Strange Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between the saliva and Dracozolt's copious pre (as well as what Umbreon managed to contribute), a slickness began to coat both of them, turning their bodies into a slippery sheath Dracozolt was all too happy to keep railing. It was all building to a head again. Every time she felt Umbreon throb against her, every time Maddie squeezed her someplace, every time some part of her caught a pleasurable edge or bump, it added to the immense pressure Dracozolt felt building. All it took to throw her over the edge was Maddie to run her warm, wet mouth over those oh so sensitive bumps at the end of her shlong. At first Dracozolt didn't know what was happening. Her cock hardened up into a steel pole and flexed so hard against the two creatures under her that she thought she'd lift them off the ground. It wasn't until a wave of cum came flooding down her shaft and she was hit with the ecstasy of oragsm that she realized she was cumming.

That first gush filled Maddie's mouth, forcing the load between the unprepared girl's lips and even out her nose. But Maddie quickly got a hold of herself and clamped her lips down and readied for the next shot. Dracozolt was drowning in her orgasm, the pleasure rippling through her entire body culminated in her dick and shot though her with every leg trembling thrust and window shattering moan. Her dick flexed hard with each massive spurt, Dracozolt's length rippling each and every time a new load was forced down and out her cumvein. Maddie swallowed a lot, enough to bulge her slightly, but if she wanted to keep her meal down, she couldn't swallow anymore. Though she was perfectly content in getting a spunk shower from her newest pokemon too. Dracozolt felt her orgasm waning, though only after countless creamy loads and a number of hour like seconds easily in the low triple digits. She collapsed, falling onto the rest of the large mattress taking up much of the floor. She was exhausted, and as she slowly felt herself soften and retreat back into her slit, she could hear Maddie say something to Umbreon. Part of her was vaguely aware that they started fucking, but Dracozolt was too tired to care. Everything had been drained from her, it had easily been the most intense experience of her life. So she slipped away into sleep with the comforting thought, I might be alright with this.

12