Stranger at the Hyatt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You shout out "Who is it?"

"It's George. Bill said you might need a hand".

It was going to be a good night.

Go to Part 4


Room 247

You walk up to the room and gently push open the door, confirming that you are entering room 247. The lights are on, and the room is a little too warm. There's a bottle of massage oil warming in a bowl next to the bed, and a stack of towels sits at the headboard, but the pillows are all down at the foot of the bed. The TV's on, but no picture is showing, and its connected to a DVD player.

You pick up a note at the end of the bed.

**********************

There's a small bottle of champagne in the mini-bar refrigerator. Take it out, pour yourself a big glass, and drink it.

Tonight you're going to give me a long full-body massage that ends in my intense and violent eruption.

Take off all your clothes and put them in the closet or on the dresser. Even though you willnot be using your pussy tonight, you need to be fully naked while giving the massage.

When you are ready to start, go into the bathroom, shut off the lights, and knock 3 times on the back wall above the toilet. I am in the adjacent room. When I come in, I'll turn off all the lights, and lay face-down in bed. I'll kick the bathroom wall when its time for you to come out.

When you come out, use your hands to locate me, and squat down on my lower back, facing the TV, with you knees to each side, and your butt up against mine. You'll notice that the DVD is playing a video entitled "Sensual massage". After the introduction, the woman in the video gives the man an hour-long full body massage. Just watch the video, and do whatever the woman is doing. At the end of the massage video, 7 different videos play sequentially, each about 5 minutes long. Each video has a short introduction that describes what you will be doing.

Have fun!!

***************************

You put the note down, and find the champagne. You nervously open the bottle, and begin to drink without using a glass. You firmly grasp the neck of the bottle with your hand, and run your mouth over the ridge so that the end is fully in your mouth. As you tip your head back and the liquid splashes onto your tongue, you find it striking how similar this little bottle is to the vision you have of George's erection, and what you'd like to do to it. Even though you might be with Bill tonight, it will be George that you will be thinking about. As the champagne takes effect, you wonder if George will think of your mouth as he masturbates tonight, or if will be thinking of your breasts as he slides into his girlfriend. The thought of him stroking that erection, maybe right now, makes you ache. But George is just fantasy, its Bill that you will satisfying tonight, and you're ready to give it your best.

Between gulps, you take off your shoes, dress, bra, and stockings. After the final sip, you fling your panties across the room. You're ready to get the pleasuring started! You go to the bathroom, shut the door, turn out the lights, and bang on the wall. Within a few seconds, you hear a key sliding firmly into the lockset, and then a gentle whir as the bolt moves, and the door slowly opens. You hear footsteps, and the light switches being turned off. Then silence.

The bang on the wall startles you, and you quickly open the door and enter the main room. The room is black, except for the dim light coming from the TV. You can barely make out the outline of a body on the bed, and move to kneel as instructed. The video is just starting, and just like in the video, you grab the bottle of warm oil, and squirt a generous heap into your hands. You slide your hands together, and start rubbing his back. The massage meticulously moves from the back to the legs to the butt. Arms, hands, feet. And finally to the front side. The front side massage starts with the face, so you stand at the foot of bed, and lean slightly forward to rub the forehead. Your pussy is only a couple inches from his mouth, and you can feel the warm of each deep and heavy breath. You ache to be touched, to feel his hands running over your nipples and entering you. But you chose room 247, so you focus back to the video. Chest, shoulders, stomach and nipples. Feet, legs, and thighs. You touch or rub every inch. It takes almost an hour, and the massage ends with gentle massaging around the groin. As the video ends, an instruction is flashed onto the screen:

**********

SCREEN: The first video shows a woman doing ball play with her hands and tongue. Just follow along.

**********

The screen flashes to a woman rubbing a set of balls with both hands. You follow along as instructed. You move to hold the penis in one hand, and gently suck first one, and then the other ball into your mouth. For each testicle, you gently pull away until the ball pops out of your mouth and back to its normal position. As you do this, the balls become looser, and you are able to stretch and pull the sac further away before your mouth looses its grip.

