All Comments on 'Strange Way to Get the Girl Ch. 01'

by SummerHighlandFalls

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
a lot of fun

I guess for a lot of people, I don't like the start. again there are women who declare to be bi which first of all is there excuse to have sex where ever and when ever they think they wanna have(and somehow it seems in to be bi, strange). this is no option to start a couple at all. second, a lot of guys maybe have fantasies about more than one women but if the main character of a story does not have this idea and instead of saying no thanks just needs 30 seconds to throw away what he believes in, he will never have what he really needs. third, you can have wild one night or day experiences somewhere far a way from where you live and not get "harmed" at all but not where you live and over a long time period. anybody else just tells a fairy-tale. so, now from my point of view you have to decide to either write a comic story not from this world or if it should be erotic and in our world, make the character somehow less lunatic. otherwise hardly nothing will be explainable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This is the start of a possible bad experience

The four "girls" are going to stay with each other regardless of any experience with him. Even if this is an opportunity for a slightly pudgey slightly older guy to get some "experience", going with a commited group is not a path for short or long term good experiences. I am not sure that I would want to be an experiment with probable lifetime pictures and movies as a result with sex from these experienced girls. This pictures would not be under his control and might result in control of him. This is a bad idea going with four experienced bi girls who likely will not want to break up their multi-partner fun. If they were willing for multi-partner sex, they probably have much more expereince with both girls and boys then him. This is not likely to wind up a good long term relationship for him. The late night call over shows the start of a likely bad dating start, and a bad short term even with just one. She has her "girl" friends for sex, he is only a cover or a blackmail victim. He needs to talk to his first friend and get her input, this is starting strange.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Reactionary readers take fiction way too seriously

Plenty of conservative moralists lurk here waiting to pounce. Be prepared.

However, I enjoyed your first story. Keep at the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
FUN AND UNUSUAL

As a long-time reader of a wide variety of stories on Literotica, it's rare that I come across something a bit different. I like your start and am interested in what surprises you have in store in future chapters.

Sensualist2Sensualist2over 15 years ago
highly stimulating

The girls names are confusing--Melinda, Miranda, Toni, Tiffany. change two of them, or at least the two Ms so the

principal girl in this scenario has a unique name.

It's not hard, have Miranda reveal Melinda'a middle name, so your stud can then call her that, protesting that the two Ms are too much alike for him to remember easily. that will set the reader's attention and eliminate the confusion.

Lot's of ways to take this story. Good. I'll be reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous