Strange Tales of the Deadslayer Ch. 04

Story Info
Her battle won, Allara is gifted with a beautiful slave...
4.4k words
4.7
4.3k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RavynsLand
RavynsLand
106 Followers

"Do you... come here a lot?" I swallow awkwardly, bringing one hand to the back of my powerful, tattooed neck and scratching it, looking away for a moment. Am I seriously gonna be as bad at this as Allara as I was when I was Allan? I thought for sure I'd gotten past this.

"Krruya'ta," the girl whispers, and to my surprise, I hear her swallow too. Her lower pair of arms is folded anxiously behind her back, while the top pair is lowered in front of her, her three-fingered hands netted together in front of her groin. She stands still, feet close together, her big, solid violet eyes downcast. Honestly, it... almost looks like she's nervous too. Maybe more than I am. Is she here against her will?

"Hey, heyyy, um," I say clumsily, squishing my way back along the thick green carpeting of the victor's suite and moving to reach out to her, then remembering the blood-soaked state I'm in. Even if I was good at comforting, I'm not gonna be of much use looking like this. And Dave didn't say I couldn't get in the pool, so I'm gonna hope that's for me. "Do you mind if I wash up, really quick? Beating up monsters is, ah, sure is tiring! And... yeah. I'm covered in monkey blood. Assuming that thing was a monkey...."

"Chu-at'raa," she says softly, drawing out the last syllable. I blink, but then she extends one of her hands, her thick finger indicating the dark, brackish blood I'm caked in. "B-beast. Ch-at'raa."

My eyes widen. "Beast. Beast, yes! You speak english?" Come to think of it, am I even speaking english? What are the odds that I'd show up on a completely alien planet and one of the dominant languages would be mine? I guess it's not the weirdest thing to have happened. though.

"Spii'k?" her eyes widen as well, and she takes one hesitant step away from me.

"Speak. Talk? Come on, you gotta know a couple words!" I try making a talking gesture with my hand, bringing it to my lips and flapping my fingers against each other.

"Talk. You, talk." Her tone is increasingly confused, but even through her accent I think I can figure out what she's trying to convey.

"Yeah, I talk. You, gibberish. You learn to talk, maybe we can get out of this place. Do they-- do you want to be here?"

Her blank expression tells me I've gotten ahead of her ability to understand me, limited as it clearly is. So far she knows 'you,' 'beast,' and 'talk,' so if this were Skyrim and the english language was like dragon shouts, she'd probably be able to speak to animals with her thu'um.

I sigh, finally, and turn away from her, back to the pool. I'm getting in. Hopefully it doesn't... electrocute me or something. Slipping off the tattered white scrap of banner I use as a loincloth, I climb into the water and hiss as I find it to be refreshingly hot -- not even just warm, but actually hot, like a jacuzzi without the bubbles. My hiss fades to a sigh as I slink down to the bottom, immersing myself up to my neck and letting the heat sink into my aching muscles.

To be totally honest, I didn't realize how much my body was starting to ache! From hanging up in the dungeon, and then the fight -- plus not eating and not getting much rest at all -- even this body feels like it's starting to give up the good fight. Hopefully I can recover enough of my strength while I'm here to get out of this stupid place, and get back to trying to find Ciphia. I can't let those damn aliens just keep her, after all!

My eyes drift shut for a few long moments as I let my naked form soak. I try to ignore the rumbling of my stomach, for now -- I'm distrustful of that spread of food I saw, and more importantly I'm just really afraid of being disappointed if it ends up being like, not food. Jeez, what I wouldn't give for a cheeseburger and a great big soda right about now. For all the perks of being Allara, I gotta admit I miss Michigan....

The sensation of being watched grows from something I can ignore, to something that burns in the back of my head (assuming that isn't a concussion from being repeatedly slobberknocked by the chu-at'raa). Carefully peeking one eye open, I see the girl still standing there, staring at me. Doesn't look like she's moved a muscle since she came in. "Um. Hey again. Or... still."

"Krruya," she says back quietly.

I've been hearing that a disproportionate amount. I thought it was some kind of command at first, but this girl doesn't seem like she's commanding much of anything. Is Krruya.. me?

"Um... not Krruya. Me, Allara," I say patiently, sitting up enough out of the hot water to point to my own chaotically tattooed chest. "Deadslayer. Allara. I am Allara."

"Alla'ra?"

"Close enough. You..." I point my other hand towards her. "Xai? Right?"

