Strange Intersections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's about it. That and the occasional unwarranted arrest. Accompanied by overzealous frisking. Maybe a bit of verbal abuse, just for fun."

A couple of miles passed before Jordan spoke.

"Look, about that day, I'm sorry. I was in a real shitty place. I just can't find anything that makes me happy. I get all pissy, then I get the uncontrollable urge to get in people's faces. It's a really charming character flaw of mine."

"Happiness can be overrated."

"Yeah, maybe so, but I'm tired of feeling like I'm fuckin crazy." Max saw the pain in her face, so he didn't comment.

"It's only 1:00am, I still have a bunch of these leftover tickets, you want to grab a drink someplace?" Jordan smiled at the unused tickets from her brother's engagement party.

"You gonna take me out with a big old container of my mother's ribs?"

"I'd probably drop them off first."

"Sure, what the fuc...sure, that would be nice."

The change of address only added 3 or 4 miles to the trip. When they pulled up in front of Max's condo, Jordan looked over at the Gulf.

"What floor do you live on?"

"The eighth, why?"

"Can you see the water?"

Max laughed. "Yes."

"Can we have a drink on your balcony?"

"Yes and no."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I have to take Bruce out for a leak."

She didn't ask any questions. The ride up the elevator was quiet. Bruce didn't bark at the door, in fact, he didn't even get up off his fluffy bed.

"Wow, this is a nice place. Can I use the washroom?"

"Thanks, down the hall. I'm going to run Bruce downstairs. Vodka is in the freezer beside the ice and the juice is in the fridge. Make yourself at home, I'll be right back."

Bruce cocked his leg and pissed on at least 4 different trees. When he finally found the perfect spot, he did his business. Max used the biodegradable bag to dispose of the smelly droppings and headed back upstairs.

Jordan was curled up on a lounger, drink in hand. She didn't bother to look in Max's direction when she spoke.

"If I lived here, I'd sit out here 24 hours a day. The view is spectacular."

"The sunset is pretty amazing."

"So Max, tell me what brought you to Clearwater?"

"Needed a change."

"From what?"

"Life." For the first time since Max returned, she moved so that she could look at him.

"Care to embellish."

"Not really." She didn't look away. She was more than willing to wait him out. After a long pause, he gave in. "I was engaged, and like you so astutely surmised, I planned on being a detective, but life got in the way. My ex didn't want to wait. She packed up one day while I was at work and left me for her high school boyfriend. Moved out of my life forever. Left me the television but took the remote. Another?" Max held out his hand for Jordan's glass.

"Cruel. Yes, please."

Max turned on his play list and music filled the air. Returning, he clinked his can to the edge of her glass, "Cheers".

"So, what made you come tonight when my brother asked you to?"

"Maybe I wanted you to abuse me some more."

"Liar."

"I've been called worse by you."

"True. What the worse thing that you've have called a black person?"

"A bitch, but she had already gotten out of my vehicle, and couldn't hear me. You?"

"I'll guess that it was the same night that called someone that I didn't know a "fuckin racist". It's haunted me ever since."

"Don't let it. Chalk it up to the heat of the moment."

"What station is this?" The music playing in the background was soft, mellow and good.

"It's a playlist."

"Who made it?" Max just looked at her with a cocked head. "Well even if you don't know these songs, it's a real good playlist."

"Why do you make judgements like that? I know every single song on all my lists, thank you very much. They're hand-picked."

"Oh yeah, then who's this, and what's it called?"

"Leon Bridges, River."

"The last song?"

"Michael Kiwanuka, Cold little heart. Are we really going to play this game all night?"

"Just checking to see if you're bullshitting me."

Max admired her strength and determination. Along with her absolute beauty, it made her the perfect woman. Even if she was a touch crazy.

"Well, I should probably grab an UBER. Get out of your hair so you can get to bed."

"I'm off tomorrow. You can stay all night if you want." It came out differently than it had sounded in his head. Would she think that he was he offering her to sleep over or was he offering her sex?

"I didn't notice a spare bedroom when I used your washroom. You expect me to sleep on the sofa?"

"Your call, but I do have a king-sized bed."

"You promise to stay on your side?" Max looked at her.

"Absolutely...not."

"You ever had sex with a black woman Max?"

"Never. You?"

"I prefer men, so no. But if you mean, have I ever been with a white man, the answer is also no. I'm not a tramp. I don't just sleep with every man I meet."