**********

SCREEN: The second video shows a woman giving a handjob. Follow along with the video, using the lubricant that is on the nightstand. Try to use the same tight grip she does, and use her slow and steady stroking pace.

**********

You squirt a generous glob of lubricant into your hand, and firmly wrap your hand around the shaft. Its so hard you can feel a heartbeat as you press firmly against the ridged circumference. You move your hand up and down on the shaft, stopping your upward motion at the base of the head. After a few seconds, you let you forefinger and thumb slowly slip over the ridge, and with each following stroke, you go further and further up the head, until you are giving full, firm strokes. You stop, leaving your right hand stationary on the shaft. The fingers on the left hand circle the head, and begin rotating back and forth, as if you were first unscrewing and then screwing in a lid. You move back to a full stroke, but this time with one hand above the other, giving a long, slow stoke where the head is always in one or the other hand. You loose your grip, and let just the tips of fingers tease up and down the shaft. Even in the dim light, you catch a glimmer of light bouncing off a drop of pre-cum, which sits patiently on the tip.

**********

SCREEN:In the third video, the woman is using her boobs to stoke the man. Put a generous coating of the lubricant between your breasts, and follow along in the video. Here, we'll have to switch so you're on the bottom. It will be hard for you to see the video, but that's OK since I'm doing the moving. After about a minute, I'll slow up and use a longer stroke. At the end of each long stroke, try to take my tip into your mouth. The lubricant is edible, and has a strawberry taste.

**********

You see the outline of his body get up from the bed, and you take his place, laying face up. You feel the bottle of lubricant touch your hand, and you grab your still-slippery hands around it. You squirt a generous amount between your breasts, and spread it around to make the whole area slippery. You take a little extra time to rub your nipples, and the lubricant feels soft and velvety. As you press harder into your breasts, the dull ache returns to your groin. Your thoughts of satisfaction are interrupted as he mounts you, placing his knees into your arm pits. You feel his shaft slide between your breasts, and begin moving back and forth. Instinctively, you push your breasts together, forming a tight, slippery, tunnel. You can feel the ridge of the head against each boob, and feel his pace getting faster, and the strokes longer. Then all movement stops. You can tell by the breathing that he almost went to far, and is struggling to maintain control.

"Don't move", he blurts in a tense, staccato manner. "That was too close."

The pumping motion starts again, but this time very slowly, and with long deliberate strokes. You raise your head slightly, so that at the end of each stroke, his head just brushes up against your lips. You open your mouth just enough for the first little bit to go in. There is the taste of strawberry, but you can also taste the spilled drops from his near-orgasm. It's that distinctive, but always different, taste of a man's pleasure. It's a taste that seems so unappealing at most times, but that you crave so deeply when in passion. With each stroke the taste intensifies and fills your mouth with its earthy, rustic taste. You hear the video end, and the motion stops.

**********

SCREEN:For the forth video, you are still on the bottom. As I move, you should be able to see the screen so you know what to do. In this video, I lean forward to be on all 4's, and lower myself into your mouth. Once in, I'll stop moving, so you can take over.

**********

You begin to sit up, but see that you are instructed to stay on the bottom. He firmly pushes your shoulders back to the bed, and leans his entire body forward. You see the shadow of his penis as it nears your mouth. It hits your cheek, but slides off to the side. You would use your hands to help guide it in, but they're pinned by his knees. Each time, as he lowers his body, you move your head to try to capture the shaft. Finally, you get it between your lips, and suction it deep into your mouth. Once in, he takes it to the edge of your lips, and then lowers it nearly into your throat. He stops when you make a little gagging noise. It doesn't hurt, but its just the natural reaction when the head hits the back of the mouth. You move your head up and down as best you can, but it's hard to get a long stroke. You're glad when this video ends, and he pulls the shaft out for the last time.