"Mnn. Na-a. Ehh..." she points one hand to herself. "No Xai. Ehh--" her other three arms spread out, gesturing all around her at once. "Xai. We are Xai."

"Who are you?" I point to her again. Now that we've backed up a bit, we might be getting somewhere.

"Me... Thiu," she says carefully, laying one hand at her chest and then dropping slowly to her knees. "Thiu is, gift. Serve."

As nice as it sounds, I'd feel really bad letting her do anything for me until I knew she was being compensated for it. Sadly, my rumbling stomach thinks otherwise, and almost without thought, my hand follows -- pointing towards the squat table and the spread of unidentifiable foods displayed on it. "Food? Can you bring me something I can eat? Human food?"

Again, much of what I say seems to go straight over her head, but she stands and makes her way to the table, lifting two large platters (two arms for each one) and bringing it towards me. She places one on either side of where my arms drape across the edge of the pool, but doesn't explain their contents before kneeling behind me. Looks like I'm on my own as far as deciding what of this won't kill me.

Inhaling deeply, I tilt to the side to regard one of the plates -- a big oblong thing itself, formed from some kind of pale green clay and decorated with simple inscriptions resembling runes -- and reach for the thing closest to me. With a wince, my fingertips squish deeply into a small white orb that's far more immediately moist than its smooth exterior would suggest, like a lychee nut and a matzo ball had a baby. Definitely not White Castle. I steel myself though, and almost get it all the way to my mouth when I feel something inside of it wiggle. "OHhhhhHh no, nuh uh, no way, not a chance...!" I start to say, eyes widening, but I feel one of Thiu's excessive hands light tenderly on my sore shoulder.

"N-no. Eat. Good," she says, her fingers working carefully into my shoulder, her other hand mirroring it on the opposite side of my body, starting to gently massage me as I soak in the hot pool.

"Oh, now you have all the words you need," I say, chewing my lip. Looking closer at the ball, I can see something inside of it, small and dark blue, a vague silhouette within the pale, opaque meat of the little sphere. "Okay, okay. I've got this. Just close your eyes and bite down and... whatever happens will happen...."

Swallowing hard, I bring the ball quickly back to my mouth and bite down, chomping into it and actually finding it both flavorful and oddly refreshing, a juice-like... yolk, I guess, filling my mouth as I crunch past the firm exterior and into the chewy little guy in the middle. I can only assume its some kind of egg, and I just have to pray that whatever laid it doesn't find out I chomped down its baby like Jabba the Hut!

Once I swallow it completely, though, I find myself reaching for another one. There's all sorts of different food on the plate -- more of these weird egg things, some squirmy piles of tendrils, and a blackened fillet of what I can only assume the meat of a humungous cricket would look like. While I'd never touch any of this stuff back home, it's been days since I've had a decent meal, and more and more I find myself digging in and trying a bunch of different stuff. And, whaddya know, a lot of it actually ended up being pretty good!

Except those tendril things. Those... those I am, I mean, those, I don't really care for. At all.

The feeling of Thiu's fingers, too, is unusually soothing, my beaten-up and overworked muscles finally starting to loosen up and relax as she massages them. By the time I'm done eating, she seems to shift hands -- her lower pair now sliding downward to stroke along my upper back, while her top pair reaches around me, down my collarbones, and....

I feel a soft breath escape me when her exploring hands find my breasts, something I'm still really not used to having and haven't seen a lot of attention so far, either. I bite down on my bottom lip as she caresses along and around them, sweeping gestures with her thick, blunt fingers causing shivers of unexpected pleasure to spark through my new body. "H-hey... Thiu... what are you..." I stammer, then sharply suck air in through my teeth when her fingers find my nipples, massaging them back and forth as they stiffen under her touch. I swallow hard, my body melting under her tender touching and further exploring, her hands now more bold and taking full hold of my firm chest, groping both of my tattooed boobs and rubbing them in slow circles.

"Thiu, serve. Gift. Sha'a-hara't. Ehh... good? Good Krruya'ta?" I hear her whisper behind me, her voice soft and sweet, and even though I'm not sure how Thiu got into this position, I have a hard time denying her. I mean... I earned it, right?

"...Good..." I finally breathe back, laying my head back be cradled in Thiu's soft, pale lavender thighs, my deep blood-red hair snaking out around her lap as she teases and fondles my boobs. Her lower pair of hands, too, sink lower, beneath the water now as they caress along my sides and rub firmly along my hips. My eyes flutter open and I look up at her; the cutest of the Xai people that I've seen so far, she looks back down at me with those big, dark eyes, her own milk-white mohawk spilling between the row of delicate horns cresting up from her temple and woven around them, more of a side-style than the straight, centered stripes of hair that the warriors seemed to sport.