"Okay, I'll stay on my side of the bed."

"If that's the case, I'm calling for that UBER."

"Jesus, make up your mind."

"Careful with that kinda "Jesus" talk. My mother takes the lord very seriously."

Jordan took a long sip of her drink, twirled some ice in her mouth and spit the ice back into the glass. She watched Max, who was watching her every move. Getting up from the lounger she made her way inside. Max watched her disappear into the washroom.

Articles of clothing slowly hit the wall outside of washroom. The sounds of water cascading out of the rainshower head could be distinctly heard.

"You plan on joining me anytime soon?"

Her lithe body glistened as the hot water coated her chestnut brown skin. Max stared at her as he stood by the glass doors undressing. Every inch of her body screamed a kind of erotic sexuality that he had yet to encounter. Her long smooth legs looked toned and muscular as did the cheeks of her buttocks. The hourglass shape from her hips up was not over exaggerated, but there was noticeable definition and a toned belly. From just looking at her you could tell that Jordan was careful about what she ate and had spent some time in a gym. The breasts that Max had earlier felt pressed to him as they danced were now naked before his very eyes, and in a word, they were, spectacular.

The dark brown orbs fit her body perfectly. Adorned with puffy areolas and hard nipples that were even darker than her skin, they were a breast man's dream come true.

As Max peeled off his shirt and pants, Jordan viewed him in much the same way that he had looked at her.

Jordan's first impression was that she was glad that Max wasn't overly hairy. She had heard rumors and she had saw some white guys at the beach covered in hair, Max was not. He had muscular arms with broad shoulders that tapered down to a thinner waist. He didn't have a 6-pack, but he was only a hundred or so crunch's a day away from one. His hips and ass were pronounced and not flat, and she liked that. His legs were also muscular, very much like his arms. What surprised Jordan the most was the solid bulge in the front of Max's pants, and when he pulled down his Under Amour boxer briefs, Jordan could not stop the moan that escaped her lips.

"Holy shit you're gorgeous Jordan."

"Not so bad yourself, for a cop."

Embracing for a kiss, Jordan felt his hard shaft pushing its way between her legs, jabbing at her wetness. She knew that he wasn't trying to rush things, it was just that he was so hard, there was nowhere for his penis to go but toward her.

If Max had thought for a second how good it had felt to have her in his arms earlier when they had danced, it was at least 100 times better now, naked under the steady stream of water that cascaded down over them.

Taking turns, they washed each other. Max was far more shy than Jordan. He gingerly caressed her parts when he washed her, but when she washed Max's private parts, her hands gripped his shaft and rubbed the soap up and down its length. She did not miss a spot and when she washed his butt, her hands and fingers soaped everything in their path.

Still damp they lay together on the king-sized mattress entwined in the other's arms. Jordan's cranberry flavored tongue explored Max's mouth, while his hands explored everything within their reach.

Max rolled her onto her back. His mouth and lips nibbled at her neck as they made their way down to her chest. Small bumps of chilled flesh added to the smooth texture of her skin as he sucked the already hard nipple into his mouth. Jordan's moans told Max that she was enjoying the foreplay. Running the palm of his hand down the hardness of her belly he continued until the tips of his fingers crossed the fine curly hairs that sat atop of her slit and found their way into her wetness.

"Shiiiiiiit yes." Jordan's back arched high off the bed as Max pushed a finger over the hard nub of her clit and placed it between the slick lips of her vagina.

As his middle finger pushed into her depths, he switched nipples, cupping the once lonely boob into his empty hand. Jordan's hand fumbled around like a blind person in an unfamiliar room until she finally grabbed ahold of the skin that she had been searching for. Her delicate fingers worked Max's shaft and scrotum like they were stress balls. Squeezing and stretching them in every direction.

Jordan had momentary disappointment when her nipple felt the cool air as Max's mouth released it from its grip, but the disappointment rapidly turned to excitement as his tongue made a juicy trail down her belly, kissing and licking its way until it met up with his fingers.

"Fuuuuuuck." Jordan couldn't help but scream when Max sucked her hard clit between his lips and started to twirl the tip of his tongue around the pink bean in front of him.

