Strange Tales of the Deadslayer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way her hands tease and please me is... well, if I hadn't had another such intimate encounter with the Xai, it would have been unfathomable. Even still, the intimacy, the familiarity with which she strokes and caresses along my every curve sends currents of excitement coursing through my body, spurring me on. One knee sets beside her and I thrust in quicker, now more comfortable with the feeling of her warm, wet girlthing pressing into my stomach as I stuff mine into her rear again and again, the alien squeals of ecstasy ringing through my ears over even my own -- now resembling something between a dolphin's cry and a cricket's chirp.

"Krrii-i-i-a-aa-aa-aa-- al'hrra'ann! Alla'ra!" she sings, her legs winding around my thighs, clinging to me with every one of her excessive limbs as I drill her -- and, while I tried to be gentle at first, she seems happier the harder I go. Our kiss is broken now to let her shriek out her trilling alien pleasure-song while I pant, keeping her pinned tightly with my arms and my chest, the squishing, shifting cushion beneath us adjusting to every movement to keep both of us supported.

I pull up a little, setting both feet beneath me now and shifting Thiu onto her side, her ankles reflexively crossing, slim thighs squeezing against each other, her trio of toes curling tightly on each foot as I redouble my pace. My eyes widen as I look down, marveling at the sight of my own dick disappearing into her tight entrance again and again, going so deep with every reckless, blissful thrust. Harder, harder, and her four arms splay out around her, sweat shimmering on her figure as she rocks her hips back against me, shoving her smooth, perky butt against my hammering hips while I drill her snug back entrance.

She tightens down, harder than before, and I can feel the internal spasms of her alien body around me, shaking through her in wild currents like her ass is running a glitched program. Her own thighs clench around her smaller shaft, and I watch Thiu go briefly cross-eyed as she cums, squeezing herself off while she gets... erm, fucked, by me. A fan of her sticky alien spooge drips between her thighs as she reaches her climax, and I can feel mine coming too, getting closer and closer until it finally overwhelms me -- like trying to outrun a nuclear blast, I find myself consumed by it before I can even tell its happening.

Then I'm releasing inside of her, pumping several long, creamy shots of my seed into her backside before quickly drawing out, leaving her rear open and dripping as I unleash the rest of my lust across her body, coating her stomach and chest first. One smaller shot of seed only makes it a short distance, forming a gooey plaster on Thiu's balls, and for a moment I think that's all I have left. Until one more shot, this one longer and bigger than all the others, shoots all the way across the alien girl's body to splatter across her beautiful, exotic face and across the gap of her open mouth.

I collapse alongside her a moment later, gasping for breath, but as usual I can already feel this body recovering far, far faster than Allan ever would have. I look over to Thiu, beside me, the cushion beneath us adjusting to push us both closer against each other. Panting as well, she tilts her head to return my gaze, a soft glow shimmering from within her horns now, her thin brows tilting up in an adoring, vulnerable expression while she sucks air into her petite, heaving chest. "Alla'ra," she whispers absently.

I allow myself a smile, wondering for a moment if I've really smiled since I've been here. Closing the distance between us, I kiss her lips again, gently, and pull her against my chest. Part of me wishes I could stay here forever. Fighting monsters isn't so bad as long as I keep winning, and if it means staying with Thiu for a while, maybe this would make a decent pitstop? Still, Ciphia's out there somewhere, and so's Thodax. Whatever happens, it's still my responsibility to find them. Or else... what was I given this body for?

Still... I squeeze Thiu closer against me, her slim body squishing against my breasts, her trill lowering into a soft, content purr. Maybe I can rest here for a little while... time for me to come up with an escape plan. And if I'm smart, learn a little bit of this language, too.

12