**********

SCREEN:Once I pull out, we'll go back to you on top. The fifth video shows a woman giving a no-hands blowjob. Just follow along, being sure to keep your hands out of the way. At the end, she does some deep-threading. You can try this if you can, but don't make yourself gag.

**********

You both stand up, and he retakes his position on the bottom. You straddle his knees, and crouch forward into a position where you can slide your lips around his head. His hands fall firmly on top of yours, apparently to enforce the no-hands rule! With each stroke you let the head go deeper and deeper into you. You try to take it all in, like the other woman does, but it gets caught on the back of your throat.

"Don't worry about taking it into your throat. This feels so good just the way you do it!". As the video ends, he says "The next instruction is long, so take some time to read it."

.

**********

SCREEN:This last video is a continuation of the blowjob, but now you can use your hands finish. There's no need to try to time the ending with the video, so you should just watch the ending, and then try to emulate what you saw. While watching, just continue with a gentle stroking.

When you're ready for the finish, use one hand to stroke the base, and use your mouth, at the same pace, to suck on the top couple inches. If your mouth gets tired, just stop sucking, but then use a full stroke with your hand, You can keep this same pace to the end, there's no need to go any faster. About a minute or so from the end, I will tell you "don't stop". Just keep going at the same pace, but make sure I stay in your mouth. Even if you get a bit tired, keep going, because it won't be long now! After a bit, I will get quiet, and I might push down into the bed. I'll blurt out an intense but soft "I'm cuming". Within a couple seconds, there will be a first small release, followed in a couple seconds by a large and intense spurt. After the first spurts, soften your sucking action, but still keep going with the up and down motion. Even though the woman in the video swallows his cum, there's no need to do that. Just let it fall out of your mouth, or collect it and spit into one of the towels. After its all over, take a minute to continue gently licking and sucking.

**********

"So, I'm going to watch the whole video, while giving you just enough of a handjob to keep you aroused while I watch it," you say.

You intently watch the woman finish off her blowjob, but can't help flinching as he releases into her mouth. The first stream bounces harmlessly off her cheek, but the second and much larger load shoots deep into her open and waiting mouth. You see her eyes react to the hot liquid, but she steadily takes the third, forth, and fifth spurts. As she closes her mouth, a final weak dribble lands on her chin. She faces the camera and raises her chin slightly. You see her Adam's apple move, and know she just swallowed the whole load. You know guys love it when you swallow, and you've even done it a few times, but it's a treat you reserve for only your favorite guys. But not tonight.

You drop to his shaft, and aggressively stroke, lick, and suck, and he rewards your good work with sounds of desperate satisfaction. The taste of his satisfaction grows, and you are almost surprised in the way you want and anticipate his load. As the end nears, you hear a muffled "don't stop", followed by a soft "I'm cumming". You feel the first warmth on your tongue, and then feel a stream of cum erupt into the back of your throat. As you continue, there are 4 or 5 more spurts, each less than one before. You lift your mouth off the head, and see his cum fall out of your mouth and onto his still-erect dick. You reach for a towel, and let the remaining cum fall in one gooey ball. You drop back down and continue gently sucking for a minute.

"That was incredible," he says.

You lay for together for awhile, and then there's a firm rap at the door.

"That's the room service I ordered, Go back into the bathroom so I can answer it."

You stand up and move to the bathroom. After you close the door, you hear the room's main door open and close. You go back into the main room. He is gone, and so are your clothes, but there is a plate of chocolate covered strawberries, and some more champagne.

Normally you would panic, stuck in a strange hotel room, and knowing that you have no clothes. But the desire in your pussy is overwhelming, blocking all normal reactions. You lay down on the bed, and spread your legs wide. You start gently pushing your finger into you, and letting your thumb roll over the clit. Just as the feelings start to get intense, there's a knock at the door.

You shout out "Who is it?"

"It's George. I have your clothes, and Bill said you might need a hand."

It was going to be a good night.

Go to Part 4


Part 4 - - Release

George kicks off his sandals and walks to the bed, stripping off his shirt and pants. He's wearing the hottest looking boxers, and is definitely fully erect. As he nears the bed, you drop to your knees.