Adding another digit, Max curled his fingers upward. The tips found the crinkled skin of her g-spot. The movement from his fingers and tongue caused a flood of nectar to ooze from his excited lover as her orgasm overtook her shaking body. Small grunting animal sounds came out of her from deep within.

When Max moved his face away, he smiled at his handy work. Her dark brown skin, strawberry pink pussy and white frothy girl-cum reminded him of a bowl of Neapolitan ice cream. Scooping up a large tongue full of her spend, he couldn't remember the ice cream ever being as sweet.

"Fuck baby, that was soooo good." Jordan had found her words.

Changing positions Jordan mounted Max's lower stomach and licked his face clean. Looking him in the eyes, she reached between her legs and rubbed the head of his manhood against her well lubed opening. Sitting back, the mushroomed head sank into her inch by inch. Max pulled her face closer to his and kissed her in a way that only lovers could.

"It's, it's, so good." Jordan started gyrating her hips. The light slaps of skin were music to their ears. Smoothly they moved as one. Max suckling at the spectacular bosom before him. Jordan cooing in near silence.

The clench of Jordan's pink inner love gripped the shaft of her white lover. Every stroke brought them closer to the edge. Jordan sat up straight and then leaned back. Max sank deeper into her than he had ever with any other woman that he'd ever been with. Though he didn't know it, Jordan was feeling the same. It was the first time that she had felt so full, so loved.

"Roll over, please." Far too courteous considering the circumstances, but Jordan obliged.

Moving back into place between the long sleek legs of his lover, Max sank in unimpeded. In this position he stared into her eyes as he thrusted in and out. Jordan grabbed his head into her hands and bit his lip with enough force that Max was certain that it would leave a mark, but he loved it. The kisses, the bites, the thrusts were all perfect. There was no tentative behavior that is normal between first time lovers. No, they were in tune with what the other wanted, and they set out to give it all.

Jordan wrapped her legs around Max's hips and pulled him forward as hard as she could. Her short breaths came like puffs of warm air being pushed out of her diaphragm. That accompanied with the sloppy wet squelching sounds of their love making pushed Max to the point of no return.

"Soon. Gonna cum soon." Max let his lover know that he was close.

"Me, me, me, me, too." Each thrust made her sound like she was softly stuttering.

Jordan's long blue painted nails raked Max's back as she screamed out her climax. Her body had stopped moving. She held on for dear life as her lover started to finish inside of her.

The molten lava of Max's cum began to blast her insides.

"Fuuuuuuck." They said it in unison, only Jordan continued with, "Pull out".

The final sprays of Max's load fall onto his lover's body. The white droplets of semen glistened on the black background of her skin.

"Shit, I'm sorry. I got too excited. I'm not on the pill."

Ever cool and collected Max laid down beside her and solved the problem in the most efficient way that he could, "We can pick up the Morning After Pill in the morning".

"Look at you, buying me booze to get me into your bed, then buying me drugs the next day. Player."

"If that's what it takes to keep you around."

Moving down, Jordan took Max's still hard cock and put it into her mouth. It was now his turn to do the moaning.

Jordan used her tongue to cradle the shaft of his cock, well her lips squeezed it. Her head bobbed as she sucked her man. Max's pink cock disappeared and reappeared in and out from the black lips that had been painted lightly with red lipstick. He couldn't believe his good fortune to be having this beautiful creature doing this to him.

Releasing him from her mouth she continued to stroke his shaft as she moved forward to lick and suck his balls. Max was more than a little excited by the feeling. Tit was the most attention that he could ever remember his penis getting.

His free hand cupped onto one of Jordan's perky tits and squeezed. The hard nipple slipped between the cracks of his fingers, and for the second time in less than an hour he felt cum surging up his shaft.

"Cuuuuuuuumming."

There was no need for protection for this round, Jordan heard his proclamation and sucked harder. When his load splashed against the back of her throat, she swallowed every bit of her lover's cum.

It had been 8 months since Max had shared his bed. For Jordan it had actually been longer. But they found comfort in knowing that tonight they would not be alone. Max dimmed the lights, pulled a light blanket up to cover them and with Jordan wrapped in his arms, he drifted off.

The smell of coffee and the sounds of crashing surf woke Max from what had to have been his best sleep in a year. Getting up, he used the washroom to quickly brush his teeth and freshen up.

