Strange Times: A Day to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damon put a finger to his lips, "Shh!" and he hooked a thumb in the direction of Morgana's room. Damon scooted over next to Chris and put an arm around him. He rested his hand on Chris' shoulder and stared at the monitor. "Oh man, I thought I heard something good."

"I … it …" Chris stumbled over his words and turned back to the monitor. Part of his brain was screaming at him, the other part was still aroused and wanted to keep going. The result was doing nothing at all, staring at the porn with his hand squeezing his still very hard cock.

"Don't let me stop you," Damon grinned at Chris then looked back at the still playing porn. "There's something about some guys that are just naturally gifted at sucking cock."

The words went straight into Chris' nerves, giving him a shot that almost brought him to climax. He began stroking himself quickly. "Y...yeah?" he stammered.

"Oh yeah. Some guys are better than any chick. They've just got the instincts for it."

Chris swallowed as he stroked his cock. His began to breath quicker, and his heart pounded in his chest. Then he heard something he didn't expect.

"Don't mind me," Damon unzipped his fly. He stood next to Chris, who was still seated. Chris could just make out the movement of Damon's hand tugging at his own large cock out of the corner of his eye. He tried to focus on the screen, but his mind whirled with confused emotions. A few moments ago, he was just quietly playing with himself. Now, all of a sudden, a large, well-built, well-hung man stroked his own cock next to his face.

Chris knew he shouldn't look, but he couldn't help himself. His gaze slowly slid away from the porn on the screen and up to Damon. Damon's cock had hardened larger even than the futa on screen. Chris sucked in a breath, and a bolt arousal arced through his chest. He couldn't help it. He could feel it coming and knew he couldn't stop it.

Chris stared at Damon stroking his cock and came all over his hand with a quiet groan. His eyes went wide in realization, and he looked from Damon's cock up to his face, then back to his cock.

Damon grunted as his cock leaked precum onto his large hand. His stroking slowed when he saw that Chris had climaxed. "Oh, uh … I'm probably going to be awhile …" He let the sentence trail off, then stopped jerking himself with a grin. "I guess I should continue upstairs, let you sleep."

"Oh!" Chris exclaimed, then quieted himself. "Uh … You don't have to. I could … you know, help." He blushed and stammered, unable to believe what he'd just said. "If, if you'd like, I mean." Surely, he wouldn't-

"Sure." Damon nodded and gave Chris' shoulder a squeeze.

Chris' heart pounded in his chest as he lifted his cum covered hand to his mouth and licked his palm. He tentatively reached for Damon's large cock, which he could just barely close his hand around. He gave it a squeeze, then began to stroke it. He made sure to only grip as hard as the spit and cum lube allowed.

Damon squeezed his shoulder again, "Feels great," he murmured.

Chris smiled at the encouragement, and started to stroke faster, moving his hand around the soft head to swipe up more of the steadily leaking precum.

"You really are a natural at this," Damon grunted. He shifted his hips toward Chris' face, which allowed Chris to shift to face his cock directly. He used his other hand further down the shaft, which elicited another groan. Damon caressed Chris' face with his large hand, which encouraged the smaller man to look up into his eyes.

Damon's green eyes fluttered shut for a moment, before he opened them again to look directly into Chris' blue ones. His grip tightened on the side of Chris face, and he groaned. His eyes fluttered shut again as he climaxed.

"Chrissy..." Damon groaned as jet after jet of hot cum splashed onto Chris' face. The smaller man instinctively opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. Cum landed on his cheek, forehead and tongue as Damon emptied his balls onto him.

Chris slowly pulled his tongue back into his mouth and swallowed the hot load there. The smell of Damon's seed permeated his senses, as the taste filled his mouth. The hot cum slid down his throat and Chris nearly came again. He opened his eyes to see Damon smiling broadly.

"Thanks Chrissy, that felt amazing. Way better than just watching porn."

"Really?" Chris asked, genuinely surprised by the compliment. It didn't really register that he was being called Chrissy.

"Oh yeah, you're a natural." Damon caressed his face one more time, before he began tucking his cock back into his pants. "I'll let you get cleaned up. Thanks." Damon before he left the room.

Chris was not entirely sure what just happened, but what he knew for sure was that it was the most erotic thing to ever happen to him. He grabbed his cock with one hand and with the other wiped up all the cum on his face and pushed it into his mouth.

