oh God...please...make me cum..."

Dan started hammering mercilessly into her pussy and that was the end of Jamie. Immediately, her entire body began to shake and her face descended until it was mere inches from the ground where she let loose with other worldly sounds as her body was wracked by the biggest orgasm I had ever seen.

"Give it up, Jamie. Give it up," Dan demanded.

"Ohhhhh...oh God...don't stop!" my wife screamed, as her climax continued.

For the next minute, he fucked her through her release, and then it was his turn.

"Ahhhhhhh...yeahhhh...yes..." he started, and after deep breath he groaned again as his semen invaded my wife, "Ahhhhhhhh..."

I watched as Jamie's mouth opened wife in a silent scream and I was certain she climaxed again. Then, they stopped and when Dan began to pull away I left the tent to collect her. His cock and balls were glistening showing how wet my wife had become. With a nod, he turned and left the campsite while I practically carried Jamie into our tent. She immediately curled into a fetal position and for the next thirty minutes, while I stroked her side, she experienced sexual aftershocks that made her entire body spasm.

When we emerged from the tent the next morning, Dan was gone. No note, no goodbye; he had simply mated with my wife and then gone on his way. I couldn't tell whether my wife was happy or sad and I didn't bring the subject up.

We went on with our hike and never crossed paths with him again. However, the event sparked something in us because we had sex multiple times each day with her as much the instigator as me. Fortunately, our heightened sexuality continued at home when the trip was over. So far, we haven't talked about the event in any detail, although I think we both know we need to at some point. However, as long as Jamie keeps up her sexual interest, I might just let it go.

j267
j267
4,578 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Snowed In A couple has an unexpected visitor during a bad storm.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
The Aspen Vacation Ch. 01 Husband and wife start an adventurous vacation.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Charitable Contributions Churchgoing wife aid the less fortunate.in Loving Wives
More Stories