Strange Times: A Day to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, first," Damon started, "Neither of you are allowed to be mad at the other for doing exactly what you'd do."

"That's not the point," Morgana sighed. Whatever Chris had done, surely it wasn't what she had done. "We-"

Chris interrupted her. "I think it is the point." He pressed his face close to hers, then gave her a soft kiss on her bottom lip. "Can you imagine how happy we'd be? With Damon in our lives?"

Morgana couldn't believe it, but she could see that Chris started to smile. She returned the kiss.

"I'll go first, Morgana, with the uncomfortable parts," Chris said. He brushed her cheek with the back of his hand. "Do I satisfy you?"

Morgana bit her lip. "I... I love you, Chris." She felt that was important to say, and she didn't want to start out with the other thing.

Chris looked at Damon, and she could feel him nod. "I love you too Morgana... but that's not what I asked. Just... just say it."

Morgana shook her head in sadness. If Chris had made her say this a few years ago, it would've left her in tears to admit it. But it had been too long, and the truth had been too obvious. "No Chris. I love you, and sex with you is... fun! It really is. But you don't," She wanted to admit what just happened between her and Damon, but she couldn't quite do it. "You don't satisfy me."

Chris glanced at Damon again and then looked back to Morgana with a sigh. "Would it surprise you to know I feel the same?"

Morgana blinked. It did actually! "But... how?" Chris always orgasmed – in fact he did so a little easily – so she never thought of him as not being satisfied.

"The same reason it doesn't satisfy you," he gave her another soft kiss. "Because something was missing. Until last night I didn't know what."

"What was it for you?" After she asked, she realized that she had asked the wrong thing.

"Morgana," Chris started and then grinned. "What is it for you? What did you discover was missing?"

Morgana could feel what she discovered as Chris asked. She blushed bright crimson as she felt it brush up against her leg. She felt the tip of it rub her labia.

She whispered and swallowed. "Damon."

"What about Damon?" Chris probed.

Morgana gasped as the cock spread her pussy open. "Damon's cock!"

Chris leaned next to her ear and whispered, "That's what it was for me too."

Morgana kissed Chris passionately, for the first time in a long time, as Damon fucked her in earnest. She was immediately as wet as she was the night before, something that usually took longer with Chris. After a few minutes of sloppy kisses, Chris broke off and leaned back to look at her face.

"Oh my god, look at you," Chris whispered with a grin.

Morgana couldn't even imagine what she looked like. She reached out and grabbed Chris' lithe shoulder with one hand, and his arm with the other. She couldn't hardly see him as her eyes were half-lidded.

Damon shoved that big cock of his deep into her pussy as he fucked her eagerly. From this angle, every thrust scraped against the most sensitive parts inside of her. She gasped and moaned out long groans. She tried to focus on Chris, and she groaned again. Chris watched her face and masturbated himself with short, rapid strokes.

"Oh god, Chris," she gasped.

"How does it feel?" Chris asked, as he bent down to kiss and lick her nipples.

"Fuck!" she grunted, "Cock, amaze, fuck!" All she could think about was Damon's cock, invading her, splitting her open, scraping against her. And now, Chris knew. She didn't even have to hide it. It felt even more incredible if that were somehow possible.

She fucked Damon back as hard as she could which shoved her thick ass against him. He reached around her, squeezed her breast, and pinched her nipple between his fingers.

"I'm...!" was all she could get out.

"Let it all out!" Chris whispered and repositioned himself lower.

Morgana screamed as her climax burst within her, again and again. Damon's cock kept up its relentless pace, and it felt like he was forcing the orgasms out of her. She let go completely, and squirted a strong jet of girl cum.

She collapsed on her side, breathing heavily. She opened her eyes and saw Chris' face inches from her pussy, covered in her cum. Damon held her leg up, and fed his cock into Chris' mouth. She let out a guttural groan. It was all real. It was happening.


Chris sucked on the head of Damon's cock when Morgana let out a low, loud groan. He grinned and repositioned her, careful to avoid any of her now very sensitive bits being scraped by the ground or him. She panted, drenched in sweat, and opened drowsy eyes.

Chris gave a soft kiss on her cheek, as he was now in the middle, between her and Damon. "Night's not over yet, Morgana," he murmured.