He groaned and came again, almost immediately. He would climax twice more before the night was done, imagining what it would be like to taste Damon's cum directly from the source.


The next morning, Morgana dragged herself out of bed and tried to remember exactly what happened the night before. Right, she drank a load of wine and passed out. Her shirt was crumpled on the floor, which confused her. But she vaguely remembered falling asleep with it, so she must've pulled it off in the night. She rummaged through her bag, changed into clean panties, and pulled on a clean shirt.

She pulled out some pants, and then set them on the bed as she decided to forgo them for breakfast.

Morgana headed out of her room and glanced at Chris' room. Empty. She headed into the kitchen and literally ran into Damon. He quickly reached out a hand to grab her shoulder to steady her. "Steady!"

Morgana groaned in response and pulled her eyes open to look at him. "That wine was … cheap."

"Here," Damon pushed a pill into her hand. "For the headache." He handed her a blue-green liquid in a bottle, "For the dehydration."

Morgana took both, popped the pill and drank the sweet sports drink. She sighed deeply, nodded and set the drink aside. She gave Damon a smile, and he handed her one last gift - a breakfast bar. Morgana laughed.

Damon started to speak but was interrupted by a shriek from outside.

"Chris!" Damon hissed, snapping his head in the direction of the shriek then toward the front door. He quickly slid past Morgana and broke into a sprint.

Morgana was still trying to figure out exactly what was going on when Damon was already out the front door. She chased after him when she realized he thought that sound came from Chris. She came outside and immediately slipped on the front porch, which was covered in ice. She fell on her backside, and cushioned though it was, she still smacked her tailbone.

Morgana was getting to her feet when Damon came up to the porch, a groaning Chris cradled in his arms.

"Morgana!" the big man called out in concerned. She quickly waved him into the cabin.

"I'm fine, I'm fine, I just slipped, go on."

Damon nodded and disappeared inside with Chris, who must've hurt himself. She couldn't imagine how, but he couldn't walk. She crawled back inside, got to her feet, and briefly held her face in her hands. Chris needed help, and she fell on her ass.

Morgana let out a shaky breath and walked over to his room. Chris was laying in the bed, and Damon was giving him a pill and handing him another sports drink. He began taking his boots off.

Morgana came in, looked down at Chris and bit her lip. "Are you okay?"

"I fell," Chris groaned, and sniffled. "Sorry, I just … I was looking-"

"It's okay," Damon interrupted and removed his socks. Chris hissed slightly in pain, and Damon looked at his ankle gingerly.

"Is it broken?" Morgana asked as Chris handed her the drink. She set it down next to the computer.

Damon shook his head. "No, thankfully just looks like a sprain." He turned to Chris' head and more quietly added, "Let me see." Chris nodded and turned his head, letting Damon look at the mark on it. "Well, it's definitely a bruise." He turned Chris' head to stare into his each of his eyes. "How's the vision? Hearing?"

"I... I was hearing a light ringing, but it's better." Chris stared back into Damon's eyes, unable to resist the light blush that spread across his cheeks.

"You bumped your head on the ladder. Thankfully you didn't drop all the way - looks like your ankle got twisted though. And you might have a mild concussion. Get some rest, stay away from any screens. We'll check in on you in a bit."

Chris nodded, and Damon left the room.

Morgana leaned down and kissed Chris on the cheek. "I'm sorry Chris."

Chris smiled, "It's okay, it's not bad."

She patted his shoulder, and murmured, "Get some rest." She left and shut the door behind herself as she did so. She felt so shaky, her emotions rattled around inside of her trying to get out. She couldn't let them though, because –

Damon's warm arms circled around her, and he pulled her into his warm, strong embrace. Morgana found herself surrounded by his warmth, his smell, his strength, and she knew she could let go. She released the stress and tension in a stream of tears that soaked Damon's flannel shirt. She wrapped her arms around him, squeezed him back as tight as she could, and buried her face in his chest.

Morgana sucked in a shaky breath and slowly opened her eyes to stare into Damon's bright green ones. "I just …" she started, then faltered. Damon rubbed her back, and Morgana continued at the encouragement. "I thought maybe something terrible had happened, and I was … hungover, I just wanted to relax, I … just…" She pressed her face back into his chest.