"Good," she whispers once again, giving my nipple a firm pinch between her thumb and first finger, drawing a blissful moan from me. Both of the pink buds of flesh are fully stiff from her teasing now, and something else is beginning to stiffen as well, now, swelling to life beneath the water like Godzilla getting ready to stomp the absolute crap out of Tokyo. But right now, I don't think it's Tokyo that's in danger....

"Thiu, I..." I sigh out softly, looking back up at her, her dark eyes gazing affectionately back down to me. "Nnnnhh...."

A strange sound comes from her, one that I have yet to hear out of the Xai -- a sort of light, low-pitched trill, almost a purr. "Up," she says, the sound not stopping when she speaks; it seems to emanate from her chest, rather than her throat. Almost like sleepwalking, I do what she says, lifting my head from the warm nest of her thighs and rising up out of the pool, turning to face Thiu and giving her the first look at the pillar between my tattooed thighs, at full life now and causing the alien girl's eyes to widen with what might be amazement, or fear. Still, she pulls up off of her knees, taking both of my hands in her lower pair and guiding me backwards, away from the pool at the edge of the strange suite and towards the back, to a curtain of gauzy green material not entirely unlike the 'dress' Thiu wears.

"Pua-ar'atta, Krruya-- ah, Alla'ra," she continues, her voice soft and breathy as she draws me through the curtains and into another, smaller room, this one clearly designed with only a single purpose. The ceiling is much lower, and while the deep carpet carries on to this section of my victor's apartment the walls are different, lined with mismatched tiles of a dark, smooth material, like an unusually reflective obsidian. The reflective properties are accentuated by the chamber's lighting: shimmering lanterns with twisted, black stone hardware and a glasslike material housing curious, floating motes of blue energy -- or is it liquid? Whatever it is, they look more like lava lamps to me than anything else, and their moody blue light floods the small room with a dim, relaxing glow.

In the center of the room, which Thiu now leads me towards, is another bed, but unlike the oblong mess of cushions and cloths in the main chamber. This one is round and low, more like a large, soft beanbag of some smooth, deep purple material -- that, or it's red, and the lighting is making me think otherwise.

"Serve," Thiu whispers again, guiding me towards the bed and easing me down into it, my heavy form sinking deep into the squishy membrane of the cushion. I feel it shift and squirm beneath me, as if compensating, providing a unique support that makes me feel almost weightless. I take another moment to admire Thiu as I look up at her, my muscular legs spread and my ding-dong laying hard against my stomach, memorizing the creamy lilac skin she's wrapped in; her exotic, almost asiatic features, her eyes halfway between human and insectoid -- and the flowing white hair spilling down the right side of her head. I've gotten used to the four arms by now, but my heart skips a beat when she draws up the opaque, sideless dress, revealing the rest of her figure. She's the opposite of my new body in all but one way -- slender, delicate, unmarred, with very little muscle to speak of. Her breasts are small but sweet, seemingly unmolested in any way by gravity, and her amethyst nipples look to already be as stiff as mine have become. Flat stomach leads down to soft thighs and slender legs, between which is, much as both Ciphia and I sported, a hardening penis, maybe a little over half the length of mine but still a lot more dick than I ever imagined my love life involving!

"H-hi," I say, swallowing hard as she bares herself to me. I can't tell if her returned expression is quizzical or anticipatory, but her actions do all the talking for her.

Pulling down in front of me on the weird spooshy cushion thing, I think for a moment that she's closing for a kiss -- and my lips awkwardly half-open before her nose presses into mine, her dark eyes drifting shut as she just softly, wordlessly nuzzles me, swiveling around and around my own as she crawls fully into my lap. I find my own arms slowly reaching out to drape around her waist, holding her close against me as her body nestles against mine. I can feel that purr rumbling forth from her chest as her boobs squish into my larger ones, and I let out a soft, lustful puff of breath as we rock and ease into one another, the alien girl seeming to get comfortable in my lap.

My eyes fly open, though, when I feel something against my own member -- something I'd thought, at first, was Thiu's stomach until I felt it shift and pop past me, side to side with my shaft. Ohmygosh. Her dork's touching mine, isn't it?