Morgana's eyes went wide in recognition, and she looked into his blue eyes. "Are you sure?"

Chris had never been more sure of anything in his life, as Damon slipped a lubricated finger into his ass. "God yes," he nodded. He grunted as a second finger was pushed in. "He's opening me up right now."

"Has he...?" Morgana didn't sound jealous, just curious.

"Not yet. Just his fingers." Then Chris got an unexpected reaction.

Excitement lit up Morgana's face. "He's going to take your virginity? Right now?"

Chris hadn't really thought about it that way, but "Yeah." He grinned sheepishly, and Morgana planted a couple quick, soft kisses on his lips.

"Oh my god, that's so fucking hot," Morgana paused a moment then added with a sly grin, "Chrissy."

Chrissy groaned as Damon's fingers left him. He then gasped, a high-pitched very feminine sound, as the head of Damon's cock pushed up against his rear entrance. He reacted much the same way Morgana did, grabbing on to her arms. "Oh god!"

Damon whispered in Chris' ear, "You're a natural Chrissy, you're doing so good."

Chrissy's eyes went wide, and his small cock was rock hard and leaking precum as Damon's much larger cock drove deep into his depths. An incredible fullness permeated his entire being. He pushed his soft ass back against Damon, and he felt his ass open up to him when he did. Damon's firm hand gripped his hip tightly, as his hot cock spread him apart.

"I've never seen you like this," Morgana marveled. Chrissy knew what she meant because he'd just seen her taking Damon's cock. He felt completely full, and he delighted in the sensation. Then he felt Damon's skin press up against his. His cock was completely inside of Chrissy's ass.

"Your ass feels so good Chrissy," Damon whispered in his ear.

"Your cock," Chrissy made another soft high-pitched sound. "Fuck!"

Morgana ran her hands down Chrissy's body, pinched one of his nipples, then stroked the skin around his groin with her nails. He was glad she was careful not to touch his cock just yet, as he knew he was on the very edge of cumming already.

Then Damon pulled out of him, slowly but forcefully, which made Chrissy gasp. Chrissy could feel every inch of him withdrawing. Morgana planted more kisses on Chrissy's lips and cheek. His entire body felt electrified, like all of him was one large erogenous zone.

Morgana bit Chrissy's lower lip as Damon slid his entire thick cock right back into his ass, plowing him open. Chrissy let out a shrill scream of pleasure, and came, his thin cock spraying cum over Morgana's stomach. Stars exploded in his vision, and Morgana scooped the cum up, and began feeding it to him. Chrissy licked her fingers eagerly.

He groaned and bucked, pushing his soft ass back against Damon. Damon wasn't finished and continued plowing into Chrissy's ass. The pace was relentless and drove every thought right out of Chrissy's head. All that mattered was serving Damon and his cock.

Morgana kissed Damon over his shoulder, and Damon pushed deep into Chrissy ass, then released with a loud groan. Warmth spread through Chrissy as a torrent of cum erupted from Damon's cock. He came again, spraying his own cum all over Morgana's belly again.


Chris and Morgana came out into the sunlight of a gorgeous day in the mountain valley. It was hard to imagine the terrors that had driven them into the cave. The snow was gone. Chris furrowed his brow and crouched close to the ground. The ground wasn't even damp. How long had they been in that cave?

"There's some strange times ahead," Damon walked out of the cave, and pointed toward the cabin. "This is the only thing I can tell you about them though. In that cabin is a man, and today is the most important day of his life." Chris and Morgana turned to him. "You need to go meet him, and I need to get back."

"Back?" Chris asked.

"What!" Morgana cried. "You're leaving us?"

Chris bit his lip, and tears immediately welled in his eyes.

"Hey, hey," Damon reached his arms out, and both Morgana and Chris quickly embraced him. "You're on the path now. You know what needs to happen." He gave them a squeeze and then sighed. "Today is the eleventh of April. It's only one of two dates I remember clearly." Morgana and Chris both pulled back to look him. Damon smiled. "It's the day I met the most amazing couple in a cabin in the middle of the woods. I may be leaving you, but you're just about to meet... me."

Morgana swallowed and Chris put his hand to his mouth. He spoke first, "What if... what if we mess it up?"

"You can't. Don't overthink it, just do what feels natural to you when you see me."