Damon's low voice was quiet, but she could almost hear him through his chest. "It's okay Morgana."

She shook her head. "I fucked up."

"But I was here."

Morgana leaned back and looked up at him. "But … that won't be forever."

Damon leaned his face close to hers. "It can be if you want it." He planted his lips on hers, and she opened her mouth for his tongue. They remained locked in embrace for what felt like hours but must have been just seconds, until he slowly withdrew. He stared into her eyes, and it felt like he was looking into her soul. "If you want it."

Morgana melted a little, then nodded, then shook her head, then nodded again. Her emotions were swirling around like never before in her life. She already knew that she already knew the answer, but she also knew she couldn't bring herself to admit it.

"Morgana. You don't have to decide right this moment." Damon squeezed her then let her go.

Morgana let go of the breath she didn't realize had been trapped. She looked up into his eyes and gestured toward her room. "I'm... gonna..." she looked down and then back up at Damon. "Put on pants."

Damon grinned broadly. "Probably wise."


Chris was not having a good day. He wanted to see what was in the cache outside, and then he slipped and fell like an idiot. He really thought he hurt himself, the way Damon hauled him inside so quickly. But whatever pill he gave him really did a wonder. His head barely hurt.

What he actually wanted was to get back on the computer. He decided against it, due to Damon's advice. He did take the opportunity to strip out of his clothes and put them away. It was a little awkward with one foot, but he figured it out, before he climbed back into bed naked. He normally didn't sleep naked, but he just didn't feel like finding his pajamas, and his underwear was probably dirty.

Chris pulled his blanket up and tried to rest, despite the light from outside that peeked around the curtains.

The door opened and Damon came in. Damon looked as though he just got out of the shower, as he was slightly damp, and he wore only a towel that barely fit around his waist. He held the towel closed with one hand.

"Oh good! You're awake. I just realized I hadn't checked in a while, and I thought I would before I head upstairs. How're you feeling?"

"Better," Chris nodded, and motioned to his ankle. "That's still pretty sore though."

"Oh, I actually left something for that," Damon looked around, and then spotted a small container sitting on the computer desk. He unscrewed the lid from it with one hand, still holding his towel with the other. "It's a pain-relieving ointment. I'll put some on your ankle. "

Chris nodded, but curiosity made him ask, "How's Morgana?"

Damon gave him a sympathetic smile. "She was afraid that if she came in and saw you hurt, she'd burst into tears."

Chris blinked, not believing what he was hearing. "Wait, really?"

"Yeah of course. She loves you a lot, Chris. Sometimes people don't handle these types of things very well. She feels like she failed you."

He still couldn't believe what he was hearing, but his heart panged with sympathy. She was always looking out for him, which he felt bad about. Part of why he agreed so easily to go on this trip. And then he got hurt.

Damon set down the ointment in question, then scooped some onto his fingers.

Chris nodded and slowly pulled back the blanket, revealing his lithe naked body. He was always a little ashamed of the fact that his body was so soft. Even his recent efforts at the gym seemed to do little more than tone his stomach and butt.

Damon didn't remark though, he simply began to apply the ointment to Chris' ankle. He was expecting something like icy hot, but instead it was just cool, and slick. It almost felt like a lubricant. It did make his ankle feel much better, quicker than he expected.

Chris looked Damon up and down and tugged the corner of his mouth, thinking about how unfair it was.

"What...?" Damon grinned at Chris and ran his hand up and down Chris' calf.

Chris blushed, "Well, that feels really good. I was wondering..."

"You'd like a massage? It would actually probably help. I'm gonna need both hands though."

Chris nodded, and paused again, his desperation to ask muted by his uncertainty of how to phrase it.

Damon laughed, "Want me to go get dressed first?"

Chris blushed again, then shook his head.

Damon handed the ointment to Chris, "Hold this." Chris held the ointment on his chest. Damon pulled the towel away from his body and draped it over the back of the chair in front of the desk. Chris stared at Damon's soft cock, as his own began to harden. He kept holding the ointment, even though he wanted to cover up.

Damon scooped the ointment into his hands, and began massaging Chris legs, first his right, then his left. His firm hands squeezed Chris' muscles, sliding down them in a regular motion. Chris spread his legs to give him more room. His cock felt rock hard, and he knew it was probably leaking precum already, but he didn't want Damon to stop.