"I need to get you caught up, and quick" you urgently say.

He stops just in front of you, and with one sharp motion pull his boxers to the ground. His penis snaps sharply up, and bounces several times, like a ridged diving board.

"I'm kinda surprised it is so hard," he trembles. "I was so turned on after you left the bar that I had to go into the bathroom and masturbate. I just can't believe that I get to be with tonight!".

He kicks off his briefs as I grab the base of his shaft with one hand, and cup his balls with the other. I raise his shaft out of the way, and with the other hand, gentle direct first one ball, then the other, into my mouth. He's completely clean shaven, and his balls are smooth and firm, with one being considerably larger than the other. I move my hand up and down his shaft, not quite able to get my fingers entirely around it. It, too, is completely shaven, and as ridged as a broom handle. The shaft is maybe a total of about 6 to 7 inches long, and ends with a large burgundy head. I think he's circumcised, but it's hard to tell since he's so hard. The head is much larger around than the shaft, and flares out at its base to form a deep, and I'm sure very sensitive, rim area. I move my hand rhythmically up and down his full length, being careful not to press too hard since he is dry. After a few strokes, he starts moaning gently, and a huge drop of precum appears on the tip. I gently spread the drop over the head, and even with one drop, it is much easier to move my hand. More and more drops appear, and soon his whole head is slippery and glossy, all from his own lubricant. I put his head against my lips, and slowly open my mouth. He glides his head into me, and I begin moving my lips up and down his shaft. I look into his eyes, and eyes are rolled back in ecstasy. He grabs the back of my head, and with increasing intensity, pushes his member deeper and deeper into my mouth and throat. The sweet taste of precum has been replaced with the more earthy flavor of semen, so I know he is getting fully aroused. I pull away from him.

"That's enough for now," you command. "I don't want you cumming in my mouth. I have big plans for that load!"

You stand up, turn around, and bend over the bed, with your legs spread wide apart. Your pussy is fully exposed, and he wastes no time in entering you. He's not gentle anymore, but fiercely attacks your pussy, driving his rod to the bottom with furious abandon as he stands behind you. His thighs slap against your butt and the bed creaks from each thrust. Sometimes he pulls it out at the end of stroke, with a loud popping noise as the member leaves its moist home, and I gasp eve time he drives it back in. I stand up, forcing him from me.

"You ready to come?" I ask.

He couldn't even speak, but just nodded his head. I lay back down, face up, with my legs up on his shoulders.

"Let's finish this. I'm so hot I'll cum in just a couple strokes", you say.

But even before you said it, he was in you. His penis was sliding in and out in as steady, almost slow pace. His fingers were sliding up and down your hood in the same rhythm, and you feel the slow waves of pleasure building within. Soon the world closes down, and all you know is your pussy has never felt this good before. He keeps thrusting and stroking, and the tension keeps building. You can't make a sound now. A groan or a moan or a word just can't describe the rising anticipation between your legs. Your hips start to rise, and you feel your head pushing back into the bed. Your body tightens like a spring, and suddenly the world stops. Then a single wave of pleasure passes through your whole body, and you feel your head rise up. It is soon followed by a spasm that contorts your whole body, and your hear yourself yelling out "fuck me" in a low, almost surreal voice. Wave after wave hit, each one slightly smaller than the previous. After about a dozen contractions, you gain consciousness again, and feel George's penis still riding in you.

You hear a soft but intense "I'm cumming", and then feel a first splash of warmth deep within you. The next one is bigger, and you feel the contraction up and down the full length of your pussy. As his orgasm nears its end, again you feel the rise of tension, and a whole new set of orgasm pleasure wave rock your body. After all is quiet, you lay for a minute with him in you. You feel him soften, and he slowly pulls himself from you. As your breathing slows, you look into his eyes.

"I loved the fantasy that Bill had, but you are the best lover ever".

"Well", he said, "that's OK, because George doesn't really exist. It was me behind the bar, it was me with you earlier, and it's me with you now".

12