Morgana furrowed her brow. "You... you're sure you're going to go along with it?"

Damon grinned and nodded toward Chris. "Maybe Chrissy should help me with my computer."

Chris blinked and his eyes went wide, and his mouth formed an o in surprise.

Morgana furrowed her brow and looked at Chris. "What?"

Chris grinned and shrugged. "I'm sure it'll be fine."

Morgana narrowed her eyes then laughed.

"Seriously," Damon smiled warmly. "It's time for me to go." They both embraced him tightly and he squeezed them back. "You're both going to do amazing things."

As they stepped back Chris suddenly wondered, "What was the other day you remember?"

Damon chuckled, "The day I got the news."

"What news?"

"Hey, no spoilers," Damon laughed, then turned, hiking further into the woods.


It had been a couple years since Damon – apparently his first name was Charles – had joined Chris and Morgana. They occasionally went out to the cabin to have fun, but frequently kept each other company in their opulent home.

Morgana turned in the chair of their studio, away from the stream she just finished, and stared at the crystal plaque on her wall. Their little family had over ten million people subscribed to their podcast about how they'd done it, and how society could copy them. Chris did most of the tech work, and Damon threw himself into the social research. Morgana was frequently the face of the program.

They had started it on a lark, but their popularity grew, which surprised all of them. Now, Morgana knew they were about to turn a corner. A truly massive podcast had invited them all to join the program to discuss the changing nature of family.

She still couldn't wrap her head around it. Somehow, the three of them had become Internet famous, and a lot of people, some of them very influential, had begun to agree with them.

They worked every day to keep themselves grounded. The house was their only concession to fame. Damon had made it clear that their security was too important to leave to chance. He also taught them the basics of self-defense, and they had all started to diet and exercise. Her reason was mostly to look good for cameras, but she knew Damon wanted them all capable of defending themselves. Morgana even gave up wine.

They'd never really explained how they met Damon to him, but even from their early days he seemed to suspect something. He was always prepared for some eventuality that none of them could define. Morgana always thought that she and Chris should've been able to define it, but those days in the cabin were such a blur. And eventually, they both just kind of felt like they must've been imagining parts of it. Really, that was a small part of their lives, especially compared to how much their new careers had taken.

As she approached the living room, she heard the unmistakable wet sounds of Cumslut Chrissy sucking Damon's cock. Chrissy took up a lot of their free time, something Morgana never would've imagined. She walked around the couch and saw Chrissy was all dolled up, in thigh-high socks with bows on them, and a purple skirt. He was kneeled on the couch, his head over Damon's lap, Damon's cock deep down his throat.

Morgana ran a hand over the smooth skin of his hairless ass, then ran her nails over the small cock and balls that was squeezed between his legs. Chrissy moaned on Damon's cock, which made Damon pull his head down even harder. "Fuck, that's amazing." He looked up at Morgana and grinned. "How was games?"

"Great! I finally beat that goddamn spider demon ghost thing," she laughed. She typically wore a comfortable pair of sweats and a cotton camisole when she was gaming. She wanted to look like she was being casual, but still sexy enough to draw the views. It was also very easy to get out of afterward. She quickly stripped out of her sweatpants and grabbed Chrissy by the hair. Chrissy was truly a cumslut, and Damon had an inexhaustible supply of sexual energy to dump into him. Morgana felt free to interrupt whenever she wanted.

Chrissy lifted off Damon's cock and pressed his mouth against her pussy, then pushed his tongue into her wet folds. She groaned and lifted her leg onto the couch to give him better access. She looked down at Damon with a faux disapproving expression.

"I thought we were watching a movie tonight."

Damon grinned. "Got distracted."

Morgana laughed, then sighed in pleasure as Chrissy licked and slurped at her drenched pussy. Damon slipped a hand behind Chrissy and pressed a finger into his ass, which elicited a squeal. Morgana always appreciated when Chrissy made noise into her pussy.

But tonight, she had other appetites that were more pressing. She looked down at Damon who met her gaze with a lascivious smile. "I want your cock."

Chrissy leaned back and licked his lips, then grabbed the base of Damon's cock to steady it and planted his lips on the bigger man's. Morgana freed her large breasts when she pulled her camisole over her head and tossed it aside. She climbed onto the couch over Damon's cock as the two boys kissed, their tongues intertwined.