Walking to the balcony, he found himself alone, no Bruce, no Jordan. Looking down from the eighth floor he saw them both. Barefoot, Jordan was walking Bruce along the beach. She had on her jeans and one of Max's white dress shirts, with the top 3 buttons undone. Even at this early time of the morning she looked amazing.

Max thawed some bacon, prepped some eggs, and got out the toaster. That along with some fresh fruit would be their breakfast.

Stacking the crispy fried bacon into a stack on her toast, Jordan tried to recall the last time someone had made her breakfast. The last person to do it for her, besides her mother was...no one.

"What's the M stand for?"

"What?"

"The M on your license. What does it stand for?" Jordan tilted her head as if to say "really".

"I'll give you one guess. My dad is a big basketball fan, so you tell me what the "M" stands for."

"Why didn't he put Michael on the birth certificate?"

"You've met my mother. Do you honestly think that she'd let that happen? He was lucky that she liked the idea of Jordan for a name. The "M" was something that he had to, according to my whole family, beg for."

"You have any plans for today?"

"You mean other than sitting up here watching the Gulf all day? Because, I could easily be persuaded to do that for sure."

"Good. I'll run out the CVS and pick up that, um, the um...you know."

"Pill? The Morning After Pill?"

"Yep." Taking another bite of her toast, Jordan grinned at Max's uneasy mannerisms.

"My purse is still in Caleb's car. So, I will have to pay you back later." She loved the innocence on his face. "Maybe, none got in. So, we should probably do it again, just to be sure. Doesn't make sense to waste good money, unless we're sure."

Max's smile spread wide across his face. His new lover had just offered to have unprotected sex again and told him that she wanted him to try to impregnate her. It was his best offer ever.

Today, in full sunlight, Jordan's brown skin looked like a picture on as fresh painter's canvas as she lay on his bright white sheets.

Moving between her legs, he licked at the pink core of her sex.

Jordan loved the attention and wasn't afraid to let her lover know it. She pulled his head tightly into her and held him there. Her fingers entwined in his hair and threatened to pull it out if he even considered leaving his post.

"So good baby, so good."

Her gentle words of encouragement only made Max work harder. Unlike last night, there would be no fingers. This morning, it was all about his tongue. He used it to its fullest extent. Pushing, prodding, parting, licking, flicking, and every action paid off. Jordan's thighs pressed against the sides of his head as she squeezed her legs closed and a short series of moans told him that she was close.

Jordan's clit throbbed beneath Max's tongue. He was treated to her sweet nectar for the work that he had put in. When the small body tremors that she was experiencing subsided, Max moved up beside her.

"If I knew how good that was, I would have gotten me a white boyfriend a long time ago."

"Boyfriend? Is that what I am to you?" Jordan was in the process of putting her "boyfriend's" cock into her.

"We'll see. It'll take some work on your part, but we'll see."

For the second time in as many days Jordan sat straddled over him. The meaty lips of her womanhood gripped his hardness as she rode him into paradise. Every bounce and thrust caused her perky titties to shake on her chest.

Unlike last night, Jordan was staying on top. She planned on riding this train until the final stop. She was in control and there was not a chance that she would relinquish it.

Every push brought them closer. Max felt himself bottom out more than once, bringing loud grunts from his lover. Jordan wouldn't lean down. She didn't want to kiss and be held, she stayed in an upright position for maximum depth, she wanted to be "fucked".

Liquid warmth covered them both at the groin. Jordan's girl juice coupled with Max's precum soaked them both.

Reaching down, Jordan grabbed Max's hands and brought them up to her chest, placing his palms on her tits she told him to, "squeeze". Cupping her breasts, Max squeezed while he pinched her rock-hard nipples. Jordan stopped moving and shouted so loud when she came, scared Bruce.

"Ooooooh mmmmmy gggggggod, put a baby in me."

Max followed suit. Not with the yell, but with his climax. Buried deeply he gave Jordan what she had requested, a full load of his fertile seed. There would be no doubt in either of their minds that some had got in today. The remnants would be seen dripping out whenever Jordan felt like lifting off of Max's still hard penis.

Their lips explored one another. Max could taste the bacon on his lover's lips, and it didn't bother him one bit. He could feel her chest rising and falling as she took deep breaths. And lower, he could feel her insides pulsing around his shaft. Her climax was the first of many to follow, on a day filled with sex.

With her head resting on his shoulder, "Even if you never call again after today, thank you. You're a gentle lover, a good lover."