Chris wanted to return the favor, he wanted Damon to feel as good as Damon was making him feel. "Want me... to massage you?" He felt stupid as soon as he asked the question. That made no sense, how would that even work.

Damon just smiled. "Sure." He took Chris by the hips and slid him down slightly, "Let's move you into position."

Chris had slid down enough that Damon's hardening cock was now directly in front of his face. Damon's massage moved up to the tops of his thighs, and his hips. Chris pulled out some of the ointment and began to rub it on the inside of Damon's thigh.

Damon's cock stiffened to jut directly out in front of him. Chris moved his hands to Damon's ass and rubbed there. He stared directly at the large soft-looking head as a bead of precum formed at the slit. Damon's hand moved to Chris' cock, and began stroking the underside of it, rubbing the lubricating ointment in.

Chris gasped and immediately took Damon's cock into his mouth. Sensation washed over him - the smell, the taste, the texture of the velvety yet so firm cock pushing past his lips. His hips twitched as Damon continued stroking his cock, and he knew he couldn't last long from the attention.

"Oh, that's so good," Damon moaned.

Chris dropped the ointment on the bed and sat up just enough to grab Damon's ass with both hands. He continued to just suck on the head, just enjoying that part of it. He wanted to savor it, but he also didn't want to push things too far. Damon rested his left hand on his head, while his right continued playing with his cock.

Chris' hips twitched and an orgasm exploded with him. He sprayed cum on Damon's hand but mostly on his own chest and stomach.

"Chrissy, that feels great," Damon encouraged. His right hand shifted down to grab more of Chris' ass, pulling it up slightly. "Thankfully for us both, I know what you really want."

Damon pushed a slick finger up against Chris' back door, which was as much of a knock as he got before the big man sunk the digit into Chris' rear entrance. Chris squealed in delight, which was muffled by the cock in his mouth. The next thing he knew, the big man's other hand was squeezing his head, and Damon began pumping his hips.

He was being face fucked, and it was everything he thought it would be. The finger in his ass felt just as good, stretching him open. He couldn't hardly breath, but Damon would pause every few pumps, and let him get a gulp of air before resuming.

Damon had absolute control over him, and Chris was loving every minute of it. Chris sucked in as much of the bigger man as he could, loving the taste and feeling of the steady stream of precum flowing down his throat. It almost felt like his tonsils would be bruised. The other assault on his senses was the finger in his ass.

Damon pulled his head close, and held it, cutting off his air supply. Chris gripped Damon's ass as tight as he could, then swallowed several times on the large cock. Then Damon slowly pushed a second finger into his ass, which made Chris squeal again on the big man's cock.

Chris moaned deliriously, and then Damon pulled him back, giving him a lungful of fresh air, as he began pumping both fingers deep inside of him. His eyes rolled up, and his body shook, as sensation exploded over him, and then out of him, in a powerful orgasm.

Chris could barely breathe when Damon lowered his ass back to the bed and gripped his head with both hands. He immediately returned to the cock in front of him as Damon face fucked him at full speed.

"God Chrissy, I love how good you are at this," Damon moaned. "You're a natural, and your mouth feels amazing."

If Chris hadn't just had the most amazing orgasm of his life, he might've cum again from those words. Soon, Damon let out a deep bass groan, and pulled Chris' head close, as he shoved his cock all the way down his throat. Chris' nose pressed against Damon's belly, and he knew he wanted to be in this position again.

"Take it Chrissy! Take all of it!"

Chrissy wanted all of it.

Damon climaxed, shooting his hot seed down Chris' throat. He pulled his cock back, and pushed the head against the inside of Chris' cheek, as he held Chris' head at an angle, so that he could fill his mouth with cum.

After he filled his mouth, he pulled his cock back, "Let me see." Chris opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue, to show Damon the massive load of cum. "Good. Now let me see a clean tongue."

Chris quickly swallowed, drinking down the delicious cream with a moan. Damon bent down, and shoved his tongue into Chris' mouth, who immediately sucked on it. Chris knew that if Damon ever put anything in his mouth again, he was going to suck it without question.

Damon broke the kiss and leaned back with an extremely satisfied smile. "I told you that you were a natural at this." He gave him another little kiss on the forehead. "Now get some rest."