As Morgana lowered herself, Damon's thick cock pushed her lips apart, before she drove herself midway down his cock. Every time he filled her it was like that first time. She could feel every bump, every ridge as her walls clung to his cock and squeezed it tightly.

"Fuck!" she screamed as she sank into his lap and took his entire cock. Damon pinched one of her nipples, tugging on it as he made out with Chrissy. Morgana's rode Damon's cock up and down as she fucked him, which made her eyes roll back. As the sensation began to overwhelm her, her rhythm faltered, and she started to slow.

Damon broke his kiss with Chrissy and grinned. "I'm afraid Morgana needs our help." He grabbed her hips, and Morgana knew what was coming. She threw her arms around him and buried her face in his neck.

Damon held her hips steady and jackhammered his thick cock deep inside of her. Morgana's vision exploded with stars as Damon's rod filled her whole being. "Fuck fuck fuck me! Harder!" she cried against his skin.

Damon lifted her up and set her back down on an ottoman, repositioning himself so that his cock was lined up with her pussy. She gasped and clawed at his back, then screamed when he sank deep into her. The relentless assault drove her wild, and she thrashed back and forth as she came. Damon pulled out, and she squirted girlcum on his abs. He waited hardly a moment before he drove his cock back into her.

Eventually, the trio ended up on their bed in the master bedroom. Damon fucked Morgana deep, as she wrapped her legs around him tightly. She had climaxed several times and had started to come back down to earth. His tongue pushed into her mouth as he slowed down. She sucked greedily on his tongue and knew that it was Chrissy's turn next. Chrissy had busied himself sucking on her nipple and stroking her skin but looked back over his shoulder.

"Is it time to breed my ass, daddy?" Chrissy asked in his softest voice. He laid face down on the bed, his ass in the air, and his knees spread. Damon slapped his ass, eliciting a yelp, and pulled back from Morgana, before he sank balls deep into Chrissy in one thrust.

Chrissy cried out in extasy and pressed his face into the bed. His eyes rolled up and he moaned as Damon thrust vigorously into him.

Morgana put a hand under Chrissy because she knew what was coming. Chrissy groaned as Damon shoved his head into the bed with one hand. His hips twitched as he came, spraying spurt after spurt of cum into Morgana's palm.

Morgana dribbled the cum onto Chrissy's face, which made him immediately begin licking her hand. "There you go my favorite little cumslut." She positioned herself at the head of the bed, her legs on either side of Chrissy's face. She grabbed his head and shoved his lips against her pussy.

Chrissy drove his tongue between her pussy lips and began sloppily eating her out. He gasped and groaned as Damon slapped his ass, several times on each cheek.

Morgana groaned and stared into Damon's eyes as he stared right back. He ground his hips against the slut's plump ass and groaned. Morgana could tell he was filling Chrissy with his buckets of his cum.

"Fill me daddy!" Chrissy cried, "Fill my ass! Fuck me!" Damon grunted and pumped again into Chrissy. Morgana groaned and gasped, and orgasm crashed over her as she sprayed Chrissy's face.

The three of them panted and rested in the afterglow of their lovemaking session.

Damon suddenly jumped to his feet. Morgana and Chris sat up in bed to see three progs standing at the foot of their bed. They screamed. The progs flashed their claws and screeched. Damon dropped into a fighting stance but wasn't sure what he was going to do next.

His planning was interrupted when... something smashed into one of the progs. It looked like an invisible force had thrashed it around. One of the progs dropped low, and the force jumped on its head, cracking its skull against the ground. A flurry of kicks and punches were interrupted by a sudden blast of heat and light.

One of the progs slammed against the wall, a scorch mark covering the side of its head, and the other was blasted upward into the ceiling, before it landed with a dull thud.

The invisible force was still for a moment, and then was revealed in pieces as hexagonal shapes shimmered down the body of Morgana.

But it wasn't Morgana, not exactly. She looked older, and the Morgana that was revealed had clearly been in a lot of fights. Half of her face was covered in a metallic mask, the eye glowing red. Her left leg was clearly a mechanical prosthetic from the knee down.

The trio took in this woman, so recognizable and yet so alien, in stunned silence, before the older Morgana finally broke it.

"I've got some real bad news."