She shifts forward a little more, placing a kiss on my nose, then one cheek, then one eyelid, which closes reflexively while my other eye remains wide open. I can feel her balls on my balls. That's... that's the point of no return! Balls to balls is gay! Our dongs are totally touching right now! And both of our dongs are hard! And it feels great!

Okay, okay, don't freak out, Allan-- Allara. Don't freak out. How different is this from sex with Ciphia? She had a wiener too. I just didn't do anything with it. Crap! Does that make me bad at sex? Am I terrible at gay sex? Even though we're both girls? Does that make it more gay or less gay?

Thiu sits up in my lap a little, her lower hands holding gently to my hips while her upper pair caress and rub along my boobs, and I just stare at her for a moment, her eyes locking to mine. And she's just this adorable, beautiful alien, and she feels so good, and it feels... it feels great when our wangs touch. And... and I'm not Allan anymore, and I'm not on Earth, and nothing's the way I remember it being. Everything's different, and... there are new rules, rules I may not understand yet, but right now all I know is that there's one thing I want, one thing pounding in my heart and coursing through my body. I want to be with Thiu, even if I can't understand her. And I'm not gonna let anything get in my way.

I lunge forward, my hands stroking up her back to hold her close, and this time I steal her lips with mine. She lets out a blissful squeak of feigned protest as I kiss her, melting in my arms, and I push my hips forward to grind my huge, hard shaft up against hers, feeling her tremble with pleasure as I cling to her and take control, my body pressing against hers. A thin trickle of fluid leaks from the tip of her throbbing, smallish ladyboner, shimmering on my own as our grinding spreads it between the two of us.

"Shi-ash r-at'a?" Thiu breathes into my lips as I kiss her, her returned embrace as alien and unfamiliar as the rest of her, lips and teeth groping at my tongue. I can feel my heart racing in my chest as we touch and make out, my hands sliding up and down her slender figure, feeling every curve of her. It feels like I have more time, now, than I did with Ciphia -- my mind's cleared and, for the first time since I arrived in my new body, I know what I want.

"Give me... you," I whisper back, stealing another hard kiss before sitting up completely, setting my hands on the alien girl's hips and twirling her, pressing her back down into the weird, spongy mat and pinning her to it, her hands reflexively draping around me -- both around my hips, and across my shoulders. I can see a look of sudden vulnerability and excitement in her eyes, like I'm finally doing what she's been secretly wanting me to do, but afraid to try to convey in her curious tongue. I press my lips back to hers, and my shaft back alongside her smaller one, sawing it slowly back and forth along her rigid shaft until I'm certain she's exactly as hard as I am.

I tilt my head down, away from her mouth, to wrap my lips around one of her sweet violet nipples, testing it with a firm lick and little kiss, and the purr buzzing out from Thiu's chest grows in volume and... what I can only guess is frequency, rising to a high-pitched hum unlike anything I've heard come from a living body before. "Krruya... Alla'ra..." she moans out, chomping down on her lower lip as I suck firmly on her petite breast, my rod dipping lower now, the tip rubbing back and forth between her balls at first, before shifting beneath even those. "Aaa-a... thra'ha-at, y-you... youuumnnnnNNnn...."

While I couldn't have hoped for a better invitation than the crazed, trilling moan Thiu lets out when I gently press the tip of my thing against her backdoor, I still pause for just a moment, giving her a final opportunity to push me away while I nuzzle and bite at her other nipple. That confirmation comes when I feel her top pair of hands dig hard into my shoulders, the lower ones sliding down to firmly grab onto my butt and start trying to pull me forward. Popping free from her nipple, I slowly drag my tongue up between her adorable lilac breasts, up along her throat, kissing along her jaw as I very carefully ease inside of her. While I would have been worried to try this so quickly back on Earth, I did it with Ciphia and she seemed really into it! Plus, Thiu herself seems so eager as to be almost hysterical, so I think I'm in the clear.

When my lips find hers again, and our interstellar embrace resumes with renewed heat, I feel her back entrance relax and stretch to accept me, and my own ladyboner slides into her slowly but deeply -- her butt contracting down around me when I'm finally all the way inside, like it's locking me in. I let out a hot, husky moan of my own that gets lost in the Xai girl's rapid, shallow breaths, and before I can think, I'm starting to thrust into her, using our combined juices to slide in and out of her smooth, clinging purple entrance, slow at first but starting to pick up my pace as desire takes hold of me.

RavynsLand
RavynsLand
106 Followers
12